My Strict Young Governess Ch. 07

Story Info
Deb is monitored by the 20-year-old Adrienne.
6.4k words
4.4
9.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You may find this story more enjoyable if you first have read My Strict Young Governess Chs. 1 through 6. However, you may also read this one directly to decide if it is to your fancy. This story involves significant discipline as well as bodily functions. If either of these topics bothers you, please do not read the story. All characters are 18 or over.]

My life had improved because of the presence of my 25-year-old governess, Suzanne. I had accepted that I needed someone to take control of me and of my life. That sounds rather extreme, I know, but here I was, in my late 40s, and I was flailing. I loved my husband, but my children were grown and gone.

I had never regarded myself as submissive, but I now felt that I had gone on too long without direction. A positive, strong young woman unafraid to take charge of life and of me was what I needed. Yes, she would likely embarrass me, perhaps even humiliate me, but I needed that. I can't entirely say why, but maybe it was a search for some kind of security I needed and didn't have.

So, I had gone and advertised. Ned and I interviewed women, but we knew Suzanne was our person from the moment we spoke with her. She was confident but not boastful. She knew what she didn't know. She was attractive but I felt she regarded her charm as a means not an end.

I soon became accustomed to being told how to dress, what to do, and when to do things, including sex and my use of the toilet. Suzanne imposed discipline on me. I was spanked and caned when she felt I was resisting her direction. She was also kind and although she had free reign to sleep with my husband, which she did, and which I knew was a big plus in his eyes, she included me much of the time.

I became friends with other women who had become subject to the direction and control of young governesses. The whole idea was filled with embarrassment for me. I found that that aroused me. Suzanne and I had met another young governess, Linda, who had been retained by her aunt, Frances now Franny, at Melanie's Feminine Fashions, a store which catered to the trade of governesses and their charges.

Suzanne had had me purchase juvenile clothing, such as little girl panties, at that store as well as embarrassing items that were used to form a punishment outfit for me. Suzanne identified a place in the living room where I would stand with my skirt up and panties down when I was awaiting punishment. This was my naughty spot.

She also had a little red book in which she entered all my offenses and punishments. She also might award me naughty marks which would be settled weekly by spankings and the cane.

One day Suzanne told me she needed to be away for a few days but had arranged for a young saleswoman in Melanie's store, Adrienne, who was all of 19, to serve as my babysitter. She would have all the authority of Suzanne as my governess. I knew Adrienne because she often accepted these short-term assignments. She was very dominant and seemed more severe than Suzanne. She did worry me because was so young, confident, and so likely to shame me.

She was also blonde and lithe and quite attractive. She had often visited us for tea with Linda and Franny, and sometimes with a middle-aged lady she was supervising. Recently, she had come with Maggie, a middle-aged trans woman, whom she was frequently called on to supervise.

When Adrienne arrived, she told me I needed to submit to inspection, which meant that I would remove my blouse, lift my skirt, and pull down my panties to my knees. Adrienne then scrutinized the crotch of my white shiny panties, looking for any stains from my urinating, defecating, or menstruating.

Suzanne had trained me quite well so that I had not stained my undies. Then Adrienne would have me embarrassingly hold my labia open for an inspection of my pussy. Again, I was very attentive to wiping after I used the toilet, so I was generally clean there. Finally, she would probe my anal opening with a small square of toilet tissue, and I prayed it would not emerge with a smudge.

I bent over the dining room table and held my bottom cheeks open, sensing both the cool air on my bottom and Adrienne's gaze as she peered into my crack and then I felt her finger push the piece of tissue into my bottom-hole. She took it out, apparently disappointed that it was clean.

"You've been a good girl, Deb," she conceded. "Suzanne has done a good job in training you. She did give me your book which I've reviewed. I told her that I do believe in regular maintenance, and she said that whatever I felt was needed would be fine."

I worried now that I would get a major maintenance spanking. Adrienne reviewed the book again and my face reddened when she observed that I should get my period the next day.

"You will wear a liner in your panties starting tonight, Deb," she instructed me, "so that you don't get any stains in them. Are you still using tampons?"

I still blushed because I've never been forthcoming to anyone about my period, but I said that I was. She started to lecture me on the advantages of menstrual cups or period panties. I responded that Suzanne had said that she would be introducing me to period panties soon.

"I think we might as well try them during this coming period," Adrienne said firmly. "Does your period normally arrive when you expect it to start?"

I replied that I was quite regular. Adrienne reached into her large handbag and took out a pair of Thinx period panties in my size. Now I realized her advantages in working for Melanie's store which carried so many different personal items for women.

"When you get your period," she said, "I want you to come to me and show me the liner. Then we will have you wear the period panties."

I was quickly losing my reluctance to discuss my period. I even began wondering how a young woman like Adrienne dealt with hers. So, I asked her if she liked the period panties.

It took only an instant for me to grasp that I had made a mistake and my bottom would pay for it.

"You will not ask me about my personal matters," Adrienne snapped. "I'm serving as your governess which means I need to know about all of your private things, but you have no business trying to find out about mine."

"It's time, especially because of your impudent question," she went on, "for your maintenance disciplining. Stand up, Deb, go to your naughty spot, and I want your skirt right up above your waist and arranged so it will not fall."

I complied with her order and felt unusually exposed as my white panties were on full display. Adrienne stood behind me and slowly pulled those panties right down a little below my bottom. Sometimes Suzanne or Adrienne would have me stand on the naughty spot with my bottom bared for several minutes while one of them sat on the couch holding the punishment implement in her hand, waiting to apply it to my bottom.

This time, Adrienne seated herself on a comfortable armless chair and used her forefinger to tell me to lie across her lap. It felt truly shameful for me at my age to be shuffling across the room to lie across her skirted lap with my big bottom exposed to her constant gaze.

She began spanking me with two very hard spanks on each of my bottom cheeks and I cried out. Adrienne did not take notice of my cries and spanked me even harder. She had great power in her arm. I had not ever been spanked so hard. After quite a few spanks, she stopped and patted my red bottom. Then I felt her finger entering my anus and was again hoping it was still clean.

"You do have a tidy bottom-hole," Adrienne chuckled. "Now stand up and bend over the couch."

I did what she said and worried about what I was going to get whacked with.

Soon I felt a rod laying across my bottom and it was drawn back and THWIP, I felt a searing stroke and screamed. Adrienne allowed about 30 seconds before giving me the second stinger and then another 30 seconds before the third. Then she ran the little rod through my furrow between my legs. I was ashamed that it stimulated me so I knew the rod would emerge wet.

"Tsk, tsk, Deb," Adrienne tut-tutted. "You're quite wet." Then she let the rod drop a bit and flicked it softly up against my open labia. Even though it touched my sensitive places very lightly, it hurt and scared me. She withdrew the rod and told me I could pull up my panties and let my skirt down.

At this key moment, the doorbell rang, and I was told to answer it. I greeted Maggie and invited her in. Since Adrienne was serving as her regular governess now, I knew that I could not resist her being present while I was disciplined. Also, she is about my age anyway. Maggie is a trans woman dressed rather nicely. I didn't know if she even intends to have surgery because she does look very feminine as she is.

Adrienne knew that for Maggie, it was still very embarrassing for her to have her panties taken down and obvious evidence of her being physically male exposed. Adrienne greeted her by informing her that she was late in arriving. I think Adrienne had wanted her to see me spanked and given the rod.

Maggie apologized in a childish way which aroused me. She pleaded with "Miss Adrienne" not to spank her. Adrienne told her sharply that she had been a naughty girl and asked what happens to naughty girls.

"They get spanked," Maggie responded, and clearly had been trained by Adrienne to answer with that statement.

"Yes, they do," Adrienne snapped, "and that's why you will be spanked now on your bare bottom. I want that skirt lifted up and secured and your panties down at your knees."

When Maggie had complied and her bare bottom exposed, Adrienne escorted her to the corner, had her press her nose into it, and ordered her to stay that way. I found it even more arousing to watch her obey and keep her legs far enough apart to hold her panties at her knees.

"Your late arrival meant you missed seeing Deb being spanked for being a naughty girl," Adrienne advised Maggie, "but now she will see you get your bottom turn red."

Maggie began to move her bottom around and Adrienne sensed that Maggie probably needed to use the toilet.

"Do you need to do wee-wee?" she asked as if speaking to a small child.

"Yes, Miss Adrienne," Maggie said in a small voice, "I'm afraid I need to wee-wee very badly."

Adrienne had a plastic child's potty in the living room, and she directed Maggie to hover over it as women often do so that their bottoms do not touch the seat. Maggie squatted over the toilet and made sure her panties were out of the way. She then reached down to push her penis back so that it was pointed directly down so that she would be peeing as a woman. She started and I was charmed to see her pee stream emerge straight down and surge into the potty.

Even though you could in no way say that she tinkled the way I did, I was impressed that Adrienne had obviously trained her to pee as much as possible like a woman. She knew too to take a few sheets of toilet paper from the roll Adrienne had placed next to the potty and wipe her penis well and then wipe through her legs and press the paper into her bottom-hole.

Adrienne ordered her to hand her the soiled toilet paper and was satisfied that it had not picked up any anal residue. She then sat down in her spanking chair and directed Maggie to lie across her lap over which she had placed a towel in case Maggie lost control and spurted.

When Maggie was over her lap, I chuckled to myself at how amazing it seemed that this large trans woman in her mid-40s was across the lap of a 20-year-old domme about to spank her. Adrienne did start spanking her and told her she had been a very naughty girl.

"If you keep misbehaving," she lectured Maggie, "you will be put into diapers and treated as a baby." This clearly frightened Maggie, who knew that Adrienne might not only diaper her, which would be bad enough, but also could have her consume baby food and be prevented from speaking by having to keep a pacifier in her mouth. I knew some women who were into the adult baby thing, and they could be cruel: one who played the dominant mommy even would shave her "little girl's" head if the "daughter" misbehaved as an adult baby.

I had already been impressed from the first time I met Adrienne with how strict she could be. I felt so bereft without my governess Suzanne being there. These thoughts did arouse me, though, and I was fearful that Adrienne would punish me for having them make me wet in my pussy.

Adrienne kept spanking Maggie for quite some time until her bottom grew very red, and Maggie was first moaning and then screaming. Adrienne stopped and scolded Maggie for allowing herself to have an erection that Adrienne obviously felt pressing on her lap.

Maggie's face became as red as her bottom. Adrienne had her stand and told her to relieve herself facing me. I watched as she jerked herself off and spurted into her other hand. Adrienne then handed her the towel which had been on her lap. I felt amused but dared not show it as I contemplated the fact that Maggie had been ordered to ejaculate after managing to hold it in while on Adrienne's lap.

Now Adrienne came over with a pink plastic shield that she placed over Maggie's now-flaccid cock. This pressed it down between her legs and made her look much more girlish with a flat femmy front that looked even more womanly when she pulled up her shiny white undies. Maggie already did look like a woman as she had shaved all her body hair, wore a comely wig, and had been taught to use makeup as well as being outfitted at Melanie's shop with a lacy training bra with extender strap.

This sufficed to give her the appearance of a bust, accentuated by a slightly frilly blouse and short plaid skirt with knee-hi hose and brown oxford shoes that schoolgirls used to wear.

Adrienne now took our little red books from her handbag and reviewed their contents. She asked each of us when we had last made doody. The use of the childish word made me blush, but I answered by telling her that I had used the toilet to "make doody" the previous morning. Maggie said it had been two days ago for her.

The youthful governess now admonished us to include more fiber in our diets so that we made doody more regularly. She also asked me when I was expecting my period to start. Although Suzanne had asked me about that most private female thing often, I still was embarrassed by being asked about it by Adrienne in front of a trans woman who didn't menstruate.

I responded in halting tones that I thought it would start the next day as I had been having some premenstrual cramping. It shamed me wildly to admit that, but I had come to feel that it might soften Adrienne's attitude toward me. Adrienne, however, summarily ordered both of us to come with her to the large hall bathroom.

