Daughter's Friend

Story Info
He is seduced and fucked by his best friend's mom.
6k words
3.91
71.3k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day after her 50th birthday, Sheila wakes up with a yawn. The tall woman is extremely beautiful, especially considering her age. She has long, blonde hair, a pretty face and a smoking hot body. Her breasts are large and sag only a little, and she has a flat stomach. But her best feature is her ass. Sheila's ass is huge and round. It's been spanked and fucked by so many guys, including her ex-husband, before he came out as gay and left her not long after their daughter Penny was born. She has had no trouble getting laid after her ex left though, thanks to her banging figure.

Not only is she hot but she is also a very successful woman, having made a lot of money throughout her career as high power attorney. The sexy woman has won many cases and is wealthy enough to buy a large mansion, complete with a tennis court and swimming pool. She has way more money than she could spend in her whole life time and has saved it up for two main purposes. One is to pay for her daughter's college education and help him set up any career he might choose. Sheila's other purpose is to spoil a boy who is her daughter's age but for much different reasons.

Sheila is in love with Josh, who is her daughter's best friend. Josh and Penny have been best friends since childhood. She has babysat Josh countless times since he was a little kid and is in love with the cute, nerdy 18 years old. He is kind, sweet and adorable. All she wants is to have the scrawny guy in her arms and then pin him down so she can fuck his brains out how she wants. God, she is so worked up just from thinking about him. Her cunt is throbbing and she could feel the growing wetness in her panties as she touches herself down there through the satin underwear.

The woman snaps herself out of all her dirty thoughts. She knows she must be in control of her perverted nature and decides to go wake her daughter up for breakfast. Heading to her room, she knocks on the door and waits for a few moments before Penny opens it. Penny is beautiful but not as much as Sheila. The 18 years old plays softball for her college, just like Sheila did when she was a college student herself. "What is it, mom?" Penny asks groggily, a bit irritated at being woken up so early in the morning. Usually she likes waking up late during the weekends, just like most teenagers.

"I'm gonna start making breakfast," the middle aged woman tells her daughter as Penny runs her fingers through her hair absentmindedly. Penny then nods and closes the door, going over to take a shower. Meanwhile, Sheila goes into the kitchen to start cooking. She looks at the clock on the wall and cooks faster as she wants to get breakfast over with soon so she could do something else she has been planning for a while now. Today is the day she is going to pursue Josh and make him hers. Only issue is that she is going to have to be very sneaky about it and ambush him when he has no clue.

She doesn't want Josh to freak out, after all. The mature woman waits while daughter gets ready for the day. Once the teen girl comes into the living room, Sheila smiles at her. Penny sits down at the table as her mom finishes cooking breakfast and brings the plates over. Some mornings Penny helps out with cooking but most of the time she simply washes the dishes and utensils. She eats and her mother looks at her, trying to figure out the right thing to say to her daughter. It is starting to unnerve Penny as she figures out something must be on Sheila's mind to make her mom stare at her like this.

Finally Sheila asks her "Honey, how do you feel about Josh?" Penny nearly spits her coffee out. Truthfully, she has fantasised about her childhood friends before. She has spent many nights fingering herself while thinking about Josh, imagining it is his dick inside her instead of her own fingers. But when he asked her out two years ago, Penny rejected him. She wants to get fucked by her best friend but feels she doesn't deserve the nice, innocent boy. She knows that she is way too much of a slut to be faithful to one guy, having gotten banged by 48 guys at her young age already. So no point in getting together with him, since he deserves better.

"I don't feel anything towards him other than friendship," Penny says. Sheila is delighted to hear this, making the girl suspicious. She briefly considers the possibility that her mother might have a crush on her best friend but then dismisses it. The young woman has no idea that her best friend is the love of her mom's life and that Sheila is going to make a move on him pretty soon. "Today I'm going to a party at Todd's house and won't be back till next morning. You remember that, right? I already told you a few days ago." Sheila nods. Of course she remembers that bit of information well. It will be essential, after all.

