My Stepsister Kylie Pt. 03

Story Info
Incest story exploring sexual teasing over booze.
4.3k words
4.29
26.2k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days that followed after I masturbated with my step-sister on her bed was some of the wildest in my life.

We had broken our rule, but partially. We found some ground that really was okay. If we were in the mood, one of us would be okay with masturbating next to the other, or at the same time, as long as we keep a distance. It was so exciting. It was so different. It was still a little uncomfortable at first but after a few times we both were used to it.

It quickly became a daily routine. The day after that first time I suggested we soil her sheets again and she agreed. We finished up in an hour, and continued whatever else we were doing. We then expanded our horizons to different settings. First, we thought it would be pretty hot if I masturbated alone in her bed, and she did the same in mine. We both came in the sheets of course, I slept in Kylie's cum that night. After that, though, the next day Kylie finally had to wash her sheets so we just needed more ideas.

That's when it really took off. That next day we took turns watching each other masturbate in the shower. The day after that, the living room. The kitchen. The back yard, even mom's room. It was some sexy addiction that we both shared.

Sometimes, Kylie didn't want to touch herself, so I instead just rubbed one out with her in the room. There were a few times watching the movie where she purposefully lied down so that her ass was facing me so I could jerk off in the back. The days where mom was home just made it more exciting. I was tasked with beating my dick in the living room, and Kylie would give me a signal if mom was coming. It was a game we would be play to not only ease the boredom but get some excitement out of it as well.

Once we had gotten super comfortable with it, Kylie wanted to spice things up here and there. One day, she brought me a shot glass.

"What's this for?" I asked her, lounging out on the couch.

"I don't know if this is crossing our line, but I want you to fill this up with cum. I know it'll take several hours, I don't care."

I shot her a weird look. "Why do you want it?"

"I want you to watch me drink the whole thing once it's full," she added. "I want you to watch your step-sister swallow your cum."

The thought of it and her wording made me hard right there.

"Alright," I mumbled, taking my dick out in front of her." "I'll give it to you when I'm done."

Kylie left to go to her room for a few hours. I had to cum several times, but of course a few hours wasn't enough. It actually took me three days. She couldn't wait, but I had to bring her back to reality. I allowed her to watch me as I attempted to fill it a time or two. Once the disgusting shot glass was filled, I brought it to her door. She grabbed it and sniffed.

"You really delivered with this one," she said. "When do you want me to drink it?"

"You better chug it right now," I said. "That was too much work. I want to just go back to beating off next to you again."

"Okay, fine," she said, before turning the glass up. After taking a sip, she lowered it back down, about to spit it out, but I didn't let her. I shoved the shot glass back up and into her mouth, guiding her head as well. I didn't let go until she had consumed the whole thing.

It took Kylie a second to put the glass down and collect herself. "That was different," she said, still digesting my cum. "But I enjoyed it nevertheless. Thanks for the meal."

"This doesn't mean you can start having my cum now," I said, leaving her room. "Our rule still applies."

After that stunt business resumed as usual. We tried a few more different spots and scenarios and we really were having fun, we had gotten too comfortable. We even took nudes to make her friends jealous a few more times, and I took "professional" nudes of her for her to use whenever she pleased, in exchange for me keeping them too. One time she texted me at 1am.

"Could I get a dic pic?" She said. "I'm horny."

"How I about I come over there and let you see in person?" I added. "We are next door after all, dumbass."

She replied, "Haha okay."

That night, we had to be quiet because my mom was certainly home. That night, our rules changed again.

"I want more of your cum," she said. "Can we negotiate?"

"I love to watch you swallow it," I said. "But I don't know. That might be crossing the line."

She sighed. "I think it is the line, truthfully."

I looked over at her, curious about her thoughts on the subject.

"We can stop it here at me eating your cum. We can still masturbate next to each other, you can also just cum on me if you want. I'll open my mouth, you can aim."

"Ask me again when I'm about to cum," I said, pulling my dick out, ready. "Okay," she replied, removing her sheets, already nude.

She enticed the dirty talked during the session, she knew what she was doing.

"I want to milk you dry," she said. "I want every ounce you'll give me," she moaned. "Please feed me," she cried.

