My Stepdaughter is a Woman now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolls over, her head still on my upper leg, and smiles up at me. "It felt great, Daddy. All of it!"

I look down at her face, and bring my hand to the side of it, cupping it. "It felt good to me, too, honey." All of it. I stare at her for a few more seconds, feeling so close to her, not a care in the world, until I feel the cum starting to drip down my leg. "I think the movie is over, honey. Let me up for a second, and pick us a new one to watch."

She smiles at me with somewhat of a glint in her eye. "Of course Daddy. I'll make popcorn, too!"

The rest of the night went by without further incident, neither of us saying anything or acknowledging what had just happened, but that glint she had worried me. It was more than just amusement, it was mischievous.

Blog entry #8 -- December 30th

Jeri returned back from her trip to her sister's the next day. We had a nice dinner, sat down, chatted about her mom, sister, sister's kids and all the bad and horrible things they did. We watched a bit of TV, Paula got up, "Well, Mom, you've been gone for a few nights, I'll leave you two alone to do married things. Hehe" and headed off to her room.

"Paula!" she scolded, "You brat." But she smiled nevertheless. We finished the show, waited about 45 minutes until we assumed Paula was sleeping or at least it wouldn't be so obvious that we were just waiting for her to leave so we could get naked, and I went over to her and gave a nice long kiss.

"Missed you, baby." I whispered to her, and my hands started to roam. As we continued, her hands returned the favor, and I felt her press on my hard member. It felt good with her hand on me, and I responded by humping her a bit. I immediately thought of my "fucking" Paula's hand, and I got really excited. I start to undress her, and we both stop groping each other and head into the bedroom.

"Close the door" Jeri says, and I do. We get down to business, my mind bouncing between the pussy fuck and the hand "fuck" and I am thrusting as deep as I can. Jeri is loving the long deep pressing strokes, and cums in no time. I feel how slippery she just became and I speed up my strokes, but still going as deep as I can, and pressing at the end.

"Oh fuck. Fuck me deep. God, yes." She encourages me. I can feel her building up again, and in one of those rare occasions, we both climax together, me thrusting deep into her canal and holding there, pumping my white cream into her, and she is pressing her clit up at me, grinding it as she cums against the base of my cock.

"Oh god" she says as I collapse into her shoulder. "You feel so good in me. Just hold it there." I keep myself pressed into her as long as I can, but eventually, my softened state eventually makes it slip free of its velvet cage. Jeri starts a bit.

"Oh, go grab a towel, I'm leaking pretty bad," she says. I hop up to grab a hand towel, and I notice that the bedroom door is slightly cracked open. I KNOW I shut that thing. I remember back to the day before all this started where I thought that Paula may have watched us. That thought gave me a completely new idea, and I U-turn back to the bed.

"I've got a better idea, " I say, "I need to clean up my mess," and I lower my head towards her freshly fucked pussy. In the past, this has really turned Jeri on, to have me lick her after cumming inside her. I have to really be in the mood to do this, but today seemed like the day, and I wanted to show off, just in case.

"OH!" Jeri says, and her legs spread wide for me. "Yes, lick that up! Clean up your mess! God that is so hot!" she tells me as I lap up our mixed secretions, her sweet and tangy mixing with my thick and salty. Her excitement is bringing my member back to life, and I can feel it hardening as I eat my creampie for dessert. She begins to show signs of orgasming again, and I reach between my legs and grab my cock in my hand, but I grab it with my hand "upside down", like if someone else were holding it, and I slowly thrust into that hand, back and forth like yesterday, bringing myself to full hardness.

Jeri starts to cum again, and as if on cue, I move up and start fucking her again, again deep, but this time with more urgency. Since her pussy is a bit of "sloppy seconds", it isn't as tight and is coated with my sperm, so the friction is a bit less. I make up for it in faster motion as I rail into her, balls slapping on each thrust as I truly fuck her. There is no "making love", this is nice hard, deep dicking. I am staring down at her, she is staring at me, and then I see her eyes kind of roll back. She grabs my back to pull herself up a bit, get some purchase and pushes her crotch towards me, fucking me back as hard as I am fucking her. She is looking down at my pistoning cock, and with each stroke, she is making almost monkey noises as we fuck with wild abandon.

