My Stepmom Gets Busted Shoplifting

Story Info
My stepmother gets caught stealing and pays the price.
7.3k words
4.37
22k
29
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
568 Followers

My stepmother Tina and I were in this big box store (I want mention any names) and we were shopping for Christmas gifts. It was a mad house in there because there was a Black Friday sale happening and it was wall to wall people. I haven't participated in one since I was 12 years and now that I'm eighteen and making my own money I thought it would be nice to go out and do some shopping and maybe burn off some the turkey I'd ate that day.

Tina and I drove up to the cheap little store in style in dad's brand new white Mercedes SUV. We'd left him at home because he hated crowds since he has PTSD. Though it was cold outside Tina was still dressed in a short red midi dress as if it were summer time. But she did wear her furry little white shell jacket to keep the cold off her arms. She was from NY state where it really gets cold in the winter time so this southern chill as she calls it didn't bother all that much. It didn't bother me either, the way she was dressed, because at forty she's still a very gorgeous Lady.

She has beautiful long chestnut hair that bounces as she walks along in her white faux fur boots. And oh man that tight dress really emphasizes her ass too, which I think makes up for her small tits. She wears a push up bra to show off her thirty eight B sized mams but like I said its her ass that really gets the attention. I know you might think it's weird that I know my mom's bra size, but hey I've raided her underwear drawer a few times during the eight years that she's been in my life. :-)

"So what are you interested in buying, Eddie?" Tina asked me as we walked across the parking lot.

I shrugged, "I might check out the electronics section because I'd really like to have a new computer before I go off to college this spring."

"That's a good idea. But why don't you ask your father to buy you one. Heck you could even ask me."

I shook my head, "Thanks but I'd like to buy it with my own money, mom."

She laughed, "That's fine, sweetheart. So are you excited about college?"

"Yes I'm very excited but I'm nervous too. I can't believe I was able to get into Berkeley."

"Well honey you have a GPA of 2.75 and you have certainly worked hard for this opportunity. Your father and I are proud of you."

"Thanks mom, that means a lot to me." I said and it did. I really respected Tina and her opinion of me meant the world to me. I consider her a mother to me in every way. In fact she is certainly better than my own birth mother to which I haven't seen in over ten years.

We walked in through the front entrance of the store and we could already see two fights going on. Tina took my hand, "Let's be careful, Eddie. People are going crazy in here. So stay by my side, please." she squeezed my hand

"You know I will mom." I said and I led her around two men shoving each over for what looked to be some cheap ass DVD. We managed to get around them thankfully.

Then suddenly Tina is pulling me in the direction of the women's dept. "Come on, Eddie!" she exclaimed with glee.

I wanted to laugh, because it was a site to see her acting so excited over some cheap Chinese clothing especially when her walk in closet at home is jammed packed with expensive clothing.

Women were tossing dresses every which way...on the floors, in the air and at each other and my mom just jumps right in. It was a free for all. So like any sane man I just stood out of the way and watched.

Tina got knocked down by accident mind you by some old lady who looked to be in her late eighties. She went down hard on her ass and I have to admit it was a beautiful site to see, with that Midi dress hiked up past her thighs and exposing her pink G string. I wasn't the only one gawking at her pussy either there were two other guys standing next to me who were looking too.

"Look at that pretty little pussy, Frank." one of them said.

"Yeah that's some sweet meat there, Freddy." the other one said in agreement.

Tina looked a bit disoriented as she turned over onto her hands and knees. I don't think she realized that her bare ass was sticking up in the air, you might say bare ass, because the tiny string that connected the crotch to the waist band was buried deep between her buttocks.

She finally saw me, "Eddie stop your gawking and come over here and help me, Please!" she said extending her hand.

I quickly hurried over and helped mom get to her feet, "Are you Okay, Mom?"

"Yes! Oh my god this is so much fun, honey!" she laughed and back into the fray she went.

"Holy shit I bet she's wet as fuck!" One of the two assholes said and both of them started laughing. I moved away from them, because I didn't want to hear anymore of their lewd comments. I can think dirty thoughts about Mom but I didn't want to hear it coming from someone else.

I chance a glance at them to find that they were dressed like dock workers and they were both tall and muscular, with broad shoulders. But they weren't dock workers because each of them were carrying security badges and a set of cuffs on their hips. They were store security. Damn I'm glad I didn't tell them to shut their mouths because they would have probably dragged me to some holding area and beat the shit out of my nerdy ass.

