My Strapon Experience With A Domme

Story Info
My first of hopefully many times with a strapon goddess.
1.7k words
4.27
9.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Skip to the 5th paragraph if you want to get to the actual sex part.

While I used to be a pretty heavy user of fetish websites I had recently not been too active on any of them. By chance I decided to login to one of my regular websites since I was bored at work and noticed that a domme had recently posted that she was doing pay for play sessions. I checked out her profile and was pleased to find out that she was a very pretty BBW. She wasn't obese or anything like that but she was beautifully curvy and like I said VERY pretty in the face. She also had quite a few different strapons though one that caught my eye was an ~11" long, thick, flesh colored dildo that she had on in one of her pictures.

I ended up messaging her letting her know that I was interested and that I was new to strapons and pay for play. She was okay with it and let me know that she was also fairly new to it. We set up a meeting for Sunday which worked out for me since I was meeting up with my Daddy on Saturday. We exchanged numbers and started texting. She asked if we wanted to keep talking formally or if I preferred her to talk like a mistress. Of course I said like a mistress. I was so turned on when she sent me a voice message basically saying that I was to refer to her as either Queen or Mistress when I spoke to her. Adding in that I would probably be calling her Daddy when she was fucking me.

After my Daddy and I finished fucking on Saturday I let him know about my plans for Sunday and he was really excited for me. He let me know that if I wanted we could invite her for a session in the future if all went well. I let him know I would think about it. I also told him that if she was okay with it I would take pictures or videos and send them to him which he was happy about.

Sunday came and I got ready by putting on my favorite outfit that I wore in my last story. A red corset that has built in garters that go down to my dark black stockings. Also a tiny red G-string thong. I put on most of my makeup then headed out letting her know that I was on my way. When I got there she texted me to park and then walk north and that she would find me. As I walked along the apartments I saw a lovely face poke out from behind a door. She smiles and waves me down and I walk inside. She is wearing a bathrobe and still looks absolutely gorgeous. She shows me where the bathroom is and I finish getting ready by putting on my brunette wig and black high heels. Having disrobed out of sight she comes into the bathroom wearing a blue lace teddy and carrying the 11" dildo with her. She smiles and asks if I'm okay with this size or if I wanted a different one. I was so in shock with how good she looked all I could muster was a quiet "that's good". She complimented me on my makeup and said that I'll be the prettiest sissy she's ever been with which made my heart absolutely flutter.

She walked away and I finished getting ready. All set I walked into the other room and there she stood, a tall Amazonian beauty with a light blue teddy that left little to the imagination and an 11" thick plastic dick protruding from her groin. I was instantly in love with this Queen. She giggled at my shocked expression as I walked over to her and she told me to lay down on the bed. She wanted to spank and flog me first. I laid down and immediately felt a hard smack on my right cheek. It caught me by surprise and I could still feel the burning sensation when I felt an equally hard smack on my left cheek. She asked if that was a good level and I said yes. I would've said yes to anything she had asked me to do at that moment. She continued smacking my ass barehanded for a few minutes before stopping and picking up a flogger. She flogged me for even longer though not quite as intensely before stopping and telling me to get up on my hands and knees.

The time had come for me to lose my strapon virginity. I began stroking my 5" hard clitty in excitement as I heard her behind me squeeze lube from a bottle and begin to rub it up and down the shaft of the strapon before liberally applying it to my exposed pussy. My mind was racing a million miles a minute when without any talking or fanfare I felt the head of the cock apply steady pressure to my back door before popping in and making a slow but steady climb up inside of me until I felt her bottom out inside of me. I had used a butt plug before coming over so the girth didn't really bother me, even as she got to the thick part by the base, but the deepness of it did. I involuntarily let out a low moan and knowing my place as a sissy I put my head down and accepted that this long, thick cock was going to be fucking my slutty little pussy. She asked if I was ok and a muffled "Mhm" was all I could reply. "Good"

With that she slowly withdrew her cock until it was completely out of me and then shoved it back in all the way to the base again. This time with much more force. I moaned again even louder and felt her smack my ass. "That's a good little whore taking my cock so good" she said. She began slamming the cock in and out of my pussy and I was happy to take it like the little whore she said I was. My hand was curled around my clitty and furiously stroking it while getting rammed by this absolute goddess. I almost came right then and there but luckily I was able to let go and let my clitty go soft again. The next 20 minutes or so were filled with the sounds of her fucking me with the full length of the cock, smacking my ass, me moaning with excitement every time she slammed it in me and her telling me what a slutty sissy I was. She stopped and asked if I wanted her to take a video of it which of course I said yes to. I saw her camera flash light up the wall in front of me and heard her say "Look at this pretty little sissy boy taking this dick" as she walked back up to me and stuck her cock back inside of me. "Yes take that fucking dick you little whore" she says on the video as she smacks my ass again. Her green fingernails luminescent against my quickly reddening ass cheek.

After a while she stopped altogether and told me to turn over and get on my back, pillow under my ass and legs in the air. I did as I was told with a "Yes Queen" and she was immediately back inside of me. I held my legs back as she continued to pound my slutty hole with reckless abandon. It was getting hot and heavy in the room and I could feel her sweat dripping down onto my body and face which turned me on so much. With every thrust into me her large, soft, round boobs would bounce around merely inches from my face. I asked and she allowed me to play with them without missing a beat from the fucking she was giving me. She pulled the lace fabric covering her boobs to the side before grabbing my hands and pulling them onto her impressive breasts. She then pulled the material covering my chest to the side as best she could and started to gently twist and pull on my nipples.

I was in heaven as this gorgeous woman gave me everything I had asked for and more. I was so focused on my pleasure that I didn't even notice when she let go of my nipples and wrapped her hand around my throat. She wasn't choking me but she was definitely putting a significant amount of pressure as she leaned in and asked "Are you taking my cock you little sissy bitch?" "Yes Queen" I managed to reply though it came out quieter than normal due to the hand on my throat. "Good" she said as she let go and smacked me across my face. This happened a few more times and each time was hotter than the last.

We eventually took a break for water and then she asked me what I wanted to do for the last 10 or so minutes of the time we had left. I of course got down on the bed face down ass up and she pounded me for a few more minutes making sure to take another video of me taking it. At this point she was reaching around and grabbing my jaw/throat area and calling me a slutty whore/ sissy bitch before smacking my face. She eventually pulled out and smacked/flogged my ass for a few more minutes, turning it a nice shade of pink. I heard her alarm go off and she told me our time was up before giving me one last good smack on the ass and allowing me to go get changed. As I was getting changed she airdropped me the videos she had taken. I hugged her on my way out and thanked her for such a wonderful experience and she thanked me for coming. I drove home that day with my pussy sore, my cheeks burning and a gigantic smile on my face. I was so happy that I was able to experience something that I had fantasized about for so long and I implore all of you to give it a try if it's something you're on the fence about.