Once I was about to fire, I turned to her, and demanded she open her mouth. She did so quickly, and I almost accidentally shoved my dick in her mouth. Surprisingly, I shot one of my biggest loads down her throat. She came at the same time I finished shooting my load. Before she swallowed, she let me watch her swirl it around in her mouth.

"Your cum might be the best I've tasted," she said after swallowing. I had gotten up and was about to go to sleep.

"Good, because you're getting more," I said. "I'm about to abuse this rule."

"Good," she said. "You're exciting me."

The next days after that were even more eventful that the last. I made sure I got my cum in just about anything she would consume. I would jerk off in her cereal, I would force her to let me cum on our dinner. Sometimes I would jerk off and then walk up to her and demand her to open up, and she always did. There was one day where I came in my mom's cereal for our entertainment. Not for the sexual arousal, but because we thought it was funny. Mom didn't notice much of a difference however, other than saying the cereal was good.

Though we were having fun, our time was actually beginning to run out. Before we knew it it was mid-August. We were both going our separate ways in a week.

One afternoon, I walked into the bathroom she was showering in. We had a walk in shower, so you could see her body through the glass. I sat down on the toilet and started masturbating.

"Didn't know I was giving a show," she said, actually finishing up. "Thought I'd take advantage," I said.

A few minutes passed and she was done. Kylie walked out and dried herself with a towel. Before putting clothes on, however, she stood in front of me, ass facing my cock.

"Want me to twerk?" She said.

I began to slightly quicken my pace, excited. "Why haven't I been offered this before?"

"Because I might accidentally touch you," she said, already starting.

"Yeah I guess," I said. "If you do, it's okay, just an accident."

I couldn't believe what I was getting to watch. I watched Kylie's voluptuous ass cheeks bounce up and down, side to side in whatever rhythm Kylie followed. We didn't have any music so she just did whatever she pleased. I caught peeks of her asshole, and her pussy never vanished. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but I knew I shouldn't. After several minutes, I didn't give her a warning, and sprayed cum all over her ass.

She didn't give me the same horny response I predicted. "You shit head," she said empathetically. "I did just shower."

"Sorry," I said. "Heat of the moment."

I don't know where my brain went in that moment, but I stood up to walk out. Kylie was still against the wall in front of me. As I stood up, my cock found it's way up her ass crack. The head guided up between her cheeks and came up at her lower back. I even oozed more pre cum, it was so hot.

"Fuck, sorry," I said, my face red.

"Don't be," she said, suddenly out of air. "That may have broken rules, but that was the best tease you've ever given me. Fuck it if it was accidental."

With that, I left that room, ashamed. She took a shower again for another two minutes presumably to wash my cum off. I went to my room, closed the door, and just stared at the ceiling.

"Was this really okay?" I thought to myself. I didn't need to wuss out now, but we really were behaving like fuck buddies. We normalized everything we were doing. It was probably good we were going off on our separate ways soon.

I lie there, and I thought about how hot what I just did was. It was a fantasy to face fuck Kylie, and even grind on her. I wanted to fuck her. Be it both her ass and her pussy. I wanted to make her my little cum whore.

The thoughts gave me an erection again, I had been sitting there for half an hour. It was now about 4pm.

Kylie walked into my room wearing just a t-shirt with no bra and a thong.

"What do you want?" I said, still a little embarrassed.

"We don't have rules in place for doing this multiple times a day, we just don't do it," she said, sitting on a chair next to my bed.

"I guess you're right but, just," I went blank looking for an excuse.

"It's okay," she said. "Can I watch you? Please?"

I truthfully didn't want to turn her down. After a second a removed my shorts and the sheets, exposing my dick. I started rubbing it slowly.

"It really is such a nice cock," she said, watching. "I've become addicted to it. It's all I think about when I'm horny. I want your cum all the time." Then she grinned, "And I want to do so much more it, I said it's okay to fantasize."

"Me too," I moaned, joining in her dirty talk. "I want to fuck you. I want to choke you with my dick."

"I want that so badly," she said, her thong now getting wet. She began rubbing her pussy with the fabric.

I stopped jacking off, and lied my head back to think. She stopped touching herself.

"What's up?" She asked. "Too far?"

"No, I just..." I stuttered. "Maybe we can work something out?" I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"What do you mean?" She said, intrigued.