She informed us then that we would be getting enemas. Suzanne had not given me an enema very often and I didn't look forward to having to hold one for the time Adrienne was likely to require me to retain. We again lifted our skirts and bent over the edge of the bathtub next to one another. Adrienne came behind us and pulled our panties way down but not off and told us to spread our legs so she could prepare us.

Then she took some lubricant, probably Vaseline, and with her finger pressed it into our anal openings. That both excited me and pained me a little. She then inserted a nozzle in each of our bottoms and filled two large pink enema bags and hung them on hooks on the shower rod above us. Soon she opened the stopcocks and slowly filled our bowels with the water. We were lucky, I thought, that she hadn't put soap or some other irritant in the water.

I felt myself filling up, even as she would stop and start the flow so that it could fill our inner alimentary canals. I groaned as I felt the increased pressure inside me and wanted to expel the water. Adrienne finished filling us and inserted butt plugs in our bottom-holes. I was grateful for that, surprisingly, because sometimes Suzanne made me retain an enema without a plug and I feared constantly that I would sneeze or somehow shame myself by expelling the dirty enema water on the bathroom floor.

I was already cramping from the infusion and was in pain. I wanted so much to expel the water. Adrienne told us that the enema would clean us out and make it easier for us to behave like good girls. Finally, she allowed me to stand and hover over the toilet (she had raised the seat) and she reached down and removed the plug, pulling her hand away before my released enema could hit it.

The water gushed out of me and there were large pieces of my poo in it so the whole thing smelled to high heaven. It kept flowing and flowing out of my hiney hole and finally it stopped, and Adrienne told me to wipe and flush the toilet. I did that and was allowed to pull up my panties after I had put a protective pantiliner in them.

Now it was Maggie's turn and she seemed to release darker-colored enema water with large chunks of her excrement. It smelt even more than mine had and made very embarrassing bowel noises as it emerged. I could see that she had needed the enema more than I had, so I was glad that she had gained some relief from the embarrassing experience.

She was allowed finally to wipe and flush and to pull up her panties. She also placed a white pantiliner in the gusset. We both were clearly tired out by the enema, so Adrienne took us to my bedroom and had us both take off our blouses, skirts, and shoes and lie down to take naps.

It was strange lying next to Maggie, a trans woman, who, I had observed, still had erections. I knew she would not try to have sex with me although in one sense, I craved it to make me feel happier. Maggie was submissive enough to Adrienne and considerate enough of me as a fellow sub that she did not try to cuddle or in any way make overtures to me. In another sense, I was sorry that she did not try to make love to me.

Adrienne had apparently decided not to put her on hormones. I didn't know if this was an indefinite stay or whether she would begin that treatment to bring out her feminine characteristics. I was afraid to talk to her for fear that Adrienne would punish us for not napping. Besides, I was tired and needed some good rest.

Adrienne returned after a while and announced that since Maggie did still get erections, Adrienne was going to make use of them. She told Maggie to pull down her panties and I saw that Maggie had been excited by what was going to happen as she lay on her back. Her penis was pointing up and I was only slightly surprised to see our governess unzip and take off her stylish skirt and chenille blouse.

Then Adrienne pulled her little maroon thong down and off. She mounted Maggie and reached down and inserted Maggie's cock into her shaven and obviously lubricated cunt. She moved her torso up and down over Maggie, retaining total control of their fucking. I lay next to Maggie, totally jealous of her for having boy-girl sex with her governess.

I wasn't sure whether Adrienne would allow me to have sex with my own husband. Suzanne did, and also had sex with Ned herself. Adrienne was definitely enjoying this sexual encounter and I figured she fucked Maggie often. The cowgirl position was of course characteristic of a domme having intercourse with her trans or male sub.

Maggie stayed erect, probably because her earlier ejaculation had made it easier for her to avoid cumming too soon for Adrienne's orgasm to occur. Eventually Adrienne told her she could cum and meant that she had better cum as Adrienne went into what looked and sounded to be a big one.

Adrienne was tuckered out by the sex, perhaps because she was the one moving her body and was tired by the effort, even at her youthful age. She told us we could continue to relax and talk to each other if we felt we wanted to do that. She left the room.

12