Sheila watches Penny eat until the meal is over and Penny washes the plates while Sheila picks up her phone. The woman looks at pictures of Josh that she has secretly taken. He is just so cute and she couldn't wait to feel him throbbing inside her, right where he belongs. He is going to make such a good boyfriend, lover and fuck toy. He will be her slut for her to fuck whenever she wants. And he will love it. She could tell that the virgin boy is hiding a whore on the inside, a whore desperate to burst free. The way he always bite his lower lip and bat his eyelashes at her.

Yup, that little tease is definitely going to be hers tonight. She'll make damn sure of it. The woman was very glad when her daughter first mentioned the part since it will give her the time to get acquainted with Josh on a much more intimate level. Josh wouldn't realise a damn thing until it is too late to escape. His cock will be lit on fire by the flames of her lust as she takes him in her pussy and makes him flood her womb... She really has to stop thinking about things like that every second, before she ruins all of her panties. But it's just too difficult not to when he is so cute and she's been wanting him for some time now.

Penny is now the one staring as she eyes her mother from the kitchen. Now she is feeling really curious watching her mom pace around the living room. It is clear that Sheila is up to something. The teen girl knows her mom well enough. But she still couldn't determine what. It couldn't have anything to do with Josh. No, her mom wouldn't go after her best friend like that now, would she? She refuses to entertain that possibility for any longer than she has already. But it still bothers her and bugs her a lot. She has to get it out of her mind and decides to go for a quick run around the block.

As she jogs, the girl thinks about how she and Josh first met. They were both children, really. He protected her from some bullies and the two were inseparable ever since. Of course, after she blossomed into a hot young girl, it became her turn to protect him and she always enjoyed teasing him about how he wouldn't last a day at school without her. She thought about asking him to fuck her as a part of one of her gang bangs but knew he would say no. Still, it doesn't stop her from fantasising. Penny frowns to herself as she runs and finally decides to give it a try.

She can't do it today but tomorrow she is going to call her best friend and ask him to come over to her house and fuck her. Then she will tell him it was only sex. No strings attached. He could be her friends with benefits but nothing more than that. It would hurt him since he is in love with her but at least he will get to bang his dream girl. He'd probably agree to that after she coaxes him with her hot, slippery pussy. Just thinking about fucking him already gets her engine going and she gets right back to running fast. Exercising is very important for an athlete like Penny.

Penny finishes the run about half an hour after she started. She gets back in her house to find her mother sipping orange juice. Sheila is the only woman Penny knows who is hotter than her. The college girl did get her good looks from her mother, after all. Penny watches her mom tap the phone, clearing trying to come up with a good message. But what message and for whom? That she can not tell, not from just looking at this distance. She heads to take a warm shower while her beautiful mother stays rooted to the exact same spot, not moving even an inch at all.

While her daughter is in the shower, Sheila texts Josh, saying "Would you mind coming over to help me with my computer? I'm not very good at it. An old lady, you know." Then she waits for his reply, feeling her heart beat rapidly in her chest.

"Ms. Norman, you're not old at all! And of course I'd be happy to help," the cute boy responds in a text of his own, much to the older woman's delight. Good. So far, so good.

She texts back "Can't wait to see you! Come by at 18:00." Once he confirms, she turns off her phone and looks over to see that her daughter just finished taking a shower and is now heading back into the living room where she is. The two hang out for the next several hours before Penny leaves, telling her mother she'll go shopping before going to the party. Sheila tells her to not get too drunk and Penny nods. Penny then heads outside with the car key in her hand, ready to go driving and shopping right away.

Once Penny is gone, Sheila gets out her sluttiest nightdress. It is a very tight, form-fitting one that hugs her perfect curves. She enjoys showing off her wonderful body, knowing the effects it has on men. Sheila only wants one man though and if all goes according to plan he will be fucking her by the end of the night. She takes her all of her clothes off, including her underwear. The tall blonde admires her nude sexy body in the mirror before slipping the dress on. After that she washes her face and puts on make up, ensuring that she looks the best she could, taking care of her perfect hair as well. Now she looks like a Greek goddess, sexy beyond words, ready to get fucked the way she deserves.

