My Story, My Confessions... Pt. 02

Story Info
I couldn't stop thinking about that night, so I went back...
6.3k words
4.68
8.8k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following fictional story and its characters are intended for entertainment purposes only. All individuals portrayed in this story are fictional and are represented as being 18 years of age or older. Any references to personal relationships, actions, or events are entirely fictitious and should not be interpreted as reflecting real-life situations or individuals. Please remember that this story is purely a work of fiction and does not endorse or promote any illegal or inappropriate activities. Reader discretion is advised.

Ever since that night I've been so insatiably horny, when I'm at home, when I walk by the park, when I'm at school all I can think about is those filthy men using me. It's been so bad that once my parents go to sleep, I fuck myself with my fingers till I pass out. I want to go back so bad; I want them to take it even further than they did last time. So, that night after I start to fall asleep after finger fucking myself till I was too tired, I told myself I was going back this Saturday.

It had been three weeks since I last went back, I'd been busy with volleyball, school, hanging out with friends, going out with family, but this weekend was my chance. My parents told me they were heading out for the weekend down to the valley; they asked me if I wanted to go, but I told them I already had made plans with friends. They didn't mind, I had already spent a lot of time with them.

Friday night, I stayed up late picking my outfit that I'd wear that night; I emptied my closet and tried on outfit after outfit. Most of the time, I was walking around my room naked because I kept changing and whenever I walked by my window. I had this feeling that I was being watched, but I didn't pay any attention to it.

I had stayed up so late that I slept through my parents leaving and by the time I woke up it was two in the afternoon. I got out of bed and looked around my room and it was a mess, my clothes were all over the floor, and my window was still open. I walked over to my window and went to close it and when I looked down from my window, I noticed that my neighbors kitchen window was open, and he was walking around his house. I closed my window and turned around to clean up the mess I'd made and while doing that, I found the outfit I wanted to wear that night.

I passed the day either playing games on my Switch, napping, or fingering myself as I watched porn. The hours passed by quickly and before I knew it, it was already nine PM. I got out of bed, took off my pajamas, which were just a black tank top, and some booty shorts. I grabbed my things, and I walked down to my parent's bedroom because I wanted to use their shower. I always liked their shower, it was big, glass panes, a rain shower head, a bench inside, and it had a lot of room, more than one person needed for themselves.

While I stood there, letting the water run down my body, I started to fantasize about them. What would happen if they found out where I lived, it wouldn't be hard, I'm just a short walk from the park. How they would force themselves inside my house, push me down on my knees, and make me clean their filthy cocks with my mouth. How rough they'd be with me, pushing my face into the floor, pulling my hair, spanking my ass, groping my tits, and raping my pussy.

I lost strength in my legs when I came after rubbing my clit to that fantasy, my moan echoed in the bathroom, but it was drowned out by the sound of the shower. I finished in the shower, got out, and I went back to my room to finish getting ready.

The outfit I picked were clothes I didn't mind either getting dirty or ruining. I decided not to wear a bra, I pulled my shirt over my head; nothing special just a tight white crop top shirt. I slipped into a pair of Kalvin Klein panties and a pair of my volleyball shorts that made my ass look good. I put on some make-up, again, nothing special just some eye liner, lip gloss, and that was it. No point in making it look good if they didn't care how I looked anyway.

I grabbed my phone, texted my friend to let her know what I was up to and to share my location with her, so she knew where I was. I turned the lights off in my room and checked the windows and doors before I walked out the front door. I hid my key in my usual spot, underneath a small pot plant which held my baby cactus. I checked to make sure I locked the front door and then I looked around to make sure I didn't see anyone around, walking around or driving.

When the coast was clear, I took off and made my way to the park. It was a nice night, I loved living here in the mountains especially during the monsoon season. The pine trees smelled so sweet from the rain, and it was nice and cool which was nice. I decided to walk down the alley rather than walk down the street and have someone notice me.

Again, the closer I got to the park, the more anxious I got; I could feel my heart racing and I had butterflies in my stomach. When I made it to the park, I looked around again trying my best to make out anyone or anything at the park. I didn't see anyone walking around, I didn't see anyone parked, so it looked like it was clear.