Jeri is moaning "oh Oh!" with every thrust, echoing the slap from my balls against her taint, as we rhythm our way into another orgasm. I feel myself ready to start spurting, but continue to fuck and slap and then I pull out of her to a GASP, grab my cock, stroke it, and shoot my thick load onto her belly, pubic hair and clit, as I direct my cockhead to it as the last drops dribble out, rubbing it up and down and around. I then put my cock back in her, and attack her mouth with my tongue, as we mingle our saliva like we mingled our juices.

After a few minutes, we start to calm from that sex high. "I should go away more often!" she says with a giggle. "Something sure got YOU all worked up!"

"I just missed you honey." I tell her.

"uh,huh. You probably spent the whole time watching porn or something."

"Yeah, something like that!"

I roll off her, and this time I do go get a towel for her. I look over at the bedroom door. It's closed. I smile a bit to myself. Interesting.

The next day is a lawn work day. The last of the leaves are down, so I do some raking and bagging. I spend most of it outside, and Paula and Jeri are inside, making a soup. I walk in and it smells amazing. I hop in the shower, and then we all grab a bowl and sit to watch a movie. The soup is filling, and Jeri gets up to clean up from dinner, and Paula jumps up to help, takes my empty bowl and spoon and says, "I want to help you clean up the mess." She says those last words a bit slower than the others, as she looks down right at me when she says that, a playful glint in her eyes.

"That would be nice, Paula. Thank you for helping clean up the mess" and look right back at her, acknowledging her comment. She smiles, and turns and walks away, a bit more sway to her step than usual. They come back, and Paula says, " I am SO full. I just want to lay down! Can I lay next to you, Daddy?"

"Sure, hon," I say. I'm a bit hesitant, considering last time, and Jeri is right here, but I scoot over a bit to make room. She grabs a blanket and a pillow and lays down on my leg like before and covers herself with the blanket. We turn on the TV, and put on a movie.

Just a normal evening, watching a film with wife and stepdaughter. Suddenly *CLICK* the light in the room gets turned off. I see Jeri reaching up to turn off the lamp.

"Sorry, I had a glare. Is it too dark in here?"

"No it's fine, honey. Like a movie theater!" I encourage her that it's fine.

Not 30 seconds later, I feel Paula's hand sliding on my leg towards my member. I stiffen up a bit, and glance over at Jeri. Paula stops. Jeri in watching the show, she isn't looking our way at all. I relax and settle in and her hand moves ever so slowly into the center of my lap until it finds my growing member.

For the next 10 minutes, Paula is just casually rubbing my cock stiff, not grabbing it, just sort of pressing against it, basically petting it. I am at once intensely aroused by the situation and scared shitless. I am torn inside. The situation itself is dangerous enough to fire me up, but the taboo nature just adds to the arousal. On the other hand, I love Jeri and don't want to hurt her or cause a rift between her and Paula. The arousal part wins the battle of wills, and I let this continue, and I start to slightly push my cock upwards with enough pressure to let her know I am into this.

Paula responds by wrapping her hand on my pole and beginning to stroke it slowly. Up, and then down, sliding her hand all the way over the head, and then down to the base so her last two fingers touch my balls. She is just enjoying the feel of it, and I can see her starting to squirm a bit under the blanket. I put my arm over her shoulders, to decrease the visibility of Paula and I's indiscretions from Jeri's direction. Paula starts to stroke me just a bit more speed and then she stops and removes her hand from my raging hard on and sits up a bit.

She makes a scene of fluffing the pillow, and rearranging the blanket, and as she lays her head back down, covers my arm with the blanket, so it is resting on her shoulder directly. I begin to rub her a bit and she squirms and maneuvers so my hand is on the front of her shoulder just a few inches above her breasts. Do I dare? The situation is so exciting, that I cannot stop myself, and I reach down and cup her young firm breast in my hand.

Holy fuck, is it firm and heavy. Jeri, as she got older, became a bit saggier and less "full", I guess you'd say. Not that there is anything wrong with her breasts, just there is something between a 40+ year old and a 20 year old one. I squeeze and caress, and then move down to use my thumb and forefinger to tweak and rub her young nipple. It responds and is as hard as my cock is at this point. She muffles a moan, and I could have sworn I heard her whisper "finally" but can't be sure due to the pounding in my ears and the background TV noise.

My cock is so hard it is literally aching and I am ready to just tear it out and do whatever to make it release its pent up seed. I try to focus on the breast and how it feels, but all that does it make it worse. I look down and I can see Paula squirming a little under the blanket, she must be having the same arousal issues between her legs that I am having. I feel a hand begin to slide up my shorts leg, and I open my legs wide to allow access to my cock, and I feel for the first time, skin on skin as she grabs my pole directly.