Sheila smiles to herself as she sits down and waits for the boy she loves to arrive at her place. Oh, she's got so many things she wants to do to him. It will be so much fun making him hers. Josh is going to scream her name as he cums in her again and again until he passes out, and she is going to keep on fucking him. She will show him mercy and will not stop until he is completely hers the way that he is meant to be.

.....

Josh heads over to his best friend's house with no idea about what is going to happen to him when he gets there. It is no secret that he has been in love with Penny for years. But after he got the courage to ask her out she told him she doesn't want to date him. She only wants him for sex and he had to say no since he was worried about growing too attached to her after it. So he is still a virgin while she's been fucking every guy she likes. But he will get over her soon. He just doesn't realize it yet, but he will before the day is over.

When he arrives at the house, the boy knocks on the front door. He waits for a few moments before Sheila opens it for him. Josh stares in shock at his friend's mom and what she is wearing. Sheila is in a very hot dress and she is smirking at him seductively. "Ms Norman, I, um, I don't," he sputters. She grins, then grabs his face and plants a kiss on his little lips. He could feel his dick harden immediately. Her tongue in his mouth is making him stiff and his cock is now erect in his pants. She could feel it press against her leg and her cunt gets very moist.

She then touches his cock through his pants, groping him, making him blush madly. "You are so fucking cute," she whispers. "I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight, Josh." Josh couldn't believe what he is hearing. He tries to protest. She is his best friend's mother, after all. But she wouldn't allow it and slips her fingers up under her dress and into her cunt. Then she withdraws her fingers from her very wet pussy and dips them in his mouth, making him taste her juices. His penis grows even harder as he tastes womanly sex fluids for the first time in his life. It is more delicious than anything he's ever tasted.

"So tasty," he gasps. Sheila smirks smugly and makes out with him, fondling the boy's crotch shamelessly. Here she is, a 50 years old woman, making out with and about to fuck her daughter's childhood friend. Just the thought of what she is about to do is enough to get her engine going and she feels her pussy on fire, ignited by the passion and lust she has for him.

"There's plenty more of that where it came from," she tells him and then turns around, grinding her round ass against his throbbing dick. Her huge ass presses into his crotch and he feels himself harder than he has ever been in his life as she rubs her sexy ass all over him. Feeling her large buttocks on his genitals makes him worry that he will spurt in his pants, but the shy young man has just enough self control not to. It is still a very close call though, with pre cum flowing.

Then Sheila turns back around and slowly removes her slutty dress, showing off her perfect body. Josh could feel his balls producing more cum for this succubus, churning, boiling with anticipation and growing heavier by the second. The sight of her bare tits are too much and he leans in without thinking, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth, massaging her breasts. "You like that, baby? Like sucking on my tit?" she asks, despite already knowing the answer.

"Y Y Yes, mommy," he moans. Sheila's grin widens. The woman didn't expect him to call her mommy and is pleasantly surprised by how he has taken the initiative with that. "Please, make me your slut." It seems she was right. The nerdy boy has a hidden side to him and has always been a whore on the inside. Sheila nods and he goes back to sucking her left boob and rubbing the other one. Then he switches and sucks on her left breast while massing both globes. They are both so huge and round, and the boy nearly jizzes himself just from playing with them.

"You already are, my little whore," she tells him. His dick jumps in his pants at hearing this. She is the perfect one for bringing out his whorishness. The boy is just a slut who is eager to get fucked by an older woman, by his friend's mom. His feelings for Penny are forgotten now. Penny was the one who rejected him. Her mom is the one who wants him, and he is going to let her have it.

He'll let her have his dick and he tells her that. "Take me. Use me however you want. I'm all yours," the slutty young man says and then gets down on his knees. "Let me make you cum first and then you can bang the shit out of me." He then presses his face into her crotch, inhaling the fragrance of her cunt. The smell of her pussy is overpowering and he feasts on her juices, getting intoxicated by the delicious liquid. She smiles, stroking his hair gently as he services her and gives her the type of attention she has been yearning for from him for some time now.

