My Stepmother Daisy Ch. 03

Story Info
My stepmother takes care of me!
4.9k words
4.6
12.5k
21
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice bright Saturday morning, and I was getting ready to go out and meet some friends in the city.

As it turned out, so was my father, and my stepmother Daisy.

They were heading into the city to do some shopping, so, as we were all heading the same way, they offered to give me a lift and I happily accepted.

Now, as my father drove his fairly new SUV, and my stepmother sat next to him in the passenger seat, I sat in the back, behind my father, and this gave me a nice side view of my stepmother.

She was wearing a flowery white and red summer dress that stopped around her knees, and I could see her lovely slim bare legs and feet, in her strappy sandals, and as I stared down at them, I started to feel that usual excited sensation in my jeans.

I then started to picture those little bare feet and legs, up around my head, as I leant in between them, steadily thrusting my firm dick in and out, of my ginger headed stepmother's pussy.

Now of course, I knew this wasn't the time or place for this kind of thing, but I just couldn't help myself, Daisy made me horny, and pretty soon, I was sporting a fairly obvious bulge, in my jeans.

After a while, I really needed to release my hard aching cock, so, I undid my jeans, and then pulled out my firm length.

Now, because I was sat directly behind my father, I knew there was very little chance he would see what I was doing, so, I eagerly began stroking my member, as I continued to stare over at Daisy's wonderful legs.

Then, after a little longer, I really felt the need to let her know I was horny again, because, as I said before, she had told me 'If I ever felt horny' just to let her know, and she would happily take care of me.

So, with my big thick dick in my hand, I called out to my stepmother "Mom!"

Unfortunately, my stepmother just stared ahead out of the front window, before replying "Yes honey?"

"Mom!" I then said again, hoping she would turn and look at me.

"Yes honey?" she said again, still staring forwards.

"Mom!!" I then said again, more firmly.

"Yes dear, what is it?!" she then replied, before finally turning her head to look at me.

"Oh!" she then gasped in shock, on seeing me sat in the car, with my hard cock out.

"What? What is it?!" asked my father worriedly, turning his head to see what was going on behind him.

My stepmother quickly put her hand up to his face, and pushed it back to face forwards, before she said "It's nothing! Nothing dear! Just keep your eyes on the road! We don't want to crash!"

"Fine. But what's going on back there?!" my father then asked, curiously.

My stepmother instantly hesitated, unsure what to say, before I quickly replied "It's just a video. On my phone. Of a, dog riding a bike!"

"Really?!" my father asked back, sounding confused, before he glanced at Daisy then asked curiously "That made you gasp in surprise so hard, I thought something was seriously wrong?"

"Well, I... just wasn't expecting it!" replied my stepmother sheepishly back, before my father sighed wearily, and then continued to drive his car.

As he did, my ginger headed stepmother glanced back at me with a disbelieving look, and I shrugged casually, before continuing to stroke my hard cock some more.

As I did, Daisy stared again in disbelief at me, before I then mouthed to her I was horny, and she sighed wearily, before gesturing back, what could she do about it right then?!

Well, we didn't get to discuss it any further, as we then arrived in the middle of the city, and my father, drove us straight towards his favourite car park.

A short time later, we were pulling into a space in the multi storey car park, and

I quickly pushed my hard dick back into my jeans, and then did them up again, just before my father turned off the car, and then said cheerily "Right. Where too first?"

My stepmother looked at him, and then replied "Well, I was thinking, why don't you, head to that model shop you like, while I hit a few clothes shops for sale items, and then we'll meet up for a coffee later?"

"But I thought we were supposed to be shopping together?" my father asked back, looking confused.

"Yes, but I know you don't like going in every shop I want to, so, this is the perfect compromise, right?" Daisy replied back, and after a moment my father happily agreed.

We then all climbed out of the car, before my father walked off one way, and my stepmother and I walked the other.

Once we were far enough away from my father, so he wouldn't hear us, my stepmother then said, sounding rather annoyed "God, I can't believe you did that Steve! In your father's car, while he was sat there, right in front of you!"

"I know. I know. I'm sorry!" I replied back sheepishly, before adding "But looking at you, just gets me really horny now! You're just a really hot stepmom!"

