My Stepmother Daisy Ch. 04

Story Info
My stepmother takes care of me!
5.8k words
4.64
18.8k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearing the end of the summer, and shortly, I was going back to college.

However the weather was still nice and warm, which is why, when I wandered into the house on a bright sunny afternoon, I found my stepmother, and her friend Chelsea, lying on the sun beds in the garden.

They were both in little designer bikinis, my stepmother in a purple one, her friend in a little white one, sun bathing happily, as they occasionally sipped their cocktails.

"Oh hi honey!" Daisy said cheerily, as I approached them.

"Hey mom!" I replied back, quickly eyeing up her hot MILF body.

Her little bikini barely covered her lovely big D-cup boobs, and her little shaved mound between her legs, and I instantly felt my young cock begin to stir, as I stared at her.

"Well, aren't you growing into a handsome young man?" Chelsea then said, smiling up at me.

Chelsea was one of Daisy's oldest friends, and had known me since I was a kid, when my stepmother started dating my father, but hadn't seen me since I had gone off to college.

"Thanks!" I replied with a smile, before giving her hot little body a quick look over too.

Chelsea had long blonde hair flowing down over her shoulders, with what looked like a similar size D-cup chest, a nice fit flat stomach, like Daisy's, and long slim tanned legs too.

She was definitely the definition of a middle aged MILF, and my young cock twitched even more, as I stared at her.

"I bet all the young women at your college, are after you?" Chelsea then said playfully.

"One or two!" I replied casually back, before she chuckled at my modest reply.

I then stood there for a while chatting with my stepmother and her friend, while occasionally glancing at their hot MILF bodies, but eventually, I had to head back inside, because I could feel my cock straining to be released.

As soon as I was in the living room, I quickly undid my jeans, and pulled out my straining hard dick, eager to release the tension that had built up inside of me.

Taking hold of my firm length, I then started to jerk it eagerly, and as I stroked my veiny member, I pictured both my ginger headed stepmother and her hot blonde friend, naked, and getting it on.

However, I was then interrupted by my stepmother's voice, as she exclaimed behind me "Oh my god, Steve! Are you jerking off in the living room, again?"

I quickly turned to face her, and replied "I'm sorry. I'm just really horny!" before my stepmother then sighed in despair.

Now, this wasn't the first time I had got a boner in front of my stepmother, in fact, it wasn't even the first time she had caught me jerking off, and we actually had agreement that every time I got horny, she would take care of me, I just don't think she expected me to get this horny, all the time.

"Really? Now?" she then asked back in disbelief.

"Yes! But it's not all my fault!" I replied back unhappily, before adding "You were both lying there, in your little bikini's looking really hot, and... you know!"

My stepmother then sighed in despair again, before she then replied "Okay. But we need to be quick!"

She then quickly got down on her knees, in front of me, took hold of my firm young length, and started to stroke it.

I instantly moaned in delight, as her soft warm hand slid up and down my shaft, before she said "We need to be quick, okay? No messing around today!"

"I'll try!" I replied back.

I then groaned in pleasure again, as her hand slid up and down my cock some more, and keenly my stepmother tugged on my member, eager to get me off.

"Oh yeah!" I then muttered happily.

"That's it! Enjoy it! Like what I'm doing to you, so you can cum for mommy! Cum for mommy Steve! Cum for mommy!"" she then said encouragingly.

Daisy continued to stroke my firm dick, while I stood in front of her moaning in delight, and for a good few minutes, we stayed like that.

Then, as my ginger headed stepmother was still on her knees, tugging firmly on my length, eager to make me cum, a familiar voice suddenly interrupted us.

"Hey babe! What's taking so long with those drinks?" asked Chelsea, as she casually walked into the house.

She then saw Daisy on her knees, stroking my hard young cock, and instantly gasped in amazement, as my stepmother and I stared back at her in horror.

Chelsea then took off her sunglasses, peered keenly at my hard erect dick in my stepmother's hand, and then said "Oh, I see! You're making a very special cocktail!"

"It's not what it looks like!" Daisy quickly replied back.

"Really?! Because it looks like, you're jerking off your handsome young stepson! Or am I missing something?" Chelsea replied sarcastically back.

"Well, yes. Okay. But, only because he gets so horny, and I'm just trying to be a good Stepmom to him!" Daisy replied defiantly.

"I get that! I would do anything for my stepson, if I had one!" replied Chelsea understanding, before she glanced at me, grinned, and said "Anything!"