"PAULA!" Jeri yells out. My heart stops. Paula grips my hard on so tight it was like it was glued there. "Stop squirming. Sit still, you're annoying me!"

"Fine, mom, I'm just trying to get a comfortable position. Daddy is all ... bony." She says with a hint of a giggle and she gives me a double squeeze.

"Well, get comfortable and then stay there." Jeri admonishes her.

"Fine, I'm comfy now, I'll stay here." She gives my cock a few tugs up and down.

I resume my fondling of her breast, but am a bit wary now. I feel like a teenager trying to get away with something in front of your girlfriends parents. Super excited, but the thrill is more in not getting caught than it is anything else. My throat is tight, and my heart feels like it beating at 1000 bpm.

Paula continues to pump my cock slowly under my shorts, and my breath is short from the amazing feeling of her soft hand on my hard cock. I continue fondling her breasts, and I am loving the feel of their firmness under her shirt, when her hand pulls out of my shorts. Disappointed, to say the least, until I felt her hand groping around trying to locate the zipper to my shorts.

Holy shit, she was being bold, and I was too far horny to even think about anything but releasing my load. She starts to unzip the fly, and the telltale zipper sound almost gave her away, as she pulled it down about an inch and then stopped, and then tried to move it, tooth by tooth, which was taking forever, so I grabbed my drink, and slurped as I sipped, and also gave her nipple a bit of a twist to urge her on. Paula figured out what I was doing, making a covering noise, and she slid the zipper all the way down while I slurped.

"Quiet!" Jeri admonished.

"Sorry, dear" I said, as my now hard cock freed itself through the zipper opening. I am sitting on the sofa, cock out, stepdaughter fondling it, while my wife is in her chair not 10 feet away. I am so hard and nervous, and horny. Pretty sure a stiff wind would send me over the edge at this point. What I got was much better.

Paula's head was mere inches from my dick, and she was staring at it, and then she craned her neck a bit, and her tongue came out and licked the head. It felt so amazing, and I looked over at Jeri, and she is oblivious, watching the show and eating popcorn. I turn ever so slightly so my dick leans towards her face, and lift up slightly. I am rewarded by having the tip and head of my stiff shaft enter her mouth, and her soft lips wrap around my cock. I feel her tongue rolling over the head and slit as she tastes my cock for the first time.

I'd like to say I had total control and enjoyed an amazing blowjob, but the situation, the taboo, the fear, the excitement all got the best of me, and within 15 seconds of her putting her mouth on my dick, I feel the orgasm approaching, fast. I remove my hand from her breast and clinch her shoulder as a warning, but I don't think she realized what was coming as I erupted a hot jet of sperm into her mouth.

Paula made an "Eeek" type of surprise sound, as my seed hit her throat, and then she started sucking as shot after shot of the white load entered her mouth and I continued pumping that seed, I couldn't believe how much was coming out, nine, ten, eleven spurts. I have never cum so much or so long before. Poor Paula just kept her lips around my cock as more and more white cream filled her mouth to the point of bursting. She tried to swallow with my head still in her mouth, and while she got most of it down, her mouth was so full of my cum and cock, a bit must have lingered, and she coughed as it hit the wrong pipe. She sat up and coughed again.

"You OK, honey?" Jeri asked, looking over. I was glad that it was a dark scene or she might have noticed my penis sticking out of my shorts, still hard. Paula coughed again, and put her hand on my dick, pressing it down so it wasn't sticking up like a lighthouse waiting to be noticed.

"Just a piece of popcorn, Mom" she managed to gasp out. I patted her on the back, and rubbed her back.

"Go get a drink of water, hon." Jeri advised.

Paula pulled the blanket off her and tossed it on my lap before she got up and walked into the kitchen. I tucked my spent cock back into my shorts and buttoned up. I didn't dare try the zipper trick again, so I decided to leave it down until the next time I used the restroom.

Paula comes back and sits down next to me, a huge smile on her face. She leans against my shoulder as I put my arm around her and just hold her close until the movie ends and Jeri and I head to bed. I go down on Jeri until she cums and then quickly shoot my load into her, imagining it was Paula's warm mouth swallowing it, rather than my wife's pussy. I lay down and stare at the ceiling as Jeri falls to sleep. What am I doing?