My Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time. Asking him to sit on the end of the table I reached for his hand and voice a purr said, "Ryan, the next examination is going to be a bit more," I paused, "personal."

"What is it?"

I wet my lips and said, "I need to examine your prostate."

Unconsciously squeezing his legs and ass-cheeks together he said, "Is that really necessary Mom?"

"Yes, it is, Columbia is quite specific."

"Couldn't you skip it and say...."

One of my eyebrows went up.

"No, I guess you couldn't."

Then, knowing for fear of hurting my feeling he'd never accept the proposal, I said, "I could ask someone at the clinic to do it."

"No Mom, you're fine."

"Perhaps it would be easier if you thought of me not as your mom, but as your step-mom."

The tone of his, "Okay," made clear he didn't understand what I meant. He would soon.

"I'd prefer you douche first."

There was a moment's hesitation -- he thought he should know what that was, but didn't. "What's douche?"

* * * * *

This was the critical moment. Playing doctor had allowed otherwise forbidden physical and tactile intimacy. He'd allowed me to touch him in ways intimate and arousing. If he consented to a rectal examination, then responded as I knew I could make him, he'd be mine. After that the final step would be small, and inevitable.

* * * * *

I said, "It's a simple procedure my darling, takes but a second. It cleans you out. You use a ball spray to flood your backside with water, then let it drain out. It feels odd but, I promise, causes no harm and the sensation passes quickly. Everyone should do it regularly, but guys can be so skittish. Are you up for it?"

Having bated his curiosity, having challenged his masculinity, there could be only one answer.

"Sure."

Gaze intense, he watched me fill a bowl with warm water, make sure the temperature was perfect -- we didn't want a hiccup at this stage -- dip the nozzle of the medical bulb into the water, squeeze, blowing air into the water, then let go, draw water into the bulb, hold it above the bowl and squeeze. Water squirted into the bowl. "See, you fill it with water, put the nozzle in your backside, squeeze...."

"Yeah, I got it Mom, no need to explain."

I handed him the bowl of water and bulb, pressed my breasts to his chest, kissed his cheek, let my kiss linger.

While he was in the bathroom I lowered the examination table to the horizontal, then asked, "How did it go?" when he returned.

"You were right, it felt peculiar, but it was fine."

"Good. Now lay on the table, on your stomach. We'll be done in a few minutes."

He did, reaching back to cover his behind with the gown. I plucked a wipe from the dispenser on the adjoining table, reached under the gown, and said, "First thing I'll clean you. Ready?"

"Yeah."

I ran the wipe down his anal crevice. He shivered; his anus instinctively tightened.

"Sorry son, I should have warmed it first. I'll be sure to do so with the lubricant."

* * * * *

Running my left hand on his butt, relaxing him, habituating him to my touch, I slipped my right hand into a latex glove -- I'd had a manicure that morning, my nails were smooth and polished -- squeezed silicon lubricant onto my fingers and rubbed them together, warming the gel. It was good stuff; we doctors get the best stuff.

"Ready son."

"Yeah Mom." There was tension in his voice.

Saying, "Don't worry, I'll go slow," I reached under his gown with my gloved hand, touched his anus with my index finger, felt it snap shut. I stroked it, gently and persistently, and it responded, relaxing, spasming open and shut.

"If we to take our time we'll do fine and we'll take all the time we need. How does it feel?"

"Fine Mom, I guess it takes awhile to get used to it."

"I know son, now let's try this," and I worked the tip of my finger into his sphincter. My step-son gulped down some air and tightened his frame, but when the anticipated pain did not appear he relaxed. I moved the tip of my finger in a short lazy oval. Enjoying the novel sensation Ryan was soon trembling at the unexpected pleasure.

I moved aside the flaps of his gown, exposed his muscular butt, ran an ungloved hand down his spine and my voice low and seductive said, "How does it feel? Are you ready for me to put it inside?"

"Yeah, it feels okay. Go ahead, but be careful please."

Transitioning from doctor to mother I said, "Of course my darling, I'll be very very careful, I always take good care of my boy, don't I. Now, remember to breathe."

Slowly, carefully, rocking back and forth, my finger slithered past his sphincter and inside him, stopping at the first knuckle. I held it there, let him adjust, squiggled the tip. When he sighed I squiggled again, pushed deeper, stopped, squiggled some more, slipped it all the way in. He drew in a long breath between pursed lips and I held it still for a beat or two, then squiggled its entire length. He moaned. I twisted my hand, rotating my finger inside him.

