My Story, My Confessions...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see them in the dark, so I went and retrieved my phone to use as a light. I looked all around that table, but I still could not find them. Then the thought came to my mind, that one of them took it. I sighed and decided there was nothing I could do if they did. I walked back home, my legs still a little wobbly.

Once I got home, I snuck back inside, using the key I hid underneath the plant pot by the door. I did my best not to make too much noise walking inside. I crept up the stairs and down the hall back to my room. I closed my bedroom door behind me, and I felt relieved. My night had been a success, so I turned on the light in my room and walked into my bathroom. When I saw myself in the mirror, I noticed some white stains on my black skirt. I rolled my eyes and I just got undressed, letting my clothes fall on the floor. I took a hot shower, touching my body that time brought me back to the park. I could feel my nipples begging to be played with again and my pussy ached to be touched again.

I finished my shower and I walked into my bedroom, my hair wrapped in a towel, but my body naked. I picked up my clothes on the way out of the shower and dropped them in the hamper in my closet before I walked into my bedroom. I stood in front of my window for a minute as I thought about what had happened tonight. I walked over and turned off the lights in my room, then I sat down in my bed and eventually fell backwards. My hand slid between my legs, and I played with myself to the memory of their touch until I came. I don't remember when I fell asleep, but my last thought was that I was excited to go back next weekend to see what would happen.

12