Tina scored three colorful winter dresses before she finally decided that she'd had enough. She was out of breath and her hair was a mess in fact she looked as if she just had sex. "Come on Eddie!" she said and before I knew it she disappeared around a forest of displays.

"Shit!" I muttered fighting my way through the throng of women and I can honestly say the smell of pussy was ripe in the air. What was with women and cheap deals that really turned them on?

I found mom in the women's under garment section. She didn't see me as I walked up, but I definitely saw her slipping a cute little red lacy thong into her white Birkin purse followed by a matching bra as well. Holy shit, Mom was shoplifting!!

She sees me looking at her and she giggles and places a finger to her lips.

"Put it back, mom!" I whispered trying not to cause a scene. She didn't need to shoplift, not when my old man was making over four hundred grand a year as a computer sales man.

"No, Eddie!"

"I said put it back!" this time I said it a bit louder than I should have. And I reached into her purse but when I pulled the garment out, Tina slapped my hand which caused me to drop the bra on the floor.

"And I said no young man!" she snapped and bent down and picked it up and shoved it back in the bag.

"You don't need to do this, Mom!" I snapped.

"Oh Eddie let me have my fun, please." she grabbed my hand and she begins pulling me in the direction of the women's dressing room.

"Mom?"

"Just come on, honey!" she giggled.

I've never seen mom act like this before, it was like she was another woman and I didn't like it. I mean it made me nervous. But I followed anyways mainly because she had a death grip on my right hand and I also promised her that I wouldn't leave her side.

There was no dressing room attendant manning the desk, so Tina reaches under the counter and takes a key for the #7 dressing stall. "Ah this is my lucky number, sweetie!" she said. She looked behind us to see if anyone was watching before she pulled me along behind her.

The #7 dressing stall was at the far end the narrow hall and I see women's legs under each of the stalls as we pass by them. In the #5 stall there were two sets of bare legs with the feet facing each other. A pair of men's jeans piled at the ankles at one set of feet and a dress and a pair of panties laying on the floor beside the second set of feet. The occupants were getting it on! Damn, it never occurred to me that people might have sex in these things.

Tina giggled at my innocent reaction and jerked me along. She thrust the #7 key in the stall door and opened it and she stepped in. I pulled my hand back.

"Eddie what are you doing? Get your butt in here right now!" she chortled.

"But..." I didn't finish what I was going to say before she suddenly grabbed the front of my shirt and hauled me inside. The stall was so small and cramped, it couldn't have been more than 3 foot by 3 foot.

"Mom what are you doing?"

"I need your help, Eddie now hush up and unzip me!" she said turning around so I could unzip the long zipper at the back of the dress.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pinched the little zipper pull and pulled it all the way down and Tina shimmied out of it and it crumpled to the floor in a heap. She's not wearing a bra and I can see the reflection of her cute little titties in the mirror and damned if they were perky as fuck and crowned with two popping pink nipples too. They made my mouth water just by looking at them.

Mom caught me looking and she quickly folded her arms to cover her breasts, "Eddie stopped that!"

I quickly looked down, "Sorry mom."

"It's okay just don't look anymore okay?"

"Okay." I said and I looked at her ass instead.

Tina bent over to take her stolen booty from her purse and in doing so her fine ass rubbed against my crotch. Well lets just say I was already catching a boner at seeing her tits and...

"Oh my goodness!" she said quickly standing up. And with her breasts covered she turned around and looked down at the front of my faded gym pants. "Oh, Eddie! Really? I'm your mother how can you get a boner looking at..." she stopped.

I turned red with embarrassment and looked down.

"Maybe you should wait outside, honey. I'll be out in a minute, Okay" she said opening the stall door for me.

I stepped out feeling absolutely embarrassed. I couldn't help it, I was a virgin, okay?! Back then if the wind blew on my dick I'd get a hard on. Damn it I needed to find a bathroom so I could masturbate.

The couple in #5 was really getting it on now in fact the door on the stall was shaking like hell.

"I got your deal right here bitch!.....*grunt*......."Oh yeah, baby!"

The woman was gasping with pleasure. And damn was he really giving it to her too.

