All Comments on 'My Stepmom's Dirty Secret'

by Misterwhisper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Re read and correct errors and it will be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So many errors, plot contradictions and typos in this, makes it pretty much incoherent. At first, it stops if with some big mistake he saw from 'the night before.' then, we find out it was days earlier, because he wants to talk to her about what happened 'days before'... contradicting the opening, when she comes in to keep him silent about what she did the night before. Just... gibberish. Then the errors, too numerous to fully discuss, but a few... [...And then it happened -- she was my face [SAW?] ... In a minute of saw, [WHAT?] ... on and on like that. Next time, decide what the actual plot is BEFORE you start writing, instead of making it up and contradicting it as you go, then give it a read through and a careful edit so your reader can actually follow it without being distracted by all the mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In addition to previous comments . . .

It is not acceptable to change format or tense mid paragraph, or sentence.

Switching from first person to third is so very confusing. I have seen a suggestion that you read your work and record your voice. Then, play the recording while reading the text. This will assist in locating the errors mentionned.

OTHERWISE: Great story line with a work-away husband/father to afford the minx time and location to really train the stepson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh. So much potential, I guess a blessing he didn’t finish. Re-write, take your time, plot has tons of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
She's a whore

Fuck her then tell dad, so he can dump her sorry ass. 1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous