My Stepsister Kylie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, fuck, sorry," she said, coming back to her senses. My fault, yeah, we can be done.

I retreated back, got off the bed, a little nervous by what just happened. "It's fine," I said, heart racing. "It was just an accident."

"Yeah," she said. "My bad..." her gaze was caught on something. I was rubbing my eyes, trying to get away from the situation. "I'll head back to my room now, take care of myself," I said, laughing to try and desires the situation. "Let's just be careful. We'll watch a movie or something in a bit-"

I stopped and looked at her, and realized I hadn't put my dick away. Kylie had been staring at my swelling cock for the past half minute.

"Shit, sorry, I wasn't paying attention," I said, grabbing for my pants off the bed. I had gotten them up to my knees before Kylie said something.

"Wait," she said. "I..."

"What?" I was confused.

"I just... I like to stare at it."

My heart sank. I never would have expected her to say it. I just froze. It was a few seconds before I spoke up.

"But we can't, we agreed-"

"I know what we said, but I just, I don't know..." She was pretty red. "You have such a nice looking cock Jacob."

"I should get out of here," I said, pulling my pants up and heading towards the door.

"Wait, stop, please!" She said, sounding very desperate. She was now speaking too quickly.

"Maybe we can renegotiate? Maybe we can think of something? Fuck, Jacob, I don't know, I just- I know we can't touch each other. We said we shouldn't. We don't want to fuck us up, but I just can't help myself. I want to just see it so badly."

I didn't know what to say. I stood with my hand on the door knob, ready to go. I could've walked out. I could've left it be, but I just didn't. My thoughts had a constant battle with themselves before I could finally let something out.

"L-like what?" I stuttered. "What sort of bright idea do you have next?"

She stopped to readjust herself. "This is crazy, but like... maybe we can watch each other masturbate? As weird as that sounds?"

I turned the knob ready to go.

"Jacob, just stop!" She raised her voice. She had become so horny all of a sudden. "Consider it, please. For me. You said you agreed with me, that this wasn't so bad. Maybe this wouldn't be completely crossing the line? We wouldn't do it very often."

I stood there in silence. I was considering it, but part of me was also just done with it.

"You said before that you were done being a wuss, and quite frankly, I'm just done with this fear of our relationship being ruined. We are young, we don't have people to sleep with, and we're horny. That's why we keep having these moments."

I turned around to her, still indecisive on it.

"We don't have to touch. We can literally just sit across the room from each other. You jack yourself off and I'll rub my clit. That's my plan. I think that's okay."

It was still a lot for me to process. I was uncomfortable. I just was. I had such a fear of this because I was so nervous about us just not being cool around each other again, I really didn't want to lose someone I loved so deeply. I also didn't want it to become something more, we weren't that fucked up. But she was right in a way. I did say I wanted to grow a pair. I did agree that this isn't so bad. I stood there, thinking about all of this.

After a moment of silence, Kylie turned around on her bed, and dropped her pajama pants again. "Will this help you make up your mind?" She said, swaying her ass in my direction.

I don't know what finally clicked in me. I don't know if I had finally just had it, or grew up from the situation, or if it was the sight of her trying to seduce me, but in that moment I decided I really could work with her on this. I decided we could work this out, and manage to get each other off slyly while maintaining a good relationship. After standing there so motionless, I reached down and dropped my shorts again, exposing my cock to her.

"Good, you had me worried you were gonna get pissy with me again," she said, looking in my direction with her butt still in the air.

"If we're gonna do this though, I don't actually want to have a sit across the room and watch rule, that's lame," I said, again trying to muster up some courage.

"Well damn, okay," she said, shocked. "Ten feet apart?"

"No more, no less," I responded. She giggled.

I wasn't completely sure if this was ten feet, but I lied out on the opposite side of the bed. I had kicked my pants completely off and was now stroking my cock. Enjoying the show, Kylie pulled her panties off, and we were now completely nude. "I'll give you a good start before I finger myself," she said, bending over.

"I know you like the view." Kylie spread her cheeks for me, exposing her pussy and her sexy asshole for me to gaze at. I quickened my pace slightly.

"Thanks," I said, now finally being okay with everything. After two minutes, she turned back around so she could lie on her back and begin fingering herself.

"How about," she started, without finishing her sentence.

"What?" I said, letting go of my dick.

"What if I just spit on your cock? That's all, promise. It'll make me hornier knowing I'm your lube."

I would've rejected, but my mind was getting the best of me, and I did honestly see no harm in it. Instead of saying anything however, I shoved her head toward my dick. She grinned, and spat a wad of saliva over the head of my dick. I wrapped my hand around it and kept stroking. It made me so much more hornier knowing I was using my step-sister's saliva to beat myself off.

Kylie moved back to the other side of the bed and began by using one hand to play with her clit. She was already pretty wet so she didn't need to lube herself. After she did this for a few seconds and was breathing pretty heavily, she used her other hand to stick a finger or two inside of herself. She knew how to pleasure herself correctly and let out several moans of satisfaction. These sounds all but made me leak even more pre cum.

And well, there we were. Both masturbating in my step-sister's room on her bed. We had fun for about half an hour, we were never bored watching each other. Eventually the time came for us to climax.

"What should we finish on?" I said, holding back to think logically.

"My sheets," she said. "It'll make it so much more hot. I'll just wash them later, it's fine."

I was hesitant at the weird request, but gave in to the idea after a second thought. She's right, the idea is kind of hot. She was watching my hand guide up and down my shaft as my balls clapped below. She had managed to fit three fingers in toward the end and I loved watching her boobs bounce up and down in motion. After a few seconds it was time.

"Fuck, fuck!" Kylie yelled, drenching her sheets with her own cum. She even managed to make herself squirt, knowing it would probably excite me.

"You want me to soil your sheets?" I said, getting ready.

"Yeah, I-"

"Beg for your step-brother to cum on your sheets."

She changed her to tone to suit what I wanted.

"Please, please shoot your load in my sheets. As much as you can." She pleaded. "In fact..."

Kylie removed three comforter next to her pillows, exposing the bedsheets underneath. "Do it here, so your stepsister can lie next to your hot cum. You want that don't you?"

Obeying the request, I ordered her to get out of the way, and I crawled over to the spot. Kylie stood up from the bed and even spread her cheeks for me again, encouraging me. In a short few seconds, I finished a large, drenching load over her bed sheets. Some even got on one of her pillows. She turned around, exhausted.

"Fuck. Okay. That was everything," she said, out of breath.

"Yeah, it was, I can't believe I did that..." We were both out of air.

"Get our for a few minutes, let me change and rest. You probably need to do the same.

"Yeah okay," I said, grabbing my clothes. I didn't bother to put them back on seeing as mom wasn't home, I just walked towards the door.

"Promise we'll meet in an hour? We do have to be okay with this. We said it would be okay." She sounded worried.

I stood for a few moments, then turned my head to her.

"Don't worry. I promise."

She responded with a smile.

"Thank you. Now get your cock out of my room, before I bite it."

Needless to say, the regret I felt from last time just wasn't there now. We were completely sober, and we did something that was acceptable. I went back to my room, busted another one out, then went to shower. Once we had both managed to clean up, we met in an hour and watched a movie. Mom got home later that night and we had dinner together. Kylie actually "forgot" to wash her sheets.

12