All Comments on 'My Stepdaughters Friend'

by JamieAndrews

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

More and more of this and soon, sucking and fucking this hot young cunt, wonderful, let it lead to him doing the same to his step daughter, then sucking and fucking them both together. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

SharpguySharpguyover 6 years ago
Nice

Step fathers and their daughter's friends...one of my favorite experiences. Illicit, taboo and the possibility of getting caught helps heighten the tension. Hope you submit...more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep the same tense

You keep switching tenses in the story. Pick one and stick to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Been there, did them both!

So my step daughter invited her best friend Rachel to stay over after they went to a party. I drove them to the party and she called when ready. The girls were pretty well plastered, but I got them in the car and finally home. Both girls hit the bedroom and crashed. My wife was on a business trip and was supposed to be back, but she left a message saying her flight was cancelled and she would be back the next evening.

I went to the bedroom, stripped and went to sleep. An hour later I was awakened by Rachel giving me an exquisite blow job. I got very, very hard. Then she mounted me and fucked me till I exploded in her. While laying on top of me she asked if I had ever had sex with my step daughter. No, I replied. Do you want her, she asked? I said yes. She then told me that step daughter/step father sex was the best and that she fucked her step father all the time. That got me hard and just as I was about to enter her, she rolled off of me and my step daughter climbed on top of me. She slid down my cock and told me to fuck her hard. I did....and continued to do both all night long.

When I awoke at 6:30, the girls were gone. I started to masturbate but the phone rang. My wife was calling and before I could talk, she said, how did you like getting fucked all night? I stammered until she said, you weren’t the only person getting double teamed! Seems she had set the whole episode up so she could fuck two young studs she had met on previous business trips. So now she and I look forward to her trips...she gets laid and Rachel’s step dad and I have awesome sex with both step daughters.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

This was a masterfully crafted story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You arm"t finished with this story, are you? No, you haven't really started with Clare, and there is Kim, and somehow the wife, but that's for you to figure out. Make sure you have someone proofing your work. Editing is very important to a good story. GOOD STORY! Keep writing.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous