My Strict Young Governess Ch. 05

Story Info
Suzanne teaches me how to open my shapewear for toilet use.
5k words
4.53
8.8k
2
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Little Red Book No. 2

By Susan Greenway

[You may find this story more enjoyable if you first have read My Strict Young Governess Chs. 1, 2, 3 & 4. However, you may also read this one and decide if it is to your fancy. This story involves severe discipline and bodily functions. If either of these topics bothers you, please do not read the story. All characters are 18 or over.]

Once Suzanne started writing things down in the little red book, I did find that life with her was becoming more predictable. She reviewed the week's activity every Friday with me, and it often resulted in my being disciplined. She would make me show up in a short skirt, so she might flip it up and pull down my panties. Then she would have me lie across her lap.

A spanking would ensue. Suzanne always made sure that I was suitably embarrassed. This might be accomplished by her running her finger down between my legs during the spanking and announcing if I was wet down there, which I usually was. I was aroused by thinking about how shameful it was to be spanked over the lap by this 25-year-old governess when I was all of 45 and already a middle-aged woman--a middle-aged woman who needed to be embarrassed and shamed.

After the spanking, which included some spanks with the top side of her wooden hairbrush, Suzanne had me stand in front of her with my skirt still up above my waist and my panties down at my knees. She always peered into the crotch of my panties to see if I'd stained them. If she found a stain, that meant I would get the cane on my red bottom.

Today she didn't find any pee stains or skid marks. But she commented that my panties were wet with what she called my arousal. Since I couldn't control that, I mildly suggested that I didn't deserve to be punished for it.

"Oh," Suzanne snapped at me, "I will decide when and if you need to be punished, Deb. You are going to learn to control your pussy so that I don't always find you aroused and your panties wet."

She picked up the little red book and wrote in it. "Deborah was informed that she is expected to control her arousal so that she doesn't stain her panties." Then she looked me in the eye and added, "I'm being generous today, sweetie. I'm only giving you one naughty mark. I was pleased that you seem to have wiped well after you peed and made doody today."

This was highly embarrassing, but I remembered that I needed to thank her for only giving me one naughty mark. Then she told me that just to make sure I paid attention to what she was telling me, I would be put to bed early tonight. This was also embarrassing. I would be put to bed at six o'clock and if anyone telephoned me after that, Suzanne would answer and say that Deb had gone to bed and could not be disturbed.

Some of my friends would ask her if I was ill. They did know better because my hiring of a governess was known to many of them. Suzanne would tell them that I was put to bed early because I had been a naughty girl. Sometimes they enjoyed themselves by asking her what I had done. She might tell them that I had stained my panties. I knew that my friends loved hearing this and it probably turned them on.

I was put to bed in the small daybed that had been placed across from the large marital bed that my husband Ned and I occupied. This usually meant that Suzanne planned to sleep with Ned that night. I would be treated to the sound (and even sometimes the sight when it wasn't totally dark) of them entwined and having sex. If I had managed to avoid being disciplined that day, Suzanne might bring me into the bed, and we would have a threesome.

I didn't expect that to happen tonight because I had been spanked and caned. My bottom was sore. I wasn't even aroused any more or excited by the prospect of hearing Suzanne fucking with Ned. I didn't resent her having sex with him because he had been quite understanding about my wanting to hire a strict, young governess. And let's face it, he liked getting his rocks off inside the tight young pussy Suzanne presented him to service.

After I had brushed my teeth, Suzanne put me to bed and told me that I could not read or watch TV or keep the light on. Amazingly, I was tired and quickly fell asleep. It must have been a couple of hours later when I did hear her quietly enter the room and shed her clothes before climbing into the big bed nude. Ned was already there, and I could hear the rustling as they fondled and cuddled.

Hearing your husband making love to an attractive younger woman was surprisingly exciting to me. I didn't begrudge Ned his fun with Suzanne. And I harbored no resentment toward her except for the lingering annoyance that she was being fucked then and I wasn't.

I could tell that Ned was now between her legs and licking her pussy. They didn't make a lot of noise, but the sounds were unmistakable. Suzanne reacted to being licked with sighs of pleasure; I knew of course that my husband was quite adept at pussy-licking and was undoubtedly fired up by having this 25-year-old sexpot to service.

Suzanne soon had an orgasm that was readily audible. Now she was moving down on the bed, and I could see the outline of their bodies as Suzanne positioned herself to have Ned slip his cock into her roiling hole. No sooner had he entered her than they began to exude those sounds of sex. I heard him thrusting in and out of her tight vagina and it wouldn't take her long to orgasm again.

This happened quite soon, and they both were now lying on their backs and savoring those good feelings after some nice sex. Suzanne managed to hoist herself up, still nude, and came over to my bed. I didn't disguise that I was awake, and she smiled at me.

"You heard us, didn't you, Deb?" she asked with a grin.

"I did, Suzanne," I answered.

She had me get up and she brought me over and after taking off my top and my panties, she had me slide into the bed in the middle and she got in after me.

"Ned," she said to my obviously tired husband, "are you ready to give Deb a little loving now?"

There was no way that my husband was going to spurn my need for sex after listening to them having it off.

Ned didn't answer--after all, she was just his lover then, not his governess--but he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. Then he got between my legs and pushed them way up, exposing both my quim and my bottom-hole. I felt his tongue attack my pussy as he proceeded to lick me just the way I liked it.

Suzanne stayed involved by getting behind Ned while he serviced me. She began running her nail very lightly over his scrotum, which got him hard again in no time. Ned moved his tongue south and began to insinuate it into my puckered anal rosette. Suzanne knew that as a middle-aged woman I was embarrassed to have my husband licking my asshole in front of this pretty younger woman.

All of this got me very excited. I knew I was likely to orgasm much sooner than I might have, from hearing them fuck and then from being licked both in my puss and my ass. I always seemed to get really cranked when he played with me in the rear, anyway.

So yes, I did get my cum and then Ned set my legs back down, and I kept them apart. He was obviously ready and so was I. Soon I felt his cock slide into my wet cunt, and we were off and running. I was in a deliriously happy mood because I was very pleased that Suzanne had allowed this to happen tonight even after she had put me to bed early.

Ned was thrusting in and out, and it was gladdening that he could handle having good sex with two women in a row. I was more than ready, and it didn't take me very long to get warmed up and close to a major orgasm. As Ned screwed me royally, I could see that Suzanne was fingering his bottom-hole. I knew that that would get him going fast and he was trying desperately to hold on until he knew I was about to cum.

Suddenly I was overcome by my inner vaginal walls pulsating as I exploded in a huge orgasm. I couldn't help bucking and moving my torso up and down in rhythm with Ned's thrusts and I felt him spurt into my steaming pussy. This was some of the best sex I could remember.

Ned speedily was slipping out of me as his hard-on got soft. I was then surprised when he moved away to where he had been on the bed and Suzanne moved between my legs and started licking the combined flow of his cum and my juices released by my orgasms.

She clearly enjoyed tasting that and licking me in the bargain. I whispered to her how grateful I was to her for this, and she shushed me and told me to lie back and relax and enjoy it. I felt her tongue and her lips on my labia and in my vagina. It felt very nice.

Then she finished her oral service and pushed my legs back up and held them up. I then saw and felt her finger penetrate my bottom-hole. She pushed the finger in quite far--as far in as it would go--and I knew she was "checking my oil". That meant that she was ascertaining whether I would need to have a bowel movement anytime soon by finding out with her finger whether she felt any doody in there.

"Oooh, Deb, I think this little girl is going to be making doody soon," she said in a babyish tone of voice that one might use in addressing a small child.

I realized that her playing with my bottom-hole along with Ned's licking had probably speeded up my system. Now I only hoped I could keep from defecating before I could get to the bathroom.

I decided I'd better be very forthcoming with my governess even if it was embarrassing, especially with my husband right there next to us. But I needn't have worried about that. The two rounds of intercourse had knocked Ned out: he was fast asleep and even snoring. You know what men are like.

