My Stepfather

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me check your psoas," John said, palpitating the area between Rick's iliac crest and his cock on the left side, pressing deep to find it.

"Ouch!" Rick cried out when John finally succeeded in pressing on the psoas. "That's pretty sore."

"Let me put the electrodes on, then we'll unload the psoas so that there's not so much strain on it. That will help the TENS work," John said, attaching the electrodes. "To unload the psoas, you need to bend your hips, like drawing your knees to your chest," he explained. "If you do it yourself, you'll be loading the muscles and that would be counterproductive. If you put your feet in these supports," he said, indicating two slings hanging from stainless steel posts at each corner of the examination table, "you'll be able to relax and they will hold you in the proper position. We'll need to scoot you down on the table, though," he said.

Helping as much as he could, John got Rick to slide down on the examination table until his ass was at the lower end, then carefully lifted each of his feet into the depending slings.

"This feels a bit strange," Rick said, flushing when John adjusted the slings, resulting in his knees being pulled up towards his chest and apart as his hips flexed.

"Just relax into it," John instructed. "Don't load any muscles that you don't have to."

"I-I'll try," Rick replied, feeling very exposed.

"It's all about not irritating the nerves," John explained as he turned on the TENS unit and slowly turned up the current to the level that it had been the day before. "How's that?" he asked.

"That feels okay," Rick replied. "It's tingling, but it doesn't hurt."

"I know the TENS unit is stimulating you, but do you think that you can think your cock down?" John asked, reaching between Rick's legs to wrap a hand around it.

"I-I-I don't think so," Rick replied, flushing.

"Your erection creates pressure and that pressure acts upon nerves," John explained, slowly jacking Rick's cock. "We need to release the pressure of your erection."

"I-I don't know how," Rick gasped. "The tingling and everything."

"I can help you," John said.

"You-you can?" Rick asked, confused.

"I think so," John replied. "I know a couple of ways. Shall I try?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," Rick replied, his face red and his cock rock-hard.

"I haven't done this in a while, but it's like riding a bicycle; once you know how to do it, you always know how to do it," John said, astonishing Rick by leaning over and taking his cock into his mouth.

"Wha-what are you doing!?" Rick gasped, then groaned as his entire cock disappeared into John's mouth.

"Don't hold back," John said, lifting his mouth from Rick's cock. "Just let it go. We're trying to release the pressure, not build it," he explained, then opened his mouth to take Rick's cock back in.

"Oh, man," Rick gasped as he felt John sucking his cock. "I-I can't believe...oh, shit, I'm going to cum," he cried out, groaning when he felt his cock explode in John's mouth. "Oh, god," he gasped as his balls spasmed and he pumped cum into John's sucking mouth. "Damn, that-that was incredible," he gasped when John finished sucking him dry and lifted his face from his cock.

"Does that feel any better?" John asked, the taste of Rick's thick cum still coating his mouth as he continued swallowing.

"God, yes," Rick replied, astounded. "You-you sucked my cock!" he exclaimed.

"Yes, to relieve the pressure," John agreed, licking his lips. "Now your cock should subside," he said.

"I-I don't think so," Rick said, feeling his cock as hard as ever as it continued to throb in John's hand.

"Perhaps we need to massage your prostate gland," John said musingly. "If it's full, then it's going to keep your cock hard."

"B-but I just came," Rick gasped.

"Do you always lose your erection after cumming?" John asked.

"Well, no, not always," Rick replied. "Sometimes I cum more than once before I can't...before I lose my erection."

"A prostate massage usually induces a much more powerful orgasm," John said. "That might be what we need."

"Uh, how do you do that, massage a prostrate gland?" Rick asked, feeling his balls tight against his body as John continued to slowly jack his cock.

"The most common way is to insert a stainless steel tube into your ass, then use an instrument to reach in and stimulate it," John explained.

"In my ass!?" Rick gasped.

"That's where it's located, about 4" or so inside your ass," John explained.

"Will it hurt?" Rick asked fearfully.

"Not at all," John replied. "In fact, I can do it in such a way that you'll find it pleasurable."

"That's hard to believe," Rick said, laughing.

"Rick, I know that you've never felt particularly close to me," John said. "As much as that has hurt, because I've wanted to be like a father to you, I've never pressed you, always given you your space and respected how you feel."

"I-I know," Rick said. "I-I-I can't explain it, I just..."

"You don't have to," John said. "I understand, believe it or not. Your father leaving and the way he left had to have had a profound effect on you, being such a young boy at the time. But I want to ask you; in spite of how you feel, or don't, do you trust me?"

"Trust you," Rick said. "I-I guess that I do. I don't have any reason not to. I know that you've always been good to me and that Mom loves you. The problem is me."

"I don't think of you as a problem, Rick, I think of you as my son," John said. "Will you trust me to massage your prostrate gland? I really want to fix this problem."

"Sure, as long as you promise me that it won't hurt," Rick said.

"The only thing that you'll experience is a big of discomfort, then pleasure as you adjust," John assured him.

"Okay then," Rick said. "Wha-what are you doing?" he asked when he saw John pick up a bottle of some clear liquid, then stand at the end of the examination table and unzip his trousers.

"I'm going to massage your prostrate gland," John explained as he extracted his cock, then poured some of the mineral oil from the bottle onto it, using his hand to liberally spread it over his entire cock, then reached between Rick's spread ass cheeks to rub his oily fingers on his asshole.

"Are you...are you going to fuck me?" Rick gasped.

"I'm going to massage your prostrate gland with my cock," John said. "I promise you that it's a far more enjoyable experience than cold, stainless-steel instruments."

"Oh, god, I-I-I don't know," Rick stammered when he felt John rubbing the head of his cock on his asshole.

"If it hurts, just say so and I'll stop," John said.

"Oh, god, this is so...oh, man," Rick gasped when he felt the head of John's cock slip into his ass. "That...that feels so big."

"That's as big as it will feel, too," John assured him. "The head of my cock is the biggest part. I'll let you adjust to the sensation before I do any more."

"I never realized...oh, man," Rick gasped as John began sawing his cock in and out of his ass, each time pushing a bit more into him.

"Am I hurting you?" John asked, his entire cock almost in Rick's ass.

"N-no," Rick gasped. "It...it just feels so strange."

"It will start to feel very good shortly," John assured him, his entire cock now buried in Rick's ass.

Rick could only gasp like a fish out of water as John began to fuck his ass. As he adjusted to the feeling, he became aware of other sensations, feeling his cock throb from it, John's hand wrapped around it jacking him at the same time that he was fucking his ass.

"Oh, oh, oh," Rick gasped. "I-I think that I'm going to cum."

John immediately pulled his cock from Rick's ass and bent over to capture the head of his cock between his lips just as it exploded and hot thick cum blasted onto his tongue and into his mouth, far more forceful than when he had sucked him just a short time ago.

"Holy shit!" Rick gasped when John finally finished sucking him off and stood up, licking his lips as he continued to swallow his cum. "That...that was incredible," he panted.

"But how does your back feel now?" John asked, leaning over to suck the bubble of cum which was forming at the slit of Rick's cock.

"My back feels great," Rick sighed. "I feel great."

"That's what I like to hear," John said with a smile.

"How is your back today?" Ellen asked at dinner that evening.

"Totally better," Rick replied, grinning. "John really knows his stuff."

"I think that I should see Rick regularly to make sure that his back doesn't act up," John said. "Sort of a proactive maintenance program."

"What do you think of that, Rick?" Ellen asked her son.

"I think that that sounds like a great idea," Rick replied, shocking her.

"Oh, I'm so happy to hear that," Ellen said. "And I'm even happier to see that the two of you are getting along better."

"My stepson is now my son," John said, smiling.

"I agree...Dad," Rick said.

12