"Unnnhhhhhh."

"I'm sorry son, was that too hard?"

Talking through a deep breath he said, "No Mom, it's fine, you're doing fine. I hadn't expected it to feel like this."

Carefully moving the finger around inside him I said, "And how is that son?"

"Y'know, it's not all that bad, kinda nice actually."

"That's what happens with centuries of homophobia. Guys get uneasy about being touched back here, but if you take your time, if you know what you're doing, it can be quite pleasurable. Now, just to be safe I'll add some lubricant," and sliding the finger out until its tip rested on his anus I squeezed gel on his anal crevice, rubbed it up and down, slipped the finger back inside. I pulled aside his gown and ran my free hand from his shoulder to his butt.

He was taking long shallow breaths.

"Ryan, you've grown into such a handsome young man. Now, let's get started," and the fingers of my ungloved left hand resting on his inner thigh I pressed the index finger of my gloved hand to his prostate. He stiffened, but as I massaged it Ryan sank into the table, closed his eyes murmured, lost himself in the sensation, made no effort to hide his pleasure. I traced, re-traced the outlines of his prostate, palpitated it, stroked it, applied more pressure. His moans deepened. I kept going, extending the examination far beyond any conceivable medical necessity, but he didn't know that. He just knew it felt good.

And then it happened, he was getting hard.

Acting as if unaware, assuring him with a, "Your doing so well son, so well," I worked his prostrate, fondling and stroking this most underappreciated pleasure spot, immersing him in forbidden pleasure until, regretfully, I slid my finger from him and taking off my glove said, "Good news Ryan, your prostate is in excellent condition. We have one more test, but first let me take off my coat. The air conditioning must go off at 5:00, it's getting warm in here."

My step-son, grateful for any delay to allow his erection time to recede, said, "Go ahead," and I unbuttoned my coat, hung it on a coat rack in the corner of the room, primped my hair and clothes, and turning back to him said, "Now please sit up."

He rolled over, sat at the end of the table, his legs dangling over its edge. Not wanting to embarrass him -- was he still erect? -- I kept my eyes on his and said, "This is the last test my darling, and it's also personal. I need to check for a hernia and to do that I have to hold your scrotum. When I say so, cough. Understand?"

With a flicker of concern in his brown eyes he said, "Sure."

Fanning myself with my hand as if still warm, I said, "Okay, let's get started, but first, it's still...," and not finishing my sentence, hands gliding across my chest, I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my blouse. The material spread open, exposing the top of the white teddy I wore underneath. Then, as if oblivious to what just happened, I checked my I-pad, giving him the opportunity to admire my cleavage and lingerie, then knelt, providing an even better view, reached under his gown, cupped his balls, said, "Oh my."

"What is it Mom?"

I said, "Sorry son, that was unprofessional. It's just that, well, how do I say this, your testicles, they're unusually large and firm, which is very good. It means you're an especially potent young man," then lay my free hand on his chest and said, "Go ahead and cough."

He did; his oversized balls rocked on my palm. I have no idea if there was a hernia. I wasn't paying attention.

Kneeling before him I squeezed his balls, then pulled my hand from under his gown, brushing his penis as I did. His dick, although not fully erect, was warm and thick with blood.

I stood, placed a hand on the side of his face, ran my thumb on his cheek, said, "Well, I can provide Columbia a clean bill of health. Now that were done with the examination there is something else I need to talk to you about."

"What is it Mom?"

Moving closer to him, my hand straightening his hair, I said, "This may sound a little weird, but hear me out. Because I'm your step-mother there are things I can show you, things I can do for you that your biological mom couldn't. When I became your step-mom it became my responsibility to make sure you grew into a well-rounded healthy happy young man. It's been my most important, most pleasurable, and highest responsibility, and my greatest joy."

Unsure of where I was going he stared into my eyes. I moved closer and, our legs touching, my hand resting on his arm, continued. "I know the past year has been tough on you. That growth spurt left you feeling awkward, clumsy, your clothes never seemed to fit right, although," -- I stroked his chest with two fingers -- "everything turned out just fine. Then there was Katie, she treated you badly during your relationship and ended it unconscionably. Since that time I've seen you grow a bit shyer, a little uncomfortable around woman. You're also not getting your sexual needs met."

He broke eye contact and looked down.