I very quietly asked Suzanne if I could be excused to go to the bathroom. She smiled and told me to lift my legs up. She then picked up a rubber mat from the floor and placed it under me by pulling me further up so that ass was off the bed. Then she placed a towel on top of the mat and also underneath me as she released my legs.

"You can go ahead and do your business right here, Deb," she said with a broad smile.

I was stunned, realizing that I was going to piss and shit right there on the bed in front of both of them. I also worried that the noise and the smell would wake Ned up and he might be put off by hearing and maybe seeing me urinate and defecate right there in front of him. I wasn't very prissy, but my husband had never been there when I used the toilet. It just wasn't something either of us had any desire to see.

But I gritted my teeth and let myself relax both sphincters, as hard as it was in this position which had no similarity to how I usually relieved myself. I started peeing into the towel right away as Suzanne watched me. Then I pulled my legs up by myself so that I could have my bowel movement come out directly and not get mashed under me.

I didn't even need to push, and I felt the doody move down and start sliding out of my anal opening. I was surprised now that I wasn't especially embarrassed but was feeling that satisfying feeling when you have done your business and cleaned yourself out, so to speak.

Suzanne watched as did I as the medium brown turd now lay on the towel over the wetness where my pee had landed. She took a small cloth and wiped my bottom and I saw that the cloth had emerged just about completely clean. I had produced a clean movement. I didn't even detect any discernible smell. Of course, I did feel that mine didn't stink.

She then carefully rolled up the towel and took the cloth and had me get up and walk with her to the bathroom, where she placed the towel over the toilet and opened it so the turd would fall into the toilet.

"Do you have to do any more?" she asked me, and I nodded that I didn't.

"You made a clean doody, Deb," she said proudly. "I'm going to give you two merit marks in the little book."

Although I felt that it sounded like I was about five years old, I was actually pleased that I had so charmed my young governess with my apparent ability to learn or acquire the talent to have a bowel movement that left no residue. This had not happened overnight.

Suzanne had urged me to see if I could release my bowels so as to let the movement slide out without my clenching or breaking it off. When I had not managed to do that, she told me I was a slow learner, and I was punished. She had me wearing these tight little girly panties with little ducks on them. They also had some kind of layer on the outside that would prevent any "accident" from escaping should I fail to control my bladder, or my bowels, for that matter.

The next day she told me that I needed some clothing discipline. This meant that at my age I needed to put on shapewear because I needed the support especially since I didn't work out. She said she was going to change that too.

We went back to Melanie's shop and after Suzanne talked to one of the saleswomen, we went into a fitting room and the woman brought in some control panties. I had never worn these and when I put them on, it felt tight. Suzanne told me I would get used to them, that they would make me look better and feel more confident, and that I was going to wear them from now on.

The saleswoman, whose name was Frederica, smiled and said nicely but somewhat dismissively that women my age often took time to realize that they needed this.

"You're not old enough to have known this," she said, "but Melanie tells me that her mother and all of her friends wore girdles. We don't use that word anymore but that's what you need, too."

Suzanne picked one out that was white, and the waist came up high, but I was happy that this one didn't have long legs. It was tight but shapewear was supposed to do just that, shape you up. I was very embarrassed, though, because Frederica then said that I would have to learn to use the slit, she called it.

She came over and reached down between my legs and deftly pulled open a slit that extended right through the crotch.

"You can open this and it will stay open," Frederica told me. "This is for when you have to use the toilet but you're not at home, for example, and pulling down the shapewear takes some effort. Suzanne will show you how to use the slit to do your business and then after you wipe, you can pull it closed. It works a little like Velcro."

My face was now totally red. I'd never had someone tell me how I had to use the toilet before since I was a small child.

Frederica saw that I was embarrassed and tried to calm me.

"I'm sorry, Deb," she said. "This is new for you, and I've seen that women your age are taken by surprise by this feature. But I know Suzanne will be able to work with you at home, so you'll see how quickly you get used to this."

I tried to get control of myself, and I thanked her, although I still found the whole idea awful.

When we got home, Suzanne sat me down and told me that she hadn't been happy with the way I behaved at the shop.

