My Stepmom Gets Busted Shoplifting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head if mom wasn't going to say anything then I was, "No sir, I don't want a criminal record." Not with me starting Berkeley in the Spring, I didn't. Oh man I was now sensing a light at the end of the tunnel.

"And I'm sure you don't want your old man finding out about this either?" Freddy added with a sly smirk.

Mom quickly shook her head, "No....please!"

Frank nodded, "That's good we can work with that right, Freddy?"

"Absolutely." Freddy said in agreement.

"So we need you to cooperate with us, Tina. Do you understand?"

Tina begins to tremble but she says nothing. Frank slapped the top of the desk and she jumped.

"I ask you a question woman and I demand an answer!" he snapped.

"Yes, I understand." she said her voice was cracking.

"I don't like how you're treating my mother!" I shouted and stood up.

Freddy walks over and gets right in my face, "If you know what's good for you then you'll sit the fuck down, BOY!"

I hesitated and he slammed a big hand to my chest and I fell back onto the bench.

"Stop that.....you bully.....don't you hurt my son!" Tina shouted. "I told you I would cooperate! Now leave him out of this!"

"Good then you give us back what you stole right now!" Frank demanded.

Tina nodded and she closed her eyes and then she looked at me, "Eddie, please go and wait outside."

Frank shook his head, "Nope he stays right here."

Mom looked at him and gasped, "Surely you don't mean for my son to watch this?!"

"Oh I surely do." he laughed. "You need to be taught a lesson Tina and your son needs to see it all."

Tina turned away from me and began unbuttoning the front of the dress.

"No wait come to think of it, I want you to do it, boy." Frank said.

My mouth dropped, "NO!"

Tina starts to cry then she shakes her head, "It's okay, Eddie, we'll give the assholes their show."

"But mom?"

"That's right Tina you're gonna give us a show or there's no deal!" Frank laughs.

"Better yet let me take them off!" Freddy said starting to walk over.

Frank suddenly stood up, "No! I said the boy takes his mom's clothes off not you, Now get back!"

A very pissed off Freddy walks over and snatches me up and drags me over to mom. "Get to it, Boy!" he hissed.

Frank slapped the top of his desk, "He's right you little punk so stop hesitating and get to IT!!" he shouted.

"It's okay sweetie, I know you don't want to, but..."

Mom didn't get to finish what she was about to say before I started unbuttoning the front of the dress.

Her eyes went wide, "Wow okay?" she mumbles.

Fuck yeah I wanted to take her clothes off!

Frank and Freddy snickered but I ignored them. I unbuttoned the dress down to her cute little belly button and then I reached up and pulled it down her shoulders and again without hesitation.

"Hot damn he wants to undress his mommy, don't he?" Freddy laughed.

I pulled the dress all the way down and mom stepped out of it. I bent down to pick it up and fuck me if I couldn't smell her pussy. Shit I was getting a hard on!

Mom now stood before me dressed in the lacy red Bra and G-string that she'd stolen and she looked absolutely gorgeous even wearing those stupid looking white furry Ugg boots of hers. She looked away not wanting to see the lust in my eyes. I looked away as well. Yes I've fantasized about what she might look like naked a many a time and even jerked off to it, but somehow this just didn't feel right. But yet my dick was still getting hard.

I tossed the dress on the desk and Frank picked it up and turned out the tag to check the price tag, "Twenty one dollars and fifty cents. But I do believe it's fifty percent off with the Black Friday sale. So we'll just chalk it up as a ten dollar loss.

Mom looked up, "Loss? What do you mean by that? You have the dress back, so how is it lost, Frank?"

Freddy laughed and slapped her across the ass, "Don't speak unless you're spoken to!"

"Oww!" mom yelped.

"Because Tina, the store cannot put it back on the rack. It's now considered used clothing."

"So you're just going to throw it away?" I asked.

"Hell no I'm taking this home to my old lady." he chuckled.

Freddy smiled and rubbed his crotch, "Yeah Martha will certainly look good in that, Frank."

Frank shot him a look, "Do what?"

Freddy quickly looked away, "Nothing, Frank. I'm sorry."

"I only let you fuck her one time, Freddy so that doesn't give you the right to make lewd suggestions."