My stepmother instantly smiled and chuckled, and then wrapped an arm around my shoulders and gave me a playful squeeze, before saying with a sigh "Oh baby, what are we going to do with you?"

"I could think of one thing!" I replied cheekily back.

My stepmother chuckled again, and then said "Fine. If you're feeling that bad right now, then, follow me!"

She then let go of me, and started promptly walking towards the shops, before I quickly followed her.

We eagerly strolled past several shops, and lots of busy shoppers, before we reached one of my stepmother's favourite department stores, and then headed inside.

Then walking into the women's clothing section, my stepmother grabbed a few dresses off the first racks she came too, before she then strolled straight towards the changing rooms with me still following her.

As we approached the dressing room entrance, a young blonde haired shop assistant, in a smart white blouse and blue skirt, with matching heels, smiled at Daisy and asked "Good morning! Are you looking to try those on?"

"Yes I am!" my stepmother cheerily replied.

"Okay, go ahead, and if you need any assistance, just let me know!" replied the pretty shop girl, before my stepmother then walked swiftly passed her into the cubicle area.

I quickly followed her, and as we headed for the last in line of little changing booths, the shop assistant watched us curiously.

My stepmother then quickly opened the door and walked in, and for a moment, I stood outside, staring politely back at the little blonde woman, waiting for her to lose interest in what we were doing.

Finally, after a few seconds had passed, she turned and looked away, and then quickly, I stepped into the changing room with Daisy.

"Sit on the bench!" my stepmother whispered, as she closed the door.

So I quickly sat down on the little wooden bench, against side wall, and my stepmother then hung up the dresses on a hook on the other wall, before she then turned and looked at me.

"Okay, let's make this quick! Because I'm pretty sure, we won't have long!" she then said urgently.

Daisy then dropped to her knees in front of me, before she took hold of my jeans, and began undoing them.

In seconds she had them undone, before she pulled them down to my ankles, and then kneeling up again, she reached over, and took hold of my semi hard length.

My stepmother didn't waste any time, and after wrapping her soft warm hand around my thick shaft, she quickly began tugging on my member, to get it fully erect again.

As she started to jerk my dick, I let out a moan of pleasure, because I loved the way she stroke my cock, but she then shushed me, afraid someone might hear us.

For a while, she happily tugged on my length, getting me as hard as she could, and then, once I was fully hard in her hand, she leant forwards, opened her mouth, and sunk it onto my cock.

I groaned softly in pleasure again, as her warm wet mouth engulfed my firm dick, and once her lovely wet lips were clamped around my shaft, she eagerly started to suck me off.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in delight, as my hot red headed stepmother, sucked my cock.

Her wet hungry lips slid up and down my rigid length, keenly sucking on my firm young dick, and as they did that, I moaned again in delight.

Daisy sucked keenly on my length, happily swallowing my entire member over and over again, and then after a couple of minutes, pulled her lips off my cock, before running her lovely wet tongue up and down it.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned again in pleasure, as she licked me from balls to tip and back down again.

It was wonderful, and I was loving every minute of it, but I wasn't yet ready to cum, so unfortunately, my stepmother just had to keep going, and soon began running her tongue around and around my cockhead too.

"Oh yes! Oh mom!" I groaned in delight again.

"You nearly there baby?" she then asked eagerly.

"No! But don't stop! I'm really enjoying it!" I replied happily back.

Daisy chuckled, before she then sunk her warm wet mouth back onto my cock again, and started to suck me off once more.

For another few minutes she continued to gobble on my member, eager to make me cum, but then, suddenly, a cheerful voice asked from outside the cubicle "Hello in there! Is everything okay? Do you need help with anything?!"

It was the young shop assistant, and for a moment, I thought we were about to be in real trouble.

However, my stepmother just calmly lifted her mouth from my hard erect cock, and then reached over and pulled the changing room door open, before looking up at the pretty blonde woman, and replied "Yes! You can give me hand with this!"

The shop girl gasped in surprised, as she stared at my big hard length, in my stepmother's tight gripped hand, before Daisy then reached out, took her hand and pulled her into the cubicle with us.

Without protest or hesitation, the younger woman stepped in to the little booth, and then immediately dropped straight to her knees in front of me, just inches from my hard cock.

My ginger headed stepmother then placed a hand on the shop assistants head, and then said eagerly "Now suck that cock like you mean it! Really suck it!"