I walked towards the gazebos again, looking around to see if they were anywhere near, but I didn't them or any one for that matter. I decided to take this time to hide my phone, I looked for a spot I could get to easily and that they wouldn't see it. I noticed a trash can in the bathrooms, it had some tiny legs that kept it off the ground. I went inside the bathroom, grabbed some paper towels, and wrapped my phone with them and then I slid it under the can. I looked around again, just to make sure no one was watching, luckily there was no one around still.

I walked over to the table underneath the nearest gazebo, I stepped up on the bench and turned around and sat on the table. I didn't know if they were coming or not, so I sat there and waited. It felt like forever, I didn't see anyone for a while. Just the occasional car driving by, which scared me because I thought they might be the police, so I'd hide whenever someone did drive by. Luckily, no one pulled up to the park and they just drove by.

I don't know how long I waited, it felt like I was waiting for a long time, but then I heard voices. At first, I couldn't tell where they were coming from since they were far away, I could hear some shouting followed by loud laughter. As they came closer, I could see it was a larger group than last time, at least eight of them. I could finally hear them better as they walked even closer, they were laughing and shouting, and that's when I saw that a few of them had bottles in their hands.

Pretty soon they were close enough I could see them better, it looked like the five that were here last time were part of the group, but the other three. One of them was a tall Black guy, another one was a white guy he was as tall as the new Black guy, but he was skinny, and finally the other one was hard to see, he was behind a couple of the other guys.

Soon, they were standing by the bathrooms when one of them looked my way and noticed me.

"Well- Look who's back. We were wondering when you'd be back" called out one of the men from the group. He stepped forward and it was the same guy who'd taken charge the last time. He walked over towards me and the rest of them followed behind him, they all stayed silent, but I could see a few of them with smiles on their faces.

"Who the fuck is this bitch, Kyle?" one of them asked, staring at me and then looked at the guy who called out to me.

He smiled as he stared at me, "Oh this?" he said as he pointed at me, "this is that piece of ass I told you let us feel her up and didn't even call out for help. Fuck. I think she even liked it."

I hated that what he just said turned me on and that it was true. I didn't hate it, I loved it and that's exactly why I was back tonight.

He stepped forward and he gave me a command, "get off your ass come over here." The look on his face was serious, the tone he took sounded like my dad when I was in trouble.

I don't know why, but I got up without question and I was standing right in front of him. I forgot how much taller he was than me, I was only 18 years old, 5'1", and only a few pounds over a 100. He looked down at me, my face was barely at his chest, and then the others surrounded me too.

He didn't waste any time, his left hand reached out and grabbed me by the back of the head with my hair clenched in his fist, forcing me to look up at him. The sting of my hair being pulled was enough to nearly make me moan, but I held it in. I stared up at him as the palm of his other hand pressed against my belly and it slid down. His fingertips sliding underneath the waistband of my shorts as they inched closer between my legs. I flinched when his fingers grazed my clit and this got a reaction out of him.

"Don't you fucking pull away from me you dumb, little bitch." He said to me, gritting his teeth as he stared at me intensely.

I didn't say a word, I just stared back at him and gave him a nod. After that, he kept going his fingers played with my pussy slowly, rubbing my clit, pressing one finger between the lips of my pussy, and rubbing it slowly. My eyes closed and I started to lean towards him, but then the others joined in. I could feel their hands grabbing at my body, rubbing my skin, their rough hands sliding up and down my body. Some of them went for my breasts squeezing them through my shirt, others sliding their hands under my shirts and playing with my nipples, while others were playing with my ass, squeezing it, spanking it, lifting it up and letting it drop.

They surrounded me with their bodies and voices, each one of them making comments about my body.

"Fuck. How old is this slut?"

"I bet she gives it up really easy."

"God damn this bitch got an ass on her."

"I can't wait to show this bitch what a real man can do."

They all stopped when the light from a car flashed on us, they all stood still, and so did I. I could hear the car driving by, it's brakes squeal when it stopped, and then I heard it's engine rev up as it drove away. I could tell they all relaxed when the car drove off.

"Fuck. Let's pull her into that bathroom over there, so we won't be seen." One of them said and I could hear a few of them agree.

I wasn't walked over, two of them slid their hands under my arm and picked me up off the ground and pulled me along with them. In a few quick steps, they pulled me inside the bathroom, and pushed me against the sink. I turned around and in the light of the bathroom, I was able to see all their faces clearly. The tall Black guy, who was new this time around, stood with his back against the door, as if he were standing guard.

They didn't waste time again, one of them reached out and grabbed the bottom of my top and pulled it up. My breasts were exposed to all of them, and I could see they were all smiling as they stared at them. Instead of all of them groping my tits, Kyle stepped forward, his hands undoing his pants, I could hear him pull down his zipper, and I watched as he reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. It was a considerable size, he was circumcised, a nice, fat tip, a large vein ran down the side, and he wasn't shaved either. I watched as it twitched and throbbed and I saw some precum start to ooze out the tip.

"Get on your knees and suck it." He said to me, again that commanding, stern tone which sounded just like my dad.

I slowly got on my knees, the concrete floor was cold, and it hurt my knees, but I did as I was told. He stepped forward and his dick hovered about my face. He grabbed it with his hand, and he pointed the tip down at my mouth. I opened obediently, my tongue sticking out, and my eyes looking up at him. He slid the tip in my mouth and that's when I got my first taste of him, he tasted salty, bitter, but I didn't hate it, in fact I liked it. I wrapped my lips around the shaft of his cock, and I started to suck on it, softly at first, using my tongue to stroke his cock. The more I tasted his cock, the more I liked it, I wanted more of it, I wanted to taste all of him.

I closed my eyes as I started to suck his cock a little more, swirling my tongue around the shaft of his cock. I felt his hand rest behind my head as he pushed it forward, sliding a little more of his cock in my mouth. He inched my head slowly forward more, sliding more of his cock in my mouth till I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against the back of my throat. This was more than I had ever done before, but I didn't fight back. I tried my best to relax my throat as it slowly slid down it. I started to choke and gag, my mouth opening wide as I would gag and try my best not to.

I could feel his pubic hair tickling my nose and when I opened my eyes, my face was pressed into his crotch. I could smell his unwashed body, he stunk like sweat, piss, and alcohol. My eyes started to tear up from both his odor and his cock down my throat. I looked up at him and he was smiling, I tried to pull my head back, but he kept a firm grip on me.

This was a completely new sensation for me, I'd never had a guy treat me like this before and it turned me on so much. My body felt hot, like I had a fever, I could barely put together a thought, my heart was racing, my knees were hurting, and I could feel my pussy aching. Aching for more, I was already soaking through my shorts. My pussy felt so hot, like I was a dog in heat.

Then, I felt the pressure behind my head release, and I was able to pull my head back and when I did, I felt his cock slide out of my throat. I didn't realize it, but I was drooling on his cock the whole time. So, when he pulled his cock out of my mouth, it was a mess, dripping with my drool mixed with his precum.

"Fuck. I can't take it anymore." he said under his breath, as he groaned.

"Get off the fucking floor and turn around." He said with that tone that made me do whatever he wanted.

I got off my knees and when I stood up, I turned around. I was looking at myself in the mirror over the sink. I could see my hair was messed up, my make up was a mess, my eye liner was running down my face and my lip gloss was gone. I didn't get to look at the others in the mirror because he stepped forward, bending me over the sink.

I felt his hand grip the waistband of my shorts and with one quick pull, they were down by my ankles. I remembered I wasn't wearing any panties and I felt my face turn red.

"This bitch wasn't even wearing panties. I guess she wanted this more than us." I heard him say it out loud, while the others laughed.

I could feel one of his hands grab me by the waist, holding me in place. Then I felt it, the tip of his cock pressing gently against the lips of my pussy. My head shot up and I turned back to look at him. One of my hands reached back to push back against him and try to stop him.

"Wait! I'm- I'm a virgin..." I admitted to him, hoping he'd be gentle with me. I looked back at him, my eyes looking up at his face.

He did pause when I told him my secret, but then the smile on his face told me he wasn't planning on being gentle at all.

He continued to press the tip of his dick against my pussy, and he slowly inched inside me. The pain of my first time melted away from the pleasure slowly. Every inch felt like he was tearing me open, I let out a shuddering gasp as I tried to make sense of all these new sensations. My body started to shake as I lowered my head into the sink, I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as I lost my virginity.

I don't know how much he slid inside me, but he stopped, and I could feel him start to pull it out slowly. This was such a different feeling, it felt good that all the pressure inside was being relieved, but it also felt like he was going to pull my insides out with him. Just when he was about to pull out the tip of his cock, he thrust himself inside me. This time there was no holding back as I let out a loud scream as the pain rocked my body.

Repeatedly, he'd slowly slide his cock out to the tip and then thrust it back in hard and fast. One of my hands gripped onto the sink while the other reached out to push against the wall to brace myself as he thrusted himself into me. He continued to fuck me like this, my pained groans filled the bathroom, but slowly they started to turn to moans of pleasure. Little by little, the pain faded away and it started to feel good. I could feel my pussy wanting more, my body was starting to like it.

Hearing the tone of my voice change, so did the way he was fucking me. I could feel his grip of my waist tighten, his fingers digging into my skin as he pulled me towards himself as he thrusted his hips. My moans got louder, the pleasure rocked my body over and over until I came on his dick. This orgasm was way more intense than anything I ever experienced just playing with myself. My legs started to shake, I could feel the strength leave my body, but instead of falling to my knees. He held me up and never slowed down as he fucked my virgin pussy.

"I think she just fucking came. How fucking pathetic... she came from just a few thrusts. I guess we got to teach this dumb virgin how to take dick. Right boys?" he said out loud, his voice overcoming my own pathetic noises.

He fucked me hard and fast, but then I felt him start to slow down. I could feel his cock inside me start to swell and then with one last deep thrust, I could feel him cum inside me. This feeling was different than anything I've ever felt, I could feel his cock throb inside me as he pumped load after load inside me. I could feel his cum spray inside me, it felt warm. He stopped thrusting and stood there, one of his hands on my waist, the other holding onto the edge of the sink. He was groaning loudly as well, I guess it must've been a while for him.

"Fuck. Her cunt is milking my fucking cock. God. Teen pussy is the fucking best." he said, out of breath, as he laughed to himself.

He pulled his cock out, every inch he slid out made my body shake until it finally popped out. I turned my head to look back and when I saw it, it was a mess, dripping with his cum and mine.

I did not get to rest, as he stepped away another one took his place. He wasn't gentle at all, he grabbed me by the back of the head, my hair in his fist. I felt him kick my legs apart and then I heard his voice.

"Spread your fucking legs bitch. Now it's my fucking turn." He shouted at me as he positioned himself behind me.

I felt his dick press against my pussy, and he slid himself in. I don't know if it was because of the other one's cum acted like lube, so it didn't hurt as much or if he was smaller, but this time it didn't hurt when he forced himself inside me. What did hurt was how hard he was pulling my hair, but I didn't get to complain about that as he started to fuck me.

He didn't start off slow, he wasn't trying to make me feel good in anyway. He was fucking me like I was some kind of toy to get himself of with. I could hear our bodies slapping against one another. Then I started to feel something, slowly it started to feel good, I started to moan quietly at first, and then a little louder. It wasn't the best, but at least it was something.

"Yeah. You love that dick don't you bitch?" he said to me, proud that he was fucking me.

I didn't say anything and just took it. Luckily, he didn't even last that long. He fucked me for a quick few minutes, busted his load inside me, and then got off me. He turned around and started high fiving the others in the room who just looked at him and laughed.

I turned my head to look back at him and it was one of the newer guys, the one I couldn't see earlier. He was a short white guy, red hair, a shitty goatee, and he had trashy tattoos on his arm. He reminded me a couple guys from my school, a couple of country boys who thought being racist was peak comedy.

12