I pushed my hand down my waist band and gripped my steely cock and I started stroking myself..... and wouldn't you just know it, mom opens the fucking stall door and she catches me.

Ah shit!

Her mouth dropped and her green eyes bulge out of their sockets.

I slowly pulled my hand out of my pants and again I cast my eyes down.

She reaches to take my hand but then thinks better of it and quickly pulled her hand back it. She shakes her head and reaches into her purse and takes out a travel sized bottle of Germ-x. "Hold your hands out, young man!" she ordered.

I did as I was told and I held my hands out and she squirted a generous amount of the gel on my hands and of course I rubbed it in.

Oh did I mention that my dear mother is a germophobe? Well she is and she has been ever since the pandemic. I don't how in the fuck I made it through the Covid 19 quarantine without alcohol poisoning.

"Follow me." she said sounding disappointed.

It was then that I noticed that Tina wasn't wearing the red midi dress anymore. She had on one of the winter dresses. I certainly wasn't disappointed either because it still hugged her body in all the right places. *wink wink* But anyways we walk out of the women's dressing area and bump right into the two perverted security guards. And they notice too that she's not wearing her sexy midi dress anymore.

"Hey wait a minute, darling." Freddy said taking Tina by the arm to stop her.

Tina snatched her arm from his grasp, "Take your hands off me, sir!"

"What happened to the dress you were wearing earlier, Miss." Frank asked with a smirk.

"I have no idea what you are talking about?" she stuttered with a worried expression on her pretty face.

The two men looked at each other and smiled and shook their heads.

"Well Frank, it looks like we got ourselves a pair of shoplifters here."

"Yep it looks that way, Freddy."

"I beg your pardon...?" Tina gasped. She knew she was busted.

Frank took her by the arm and leaned close to her face, "What your name Miss?"

"Tina." she said meekly.

"Now Tina lets not cause a scene here, OK? I mean there might be people shopping here tonight, that might know you. And you don't want me to have to cuff you and take you to the office, now do you?"

Tina's eyes began to water and she shook her head.

Frank took his hand from her arm, "So follow me, Tina."

Oh shit we were fucked, is all I could think at the time.

Freddy clamped a hand on my shoulder, "Move, boy." he said urging me forward.

Together they marched us to the back of the store, through a set of double doors, then down a long crisp white hallway and finally into a small ten by ten holding room. The only furnishings in the room were a desk and an aluminium bench that ran along the wall. I could instantly feel my claustrophobia kick in.

"Take a seat, Boy!" Freddy ordered, squeezing my shoulder. I had no other choice but sit down outta fear of getting my collar bone snapped. The bastard had strong hands.

Tina started to sit down next to me.

"No Tina I want you to stand right here." Frank said pointing to a small yellow square that was taped to the floor in front of the desk.

Tina did as he commanded and walked over and stood in the middle of the square. Her head was down and she appeared embarrassed.

Frank walked around the desk and sat down and Freddy walks over to stand behind Tina. In fact really close behind her to the point his crotch was touching her ass.

She turned her head and looked up at him and then she looked at me and I could see the fear and nervousness in her eyes. But heck what could I do?

"Do you want me to cuff her, Frank?"

Frank looked at her as if he was weighing the idea.

"Please don't put me in handcuffs!" Tina pleaded, really looking panicked now.

Frank laughed, "Well I guess that means you're going to be a good girl."

"Yes I swear! Just don't put those things on me, please!"

"Good girl." Freddy said and he slipped the purse from Tina's shoulder and laid it on the desk in front of Frank.

Frank picked it up and looked at it, then he whistled, "Damn is this is a real, Birkin's purse?" He laughed looking up at mom.

"Yes it is."

"Did you steal this too?"

"I did not! My husband bought it for me as an anniversary gift!"

"What do those things go for, Frank? About ten right?"

Mom spun about and looked up at Freddy wide eyed, "Are you serious? You can't even buy a Birkin's clutch for ten grand you idiot!"

I rolled my eyes and thought to myself, this was a bad time to be shooting your mouth off, mom.

Frank laughed, "She's gotcha there, Freddy. These purses run around thirty grand."

"That's right!" mom said looking down her pretty little nose at him.

Frank frowned, "If you can afford a Birkin bag then why in the hell are you shoplifting in my store? I'm not the dumb ass here woman, you are!!"

Tina said nothing in response to that.

"You know what? Cuff her ass, Freddy!"