Josh eats her out and sucks her clitoris, making her squeeze his head with her powerful thighs. She fucks his face hard and soon screams before cumming really hard, squirting all over his face. Her climax drenches him and he is soaked in her clear fluids, covered in pussy juices. Sheila just giggles at this and then helps him up to his feet. "My turn to make you feel really good now," she says. "She then kneels down, unzipping his pants. His cock springs free and she wraps her hand around it, tugging the shaft while her other hand rubs his balls gently. He moans and she smirks. "You are so hard for me right now. Such a cute little slut."

The boy blushes as his much older lover sucks his cock. She keeps on blowing him. His legs are trembling as he struggles to handle the pleasure she is inflicting on him. It soon gets to the point where he nearly cums. She stops just before he could orgasm and he whines. "Shhh. Just wait a little, whore. I'm going to fuck you now and you're going to spill in my cunt. Got that?" He nods and lets her lead him to her bedroom. She pushes him onto her bed and then straddles his waist. Sheila gives him some time, not wanting him to cum right away when he enters her.

She guides him inside her tunnel, her warm flesh wrapping around his dick. Josh moans as he loses his virginity to his friend's mother. Sheila then starts riding him. The woman fucks him very slowly at first but soon goes faster. Her large ass slaps against his balls and she pins him down by his shoulders when he starts squirming. He is completely helpless against her, just the way she wants it. She fucks him harder and faster, and he nears orgasm again. This time she doesn't stop and keeps going until he blows his load. Josh screams as he starts cumming. He fires ropes after ropes of semen into her waiting pussy.

He floods her womb with his warm cum and she grins. She rides him until his climax is over and gets up. Then Sheila gets on all fours. She slaps her thick ass. Looking at him over her shoulder, she tells the boy "Fuck my ass. Take me from behind and cum in me again." The woman also tells him that her own juices is enough lube and he obeys her, using the fluids to prep her tight asshole. Fortunately his cock is small and he doesn't have any problem sliding into her after all the cocks that's been there. Soon he's buried his entire dick in her large ass and starts moving.

Sheila lets him do the work and pound her for a while before slamming her heart shaped ass back at him. The woman clenches her shithole around his prick and squeezes him with her hot asshole very tightly, loving the sound he makes as he impales her with ever stroke. It doesn't take very long before he has his second orgasm, this time dumping cum in her ass. "Perfect," she says as his seed fills her bowels. Then she moves so that his cock falls out of her and turns around to face his dick. She then takes him in her mouth, tasting both her own ass and his cum.

The older woman cleans the still hard penis that has just been inside her dirty ass and Josh looks down at her in shock. She smirks around his prick, looking up at him as she sucks him off again and blows him really hard. Sheila fellates him expertly and he moans loudly. The boy has his third orgasm and blows his load in her mouth this time. She swallows his cream and he spurts directly down her throat as she sucks and sucks, until his balls are finally empty. He collapses on the mattress and she lies down next to him, kissing him on his soft, rosy cheek. "You are mine now, Josh," she tells him.

Josh nods then asks "When did you start having feelings for me?" Sheila looks at him with a frown on her beautiful face. Truth be told, she doesn't know either. All she knows is that she really wants to spend the rest of her life with him. She has never loved anyone as much as she loves Josh. He is the perfect one for her and she is never, ever letting him go.

While Sheila dozes off, Josh glances at her. He still couldn't believe he just blasted her insides with his hot cum. He got fucked by his best friend's mom and even fucked her back willingly. She did something no one ever managed and brought out his inner slut, taking mere minutes to turn him into her whore. No more pretending to be an innocent boy. This little slut will now fuck his mommy domme whenever she demands and he knows that she knows too.

........

At the party, Penny is hanging out with some friends from the softball team. They are all tall, muscular girls. One of them, Clarissa, asks "So when are you finally going to fuck Josh?" Penny blushes from this and their other friends start giggling.

Clarissa is the only girl in the group who is close to being as slutty as Penny. She takes a great interest in her friend's sexual activities and the two have even shared several cocks over the past two years. As such, she also knows that the only cock Penny wants that she hasn't gotten yet is Josh's.

12