My Stepmother Daisy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes!" she moaned excitedly, as I plunged deep and hard into her.

In that position I could now really fuck my stepmother, and as I pounded into her mature pink pussy, she let out louder, more excited moans of pleasure.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck your mother's pussy! Yes, fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it!" she cried excitedly, as I did.

I eagerly pumped my stepmother's cunt as hard and as fast as I could, and as I pounded her relentlessly, she gripped the sofa cushions and cried out for more.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Give me that cock! Give me that big young cock!" she groaned in delight.

So, I did, and happily fucked her hard like that, for a good couple of minutes.

Then after a while, I wanted to do the same to Chelsea, so I plunged into my ginger headed stepmother a few more times, making her cry out in pleasure with every thrust, before I finally pulled out of her, and moved back to her friend.

Chelsea had remained on all fours, rubbing her little pussy as she watched us fucking, and as I soon as I moved back towards her, she quickly eased her little pink lips open, with her slim fingers.

Without hesitation, I crouched over Chelsea's plump rear, placed my hard cock up against her open little hole, and then thrust into her.

That hot blonde moaned happily again, as I slid back inside of her, and once my dick was most of the way inside her lovely mature pussy, I slid my hands down onto her lovely big boobs, and then started to fuck her, just the way I had been fucking my stepmother.

"Oh shit yeah!" Chelsea cried out in amazement, as my hard length slid rapidly in and out of her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she then cried, as I continued to pound her.

Crouching over her, I hammered my big member into her little wet pussy, and rode her like I was riding a horse, and that hot MILF seem to love it, because she rocked back against me, and cried out for more.

"Yes, fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!" she repeatedly cried, as I did.

For a good while, I pounded Chelsea's wonderful wet cunt with my hard cock, and she remained on all fours under me, crying out in pleasure as I did.

However, after a little longer, I started to tire, and eventually had to slow down, and as I did, Chelsea moaned softly in delight.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she muttered happily, as I slid in and out of her slower now.

As I steadily fucked her friend, my stepmother knelt up beside us, and then said "Why don't you pull out of Chelsea, and let me ride your cock again?"

"Okay!" I replied happily back.

So, I slid once more into Chelsea, and then eased myself out of her, before I sat back on the sofa.

As I did, my stepmother moved to sit on top of me, and eagerly, she straddled my legs, facing away from me this time, before lining herself up, over my upright dick.

Daisy then gently lowered herself onto it, and we then both groaned in delight, as her warm wet pussy slid down over my length again, until she was fully impaled on it.

She then placed her hands on my knees, before she started to lift her little cunt, up and down on it, and as her wonderful wet pussy moved along my firm member, we both started to moan in pleasure again.

"Oh yes!" I groaned in delight.

"Oh yeah. You like mommy riding your dick, don't you?" Daisy asked playfully.

"Yes! Yes I do!" I eagerly replied, as she continued to do just that.

As she rode my cock, Chelsea then stood up, moved towards me, and then straddled my face, before she took hold of my head and said eagerly "Eat my pussy young man! It's good for you!"

She then pushed my face into her bald little mound, and as I stuffed my mouth into her pussy, and pushed out my tongue to eagerly lick her little lips, she moaned happily in delight.

"Oh yes!" Chelsea moaned in pleasure, as I licked her bald little mound.

I keenly tongued that hot MILF pussy, as Chelsea ground it into my face, and as she did that to me, my stepmother continued to ride up and down on my cock.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as she bounced on my dick.

For some time, Daisy rode my hard length, plunging her wet mature pussy up and down on my member, while Chelsea continued to grind herself, into my face, and I was loving all of it.

Then, after a while longer, my stepmother dropped once more onto my young cock, before finally lifting fully off of it.

It was then Chelsea's turn to ride it, and in seconds, the two swapped over.

My stepmother's hot friend then straddled my waist, like my stepmother had done, and then sunk her lovely wet pussy onto my hard dick.

"Oh yes!" she moaned in delight, as my firm length filled her cunt again.

As Chelsea sat on my member, Daisy, straddled my face, and pushed her lovely bald pussy into it, before she started to grind against me again.

Both women then groaned in pleasure, as they started to bounce and grind on me, and I just sat there letting them do it, as I enjoyed every moment.

This was wonderful, having two hot older women trying to satisfy me, and as Chelsea's lovely MILF pussy slid up and down my length again, and Daisy pussy brushed itself hard over my lips, I moaned happily in delight.

"Yeah, we're going to make you cum, Steve! We're going to make you cum hard!" said Chelsea excitedly, as her little cunt continued to glide back and forth along my member.

I groaned again in pleasure knowing they most likely would, and for the next few minutes, my stepmother and her friend continued to fuck me.

Then, after a while, Chelsea began to lean back towards me, until she resting on my chest, and in that position, she plunged herself deep and hard onto my cock.

I instantly moaned louder in pleasure, as she did this, and happily she continued.

Meanwhile, my stepmother was still rubbing her lovely moist pussy into my mouth, and I keenly stuck out my tongue and plunged it, into her little wet hole.

All three of us were now moaning in delight again, and for another few minutes we happily fucked like that, on the living room sofa.

After a while however, Chelsea, slid down my firm length once again, and then stopped, before she glanced back at me, and said "Your turn. Fuck me now!"