I swear my young cock instantly got harder when she said that, before the hot blonde MILF then asked "So, is there room for two, or is this just a family affair?"

My stepmother sheepishly smiled back at her friend, before Chelsea then knelt down beside Daisy, reached out a hand, and took hold of my cock.

Her soft warm hand then wrapped around the base of my member, just below Daisy's hand, and instantly she said "Ooh! It's so warm and thick!"

"Yeah, it is!" replied Daisy back with a smile.

Then together, they both started to stroke my length, moving their hands up and down my shaft in unison, and as they did, I immediately, groaned in delight.

"Oh, you like that kid?" Chelsea asked keenly.

"Oh yes!" I replied back happily.

So, they kept going, and eagerly continued to jerk my member, right there in the living room, of my father's house.

For some time, their wonderful soft hands slid up and down my firm shaft together, stroking my young hard dick, but no matter how good it felt, I just wasn't ready to cum yet.

"How long does this normally take?" Chelsea then asked, amazed I hadn't blown my load yet.

"Oh, it can take some time!" replied my stepmother, before adding "He's just so horny!"

"Well, we can't do this all afternoon! Let's speed things up, shall we!" Chelsea then said keenly.

She then knelt up more, moved her head towards my erect member, and to my amazement, sunk her little wet lips, onto my cockhead.

I immediately groaned in delight again, as my stepmother's friend, clamped her hot moist mouth around my bell end, and then began sucking on it.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned in pleasure, as Chelsea started to suck on my dick.

Eagerly, her blonde head began bobbing up and down, as she gobbled on the first couple of inches on my man meat, and as she happily sucked my length, Daisy continued to stroke my shaft.

"Yes. That's it babe! Suck his cock! Suck his big young cock!" encouraged my stepmother, as Chelsea did just that.

Her friend happily gobbled my length for a good couple of minutes, before she finally pulled her hungry mouth off my dick, and then offered it to my stepmother.

Daisy didn't hesitate, and quickly sunk her wonderful wet mouth onto my cock, and then started to suck, the top of my member.

I groaned again in pleasure, because I always loved the way my stepmother sucked my dick, and as she continued, her friend said keenly "Yes! Suck that cock honey! Suck that big juicy stepson cock!"

As my stepmother slobbered over my bell end, Chelsea slid a hand down on to my balls, and then began massaging them too.

"Oh shit!" I then moaned in delight, loving what these two MILFS were doing to me.

My stepmother continued to suck the top of my firm length, while her hand gripped my base, and Chelsea continued to fondle my balls, and happily I moaned in delight, because of it.

"Cum on young man! Give us that cum! Give us that cum!" Chelsea then said encouragingly, as she lightly squeezed my testicles.

I moaned in pleasure again, and as I did, Daisy keenly slid her lovely wet mouth up and down my dick some more.

However, after a little longer, she finally pulled her mouth off my length, and offered it to Chelsea again.

My stepmother's friend didn't hesitate, and quickly slid her mouth onto my member again, and then quickly started to bob it up and down, my rigid cock again.

As her lovely warm wet mouth slid along my shaft, I groaned again in delight, before Daisy said "I know what will help!"

She then pulled Chelsea's hand off my young hanging balls, before she leant in, and engulfed them with her lovely wet mouth, and as her hot blonde friend continued to suck on my dick, my stepmother started to suck on my nuts.

"Oh yeah!" I groaned in even more pleasure, as both women were now gobbling my genitals.

Eagerly, both ladies, keenly sucked my cock and balls, and I was loving every second of it, as they tried to make me cum.

For another few minutes, they happily slobbered all over my privates, but after a while longer, it was quite obvious, I wasn't ready to cum yet.

So, my stepmother finally pulled her mouth off my testicles, looked up at me, and said "Well, I guess we're going to have to go all the way again, aren't we?"

"I think so!" I replied back, grinning excitedly inside.

My stepmother sighed, and then promptly stood up, before muttering "A stepmother's work, is never done!"

She then started to undo her purple little bikini bottoms, and as the ties undid, her bottoms quickly hit the floor.

I keenly stood looking at my stepmother's bald naked pussy, before she whipped off her top too, and then stood there in front of me, completely naked.

I loved my ginger headed stepmother's hot MILF body, I loved her big pale D-cup boobs, and their pink little nipples, her flat toned stomach, and her pale little pussy, and as soon as I saw it all, my young cock twitched excitedly.

