My Stepdaughter is a Woman now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, no problem" I grunted out in way of reply, as if it were no big deal. I turned my attention to the TV, ignoring the room, focusing on my embarrassment. This continued for the next 20-30 minutes. As the show was ending, I still in a bit of shock, hear

"Good night, step daddy!" Paula is right in front of me. She leans over from the waist to give me a hug goodnight. She positioned her arms to each side of me, and leaned in. Her shirt opened directly, and her breasts hang loosely in that shirt. The view down her shirt left nothing to the imagination. She moved just slightly, so that her breasts rocked ever so gently back and forth. I looked up, and saw her looking back at me. There was no expression on her face, no smile or smirk, or shock. Just a look of verification that I WAS watching. She did not attempt to cover up, or change position, but instead just said, "Have a good night!" very sweetly, and stood up. Off she went to bed.

Jeri and I sat there, we heard Paula go into the bathroom, heard the water running as she brushed her teeth, the toilet flushed, and then her bedroom door closed. I sort of rolled off the sofas, and crawled the 5 feet over to where Jeri sat. I started rubbing her feet and calves, which she loves, and after a minute or so, I leaned in and kissed her on the inside of her knee. She gave no response, so after another minute or so, I kissed again, this time on the inside of the other knee. I felt her legs open ever so slightly, and took this as my cue to continue what I was doing, and began moving my kisses and rubbing further up her legs.

I would like to say it was earth-shattering or something, but it was pretty normal sex. I knew that I was way too excited, and would blow my load quickly, so I went down on Jeri until she came, then, with my forbidden thoughts firmly down the hall driving my lust, entered my wife as she was orgasming, and within 20 seconds, had also come, shooting my sperm deep inside her. We cleaned up and went to bed.

Blog entry #4 -- December 13th

It had been a few days since the back rub "incident" and I had just finished finals.

"Hey Jeri!" I said to my wife on the phone. "Yes, just finished. I'm going to head out with Greg and Brad after they get off work and have a few to celebrate."

I listened. "Sure, probably by 10PM or so. We'll get dinner, I promise. You know I don't like drinking and driving."

I went out, and had a good time. I drove them both home, then headed home myself. I had had 5-6 beers, plus dinner , over about 4 hours. I certainly hadn't overdone it, and came home happy, but not drunk.

Paula was laying on the sofa, watching some show on TV. To be honest, I don't remember what it was, or even an inkling of what was going on. Young people, probably complaining about something. I don't recall.. Jeri was nowhere to be found.

"Mom went to bed already. Said she had to work early or something," Paula told me. "Sit down with me for awhile?" she asked.

"Scoot over!" I told her. "Or sit up!"

"No!", she replied, but in a playful way. "You'll have to move me yourself! I'm comfy."

I looked at her laying on the sofa, and moved to where her feet were. I lifted them, sat down, and plopped them back down on my lap. She was wearing these very feminine baby doll shorts and top, like a camisole, but not super sexy. Just normal comfy clothes. The material was thin, though, so it hugged her every curve nicely. I just began to think that this was a bad idea, when she said, "Rub my feet like you did my shoulders the other day. Please?" She said, "please" in that "I always get my way when I do this voice" voice.

"Brat!" I said, even as I reached for her feet with both of my hands.

"You know you love it" she said in reply, smiling.

"Wow. You really ARE a brat!"

"Shut UP!" she giggled as I ran a finger over the bottom of her foot. Her body jerked a bit from the tickle, and I enjoyed watching her jiggle as she giggled.

I rubbed her feet for a good 5 to 10 minutes. I was in a good mood, we chatted about stuff, nothing big or serious. Just stuff. This was nice. Just a nice chat, a little cuddly, platonic contact. I had almost forgotten the physical reaction she had given me last time when I rubbed her shoulders, when her feet left my hands and lap, and a sofa pillow plopped right on my lap. Paula reached up, grabbed the afghan from the back of the sofa, and covered herself.

"It's getting a bit chilly, she said. "Will you do my shoulders again?" she asked , this time not sitting in front of me, but turning around so that she was laying down on her stomach, with her head on the pillow now on my lap.