So, with my Daisy still using my face as her personal sex toy, I reached down and found Chelsea's slim toned legs, before I pulled them up a little, and then started to thrust up into her.

"Oh yes! Yes! That's it! That's it! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Chelsea then moaned in excitement, as I started to fuck her.

That hot blonde MILF then leant fully back against me, as I pulled her legs back a little more, and as I did that, I continued to pump up into her lovely little pussy.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!" Chelsea cried excitedly.

As I did just that to her, my stepmother ground herself faster into my face, and the sofa soon started to squeak loudly, as we fucked on it.

For a good minute or more, I excitedly thrust my hard cock up into Chelsea, while Daisy continued to rub herself vigorously against my mouth, until finally, my stepmother let out a loud groan on pleasure, as she held my face tightly against her wet little mound, and started to cum.

"OH SHIT YEAH!" she cried, as she came over my mouth.

All I could do was sit there, thrusting up into her hot friend, as my stepmother squirted over my lips, and eagerly, I sucked down her juices, as she did.

Daisy groaned happily in pleasure, as she came on my face, and then, after a good few seconds, she finally relaxed and stopped cumming.

With a heavy sigh, my ginger headed stepmother then let go of my head, and stepped away from me looking pretty pleased with herself, as I stared up at her, dripping with her juices.

"Oh baby, that was one of the best orgasms I've had, in ages!" she then said happily.

"I think I need to give that a try then!" Chelsea then said keenly.

She then sat up, lifted herself up off my firm member, and quickly moved to my face.

Before I could do or say anything, Chelsea placed a hand on my head, before she straddled my face, and then pushed her moist pink pussy into my mouth.

"Make me cum young man!" she then said eagerly, as she began grinding herself against me.

As this hot blonde MILF began rubbing her moist little cunt into my face, I eagerly stuck out my tongue to taste her, and this made her more excited, and moan louder, as my wet mouth piece brushed across her lips.

Chelsea was soon happily fucking my mouth, and while she was doing this, my stepmother climbed back onto my cock.

Straddling my waist again, facing away from me, Daisy sunk her sweet wet pussy onto my hard dick once more, before she leant back against me, and started to plunge up and down on my member.

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" she moaned happily, as she fucked herself on my meat pole.

With my stepmother now riding my length again, and Chelsea grinding herself into my face, my excitement was finally beginning to build, and I moaned happily in pleasure, as these two women fucked me.

As I started feel my excitement grow, Daisy continued to plunge onto my hard cock, and Chelsea continued to rub herself into my face, and after a while I moaned loudly "Oh god! I'm nearly there!"

"You going to cum baby?" asked my stepmother excitedly.

"Yes!" was all I could say, as her friend continued to push her wet pussy into my mouth.

"Cum for me baby! Cum for me!" said my stepmother excitedly, as she started to ride me faster.

With Daisy sliding her moist warm hole, up and down my dick faster, and Chelsea still grinding herself furiously into my face, I could feel my excitement racing to its conclusion.

"Yes baby! Yes! Cum in my pussy! Cum in your stepmother's pussy!" cried Daisy excitedly, as she lifted and dropped rapidly onto my length.

With my stepmother fucking my young member hard, and Chelsea still rubbing her sweet wet pussy into my mouth, my excitement grew and grew, and then finally, I reached my breaking point.

"OH FUCK!" I moaned loudly, only muffled by Chelsea's mound, as I erupted deep in my stepmother's pussy.

My hard cock began spurting wildly, as Daisy continued to plunge down on it, and as I blasted her insides with my warm wet cum, she groaned in delight, and continued to ride me.

"Oh yes baby! Yes! Oh yes, cum in me! Cum in me! Oh god! I can feel it! It feels so good!" my stepmother groaned happily, as I kept blowing my sticky load inside of her.

As I unloaded in my stepmother, Chelsea continued to grind herself into my face, until finally, she lifted up onto her tip toes, tensed up, and then cried out "OH CHRIST YEAH!"

Chelsea then began to cum on my face, and as she did, she held me tightly to her hot wet pussy, as she squirted onto my mouth.

"OH YES! YES! YES!" she cried out again, as she continued to orgasm on me.

This was so incredible, I couldn't believe this was happening to me, but it was, and as I continued to pump my creamy goo into my stepmother, Chelsea continued to cum on my face.

For the best part of a minute it felt like, I came hard in my stepmother, while her hot friend came all over my face, then finally, with big sighs of relief, we stopped cumming, and quickly relaxed, as we caught our breath.

Daisy then dropped into my lap, trapping my spent dick inside of her as she breathed heavily, while Chelsea finally released my face from her wet dripping pussy, and then flopped down onto the sofa cushions behind her.

"Oh, baby. Do you feel better now?" my stepmother then asked, as she gently rocked on my softening dick.

"Oh yeah mom. I feel great!" I replied happily back.

She then leant towards me, and we started to kiss, and as we did, Chelsea said with a chuckle "Well, if this is what you meant by, do you want to come over for afternoon cocktails? I would have come over sooner!"

We all then started to laugh, before Daisy then suggested we better go shower, before my father got home from work.

A few days later, it was time for me to head back to college, but I'll never forget that awesome summer, and how much my stepmother really loves me.

12