I then watched in amazement, as this pretty blonde woman, just a couple of years older than me, then lowered her mouth onto my hard dick, and quickly began sliding her lovely little lips, up and down my length.

"Oh fuck!" I then groaned in pleasure, as she started to give me a really eager blowjob.

Her lovely warm wet mouth slid up and down my cock rapidly, as she keenly tasted my entire thick member, while my stepmother continued to hold onto her head, helping her bob it up and down.

"Yes, suck that cock! Suck it! He's so horny right now, it's going to take both us to satisfy him!" Daisy then said excitedly.

Then, as the blonde haired woman continued to suck on my dick, my stepmother leant in beside her, and clamped her warm wet mouth around my balls, and started to suck them too!

"Oh god yeah! Oh god!" I groaned in delight, as both pretty women now sucked on my genitals.

I was in heaven, having two hot women happily gobbling my hard dick and balls, and for a good couple of minutes, this continued.

After a while however, Daisy lifted her mouth from my nuts, looked up at me and said "Are you close baby? You've got to be close! I'm supposed to be meeting your father shortly!"

"No." was all I could manage back, as the pretty little shop assistant continued to suck on my cock.

My stepmother sighed in disbelief, and then said "fine! I guess we're going to have to go the whole way then!"

She then stood up, and began reaching behind herself, and a moment later, her dress fell open, slipped off of her shoulders, and dropped to the floor.

Daisy now stood there completely naked, except for her sandals, and my young cock twitched excitedly, as I stared at her fit slim MILF body.

I loved my stepmother's body, I loved her big round D-cup boobs with their pink little nipples, her flat stomach, and her perfectly bald smooth little mound between her fit thighs.

Daisy then moved towards me, before she reached down, took a hold of the younger blonde woman's head and lifted it up off my hard dick.

"Suck on his balls honey! I'm going to take care of his cock!" my stepmother then said to her, and the cute little shop assistant nodded back, and then lowered her mouth to my balls.

As the pretty blonde, slid her warm wet mouth onto my testicles and started to suck on them, my stepmother straddled my waist, and then positioning her bald pink pussy over my upright length, she then lowered herself onto it.

We both then let out moans of pleasure, as her warm wet cunt touched down onto my cock, and then slid down on it, engulfing it inside of her.

"Oh mom!" I groaned in delight, as her wonderful thirty something pussy sunk right down to the base of my dick.

Daisy then didn't waste any time, and quickly rose herself back up, before quickly sliding back down again, and as I groaned in pleasure again, she keenly started to ride my length.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I moaned again happily, as my red headed stepmother rode my member, while the pretty shop assistant continued to suck on my balls.

This was incredible, and It was definitely one of the best experiences I had ever had, and happily it continued, as Daisy kept bouncing up and down on my cock, while the younger blonde woman slobbered all over my nuts.

For a good while my stepmother happily rode my dick, sliding her little wet cunt up and down my member, while the shop assistant continued suck on my testicles, but then, after a bit longer, my stepmother asked "Anything yet honey? Are you close?"

"No, not yet!" I replied honestly back.

Daisy sighed again, and then after bouncing once more on my hard cock, she lifted herself right up off my length, and then looked down at the pretty little shop assistant.

"Why don't you see if you can make him cum?" Daisy then said to her eagerly, and to my amazement, the blonde shop assistant let go of my nuts, and nodded eagerly back.

She then stood up, and with a smile, began undoing her skirt, and in seconds, it fell away from her, revealing her little white panties, before she took hold of them, and then pushed them down her slim tanned legs too.

They quickly hit the floor, before she stood upright again and stepped out of them, and now I could see her bald little pussy mound, with just a light blonde trimmed triangle of hair, above it.

My young cock twitched excitedly, as I stared at this half naked, hot young woman, who it turned out was called Sophie, as we later found out, before she stepped towards me, and then straddled my legs.

Positioning herself over my erect member, she then lowered herself onto it, and as I sat there, still amazed this was really happening to me, her little pink pussy touched the top of my dick, and then slid down on it.

We both then moaned in delight, as her warm moist hole engulfed my firm length, and once she had slid down far enough, she immediately raised back up, and then dropped again, on my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned in pleasure, as this hot blonde slid up and down my member.