"You made me look like I hadn't trained you well," Suzanne snapped, talking to me as if I were 12 years old and had just gotten my period. She took me into the bathroom and although I still had the new shaping panties on, she sat me on the toilet seat. Then she reached between my legs and pulled the slit open. She reached in and found my peehole and touched it. No one had ever done that. I hadn't given sitting on the toilet and peeing much thought.

"Now make sure the slit is right under where your peehole is, Deb," she said gently. "I know that you can do this. When you're ready, try to start out by holding the flaps of the slit open and then you can start to pee. It will come straight down if you are positioned right. This makes sense because these panties are hard to take down in a tight stall."

I was now reassured but still afraid I would wet myself and really feel stupid. I held the panty crotch flaps apart as far as I could and let go. Whew! The pee streamed right down through the slit. I felt totally relieved. I made sure I didn't move, and I kept holding the slit open until my pee slowed and was finished.

"That was really good, Deb," Suzanne said with a smile. "Let's take a break now. I'll work with you on the next stage when you need to make doody. It's a little trickier but you didn't get any pee on your panties and I'm proud of you, sweetie."

I still felt like a teenager, at best, but it was nicer when Suzanne was happy with what I was doing.

* * *

Suzanne wanted me most days to wear the shapewear she had had me purchase. I didn't find it a punishment as I liked the way I looked with my midsection firmed up. I spent some time in the bathroom mastering my use of the slit in the crotch. If I took my time and was careful, I was getting pretty good at using the slit to pee.

I did have to have some toilet paper handy so I wouldn't drip on the panties. It wouldn't be good to have gone to the trouble of using the slit and then getting a naughty mark for staining my panties.

I was still a little worried about the next step. One day Suzanne was going to make have my bowel movement through the panty crotch slit. I couldn't imagine doing it without making a mess. The shame I would feel if I ended up with shit in my panties seemed horrible to contemplate.

A few days later, Suzanne told me we were going out to lunch. I wondered what this would be like, as we hadn't spent time together at a restaurant. But we went to a nice place not far from where I lived--it was a casual place--and the hostess saw Suzanne, recognized her, and escorted us to a table where we joined Linda and Franny, who were already there.

Seeing them there was a surprise. Linda was very gracious in welcoming me and Franny smiled and said how glad she was to see me. When the waitress came by, we all ordered salads until she got to Franny. She looked longingly at her niece and asked her very softly if she could order off the regular menu.

"Yes, you can, dear," Linda assured her.

Franny's face brightened and she ordered a salad as we all had.

After the waitress had left with a smile on her face, Linda realized she had better explain what had happened.

"I've made Franny order off the children's menu when we go out to eat," she said, "because she doesn't eat very much, and I hate to see her waste most of her meal."

She didn't bother to add that making a 55-year-old woman order from a kiddie menu was terribly embarrassing for Franny, but I figured that was the unspoken part of the story. The waitress had picked up on this and she came back with one of those placemats they give kids to color while they are waiting.

Linda picked up on this right away.

"Oh," she gushed, as the waitress smiled, "Franny will love using the crayons to color the picture." What was deeply colored now --red--was Franny's face. The waitress had picked up on her status and enjoyed joining in the shaming.

As the waitress, who introduced herself as Joanie, smiled, Linda thanked her profusely for bringing the crayons and menu to be colored by Franny.

Franny cringed but knew she had to be polite and thank Joanie, so she did.

Joanie gave her an indulgent smile and said she hoped she enjoyed the crayons.

When she returned with our salads, I saw that while Suzanne, Linda, and I were served iced tea to drink, Franny was given a glass of chocolate milk.

"Now if your governess says you've been a good girl," Joanie told her as Linda smiled, "I'll bring back some cookies for you, too."

Linda laughed and told Joanie that it was fine, because Franny was on her best behavior today.

"I think she has done what she's told because I had to spank her after breakfast this morning," Linda confided--in everyone.

"Was she naughty?" Joanie asked.

"Yes, she didn't like the panties I picked out for her, and stamped her foot," Linda reported, "so I had to take down the ones she had one and spank her little bottom."

12