The big man nodded, "I said I was sorry, Frank okay."

Mom placed a hand to her stomach and I saw her cringe. She was also shivering.

"Let's get on with this shit!" he looks at me, "Now the bra!" He folded his arms and leaned back in his office chair.

Mom put her face in her hands.

"Come on guys, for fucks sake she's been embarrassed enough!" I spoke up.

Freddy slapped a big hand on my shoulder and squeezed it tightly. "Look you little bastard, this is going to happen, do you understand? Your mother stole those items she's wearing and we want them back!" Then he leaned in close to my ear, "And don't tell me that you haven't wondered what she..."

"Okay! That's enough." mom snapped. "Eddie give them the stupid bra."

I stepped around behind her.

She turned around, "No Eddie this one unsnaps at the front." she said rolling her eyes.

Well excuse me, it's not like I wear the shit! I wanted to say, but I said, "Okay." I reached forth with trembling hands, my heart beating out of my chest. And I pinched the small glittering clasp that held the two cups together and the bra sprang apart and her tits burst free. Tina didn't bother covering up she just pulled it off and handed it to me.

I stared transfixed at the beautiful unhindered view of mom's bare tits. Holy shit my dick felt stiff as a rock and lets just say it was very evident as I walked over and laid the bra on the desk. I mean I had a tent in my gym pants. Why the fuck did I not wear underwear? Shit!

"You should have stolen a pair of briefs, kid." Frank laughed and nodded at my junk.

"Oh shit the kid's got a hard-on for his mom!" Freddy laughed slapping me on the back. "Don't worry I got one too."

I looked down and sure enough the bulge at the front of his pants was even bigger now.

Oh gross this was just too embarrassing. I looked over at mom to find her red face not outta anger but outta sheer embarrassment. These two assholes were certainly having fun with us. But how far were they going to take it was my question? Men don't get hard on's and then do nothing with them.

"Now take her panties off!" Freddy exclaimed rubbing his hands together. He was literally bubbling with lustful excitement now.

I didn't bother trying to talk up for mom, it wouldn't help. It was best to just go ahead and remove the last of her dignity. I looked up at her, "I'm sorry, mom."

She looked away and opened her legs slightly. I bent down to one knee becoming eye level with her pussy. I could feel the warmth of it radiating against my face, smell it, fuck me I was getting harder by the second. What I wouldn't give to be my father just for one night! I felt a ting of guilt but the lust I had for my dear mother far out weighed the guilt. Tina cleared her throat and I looked up and she cocked her head impatiently.

I pinched the sides of the G-string and slowly pulled them down to expose her V shaped mound which was completely shaven. It was so smooth and white that it made the rippling pink folds of her labia just stand out in contrast. Her pussy was wet and glistened with her juices.

Tina stepped out of the little garment and lowered her hands to cover herself.

I stood up and laid the garment before, Frank. "That's it. That's all she has. Now can we just be done with this craziness?"

He shook his head and opened his desk drawer and took out a box of blue surgical gloves. He pulled out a set and tossed them across the desk at me.

My mouth dropped and I looked at him with wide eyes, "You can't be serious?"

"Nooo...please.... anything but that!" mom gasped.

He leaned across the desk and looked down at my crotch, "You still have a hard-on I see. So don't tell me this shit ain't turning you on, boy."

Freddy walked over and leaned in beside me and looked at Frank, "Did you hear her Frank, she said...anything." he chortled.

Frank smiled and looked at me and then at my crotch...again. "I have me an idea Freddy." Then he looked down at my crotch again, "And I think you might enjoy this Eddie." he winked. Frank stood up and he walked over to stand before, mom. Then took her by the arms and forced her to get down on her knees. She started crying because she knew what was coming. I kinda had an idea of what they were thinking. I've watched a few VHS porno tapes enough to know what was cumming or coming. (sorry).

Frank took Freddy by the arm and led him away so they could talk. They were most likely discussing which one of them was going to be mom's first.

I knelt down beside, Tina. She had her face in her hands.

"I'm so sorry this is happening, mom."

She lowered her hands, and shook her head, "You tried to warn me, honey so it's not your fault. Your father always tells me I'm too impulsive and that I don't think about things until it's too late. He's so right, Eddie. Sooo right" she whined.

