My Stepson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could deep-throat him, but a girl should leave something for the second date.

It was time. I moved to the foot of the table between his legs, pulled my hair back, and, eyes locked on his, took his cock into my mouth, released him with a loud slurp, kissed his chest, tongued a nipple, then the other, climbed onto the table and straddled him, my knees beside his hips. With a wink I lowered myself, trapping his hard manhood against his body, and slid my sex back and forth on him, my open vaginal lips gliding up and down his dick. He sat up and sucked my left breast into his mouth, licked and fed on it like a desperate baby.

Placing a hand on the back of the examination table to steady myself, I cradled his head, moved it to my other breast, and, as he attacked it with the same fervid need said, "Are you ready Ryan, ready to fuck me?"

Yanking his mouth from my breast he said, "Yes, ohmigod yes."

I raised myself on my knees, reached down, held him straight up, lowered myself onto him. His cock head pushed aside my vaginal lips and slithered inside.

"So good Ryan, so good."

We fucked, leisurely at first, his hand on my ass guiding me, but soon faster, the table squeaking and squawking with our motion. He, sitting up, swiped the nipples of my swaying breasts with his tongue. I dropped down, ground my hips on him; his dick twisted in the depths of my sex; his pubic bone mashed my clit. I looked into his eyes and breathed, "Oh honey, oh yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck fuck me, fuck me so good."

We resumed thrusting. At the apex of each motion I felt his cock-head on my vaginal lips, then pushed down, let his long thick wonderful tool drill deep inside my body. Consumed in joy I felt it, felt it emerging from the miasma. A sweet pressure in my pussy -- undeniable unstoppable -- built and grew, spread, washed through me, filled me. Ryan, hands on my hips, drove me down onto him as he jerked his hips up to meet me. I shut my eyes; nothing could stop it. Lights danced and flickered and there was heat and sweat and the pressure kept building and then it slammed into me...

"Oh yes yes yes yes..."

...like a hurricane...

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes..."

...a fricking class five fricking hurricane...

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes..."

...I needed it, needed it, needed it, needed it...

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes..."

...and it was here and it was wonderful and I was coming, coming on Ryan's cock, coming on my step-son's cock...

"Oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, FUCKITY FUCK..."

...and the orgasm filled me and fulfilled me and shattered me and glued me back together and was everything I'd ever dreamed of, only better.

I slunk down onto his body. Ryan held me, my head nestled against his. I sucked in air, enjoyed his smell and warmth, whispered, "I came so good. Do you like fucking me? I hope so, I'm gonna wanna do this all the time. It's been so long."

I kissed him. As The Shoop Shoop Song teaches, the answer is in his kiss and the answer his nimble tongue delivered was unmistakably, "Yes."

I flexed the walls of my cunt. He was still hard.

I slipped off the table, stood by its side, and took him into my mouth. His cock, tall and proud, was as rigid as iron. My tongue slathered its sensitive underside. It stretched my jaw and filled my mouth.

Ryan pulled my hair aside; I glanced at him, winked. He sucked two fingers into his mouth, slid them into my sex from behind. The fire in my belly intensifying I pushed my hips into his fingers, reached for his thumb, placed it on my anus. Ryan rocked it back and forth, eased it into my convulsing sphincter.

"Uuuuunnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I wanted his cock inside me.

"Oh honey, get off the table, I need you to fuck me."

He stood, we kissed, I slid onto the table, lying on my back. Ryan, standing at the base of the table, grasped my right leg so it ran up his body, my right foot resting on his shoulder. I dangled my left leg to the side, placed the head of his cock on the mouth of my vagina, raised my hips, forced the tip inside me.

It was Ryan, pushing into me with a slow steady motion, who did the rest. Arms wrapped around my leg, holding me in place, he thrust into me, his motion firm and fast, our bodies smacking together each time he bottomed out. My tits bounced and swayed and I greeted each penetration with a sharp explosion of air, "Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh unh, unh, unh, unh."

And we were there, the coda of our first fuck. Craving another orgasm I urged him on. "Ryan, use me, fuck me, use me, fuck me."

He slammed into me, shook my body, I poured it on. "I love your cock. Fuck your step-mommy, fuck your daddy's wife."

"Unnnh," burst from his gut.

"Keep going, that's it. Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me, fuck, don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop."

"Uunnnhhhh."

"I'm in love with your dick, your big hard dick."

His arms wrapped around my right leg he drove into me again and again, rattling my bones, shaking my teeth.

"From now on you get your step-mother's pussy whenever your want."

Leaning forward he wrapped his fingers in my hair, pulled me to him. We kissed ravenously, ferociously, mercilessly. I bit his lip, gasped, "Fuck me," tilted my hips so his cock-head and shaft slid over my g-spot and clit each time he filled me. Locking his eyes on me he pounded the deepest depths of my sex and I reached down, frigged my clit, stared back, said, "That's it baby, jeez so good, so good. Don't stop baby, I love your cock, love it, never stop, feels so good. Fuck me, wherever you want, the kitchen, the sofa, your car, your Daddy's bed. Give it to me, give it to me, give it to mommy."

His eyes drifted shut; his face reddened; his thrusts grew random, varied in tempo and power, lost their machine-like precision. He was losing control; he was about to come.

"Fuck me, give me your cum. I want it, want it. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck."

Ryan leaned forward, placed his hands on the edge of the table beside my waist, and I poured it on. "Slam your cock into me. I'm a fuck-toy, pound me with your cock."

He tried to mouth some words but what exploded from his lungs was a bellow born in his solar plexus. It filled the room and Ryan jerked, drove my ass off the table, and filled me with a blast of heavy cream. My body shuddered and my clit pulsed and the bottom of my feet tingled and my cheeks flashed and I came. My pussy clenched on Ryan's dick and he moaned, jolted again, shot a rope of hot cum into my sex.

Physical and mental merged into a single serene joy and I drifted, warm comforted content. I felt Ryan's fingers lightly stroking my shoulders, breasts, stomach, and I took his hand in mine, brought it to my mouth, kissed it, said, "I can't believe Katie gave that up."

"It was never this good with Katie. You were so into it."

"A real woman puts her whole self into fucking her man. Ryan, we're going to have so much fun."

I saw a question in his eyes. Then I understood.

"After you and Katie broke-up I'd hear you masturbate. It got me thinking about you as a sexual person. And although I knew I shouldn't, the more I tried not to the more I did. But it was more than that. I loved the time we spent together, loved being with you. Then one day, after all those years of frustration with your father, I realized there was this perfect stud living in my house and I asked myself, why not?"

Sliding a hand behind his neck I brought my mouth to his. We kissed, lips lazily moving, tongues lolling stroking curling. I had him to myself the next two weeks. Then we'd return to the mainland as step-mother and step-son. What better guise to continue our affair?