My Strict Young Governess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Joanie looked at Franny, "you really need to mind your governess, little lady."

Mercifully, for Franny, Joanie had to leave us and attend to her other tables.

Suzanne stood up and said she needed to use the rest room. She looked at me and asked me to go with her. I knew that this was tantamount to a command, so I stood as well and walked with her over to the ladies' room.

When we arrived, Suzanne saw that the large stall reserved for handicapped patrons was empty, so she pulled me into it with her.

She spoke quietly, although she had been able to detect that no one else was in the ladies' room.

"Deb, I brought you in with me because I am going to have a bowel movement and I want you to see how I do it using the slit in the crotch of my shapewear," she said without any emotion or embarrassment.

Then she rucked up her skirt and sat on the toilet seat in her pink Spanx briefs.or whatever brand of shapewear they were. I hadn't seen Suzanne in shapewear before--I hadn't thought she needed them--but she looked svelte and nice.

She hovered over the seat so she could reach down and hold the slit open. I bent way down so I could get a close-up view of everything. Soon I saw her anal rosette pooch out and push the brown point of a turd which was right over the open slit and moved nicely through it even though it was quite thick. I heard Suzanne push and the turd came down towards the bowl and was longer and longer until it tailed off and dropped into the water.

I was still getting used to being able to see my young governess make a doody right in front of me.

Then Suzanne took some toilet paper and very carefully rolled it up so she could aim it right at her anus and lightly rub around it to pick up any residue she had left there. I realized how weird I was becoming because it was a very long thick turd and I admired Suzanne for excreting it so expertly and hoped I would be able to do the same, especially if mine didn't come out as well formed as hers.

"I hope you could see how I aimed that and placed the opening right below my bottom-hole," Suzanne commented as she now moved the opening to place it beneath her pee hole and she released a pee stream after her bowel movement. She wiped again and when satisfied she was clean, closed the slit in her panty crotch.

I smelled the turd in the bowl but figured she didn't.

"Do you need to go, Deb?" I was asked.

I told her that I did need to pee, so she stood up and let her skirt down and I pulled my skirt up and sat down on the toilet seat. I carefully opened the slit in the crotch of my briefs and made sure it was right under my peehole. Then I hoped I had done it right and that it didn't hit the panty edge and splash all over.

I had done it right and I held the flaps open until I was sure that the last drop of piss was through the slit. Then I took some paper and wiped carefully, threw the paper in the bowl, closed the slit, and flushed everything, our piss and her shit, right down.

Then I stood and let my skirt down. Suzanne grinned and took me in her arms and kissed me. She quietly told me how proud she was of me. I asked her if she approved of how Franny had been humiliated by being treated like a child in the restaurant.

"Linda knows what's best for her," Suzanne replied. "I may not agree with all of her methods, but she has known her aunt for much longer than I have, so I tend to defer to her unless there seem to be very good reasons not to do so."

It seemed right for us to slip out of the stall and wash our hands at the sink. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt I looked more than presentable.

When we returned, our salads had been placed on the table. I saw that Franny had been given a small plastic fork, knife, and spoon that were designed for children. One more humiliation. As we ate, I saw her trying to use them to pick up her salad and could see that it was a struggle. I felt sorry for her.

We finished up and I paid the check for all of us this time. I was expected to alternate in paying with Franny. Joanie the waitress came by and saw that Franny had not colored in the child's placemat with the crayons she had been given.

"You didn't do the coloring," she taunted Franny. Linda said that Franny had been out of sorts but that she would be spanked when they arrived home. Franny again looked like she wanted to disappear into the floor. After Joanie had taken the payment from me and walked away, Franny opened her mouth and said that the waitress had been very mean to her.

"You had better not make remarks about anyone who's more mature than you are," Linda snapped at her and reached into her pocketbook and pulled out a yellow pacifier which she stuck into Franny's mouth. Thus shamed and silenced, Franny managed to hold off crying as we all exited the restaurant.

When Suzanne and I were in my car, which I drove, she smiled and told me she was writing in the little book to commend me for my success in peeing cleanly from my shapewear.

"I've giving you another merit mark, Deb, because I have been pleased with the effort and focus you have applied," she observed, happily it seemed.

I was happy too and thanked her but underneath I was worried about being able to master the intricacy of defecating through the slit in the panty crotch.

After we were home, Suzanne said she was going to change and invited me to do the same. This meant I could take off the confining shapewear. I had gotten used to wearing the control panties and I could see that I was already looking firmer and thinner. Wearing the control pants also encouraged me to practice my Kegels. I pressed those muscles by acting like I was starting and stopping peeing. I always was careful because I didn't want to wet my panties.

I was disappointed in myself for not standing up when Linda went out of her way to humiliate her Aunt Franny and had encouraged the waitress to do so too. Of course, all I would have gotten in return was a punishment from Suzanne and maybe even something similar from Linda.

I decided that I had failed as a friend. "Maybe that should go in the little book, too," I thought. "Deborah has let her friend Frances down when her governess was belittling her and encouraging the waitress to taunt her," I thought was a good entry that never would be made.

12