Chelsea then pulled her mouth off my firm dick, and said excitedly "Ooh! I felt him twitch! He's getting excited! He's getting excited!"

"That's because he knows what's coming next!" replied Daisy with a grin, before she looked at me, and said "Go and sit on the sofa, you horny little boy!"

So, I eagerly moved to the sofa, and sat down, and with my erect length sticking skywards, my stepmother moved towards it, ready to mount it.

Daisy then straddled my legs, facing me, before she positioned herself directly over my cock, and then gently, lowered herself onto it.

Her bald pink pussy got lower and lower, until finally, it touched down on top of my big round cockhead, her little lips eased open, and she sunk onto my dick.

"Oh yes!" she then moaned in delight, as her wet mature pussy slid down my thick firm shaft, taking most of me inside of her.

Once my stepmother reached the base of my member, she quickly raised back up, before dropping back down again, and with a happy moan, began to ride me.

"Oh yes honey! Oh yes! This is what you want, isn't it? This is what you want? Your stepmother, riding your big young cock!" she then said keenly.

"Yes! Yes!" I replied back excitedly, as she continued to slide up and down my length.

As Daisy rose and fell on my dick, Chelsea strolled over to the sofa, sat down beside us, and got a good close look at my stepmother bouncing up and down on my rigid length.

As she watched us, to my surprise, Chelsea then slid a hand down, inside her white bikini bottoms and began rubbing her little mature mound, before she muttered lustfully "Oh god. Watching you fuck your stepson, is making me so wet!"

Seeing my hot stepmother's friend do this excited me even more, and my dick twitched again inside my stepmother, as I watched Chelsea touching herself.

"Oh, he like that's!" Daisy then said cheerily, clearly feeling what my cock did, before she said "Show him some more!"

Chelsea glanced at me with a grin, and then with her spare hand, pulled her bikini top down, letting her big round D-cup boobs tumble out.

"Here! Look at my boob's honey! You like them? You like my big fucking tits?" Chelsea then asked, as she fondled one of her magnificent pale breasts.

"Yes! Oh yes!" I replied excitedly back, eyeing them up.

"Good! Then suck on them!" she then said, before she reached over with her hand, placed it on my head, and pulled it down towards her boobs.

I eagerly lowered my head, and quickly clamped my lips around her nearest pink nipple, and as soon as I started to suck on her tit, she moaned happily in pleasure.

"Oh yes! That's it young man! Suck my boob! Suck my boob!" she then said excitedly.

As I happily did, my stepmother continued to ride my hard cock, and I was in MILF heaven, as these too older women pleasured me.

For a good few minutes, Daisy continued to bounce up and down in my lap, sliding her warm wet cunt back and forth along my young firm dick, while I eagerly sucked on Chelsea's boob.

However, after a while, my stepmother began to get tired, so eventually, she lifted and dropped onto my length once more, and after groaning happily, she then pulled herself up off my member.

"Your turn babe!" my stepmother said, stepping aside.

Chelsea grinned excitedly, and then pulled her lovely big tit from my mouth, before she eagerly stood up, and swiftly pushed her white bikini bottoms down.

Her little bottoms quickly hit the floor, and as she stepped out of them, and stood completely naked as Daisy and I was, I could see her lovely round firm pale rear, in all its glory.

She then turned around to face me, and I got a perfect uninterrupted view of her bald little pussy, and my young cock twitched excitedly again.

"Oh, look how wet you've made me young man!" she then said playfully, giving her little pink pussy a rub, as she stared excitedly at me.

"I'm going to have to fuck your cock so hard to punish you for this! I promised my husband, I wouldn't cheat... again!" Chelsea then said with a grin.

I stared excitedly back at her, hearing those words really excited me more, and then she straddled my legs, and positioned herself over my upright dick.

Chelsea then started lower herself down towards my firm length, until her mature beautiful pussy touched the top of my member, eased open, and she sunk down onto the rest of it.

"Oh, yes!" she then exclaimed in delight, as her warm wet cunt engulfed my young cock.

Chelsea slid most of the way down my hard dick, until she stopped, and groaned in pleasure, before glancing at my stepmother.

"Oh Daisy, you never told me his cock was so big!" she then said, clearly liking the size of it.

"I never thought I would have to!" replied my stepmother with a chuckle.

Then, Chelsea lifted herself up, before swiftly dropping back down onto my cock, and as her soft buttocks smacked against my balls, we both moaned in delight.