Her arms were tucked under her body and under the pillow. I could feel the back of her left hand supporting her head between the pillow and my upper thigh/hip area. Her right hand was face down, casually placed on my upper inner thigh. Not holding or gripping, but just lying there. She was on my right side, so I began to rub her back with that hand. My left hand sat on my other thigh. She let ouit a long sigh.

"Feel good" I asked?

"Yes, thank you! I have been waiting all day for this!" she said.

"We need to get you one of those massage pillows for Christmas or something. The mechanical ones or whatever." I tell her.

"Nah, this is fine!" she said, pretty much ending that conversation.

After maybe a half a minute of silently massaging her back and shoulders, just sort of staring at the TV show that was on (this show I recognized, it was Catfish) I heard a soft moan, followed by an "aaaahh".

"Feels good," she whispered. "mmmmmmmhmmmm. Yes."

My mind immediately went THERE, from nice evening cuddling to, "Oh, those are her sex sounds!" My body became acutely aware of her head's proximity to my manhood, as well as what seemed a tightening of her grip on my inner thigh. I could feel a rising movement with each new groan and sigh.

She lifted her head up, and her hands fluffed the pillow, before placing it back down in the same spot. I could have sworn that her eyes were not looking at the pillow, but just a few inches past it, as if checking my reaction. "Will you use both hands? It feels so good, my back was really tight," she said in that same pouty voice as before.

"Sure," I reply. This required a bit of a body turn on my part, so that she was laying a bit on my inner thigh now, not the top, and moving her left hand just an inch or so from my growing member. Any more, and it might poke her. I focus my thoughts as best I can on her back, but that just brings back the "Oh! Yes, right there. Yes. Mmmm. Ahhhhhh" noises that had started me down the wrong path before. Being slightly less inhibited than normal due to the beers, I let my cock grow as I focused on her sounds and her body, touching her back, caressing her arms, rubbing gently on the back of her neck, letting my hands and her body have that connection.

My breath was short, I could feel the flush of excitement of the unknown, the forbidden fruit. My penis was full, and it had nowhere to go, and I could feel it press against the back of her hand. I didn't pull away, I just let it happen. There was a slight hesitation in her voice when it pressed against her the first time, and then a long "mmmmmm". Without seeing her face, I could see a smile was forming. She moved slightly, readjusting her head against the pillow, which pressed her hand even more against my manhood. I felt her right hand moving ever so slightly back and forth, her thumb so close to my shaft, I know she could feel the heat emanating from it. Her index finger was just an inch or two away from my balls as she flexed those fingers ever closer. I felt her body tense up, and saw her cross her legs a little as she put her head into the pillow harder. She let out a long, loud breath, and her whole body just relaxed.

Her hands stopped moving, but my cock did not subside. I was unsure what just happened. I know what I THINK happened, but did I imagine that? After a second, she pushed herself up, her one hand on my thigh pushing me down as she rose up, which shifted my hard cock against her other hand. The other hand moved down and then up to match so that the back of her hand went down to the base, and then all the way up the shaft slowly as she sat up. There was no way that she didn't feel that, but she made no reaction.

"Thanks for the backrub, daddy! I really liked it!" She beamed, and then quickly, leaned in a gave me a peck on the cheek. "Well, I'm going to bed now, lots to do tomorrow!" and she got up and walked away. "Not me!" I replied, "just sit around, maybe do laundry!" as I watched her short legs and round ass sway in her shorts. "OK, goodnight, daddy!" she turned one last time and smiled back at me.

As she turned into the hallway out of sight, if she had any hearing at all, she would have heard the "ZZZZZZIPPP" of my pants freeing my hard dick. I grabbed the afghan with one hand for cover, and reached into my shorts with the other. Not that I needed the cover. My pants were barely around my ankles before I was stroking at full speed. Less than 10 seconds later and I was erupting ropes of my creamy load all over my shirt and hand. A few moments later, I hear her bedroom door close.

"Well, I'm definitely doing laundry tomorrow!" I say to myself as I look down at my semen-covered shirt, and get up to clean up and go to bed.

Blog entry #5 -- December 18th

After my last update, I had just given my stepdaughter Paula a backrub, and I know she had felt my hard penis pressing against her hand as she laid her head on my lap, and she seemed to have really, really enjoyed her backrub. The last thing I had said to her the night before was that I was just going to do laundry the next day.

