My Stepsister Kylie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pumping her full of my cock. I fucked her gently at first, then roughly. My balls were now clapping against her asshole. I couldn't believe the animals we had become.

"Are you gonna cum in your step-sister?" She asked, still gasping for air.

"When you're ready to cum," I said, still fucking her roughly.

"I'll countdown..." She folded her legs around me. "Fill me up."

I slowed down slightly so that we could be more careful about finishing at the same time. I was still sucking away at her tits. She began the countdown from ten, and I prepared myself.

Once she reached zero I had the best climax of my entire life. Kylie sprayed her juices, and I pumped her full of my hot semen. She moaned loudly and we froze, me still releasing the juices inside of her. My cock was jammed all the way in.

"I can feel it..." she cried. "I can feel it all going deeper in me, that's so hot, fuck that was a huge load!"

I said nothing, just held her tightly against me and made sure I emptied myself completely in my step-sister. The feeling was one of the best I've felt in the world.

After staying there silently for a moment, I finally pulled out. She moaned in slight pain once my dick was completely out of her. After I did, we were both tired. I pulled the bed sheets over us and we went to sleep.

I woke up several hours later at 3am. My mom had gotten home, eaten, and gone to sleep without noticing anything. I was so thankful for this. Kylie was snuggled in my arms, fast asleep. I knew we probably needed to separate before morning though, we did need to pack tomorrow. Then, I got an idea. Instead of waking her up normally I got out of the bed. Still completely nude, I took my dick and just shoved it in her mouth. She woke up, giggled, and just started giving me head again. We didn't do anything else, I came in twenty minutes. Once she was done, I lied down next to her.

"Feeling shitty?" She asked.

"Obviously not, I just shoved my dick back in you," I said.

"Good," she replied. "That was the best fucking I've ever had. That was amazing. I don't know where we're gonna go or what's gonna happen after this but thank you for that."

"I don't know, we'll see," I said, giving her hope.

She smiled, and sat up in the bed. "I should go back to my room," she said. "Eat my ass again before I go. This is the last time at least until next summer, we'll see."

The next day wasn't bad at all, other than Kylie not being able to walk well. We managed to pack up and get our lives together again and we left in a few days. I went hundreds of miles away while she went in the opposite direction. It was probably better this way anyways.

The first few months we sent nudes to each other occasionally, but after a while, we just moved on. I got into a relationship, and she continued with her life. That summer was easily the sexiest time of my entire life.

12