My stepmother's blonde friend then started to rise and fall repeatedly on my dick, and pretty quickly, she was riding my young length.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she then moaned excitedly, as she bounced up and down on top of me.

As Chelsea slid her wonderful wet pussy back and forth along my member, my stepmother then climbed onto the sofa, straddled my face, and then pushed her wonderful bald mound, into my mouth.

I instantly pushed out my tongue, to taste her moist little pussy, and as I did, she started to grind it, into my face.

"Eat it baby! Eat it! Taste your stepmother's pussy!" she then said excitedly.

I eagerly did as I was told, and happily tongued her little pink lips, as she brushed them over my mouth, and while she was fucking my face, her friend was still riding my hard cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" Chelsea moaned in pleasure, as she continued to lift and drop onto my firm dick, while fondling her own big round boobs.

For some time, we continued like that, then, Chelsea lifted and dropped onto my length once more, before she groaned loudly, and sat for a moment, grinding her sweet mature pussy into me.

As she did that, my stepmother was still rubbing her cunt into my face, until she finally pulled her pussy away from my mouth, and then said "Try fucking my pussy now honey!"

She then got down on all fours on the sofa for me, before Chelsea lifted off my rigid member, allowing me to move to my stepmother.

I quickly knelt up behind Daisy, lined my hard young cock up against her wet mature pussy, and then, with a firm thrust, I slid into her.

"Oh yes!" she moaned in delight, as I sunk my big dick deep into her.

I then placed my hands on her slim hips, before I eased back, and then pushed in again, and as my ginger headed stepmother moaned again in pleasure, I started to fuck her.

Keenly, I pumped my firm length in and out of her little pussy, and as I fucked her, my stepmother moaned in delight.

"Oh yes! Fuck mommy's pussy! Fuck mommy's pussy!" she said excitedly.

As I did just that, her hot friend moved up next to me, and then slid a hand under me and cupped my balls, before she started to caress them.

"That's it young man! Fuck your mother good! Fuck her really good!" Chelsea then said keenly in my ear, as she started to fondle my testicles.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in delight again, as I slid my firm member back and forth inside Daisy, while Chelsea held my nuts.

I eagerly pumped my young cock into my stepmother, and as I fucked her from behind, she moaned in pleasure, and rocked back against me.

For a good few minutes we fucked like that, and I could have continued, until I felt the need to cum.

However, I also wanted to fuck Chelsea again, so, I plunged once more into Daisy, and then pulled myself out, and offered my big hard dick to her friend.

Chelsea eagerly bent over and slid her lovely warm wet mouth onto my length, and excitedly started to suck my member, and as she did, she continued to massage my balls with her hand.

That hot blonde MILF keenly bobbed her head up and down on my cock, happily tasting every inch of my firm young dick, as her lips slid back and forth along my shaft.

Then, after she had given my length a good sucking, she pulled her mouth off my firm member, before she let go of my nuts too, and then crawled onto the sofa, next to my stepmother.

I quickly moved up behind her, positioned my hard dick up against her sweet little pussy, and then with a thrust, slid inside of her.

Chelsea instantly moaned in pleasure, as my firm length entered her, and once I had pushed most my member deep inside of her, I held onto her slim waist, and started to pump back and forth.

"Oh yes! Yes! Fuck me young man! Fuck me!" she exclaimed excitedly, as I did just that.

I keenly plunged my hard cock into Chelsea's warm wet cunt, thrusting repeatedly into her, and as I fucked her, she continued to moan in pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck my little pussy!" she exclaimed in delight.

Holding onto her slim waist, I continued to pump eagerly into that blonde MILF, and as I did, my stepmother knelt up beside us, and then offered me one of her big soft boobs.

Eagerly, I leant over and started sucking on it, and as I continued to plunge into Chelsea, I happily sucked on my stepmother's pale tits.

For a good few minutes, I continued to thrust in and out of Chelsea's wonderful wet pussy, while sucking on Daisy's lovely big boobs, until, I felt the need to change over again.

So, I slid deep into my stepmother's friend once more, and then pulled out of her.

As I removed myself from Chelsea's mature cunt, my stepmother pulled her tit from my mouth, and then got back down on all fours on the sofa again.

I then moved up behind her, before I got up into a crouch position, over Daisy, and then fed my hard young cock, back into her sweet wet pussy.

As I slid back into my stepmother's warm cunt, she moaned in delight, as I filled her with my big dick.

Then, in the crouched position, I slid my hands under her, and onto her big dangling tits, before I started to pump keenly into her.

12