I woke up last, my wife Jeri had left for work early. Paula had school and work, so by the time I got out of bed around 9AM, the house was empty. After brewing a pot of God's nectar, and sipping on my first cup of the greatness that is coffee, my thoughts turned to last night's episode. I sat at the kitchen table with my mug, and replayed everything over in my head. What was I doing? What if I am totally misreading the situation? If I am, then what, and even more importantly, if I am not misreading it, what do I about it, and what do I WANT to do about it? I pondered everything for a while, considering the consequences of action, considering lust vs love, betrayal vs trust, physical affection vs sexual contact.

I poured a second cup of glory, and knew in my head that the fact that I was even having to think about it, it was wrong. Yes, my body felt different, and my heart felt an attraction and a love on top of the physical lust of the body, but logically I knew this could never happen, for the good of everyone. That being decided, I got up and started to get motivated. I needed to get some laundry done, hit the store, maybe go work out, and plan for dinner. I checked the fridge and freezer for dinner options, and made a list of things for the store. Time for laundry!

I go to my closet to get my laundry basket (I do my own laundry -- I don't trust anyone else not to shrink or ruin my clothes, a leftover habit from my mom. Thanks, Mom!) and notice the door is not closed all the way. That's odd. I remember tossing my soiled shirt from last night on the top of the pile in the basket, and closing the door before heading to bed last night. The first thing I notice is that shirt is now balled up, and laying on the floor next to the basket. My mind notes, "that's weird, must have rolled off the top somehow" and I reach down to pick it up and put it back on top. As I lift the shirt, I notice a movement of something pink drop out of the shirt. A pair of panties. I also smell the aroma of Paula's perfume on my shirt. Well, I *WAS* giving her a backrub last night, but this seems too fresh and strong to be just a residual from that event 12 hours ago. My mind races in confusion as I reach down with my left hand to pick up the panties. I life them, like any red-blooded male, towards my face, and my nostrils pick up an entirely different aroma. "Oh God," I think. "No way..." I inhale deeply through my nose. Way.

All of the previous hour's logical thinking went out the window, as my brain took a completely different path from logic. For one, there is no misreading this situation. Paula is definitely offering or enticing my arousal, for what end I have no idea. Playing or learning sexual advances safely? Testing her limits with me? Is she just fantasy playing? Is she interested in a full sexual relationship, or is it just a teasing, "look but don't touch too much" fun thing? Or, is she trying to exert control over me by using my arousal for her against me or her mom, or both? At the same time, I am thinking how to respond to this situation. Do I "play" back? Either by washing them and give them to her saying, "these smelled a little dirty, so I washed them for you" or by returning them without washing, and leaving a "present" of my own on them? Or just wash them and tell her, "I think you left these in the dryer" as if it never happened? She wouldn't have put them there if she wanted the third option, and my mind was telling me to respond and see where it goes. After all, it's just clothing. That's what I tell myself.

As much as I wanted to leave her a "present", I needed to get some stuff done today, and masturbating into Paula's panties probably wasn't the most productive way to spend my morning. I put a load into the washer, changed into gym clothes, hit the gym and ran for about 30 minutes. I hit the grocery store on the way home, and picked up a few things for dinner. I got home, moved the clothes into the dryer, and threw in the second load, put away the groceries, and flipped on the tube while I waited for the washer to stop so I could use the shower without competing for water pressure. The joys of older houses.

After showering, I chilled for a few hours, trying to think of all the ways I could say the right thing to Paula when she got home, without being overly creepy, but more playful. I reconsidered my actions a few hundred times, and figured I would probably chicken out when faced with it, anyways, so stopped worrying. I began to prep dinner, and still had the laundry folded on the kitchen table when Paula got home.

"Hi Daddy!" she smiled at me in the kitchen as she came in from the side door off the driveway. I smiled back, "Hiya, Dear! Good day?"

"It was OK," she responded. "A little stressful, not too bad, though!" I saw her eyes look over to the table and see the folded clothes there. I thought I saw a flash of fear or uncertainty in her eyes. Now or never, I suppose.

"Hey, Paula! Come here for a second, would you?"

"Uh, yes?" she said.

I walked over to the pile of folded clothes. I picked up the pink panties off the top of my soiled shirt, which I had purposely left on top of the pile. "I found these, and I, um, they seemed, um, like..." I fumbled for thought and breath at the same time. Relax! "Yeah, I found these," I started over, "and they seemed like they might not have been washed, they, uh, smelled like they had possibly been worn, so I washed them for you," and handed them to her, watching her reaction the entire time. My heart was beating a hundred beats a minute as I attempted to stay calm and cool. She just looked at me, trying to interpret what I was saying, and then after a brief moment, her eyes widened a little and she smiled. "Thanks, Daddy!" and practically bounced over to give me a big hug. "You're so sweet!" she said, smiling up at me, almost beaming, and then bounded away to her room, panties in hand. God I loved watching her leave as much as I loved watching her come towards me.

Jeri came home, we finished eating, and put every away. Paula was either in her room or out watching TV. I used the time doing dishes and cleaning up after dinner to get a little frisky with the wife, grabbing her ass as we passed, steal a kiss, hug her from behind, pressing tightly, all the things we do to announce our intentions and advances. "Stop it!" she giggled, "later!" slapping my hands playfully when they roamed up to her breasts during a behind the back hug.

We all sat down and watched TV, that terrible new remake of an 80's show that wasn't all that great back then. Sorry to say, it's even more ridiculous now then it was back then. My wife looks at me and announces she's going to hit the hay. "I'll join you," I said. "I had a long day." I could see Paula look a bit disappointed, as she was dressed a little revealingly, a halter top that was a bit too small, and shorts that were very loose, so when she lifted her knees, they flopped open to reveal her upper thigh and hips. I assumed that was for me, and it was tempting, for sure. I hear my wife leave the bathroom and head into bed, so I tell Paula, "Good night, dear! I'm going in with your mom. You looked really nice tonight", I tell her and give her a small wink and a smile.

I follow Jeri into our bedroom, and as I turn to close the door, I have a thought in my head about the times Paula would "catch us" in the act. I turned out the light, closed the door most of the way, but not all the way until it latched, enough to ensure that the light from the hallway wouldn't make it noticeable that it wasn't closed all the way, but that anyone in the hallway would see that it wasn't closed.

Jeri and I went through our basic routine of foreplay, where I come up behind her on the bed, move her hair, kiss her neck as I rub her shoulders for a minute, then proceed to kiss her fully on the mouth, and move my hands to her full breasts. As we progress down to handling each other's lower parts, I position her so that I am facing the door, and she is facing away, or my body is blocking her view of the door when she is facing the doorway. I see the hallway light turn off, and keep one eye on my business at hand and one eye on the doorway. The TV is on, throwing shadows, so when I thought for sure the door moved a bit, it might have been a shadow. Either way, like a peacock, I began strutting my stuff sexually, so to speak, performing for an audience that I don't even know is there, but I hope is there, watching me. I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but I have also never sniffed my stepdaughter's panties before today, either, so I guess new things are happening all the time.

I bring my wife to orgasm, and thinking about both her and an audience, I a little more vocally than normal, have my own eruption, deep inside my wife, as she gasps and I grunt my appreciation. She looks me in the eye as we have the post-coitus glow moment, and asks me, "You sure have been pretty horny lately. What is causing that?"

"I don't kn.., uh, you're just so beautiful" I stammer out. She smiles. "I'm sure." I lean down, kiss her and get up to go get a towel. Again, the TV was on, but I thought for sure I heard rustling by the door. I definitely heard the closing of either Paula's or the bathroom door out in the hallway.

Blog entry #6 -- December 27th

The holidays were upon us, and as usual, Jeri and her mom were planning their day after Xmas trip to visit her sister in the next city over. It was usually a 2-3 day visit, depending on which day the holidays fell in the week. This year looked like a 3 day, 2 nighter. Normally, this was a good time for me to have the house to myself, but Paula had just started that job, and as the FNG, she got the after Xmas shifts. Neither of us was pleased with the situation, but considering the recent developments around the house, maybe it was fated?

Jeri left around noon that day. I was at work. Paula was home that day , she worked the next day. It had been about 3 days since the "open door" incident, but Paula hadn't acted any different that I was aware of. However, I had noticed a slight change in clothing options, tending towards the tighter clothes around the house, rather than the loose, laze around she normally wore. Of course, I was intent on watching her other parts, not her face or actions, so she could have been acting completely different and I wouldn't have known.