"That's it! Fuck his cock! Fuck his big firm cock!" encouraged my stepmother, as Sophie began to ride my dick keenly.

"Ride him hard honey, he loves it!" Daisy then said keenly.

So, the little shop assistant did, and eagerly began plunging her little wet cunt up and down on my firm length, and as soon as she did that, I began groaning heavier in pleasure.

"Oh god! Oh god yeah!" I groaned happily, loving every second of this.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" exclaimed Sophie excitedly, happily bouncing on my hard dick.

As that hot young woman rode my member, my stepmother then got down on all fours, moved in between my legs, and began sucking on my balls again.

"Oh fuck!" I then groaned in delight, as I felt her warm wet mouth engulfing my nut sack again.

For several incredible minutes, Sophie continued to plunge up and down on my length, while my stepmother slobbered all over my testicles, and I'm pretty sure, anyone using the other cubicles, must have heard us.

But no one came to the door to investigate the noise, or complain, and eagerly we continued.

After a little longer, my stepmother pulled her mouth from my balls and then asked "Anything baby? You ready yet?"

"Not quite!" I replied back.

I have to admit, I was actually beginning to feel a little excited now, but, I was enjoying the situation too, and really didn't want it to end too soon

So, Daisy sighed again, and then getting up off the floor, she then said "Okay. We'll why don't you try fucking us, to see if that helps?"

"Okay!" I replied keenly back.

Sophie then plunged onto my hard cock once more, groaned happily, and then she lifted right up and off my erect member, and stepped away from me.

I then stood up, and moved away from the bench, before Daisy moved towards it, and quickly, she then knelt down on it, facing the wall, ready for me.

Eagerly, I then stepped up behind her, placed my firm cock up against her moist mature pussy, and with a thrust, slid inside of her again.

My stepmother then moaned in pleasure again, as I filled her with my big dick, before I placed my hands around her waist, and then started to thrust back and forth inside of her.

"Oh yes Steve! Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!" Daisy then said encouragingly again, and eagerly I did.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck your mommy Steve! Fuck your mommy!" Daisy then said excitedly.

"What?!" Sophie asked, looking a little concerned.

"Step-mommy dear! Step mommy! It's okay!" Daisy then replied with a smile, before the blonde shop assistant sighed with relief.

I then continued to pump my firm thick dick, back and forth inside my stepmother, and happily fucked her while Sophie, gently rubbed her little bald mound watching us.

"Oh yes! That's it! That's it! Pound my pussy baby! Pound my pussy!" Daisy then said encouraging me.

So, for several wonderful minutes, I happily fucked my hot ginger stepmother from behind, until she looked over at Sophie, and gestured for her to join her on the bench.

The half-naked shop assistant, quickly moved to the bench, and knelt down beside my naked stepmother, and as I plunged into Daisy again, she groaned in pleasure, and then said "Fuck her too baby! Fuck us both!"

So, I pumped my hard cock into my stepmother once more, and then swiftly pulled it all the way out, before I stepped over behind Sophie, placed my firm length up against her little pink mound, and pushed into her.

Sophie moaned in delight, as my big firm dick slid inside her moist little hole again, and then, holding onto her slim waist, I started to pump back and forth inside of her, just like I had been doing to Daisy.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" moaned the shop assistant in delight, as I plunged my hard cock keenly into her cunt.

"That's it Steve! Fuck her young tight pussy! Fuck it hard! She wants it! She loves it!" my stepmother then said encouragingly again, beside us.

I loved hearing my stepmother talking dirty, and encouraging me to fuck hard, So, I did what I was told, and started to pound my firm length harder into Sophie's little wet pussy, and as I thrust back and forth between her little pink lips, she moaned even louder in pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" she exclaimed in pleasure, as I pumped her wet pussy.

That hot blonde shop assistant hung onto the bench, while I stood behind her, thrusting rapidly into her, and for a good few minutes, I fucked her hard.

Then, after thrusting hard into her once more, I then pulled swiftly out, and moved quickly back to my stepmother again.

I quickly stepped up behind Daisy again, and then slid my member back into her warm wet pussy, and as soon as I had sunk into her cunt, I quickly held onto her slim waist again, and then began fucking her again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! That's it baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!" moaned my stepmother in pleasure, as I pumped hard into her.

12