Freddy took Tina's wrists with both hands and he pulled her arms back and forced her to bend over the desk.

"OHH.....that hurts.....STOP!!!" Tina gasped.

I wanted to get up and do something to help my mom, but fear kept me planted on the bench!

"No..... please Frank..... I'm the dumb ass not you!!" Tina whined, bending her neck and her back to look up at him.

I noticed Freddy now grinding his crotch against mom's ass and there was no need for it because she wasn't trying to fight.

Frank chortled and waved for Freddy to let her up and he did and he stepped back I could see a bulge at the front of his jeans.

Frank looked over at me. "So what's your name, boy?"

"My name's, Eddie and I swear I didn't steal anything, sir." I said respectfully.

Freddy laughed, "Yeah right? He's as guilty as his, mom."

"Please you gotta believe me!" ah shit now I was tearing up!

Both men looked at me and shook their heads.

"So Tina why did you do it? I mean if your husband can afford to buy you a Birkin's handbag..." Frank said but was cut off by mom's whine.

"I don't know I guess I got caught up in the moment!" she cried with tears rolling down her cheeks. "My son had nothing to do with this!"

Freddy laughed, "Wow Frank I can just see it in the paper right now...Mrs.Richie Rich gets caught up in the moment and decides to shoplift."

Frank laughed too, "Yeah I bet all your ritzy friends will love you after that! Right?"

Tina started pouring on the tears then, "Please I didn't mean too!"

Freddy leaned in next to her face, "Yeah that's what they all say, baby."

They were toying with Mom and really rubbing her face in it.

Frank opened the bottom drawer of the desk and took out a Cannon digital camera He held it up and pointed it at her.

Mom quickly threw her hands up to cover her face, "Wait! What are you doing?"

"We're processing you Tina, so I have to take a mug shot. This way we can down load your pretty face on our criminal database."

"Mug shot.....criminal database.....oh my god!" Tina grabbed her temples and she started swaying like she was about to pass out. She quickly gripped the edges of the desk to steady herself. "No! Please that's not necessary!"

"It's just protocol, Tina." Freddy said patting her shoulder.

"Look we can either do it here, or we call the police and they can take you down town and they'll do it there." Frank smiled. "Either way you're getting your picture taken."

"They probably already have a picture of her on file, Frank!" Freddy chortled.

Mom started to cry but she lowered her hands anyway. "I have never been arrested."

"Say cheese and smile for the camera, Tina." Frank said, and he snapped two or three photos of her. "Now turn sideways, please."

Tina was whimpering at this point but she complied.

"Thank you, Tina." he said and then he pushed the purse to her, "Open it and dump out the contents please."

Tina nodded looking so defeated and she opens the purse and gently dumps it out on top of the desk. Her red midi dress fell out along with the pink g-string and her cellphone, a bit of change and her Birkin clutch, but the oddest thing of all was a long fat black dildo!

I nearly laughed at the expression on Frank's face. It was such a comical yet exasperated look. Freddy on the other hand just busts out laughing.

Tina turned red faced with embarrassment, mixed with a bit of anger and she turned on Freddy and gave her a venomous glare and he quickly shut up.

Frank smiled and shook his head then he took a pen and moved the dildo to the side and it rolled over to rest against the purse.

Damn that thing was long, at least twelve inches and with plenty of girth too. The question I guess is, what in the hell was she doing with it in her purse?

Frank reached down and picked up the thong then he read the label, he picked up the dress and did the same and he shakes his head and looks up at Mom. "You have the same taste in lingerie and dresses as you do in purses."

"I didn't steal those, Frank." she said her bottom lip quivering.

Frank smirked, "I know you didn't. Because these items are too expensive to have been stolen from this shit hole."

"Well that means she's wearing what she stole." Freddy smiled.

Tina looked down at the floor but didn't say anything.

Frank smiled and leaned back in his chair, "Well now this is awkward isn't it, Tina?"

Still she didn't say anything nor did she even look up.

Frank looked over at me and shook his head, "So Eddie, what do you think we should do in this case? She's wearing what she stole and we need it back, son. If I call the cops they'll run you and your mom in and process you both." he said and then he looks at Tina, "Now I'm sure that you don't want your son to have a criminal record over your stupidity, right?"

Mom said nothing and just kept her head bowed.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
568 Followers
12