I placed two fingers on his chin, tilted his face up towards mine. "A healthy young man like you has needs he must address, and not through masturbating several times a day. I can help you feel comfortable around women again, I can help with those needs."

"I don't understand."

My eyes on his crotch I ran a hand up his leg, under his gown, across his erect penis, smiled knowingly, "Ryan, I think you do. A young man like you, as sweet and handsome as you, there's no reason to go without. I can teach you about girls, how to talk to them, how to look at them, how to touch them. I can make sure you never go without."

"I'm not sure...."

"I understand, you need time to think this through. It's a big step. But while you're thinking about it you don't mind if I ...."

I undid the third button of my shirt, the fourth, the fifth, the sixth, opened it, exposing the teddy I wore underneath. My breasts and swollen nipples were visible through the lacy white mesh.

He stared at them.

"Do you like it baby? I bought it for you."

I took his hand in mine, held it to my breast, said, "Go ahead." He looked at me, I nodded, and he closed his fingers, pressing them into the tit-flesh. Letting out a long happy breath I covered his hand, held it to my breast, then moved it to the other. He squeezed.

"Ryan, oh god, that feels so good."

Buoyed by my response he took a nipple between his fingers though the fabric, rolled it back and forth.

"Oh honey, so good, so good, feels so good. Play with my titties."

Inspired by my sighs and groans of pleasures he grew bolder, explored my chest.

My hands roving over his legs, chest, and arms I leaned forward, brought my mouth to his. He froze, but when I parted my lips, let the tip of my tongue dance on his, they opened, and taking advantage I explored his mouth, leaving no doubt as to what I wanted, what I was willing to do. Soon his tongue danced with mine. He locked his fingers on my nipples; I moaned into his mouth.

I reached behind his neck and untied his gown. It tumbled into his lap and I ran my hands down his sweet hairless chest and my increasingly aggressive step-son cradled my head in his hands and kissed his way up my neck. I held my hair aside and he turned to my ear, explored its curves and crevices with the tip of his tongue, sucked the earlobe into his mouth, ducked down to my breasts, dragged the flat of his tongue over my sensitive nipples through the fabric of my teddy.

"Oh so good."

Hands on his chest I gently pushed him forward until, holding himself up on his arms, he was leaning back over the table. I caressed his bare chest, licked and sucked his nipples, captured them between my lips. He pulled my head to his and kissed me, his tongue rampaged through my mouth, then kissed my neck and shoulders, licked the flat of my ear. I pulled the straps of my teddy off my shoulders. It fell to my waist, my shirt to the floor, and Ryan returned to my naked breasts, sucked one into his mouth, lashed its aching nipple with his strong agile tongue. Arching my back I pressed my breast to his hungry mouth.

He bathed it with his spittle, turned to the other, held it with his hands, sucked and licked and chewed like a ravenous child. My hand on the back of his head I sang, "Oh god Ryan, yes, this is what I want, this is what I need, my titties, eat my titties baby, eat Mama's titties, just like that, like that, so good."

As he made mad love to my blood bloated breasts I let go of his head and unbuckled my skirt. It and my teddy joined my blouse on the floor, then, wearing only skimpy silk panties and blue heels, I turned around. My back to him, he reached down, kneaded the ample cheeks of my ass, ran his hands up my body to my breasts, held them, pulled me to him. His hard cock was pressed to my back.

"Is this what you want Mom?"

"Oh yes son, this is what I want."

He kissed my neck and shoulders. His hands, strong and powerful, rambled over my naked torso sending surges of pleasure through me. But still there was one place he hadn't gone, a place that might require a bit of extra encouragement. I took hold of his index finger, moved it down my body, pressed it to the center of my silk panties.

And not that I needed to -- my panties were soaked -- but I said it anyway. "I'm wet for you baby."

He worked my sex through my panties. I covered his hand with mine, pressed it to me.

"Oh yes, oh yes, Ryan, oh yes."

Intent on the seduction of my step-son I hadn't fully realized how turned on I was. But now my sex throbbed and ached and when my son pulled aside the hem on my panties, trapped my clit against my body with the pad of his finger, rocked it back and forth, I whimpered in taboo pleasure.

There was a fire, fierce and ferocious, burning between my legs, a heat born in my clitoris surging through me. It occupied my belly, my chest, spread. I gasped and groaned and closed my eyes and the universe was my clit and Ryan's finger and I was at the edge, on the edge, then over the edge. The orgasm washed over me with a tidal wave of energy and I surrendered to it, writhed and squeaked and chirped and although I knew it lasted only a few seconds it felt like a thousand years.