I put a hand over her shoulder, "It's going to be okay, mom but you're gonna have to do whatever they say. I can't afford to lose my scholarship. You do understand right?"

"Why do you think I'm doing this, baby?" she smiled and placed a hand to my cheek, "I don't want to mess up your future heck I want to see you succeed in life, Eddie." she leaned in and kissed my cheek.

"Ahh now ain't that nice, Freddy."

"Yeah mother and son, having a tender moment."

Frank laughed and slapped me on the shoulder, "That's okay the two of you are really about to have a moment."

I looked at Tina and she looked at me as equally confused.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, but they just ignored me and walked over to the bench and began removing their pants, under wear and all. I wanted to laugh at the size of their cock, because to be such big guys they were awfully small. Frank had a solid hard on and I bet it wasn't even three inches! Freddy was just a little bit bigger at possibly four inches, maybe, it's hard to tell because he was kinda thick.

They both sat down on the bench and looked at us. Maybe they were expecting Tina to crawl to them on her hands and knees. Yeah that had to be it, right. But they just kept staring at us and stroking their dicks.

I was growing tired of their little games and it angered me, "What?!" I snapped.

Tina put a hand to my arm, "It's okay, Honey. I know what they want." she started to crawl over to them but Frank raised his hand and shook his head.

"I want you to blow your son, Tina." Frank said. He and Freddy chuckled.

My mouth dropped.

Tina put a hand to her mouth, her eyes widened in shock. Then she shook her head, "No! That's disgusting! He's my son!"

Disgusting? I almost wanted to laugh, for she should see some of the images that go through my mind concerning her. But it would be gross to have my mom's lips on my virgin eighteen year old cock...right? I mean I've fantasized about it, absolutely, but to actually have it happen?

"Look you do him or you can fuck the both of us at the same time." Frank snapped.

"Yeah we haven't had a bit of DP action in quite a while right, Frank?"

"Yeah and were talking balls deep bitch! Both holes!" Frank agreed.

"Shit I think our last DP session was with that little red head chic in jewelry. Remember that Frank. I think her name was Misty."

"Yeah Freddy I remember her. Ain't she the bitch that stole a diamond ring that was worth two grand?"

"Yep the very same. I think we got two grand worth of screams outta her, didn't we?"

They bumped knuckles over that one and they both stood up.

Frank slapped Freddy's shoulder, "So do you want the front or the rear?"

Tina quickly raised her hands and hung her head, "WAIT! I'll do it....I'll blow my son...OK?"

Frank and Freddy bumped knuckles and sat back down again.

"And it better not to be none of this half ass shit either!" Frank snapped.

"That's right or I'll be drilling for some brown gold in that ass of yours, Bitch!" Freddy laughed grabbing his dick.

Tina ignored them and turned to me, "Eddie...will you...?"

I leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth shutting up her question. Yes I wanted her to blow me. When I pulled back she had this stunned expression on her sweet face. "You gotta do this mom...for me...for my future...remember?" I smirked

"But, Eddie...?"

I leaned in and kissed her neck and slowly ran my tongue behind her ear.

She leaned her head into my lips, "Oh gosh."

"Just close your eyes mom and pretend I'm dad." I said running my fingers through her soft brown hair.

Tina closed her eyes and nodded, "Okay, Eddie." she said and she leaned in and kissed me. "But please don't cum in my mouth, Eddie." she whispered.

"I want." I promised and I stood up and gently took her by the arm and helped her up. I began to undress, taking my tee shirt off first. I see Tina peep out of one eye and I smiled at her and she quickly closed it. "It's fine Mom. You can look."

She shook her head, "None of this is fine, Sweetie. None of it!"

"Come on already, I'm losing my hard-on over here!" Freddy laughed and he and Frank bumped knuckles.

I chortled because I certainly wasn't in any danger of losing my hard-on, not with my dear stepmother standing in front of me naked as the day she came into this world.

"This isn't funny, Eddie." Tina said getting down on her knees.

"Sorry, mom." I rolled my eyes, luckily she didn't see it because she still had her eyes closed and her head down.

Frank gave me the thumbs up and nodded his head.