I lied there in silence for a moment before blurting out whatever I could. "You'll be gone in a few days- well so will I. We've been doing this shit almost all summer. What if... what if we just fucked? Once? If it does leave us in a bad setting, we'll be gone anyways."

She sat and contemplated the suggestion for a few moments too, then finally spoke up. "You have to be certain about this. If I take my clothes off now, we can't go back." She looked at her phone. "We also have about five hours until mom comes home."

I hadn't made a total decision yet, but started stroking my dick again. In response, Kylie took off her shirt, showing me her b cup breasts again. "Well?" She said. "I'm not taking any more off until you give me a yes or no."

"Have I ever told you..." I said, stopping to look at her. "How much I enjoy your boobs?"

Her eyes widened, and she shook her head no.

"It's true I am an ass guy, you know that. But I do fantasize about playing with them."

"Really?" She said, turned on by the confession.

I stared at them before speaking up again. "Come over and let me."

Kylie left her chair and snuggled up in the bed next to me. I actually got on top of her, gave her one last nod of approval, and grabbed her boobs with both hands.

"I've been hoping for this," she said, reaching to take off her panties. I stopped her. "No," I said. "I'm gonna take them off later. Just relax," I said, breathing my hot air on her breasts.

I gently squeezed each breast with the corresponding hand. Carefully, I even pinched each nipple. I made sure to tease her before going any further. I leaned my head forward, and breathed on each nipple. I even drooled on them after her moan of approval.

"Stop and just do it," Kylie said, impatient. "Put my tits in your mouth!"

I leaned in more and gently kissed her right nipple. Both of them were solid, and sticking up, ready for the attention. I kissed and sucked on her boobs like I was a newborn child again. She enjoyed every second of it. She was moaning, twisting and turning, and even holding my head down so I couldn't stop. After a few minutes I lifted my head up, ready to change positions.

"You want to eat your dick, finally?" I asked her.

"Mine?" She said, taken aback. I got off her and lied on my back. "Ready as I'll ever be," she said, giggling.

I then exposed my rock hard cock again. Kylie turned on her side, slid down towards my crotch, and eagerly grabbed it with her right hand. I immediately started leaking pre cum at the gesture.

"You really want me to?" She said, already stroking me.

"Please." I said, ready to sit back. In response, Kylie kissed the head of my dick. She stuck out her tongue and got any pre cum that was there, and then went to the bottom of my shaft. She guided her tongue all the way up to the top, opened her mouth, and fit the head inside. After I moaned, she slowly slid down, taking it in inch my inch. Once she had all seven inches in her throat, she came back up, and began bobbing.

Kylie was sucking my dick like the whore she was. She would take it out with a "plop" sound and lick around the shaft, then take it back in and suck it try. Even using her other hands to tug at the bottom while sucked the top or to even fondle my balls. She stopped at some point to suck on my nuts directly, jerking me off with her free hand. I didn't bother to interrupt, the pleasure was too much for me. She even deep throated me once, gagging as she forced herself to take the entire thing down her throat. While she was doing this, I thrust my hips up, holding her head down. Her eyes grew watery at this but she was enjoying it. I loved to see my step-sister choke on my cock like this.

I was about to cum as she resumed her bobbing. "Stop," I said. "I'm gonna..."

"Yeah, don't you dare," she said, pulling it out of her mouth. "You gotta play with me first."

We rested for a few seconds just to breathe, then I instructed her to lie completely on her stomach. She did so, waiting to see what I was about to do.

I crawled up behind Kylie and grabbed both of her ass cheeks. She moaned at the sudden jolt. I squeezed them, even slapped them. I spanked her. I did all of this before I lowered myself, and grabbed the waist of the thong with my teeth. I then guided my mouth down the crack of her ass. Once my mouth was at her pussy, I used both hands to hold the thong down, and ripped it with my teeth. I had torn her thong in half.

"I would beat your ass but that was fucking hot," she said. "I can't believe you just did that."

"It's a souvenir for me," I said. "To carry to college."

Once I had the thong completely removed, I clipped her ass again. I then grabbed each cheek and spread it open. There was her dripping wet pussy and her loose asshole again, after what seemed like a decade. I didn't waste any time teasing her. I rammed my tongue right up my step-sisters asshole.

"Fuck, I love it when you do that," she said. "Eat your sister's butthole. Don't stop," she moaned.

I tongue fucked her. I tasted her juices and her sweat sliding in and out of her butthole. I was making out with my step-sisters ass more than I ever did a person, probably even better. I even guided her to raise her waist, thrusting her ass into my face. I loved it all so much. I loved tasting her. I could feel the length of my tongue entering and exiting her. She squirmed a time or two. After a few minutes, I decided it was time to change things up.

I gave her asshole one fat lick, and then moved down to her pussy. I tasted the sloppy wetness of it immediately. She had been waiting for me to treat her here. "Please, go ahead," she moaned, now rubbing her clit while I lapped away at her vagina. We were in a 69 position again, except we were leaving my dick out of it so that I wouldn't cum. I freed I hand and put two fingers inside of her. She had one hand rubbing her clit, two fingers in her, and my hot tongue licking away. This was everything she wanted. We did this for a while before I finally pulled away.

"I want to fuck you," I said, breathless. "But I don't want to risk cumming inside of you."

"No I get it," she said, her face flustered. We lie there for a few seconds. "Fuck my ass," she said. "Give me anal."

I was surprised by her braveness. I wanted to, but I didn't know how comfortable she actually was.

"Are you sure? Do we need to lube you up more? Have you even done anal?"

"I've had a guy fuck my ass while I suck someone's dick," she said, grinning. "College parties and alcohol will so a lot to you."

My dick was ready again by the sound of my step-sister admitting to me how much of a slut she really was.

"Besides," she said, "You eating my ass earlier probably smoothed it up enough. Just slide it in gently." She lifted her ass up in the air as I got on my knees, in a doggy style position.

I spread her cheeks again, my cock waiting at the entrance. "You sure?" I said. "Last chance."

She waited a moment, then turned to look at me. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it good."

In response, I gently slid the head inside of her loose hole. She tightened at this. I slowly fit my cock in, and by four inches, she moaned for me to stop there.

"Now fuck me," she said. "Fuck me like I've been a bad little slut."

I fucked her ass for what seemed like an eternity. The feeling of her butthole tightening around my cock was heavenly. It was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Kylie has her face buried in the pillows as to silence her loud moans as she hung on to the bed post. Eventually, I couldn't help myself. I went slowly, and tried to slide it in deeper. She didn't object. She was now crying, however. "Don't stop, put in further," she said. "I want all seven inches of you. Rearrange my colon, just don't stop."

I managed to finally fit my entire cock in her ass. My balls were hanging next to her pussy. We stayed in this position for several seconds before I pulled out and did the whole thing again. Once I assumed she had gotten used to it, I started fucking her. Except this time, I was fucking her with my entire length.

I don't know how she took it, but she did. She even spread her cheeks open for me to make it easier. She was truly letting me see how much of a slut she was.

"Keep fucking me, god I love your dick in my ass!" She screamed. "I love the feeling of your cock going in and out of me, it's so nasty and I love it!"

Now I was hastening my speed. I was literally clapping her cheeks, fucking her tortured asshole. We continued for several more minutes before she moved forward, my dick falling out of her.

"I want you. I want you to fuck my pussy," she begged.

"But what if I-"

"I want your cum inside of me. I'm on birth control." She flipped herself over, lying on her back. She began rubbing her clit.

"Fuck your sister. You already ruptured her ass."

I grabbed both of her shoulders. Slowly, as if still making up my mind, I approached her lips with the head of my cock. After teasing her, I fit the head inside. We were now in a missionary position.

"All the way in, don't stop," she moaned. I slowly stuffed her. I watched as my fat, seven inch dick slid it's way inside of my step-sister.

"You're such a fucking whore," I whispered in her ear. "I bet this is all you do in college."

"Damn right," she said, moaning in response." "I've sucked two dicks at once, I've played musical chairs- but with dicks-" It was hard for her to speak while I fucked her.

"I've even had a threesome while at a party, people watched. Some even jacked off."

I increased my tempo. I was now fucking her pussy with my full length. I lowered my head and actually began sucking on her nipples again. It was so hot, all of it.

"But your dick is the best I've had," she moaned in m my ear. "It's fat. It's not too big or too small. I love it so much."

12