All Comments on 'My Step Sister and I Ch. 01'

by Jenny1212

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise but too short. Use the words, not asterisks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that it?

Where is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
?????

You're writing on a site, where you can actually write dick and pussy, and can get rid of the asterisks.

justwords90justwords90over 2 years ago

We’re all adults, we’ve seen the word pussy before, there is not need to cover it. Good start, ready for more though.

chiefhalchiefhalover 2 years ago

Interesting start. The ** are kind of annoying, one expects to actually see the words on literotica instead of some juvenile censorship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's pretty ridiculous to use asterisks in 'pussy' on a site like this. What are you, five?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this is a lit porn site dip shit... the word is spelled PUSSY not pu**y.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you afraid of using the words Pussy and Dick?

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, this was much to do about nothing. A lot of the other comments centered on the fact that you censored yourself by using asterisks in your profanity. Honestly, I found that kind of cute. But they did have a valid point about it being used on a website that is supposed to be adult only access. If you had demonstrated that it was a plot device of some sort, then I'm certain that you would have been given nicer reviews.

I only gave you one star because you wrote an opening scene and nothing else. Too incomplete and it went absolutely nowhere.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, so I grew up in Texas, but my parents were both from Louisiana. I had wanted to go to LSU. I could have imposed upon any number of Aunts and Uncles (not to mention all 4 grandparents) to use their address for registration purposes and get around the expense for out of State tuition. But by the time I graduated, I was interested in staying in Texas instead.

I mention this because you described the narrator going to TAMU and everyone living in Texas about 2 hours drive from each other. Had I been writing this, I would have placed R&R in Alexandria or Natchitoches and the Narrator in Lufkin or Nacogdoches. It would have made the drive fit the 2 hour mark and also made a lot more sense. I realize that there are a large number of Katrina refugees that remained in Texas and settled here. A lot of them pine for LSU, no doubt. But out of state tuition is a bitch and usually not the best idea no matter what your loyalties are.

A lot of readers commented that this story feels far from complete. I agree wholeheartedly. So while I gave you bonus points for setting it in Texas, I only gave you 4/5 because it needs a lot more work added in. There's definitely more story to be told here. I would love for the narrator to end up with both Renee and Trish as a throuple. Have them spend the day as a date to Messina-Hof in Bryan while he's in College Station. You can do better. This was a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PLEASE do NOT bother with Part 2 OR any other writing for this site. UNBELIEVABLE and I don't mean that in a good way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not overly concerned with the spelling police comments, tell us a bit more about your step sister.

Mention what actually seeing her does for/to you.

Give us more reasons to await chapter two, which we are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love how of the 8 comments at time of writing, 7 mention how stupid it is to be using asterisks here, and 5 talk about nothing else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's OK to write "pussy." Spelling it "pu**y" doesn't fool anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pu**y. I think that's pronounced Pusterisky. Once you say it out loud, you recognize that i's clearly a term of affection.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I like it. AAAA++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous