My Story, My Confessions... Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next up was the Black guy from the last time, he stepped forward and I could see his dick swinging between his legs. It was like a hammer just swinging back and forth, I stared at it, and he noticed.

"You're going to love this black dick. I'm going to show you what a real man can do to a little white bitch like you." He said, his voice was deep, and it shook my body a little.

He grabbed his dick with one hand and when he stepped behind me, he dropped it on my ass, it was thick, heavy, and I knew it was going to hurt. He lifts his hand to his face and his spit in it, then he reached for his cock and stroked it, covering his cock in his spit. I felt his other hand grab my shoulder, his grip tightening as he pushed his hips back. I turned back to look into the mirror, and I looked up at him in the mirror and watched his face as he pressed his cock against my pussy.

At first, it wouldn't fit, it hurt each time he tried to push it in. All I could do was let out pained groans and gasps each time he tried to push it in.

"Fuck this bitch is tight. I thought you loosened her up Kyle. God damn." He said, I could hear the frustration in his voice.

I hear him spit again and this time I could feel it, his dick felt wet as he would slide the tip of his dick up and down my pussy until finally, I felt him slowly start to inch inside me.

My eyes opened wide as I felt his cock stretch me open, he was so much bigger than the other two. My mouth opened wide, but nothing came out of my mouth. It hurt so much, but he didn't stop, he kept pushing it in. Finally, I felt it pop in and my stomach felt full, his cock filled me up. Finally, I was able to get a noise to come out of my mouth.

"Ohhh. FUCK." was the only thing I managed to get out.

This time when he pulled out, it really felt like he was going to pulling out my insides and then it felt like he stuffed them back in as he slowly inched his cock back in. He was taking his time with me, fucking me slowly, which was far more intense that the past two had been. I could feel my body being pressed into the bathroom sink; I could feel every inch of his cock stretching me out. I could barely breathe when his cock was inside me, and when he pulled it back out, I felt like I was going to pass out.

Every time he pressed himself back inside me, the weaker my body became. What happened next, I didn't expect, everything went black. I passed out, I don't know for how long, but when I woke up, I could hear someone talking.

"Wake up bitch! I ain't even started. You don't get to sleep through this." I heard him shouting at me, followed by the sound of a loud slap. A few seconds later, I could feel a burning sensation on my ass. Then I heard another slap, and I felt another burning sensation. It took a few seconds, but I realized he was spanking my ass, hard. He spanked me again and this time I felt it immediately and this woke me up fully as I let out a loud scream.

"That's what I fucking thought. You don't get out of this easy bitch." He shouted at me again, the tone of his voice sounded angry.

He gripped my shoulder tighter, and I felt his other hand grab onto my waist and then it started. He rocked his hips faster, thrusting his cock inside me faster. I could feel my body being rocked with pleasure and pain. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even let out a scream; I just stared back at him in the mirror as he fucked me violently. My body pounded against the sink, the edge dug into my skin, the mirror shook on the wall, and from behind I could hear him. He was grunting, groaning, he sounded like a beast in heat, guttural, feral.

My mind went blank and the only sounds I were making were incoherent moans and groans. I looked in the mirror and when I saw myself, I could see the blank look on my face, my mouth hanging open, my make-up running down my face, and my hair a mess.

I felt overwhelmed with all these new sensations, the pain was washed away by a powerful wave of pleasure, the sounds coming from the both of us echoed in the bathroom, and then I could hear the others. Some of them where chatting with each other, others were laughing at me as they watched me get fucked like a doll, a few others were watching intensely.

What felt like hours must've only been a few minutes because he was starting to slow down, his grunting and groaning grew louder. Then with one last deep thrust which felt like I was being impaled, he came inside me. He came so much more than the last two, my belly felt full as if I were going to burst. When he pulled out, I felt his cum pour out of me, running down my thighs onto the bathroom floor.

When he let go of me, my knees buckled, and I fell to the floor. I had no strength to hold myself up or even catch myself. I lay there on my back on the filthy bathroom floor, staring at the light. I was so exhausted; I didn't have the strength to speak or even lift my hands up to stop the next one who got on top of me.

I don't remember feeling him putting his cock inside me, I don't remember what he said because everything went black again and I passed out.

I don't know how long I was out, but when I woke up there was another guy on top of me, fucking me. I was moaning as I woke up, and when he saw me move, he started to laugh.

"She's finally awake. We thought we lost you Derrick hasn't been with a girl in years, and he overdid it." He said as he got off me, I could feel his cum inside me as it slowly leaked out. I sat up and I could see the mess between my legs, a puddle of cum.

I tried my best to get up, but I couldn't stand up. I pressed my back against the wall, and I stayed, my legs were spread, my clothes were on the floor. Then one of them stepped forward, I looked up at him and he had his cock in his hand, pointed at my face.

"Close your eyes and open your mouth." He ordered me, with a smile on his face.

I thought he was going to stick his dick in my mouth, so I just did what he said.

I felt something hot hit my chest then it slowly moved it till it was filling my mouth. He was relieving himself on me, using my mouth like a urinal. The pathetic part was I didn't even try to fight back, I just kept my eyes closed, and mouth open and I swallowed as much as I could. It was warm, bitter, and gross, but I didn't stop him.

When he was done, I could hear him zip up his pants and walk away, then another guy stepped forward and did the same thing, except he didn't wait for me to open my mouth and he just peed on me, aiming for my face. One after another, they pissed on me, some of them would stand there and stroke their cocks until they shot their load. Some of them would land their loads in my hair, others on my face, a few of them ordered me to open my mouth, so they could cum in my mouth.

Then I noticed the tall Black guy stepped forward and the rest of them gave him room. This guy was a mountain of a man, he was as large as he was tall, the rest of them barely stood at his shoulders. He kneeled, one arm sliding underneath my knees, the other bracing my back as he picked me up. I felt like a princess for a few seconds, he pulled me into the larger bathroom stall and closed the door behind us. He pressed my back against the wall, and then positioned himself between my legs. The back of my knees was resting on his arms, I raised my hands, and I pushed them against his chest, a feeble attempt to stop him.

He wasn't going to stop; he had waited for his turn, and he was going to take it. He lowered me down slowly and then I felt it. His cock pressed against my pussy, and he slowly lowered me down on it, once again, I felt the pain of a large cock stretching my pussy. I let out a pained groan, but that was all I could do. I had no strength to stop him, so all I could do was let it happen.

Every inch felt like a thick rod was impaling me, as gentle as he was being, the pain was still intense. I let out a loud groan before I buried my face in his chest as he inched me lower. Finally, he stopped, I don't know whether he had filled me entirely or if this was as much, he could fit inside me. He leaned in towards me and he started to kiss me, I don't know why, but I kissed him back. Unlike my virginity, he wasn't my first kiss, but this was the first time I had kissed someone who was fucking me.

He was gentle, his thrusts were slow, even though his cock was one of the biggest ones I'd taken that night, it wasn't as painful. He fucked me lovingly, kissing me passionately, and this was completely different that the rest. I started to moan, begging him not to stop, and even wrapping my arms behind his neck and holding onto him. Slowly, he started to fuck me faster, his hips rocked back and forth steadily, I could feel his weight press into me. My moaning grew louder and louder, till the only thing I could hear was myself and his heavy breathing on my neck.

He didn't last as long as some of them, but it was still good. With one last thrust, he came inside me, I could hear him grunting in my ear as he came. He held me as he came, and when he was finished, he lifted me up gently off his cock. Then he sat me down on the toilet, and he put his cock away and walked out of the stall. I sat there, out of breath, sore, and completely exhausted.

The bathroom door opened and the only one they had called Kyle peeked in, he looked at me and smiled.

"So, when do you think you'll be back here?" he asked me, staring at me as he waited for my answer.

I looked back at him and smiled, "Hopefully soon." Those were the only words I could manage to think or say, but I guess that was enough for him.

"We'll be back every Saturday night. If you're here, we'll have some fun." He said again with a smile, and a look in his eyes that said he wasn't finished. He lifted his hand and that's when I saw that he was holding my panties. He gave them a sniff and looked back at me, "thanks for the gift. See you next time." He said before closing the stall door.

I could hear them shuffling out of the bathroom, I could hear them talking, and then I could hear them laughing. The bathroom door closed, and I could hear their voices fade in the distance. When I couldn't hear them anymore, I stood up, which I could barely attempt. I nearly fell back, but I caught myself.

I stepped out of the stall, and I limped over to the sink and I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my face was red, my make-up was completely ruined, and I could see bruises on my body. I turned on the sink and I washed my face the best I could. Then I looked on the floor for my shorts and crop top. They were laying on the floor and they were dirty, covered in cum and piss. I sighed and put them off, they were the only thing I had to wear.

I opened the door to the bathroom and I peeked my head out to look around. I didn't see anyone around, so I stepped out and walked over to the trash can and I kneeled to get my phone. Luckily, it was still there, so I grabbed it and checked the time, 2:49 AM. It had been here for five hours, and most of it I spent passed out.

I stood up and limped back home, it was a longer walk getting home than it was walking to the park. When I got home, I made sure to look around to make sure no one was watching me get home this late. I unlocked the door, stepped inside, and locked it behind me. I dropped my key on the desk by the door and I walked up to my room. The walk up the stairs was torture, and it took longer than I wish it had.

When I got to my room, I took off my clothes, tossed them in my bathtub, and then I got in the shower. I had a quick shower with some hot water, and I didn't even dry off with a towel. I just limped into my room and laid in bed, and I was out.

I'm excited to see what happens next time, hopefully I don't pass out.

12