My Stepmother's Firm Hand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, was that when he received his first flogging from you?" I continued to pull Elizabeth's tongue to keep her going.

"At that time, not yet, because we didn't know what time mom would come back and we didn't want to be discovered. The stable boy and I wanted it to stay between us for now and I agreed with him that if the opportunity arose that we would be alone, we would definitely meet in the laundry room and he'll definitely get a good beating from me."

"Have you been waiting for this opportunity for a long time?"

"No. In fact, after a few days we went crazy."

"I wonder if he enjoyed it the first time. Have you asked him about it?"

"Yes, of course. I was curious myself. He said that he loved it very much, but that my mother and grandmother never spanked him as hard as I did then. Anyway, one time, after one meeting, and believe me - there were a lot of them, he told me that I hit the hardest of all, but the best, and that he felt the greatest pleasure during meetings with me."

"Have all four of you ever met together?"

"No, the stable boy and I agreed that we did not want to involve my mother and grandmother in our meetings. We preferred to be alone, and if he needed more erotic experiences, he also had my mother and grandmother at his disposal. It was a very good arrangement at that time, for which each of us agreed and that no stranger outside the four of us knew about. Our stable boy's dreams of being beaten and humiliated by women were coming true, and mine, my mother's and my grandmother's dreams of tormenting a man were coming true. And because we were naturally dominant in our genes, we took advantage of that."

"That stable boy of yours led an interesting life. How long have you been meeting together in the laundry?"

"Not long, until my grandmother unfortunately died. After her death, both my mother's and my emotions subsided. Moreover, he was planning to quit his job with us and we didn't want to bother him anymore. Then we gave up."

"And nothing since then? No candidate has been found?"

"I didn't even try to look because it wouldn't even make sense."

"Well... and... my father? You didn't mention him."

"Your father? Yes, I met him, I fell in love with him. With him you appeared and I poured all my love into you. But unfortunately, soon he died and we were left alone, you and I. Well, that's enough of my story. Now it's your turn, honey."

"My turn?" I pretended again that I didn't know what was going on. Even though I knew well that I was about to confess to her. It turned me on to tease her. The more I teased, the more I was sure I would deserve punishment at the hands of my stepmother.

"Well, well, well," my stepmother pinched my cheek, "What do I hear? Sir, you must have kindly forgotten about our agreement, right?"

"Our agreement? Oh, yes. Okay, mother. I'd love to tell you about myself," I said in a trembling voice, having in mind her left gloved palm, clutching a whip. Yes, it was my stepmother's firm hand.