My step-son, possessing the instincts of a lover his father lacked, held me in his arms as I rode out my orgasm. When I came down I found my exhausted slunk into his. He was warm and firm and strong and he kissed the side of my head and I turned to him and said, "That was wonderful. Let's do some more. How would you like to taste your step-mother's cunt?"

He said, "I thought you'd never ask," and kissed my mouth. Our tongues darted and dueled and danced, our lips rolled back and forth, and I rotated our bodies until I was standing against the examination table. I sat on it, leaned back, spread my legs, pulled my panties to the side, ran a manicured finger up the cunt I'd neatly trimmed that morning.

My step-son, hospital gown hanging from his waist, stared; my finger moved down my slit, disappeared inside, reappeared, journeyed up my labia to my clit.

"Go ahead Ryan, eat me, eat your step-mother."

My step-son fell to his knees. Placing one foot on his shoulder, angling my other to the side, I offered him my sex.

He pressed the flat of his tongue to the face of my vagina, licked, curled his tongue, speared it into me.

I covered his head with my hands.

He licked the length and width of my cunt, flicked its folds and flaps and valleys, ventured inside, tongue-fucking me until, tongue exhausted, he returned to my clit to capture it with his lips. I leaned back, raised my ass in the air. He licked down to my perineum, teased my anus with short hard stabs of his tongue.

I whimpered, blubbered, mewled in. "Oh god, so good, you do that so good."

Noting how I moaned and shivered, the involuntary contractions of my muscles, my hurried erratic breaths, the sheen of sweat on my skin, Ryan intuited what I liked best, what moved me most, and returned to those spots with relentless efficiency.

I slid my foot from his shoulder to the middle of his back, pinned his face to my pussy.

Stretching the skin above my clit, exposing the pulsating red nub, he licked it, hard and fast. I squealed, rocked my hips, muttered gasped, "Yes yes yes yes yes yes...."

It was exquisite, he was exquisite, and I was heading to the edge, but wanting to delay things, to draw them out, I sat up, cradled his head, tugged it upwards. He stood and kissed me, our tongues curled around each other, and I worked my panties over my hips, let them slide down my legs, and, naked but for heels, turned around and leaned over the table face forward, ass in the air.

My step-son kissed and nipped my butt cheeks, then focused on my anus, tonguing the pink rose bud. My sphincter spasmed open and shut in a steady obscene rhythm. Happy that Ryan did not share his father's aversion to anal play I reached back, spread my ass cheeks, and rocked my butt on his face. He drove the tip of his tongue inside me.

"Oh god, fuck yes, yes, fuck yes, yes, yes, yes, yes."

He licked my sex with the flat of his tongue.

I tipped my ass up, opening my vagina, and said, "Ryan, you and I are going to have so much fun together," then stood, turned to face him, yanked the gown from his hips, tossed it into a corner.

His father was big, but my step-son was hung. Bigger, longer, thicker, much thicker that his father, Ryan's cock was hard and beautiful and, except for the purple head, lighter in color than the rest of his tanned skin. I pressed it to his stomach, ran my open hand up its length, gestured for him to lay down. He did and twisting my hand on his shaft we kissed, whatever boundaries remaining between us dissolving in a sea of depraved shameless carnal desire.

When the kiss ended I held his dick straight up, let the thick glob of saliva I'd built up in my mouth ooze onto it, swallowed his cock-head, pushed. My jaw stretching over about half of him I cradled his hot heavy balls, bobbed my head, moving at a steady speed, engraving every detail of his step-mother's first blow job in Ryan's memory. Sometimes I moved straight up and down, sometimes forward and back, sometimes in a circle as his tool swirled around inside my mouth until, needing to catch my breath, I let him slide out, pushed my hair from my face, and spit dripping from my lips looked into his glazed eyes. "Ryan I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I love sucking cock. It makes me hot, makes me want to fuck," then took him back in my mouth.

As I bobbed my head Ryan ran a hand down my back, between my legs, found my wet hungry cunt, pushed a finger inside, twisting and turning it to match his dick plunging into my face. A second, then a third finger, joined the first and they felt as big as a baseball bat and I pushed until I'd swallowed three-quarters of his tool and his cock-head sat at the entrance of my throat.