My Stepmother Daisy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck my pussy honey! That's it! Fuck it! Fuck it!" she then said keenly, as I plunged swiftly in and out of her again.

For another couple minutes, I held onto my red headed stepmother, fucking her firmly from behind, before I pumped into her once more, and then swiftly pulled out again.

I then quickly moved up behind Sophie again, who was still knelt on the bench beside my stepmother, and moving up behind her, I placed my hard cock up against her wet young mound, and then thrust into her again.

That hot shop assistant moaned in pleasure once more, as I sunk my thick firm length into her, and then more so, as I held onto her, and began excitedly thrusting back and forth again.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!" she groaned in delight, as I pounded her little pussy again.

"Yes honey! Fuck her hard! Fuck her hard!" encouraged my stepmother again, as I did just that.

I truly was loving this, and happily pumped in and out of Sophie's wet pussy repeatedly again, while she continued to moan in delight.

For a while, I kept fucking that hot little shop assistant, plunging my hard cock deep into her little wet cunt and back out again, while my stepmother continued to encourage us.

However, I was eager to fuck Daisy again, and after plunging into Sophie's pussy once more, I pulled out of again, and then moved back to my stepmother.

Once again, I stepped up behind her, placed my hard length up against her wet pink mature pussy, and then slid into her again.

As my big firm cock filled her wet pussy, my stepmother moaned in delight again, and then I started to thrust back and forth inside of her again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes baby! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as I fucked her.

I then happily fucked my ginger headed stepmother hard, for another couple of minutes, and as I eagerly pumped in and out of her warm wet hole, I soon started to feel my excitement grow again.

Now, I would have happily kept fucking daisy until I came in her hot little pussy, but, I really wanted to fuck Sophie again too.

So, I slid into stepmother once more, and then pulled out of her again, before quickly moving behind Sophie again.

That little blonde was still knelt on the bench for me, and eagerly, I placed my firm member up against her moist pussy, and then thrust my firm dick back into her.

Sophie moaned in delight again, as I filled her little cunt with my big thick cock again, before swiftly, I began pumping back and forth inside of her again.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she exclaimed over and over in pleasure, as I fucked her hard keenly again.

As I stood behind Sophie once more, pumping excitedly into her again, my stepmother moved down off the bench, and crawled between my legs again.

Daisy then knelt up, lifting her sweet wet mouth to my hanging balls, and quickly engulfed them with her warm wet mouth again, before she started to suck on them again.

I immediately groaned in pleasure, and couldn't believe how lucky I was, I was getting to fuck a beautiful blonde stranger, while my hot stepmother, sucked on my nuts.

So, happily I kept thrusting in and out of Sophie's little moist hole, while Daisy continued to suck on my balls, and as we kept going like that, I felt my excitement begin to rise.

"Oh shit!" I then groaned excitedly.

My stepmother quickly pulled her mouth from my testicles, and asked eagerly "Are you about to cum honey? Are you nearly there?"

"Yes mom! Yes! Just keep doing that! Just keep doing that!" I replied eagerly back.

So, Daisy eagerly moved her mouth back to my balls, and without hesitation, once more engulfed them in her mouth, as I continued to thrust excitedly into Sophie.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I groaned again in pleasure, as I felt my excitement increase with every thrust.

Then, as I felt my excitement building, I felt the need to fuck that little blonde, in one more position before we finished.

So, I quickly moved my hands too under her arse, and then swiftly lifted her up off the bench.

Sophie let out a little cry of surprise, as I lifted her whole hot little body up into my arms, and then held her there, with her slim legs dangling down, before I started thrusting eagerly up into her.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she then cried out excitedly, as her pumped my hard cock up into her pussy.

As I thrust firmly up into her little wet cunt, I began lifting and dropping her onto my thrusting length, and this made us both cry out in delight even more.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" cried Sophie again.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I groaned really enjoying this.

For several incredible seconds I pumped excitedly into Sophie's little pussy, while plunging her onto my firm member, and while we were fucking like that, my stepmother was still beneath us, sucking on my balls.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" I then groaned again in pleasure, knowing I was now only seconds away from blowing my load.

Then, as I thrust up into Sophie again, and Daisy was still eagerly sucking on my nuts, I felt my excitement reach its peak, and knew there was no holding it back.

My hard cock then slid all the way inside Sophie's wet little cunt, I felt my balls tighten completely in my stepmother's mouth, and then I exploded.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" I then cried out wildly, as I started to cum.

My big throbbing dick, began spurting my warm man cream straight into that shop assistant's unprotected pussy, and as I blasted her hole with my wet load, she cried out in pleasure.

"OH FUCK YES!" Sophie exclaimed, as she felt my cum squirting into her.

This felt so exciting, and I happily continued to pump my man goo into Sophie's lovely moist cunt, and as I did, my stepmother continued to suck on my churning balls.

For several wonderful, amazing seconds, I unloaded my sticky white seed into that little hot shop assistant, while groaning happily in delight as I did.

Then finally, when I had drained myself completely, I stopped cumming, and sighed happily in relief.

As I stood there for a moment, trying to recover, Daisy pulled her wet mouth from testicles, before she asked "Are you okay now, baby? Are you all spent?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied happily.

I then gently placed Sophie down on the floor, before easing my spent length out of her, and as I pulled my cock out of her wet cream filled pussy, my white man goo began oozing out of her little pink lips.

My stepmother then glanced up at the flushed shop assistant, and said "Well, as you helped us out, I think I should return the favour!" before she moved between Sophie's bare little legs, pressed her mouth against her moist cream filled pussy, and started to lick her clean.

Sophie then moaned in pleasure again, as my stepmother licked her hole, and watching Daisy eat another woman's cream filled pussy, was just amazing, and I have to admit, it was starting to excite me again.

However, I had friends to meet, and my stepmother needed to find my father at some point, and I'm pretty sure Sophie's boss, was probably beginning to wonder where she was too?!

So, reluctantly, after Daisy had finished licking Sophie clean, we all got dressed again, and finally left the changing room, having had one of the best fucks I had ever had!

I love my stepmother.

12