I gave him the thumbs up right back. Come on it was kinda funny. Sexy but funny.

I rolled my pants down and my dick sprang forth almost hitting her on the forehead. She peeped again as I began pulling one leg out at a time.

"Do you have to fully undress, Eddie?" she asked.

"No, mom I want to do this right I mean this is going to be my first blow job."

"Yes and a young man always remembers his first blow job." Freddy piped in.

"So make it a good one mommy." Frank laughed.

Tina put a hand to her stomach and went pale, she was going to remember it too.

I tossed the pants aside, "I'm done, mom."

"Okay." she said and raised her head and opened her mouth but kept her eyes tightly shut.

"A little participation will go a long way here, mom."

"You're going to have to help me, Eddie. I've never done this before." she whispered.

I looked at the guys, dumbly.

"Ah your kidding me?" Frank snapped. "You mean to tell me your old man ain't never put a dick in your mouth, woman?"

"Fuck this she's stalling Frank. Lets just do her."

"NO! Please I can do this. I want to do this." with that she opened her eyes and looked up at me, "Just help me Eddie."

Freddy shook his head at me, "Well get to helping her boy we ain't got all day!

I placed a hand to the back of her head and pulled her face forward and pushed my dick into her warm mouth. Her lips instinctively closed around my shaft and I began slowly moving my dick in and out...back and forth. I looked down and found her looking up at me. Oh fuck she has the sexiest green eyes I've ever seen on a woman.

I pushed my cock even further until I felt her tonsils against my tip. Tina's eyes went wide and she gagged but I didn't stop I couldn't stop. I keep pushing. Her tight throat opens to receive me, all of me, as I pushed my way all the way to the hilt inside her mouth.

Though she gagged and choked on my dick I still held it there, savoring the feel of her tight throat and the feel of my balls pressing tightly against her chin. I felt like I was on top of the world. I felt like a...MAN! And I don't know what came over me after that but I just started fucking her sweet little mouth and not in an easy way either. I held her head tightly and began thrusting my hips with force, jamming my cock in and out. Mom could only grab my ass to steady herself as I took my pleasure. She dug her long red manicured nails into my flesh but it failed to hinder me. In fact it felt great!

"Fuck yeah tear her fucking throat out, Eddie!" Frank exclaimed.

"Damn right give it to her boy!"

Both men were jerking their dicks like mad men.

I ignored them as I was focused on the pleasure I was taking and not giving a damn either. I knew it was a selfish act but I didn't care.

There were gobs of pre cum now trailing down mom's chin which oozed down her neck and along her breasts. I pulled out of her mouth only long enough for her to take a breath. But she squeezed my ass and took over and she began going down on me, taking me all the way to the hilt. Over and over again!

I backed up against the desk gripped the edges to hang on. She lied to me! She's done this before, holy fuck yes she has. I can feel her throat muscles gulping on me. The sticky sounds of her licking and gobbling me filled the room.

"Ohhh Fuck!" One of the two guys gasped. I think it was Frank, I don't know but I didn't give a damn at the moment. Whoever it was must have blown his load.

I could feel that sweet feeling orgasm building up inside me as well and I don't know how I have lasted so long. "I'm gonna cum! Oh Fuck....oh fuckkkk!!!"

Tina didn't let off she just kept right on. I tried to pull out but she shoved her mouth all the way down on my cock and held it there. I released every bit of the cum I had into her hungry throat. She gagged but swallowed it like a greedy whore.

As my orgasm subsided I sank to the floor and only then did she come up off of me. I lay with my legs spread about her thighs. I just stared up at her still gasping from one of the biggest orgasms I've ever had. She smiled at me her lips dripping with my cum. Then she cocked head and looked at me lovingly, "Do you think you'll remember that, Eddie?" and with that she patted my cheek and stood up.

She looked over at Frank and Freddy who looked exhausted from masturbating. She giggled and shook her head, "Boys." then she walked around the desk and put her things back into her Birkin and she added the digital camera as well. They didn't see that little move but I did. Then she pulled on the midi dress, minus her bra and panties mind you.

We left the store that night and I drove I watched her do herself with the dildo. And I think to myself, "I have the hottest mom in the world!"

The End

12