My Strict Young Governess Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie and I winked at each other and told each other that we were exhausted, too. We nodded off and then I felt a hand reach under my skirt and feel my pussy over my panties. I awoke and thanked Maggie for arousing me (I didn't appreciate her waking me up, however.) but suggested she stop because if we were caught by Adrienne, we would be punished.

Maggie grinned and said that Adrienne's fucking her as she had before was one of the treats of having her as a governess.

"She has an insatiable sex drive, Deb," Maggie confided, "and she doesn't go out much. Even with her on top, it's nice for me even though I do want to live as a woman."

I chuckled and told her that so long as she had the equipment, it was wonderful for her to be able to use it. Although Maggie had every reason to be tuckered out after the enema and Adrienne's fucking her, she cuddled with me, and I felt warm and comfy in her arms.

Adrienne came in and smiled at seeing us together. So long as we weren't fucking, I think she got a kick out of our being cute with each other. She told Maggie that she would be staying over with us, and I asked if I could share a bed with Maggie.

"No," Adrienne replied, and my face fell. "I might allow that, but I plan to sleep in your bed tonight, Deb, and I assume you would prefer to be in that bed with me and Ned?"

I thanked her for being so thoughtful and apologized for trying to take control. Adrienne smiled and said I was finally starting to learn to be a good girl. She did proceed to embarrass me by remarking that I was obviously very horny because I expected my period to arrive the next day.

I made dinner for the two of them and for Ned when he came home. Ned was clearly attracted to the blonde, lithe Adrienne and I had gotten over being jealous if only because he had already been able to enjoy sex with Suzanne. My regular governess had all three of us sleep together and have sex together, so I figured Adrienne had learned about that and wanted to try it.

Both Maggie and I were prepared for bedtime by Adrienne. We watched each other pee and brush our teeth. Adrienne examined our panties and let us put nighties on. Then I went to bed in my bedroom and Maggie was sent to a nice guest room we have.

Adrienne was using Suzanne's room as her base of operations. I was strictly forbidden from going into that room unless she invited me or sent me there. I tried to rest under the covers but was too aroused by the prospect of having sex that evening to nod off. Ned soon came up and we snuggled. Adrienne had apparently told him not to start having any sex with me until she arrived.

Adrienne had also changed into a nightgown, a very short one, and I could often see her bald cunt exposed as she moved around. She suggested that Ned take off his underpants unless he wanted her to have him wear panties. Ned modestly declined that offer and got back into bed on his side totally bare. Adrienne turned the light off and shed her nightgown, so she was naked too.

She cuddled with Ned and let him play with her boobs--they were small but perky--and then moved over his face and invited him to lick her wet slit. He responded with alacrity, and I listened to his tongue lapping her labia and press into her vagina. Then she felt his erection, moved herself down, and slowly slid onto his cock as she pulled it into her cunt.

She began to move up and down on his rod. Ned was clearly enjoying fucking this lovely 20-year-old with whom I knew I couldn't compete. And she was doing all the work. They both seemed very excited and after seeming to be in a state of pure rapture, they both came together with a good deal of noise.

Then they lay back in each other's arms. Adrienne reached down to feel Ned's cock and balls. When she knew that he was hard again, and why wouldn't he be in view of his chance to have fucked this gorgeous creature who was dominating his wife, she whispered in his ear.

The next thing that happened was that she allowed Ned to move over next to me. Then he spread my legs, fingered me, and felt that I was nice and wet (from hearing them fuck). He moved to mount me and considerately did not just plop down on my frame--not that he ever does that--but he slowly pressed his cock into me slowly but insistently.

He knew I was horny because my period was near. I hadn't had sex for a few days, so I was wet and ready and began to buck soon after he was inside me. It felt wonderful having him in there, even though I knew his cock was wet from fucking Adrienne. He kept withdrawing and then thrusting back into me as I got closer and closer. Finally, I knew he was close too and he asked Adrienne if we could cum.

She grinned and said, "Let me decide if it's time for that yet." Ned withdrew again and now I was concerned that she might deny me my orgasm. Suzanne had been very considerate in allowing me to have supervised sex with my husband, but I couldn't know what this dominant young woman felt like permitting me to enjoy.

I didn't dare let myself go into orgasm or for Ned to spurt inside me. After a wait that seemed forever but may have been thirty seconds, she smiled and told us to cum. It didn't take long for Ned's thrusts to bring me off as he sent his spend deep into my vadge.

Adrienne took us out of our reverie by telling Ned she wanted him under her and to lick all his cum and her juice out of her. I watched as my own lovemaking had been somewhat abruptly interrupted but was turned on by watching my husband lick my young governess's flowing pussy.

After that she took me to the bathroom and had me clean her pussy out with a clean cloth and then wash my own. I think fucking Ned had put her in a very relaxed, happy mood. For that I promised myself I would thank him when we had a moment to be together by ourselves.

* * * *

I woke up and felt wet down there. I looked and confirmed that my period had arrived. I knew that if I sat up and stood quickly, I would likely gush into my panties and even the pantiliner wouldn't stop the flood. Adrienne had opened her eyes and I softly told her that I had gotten my period. She sat up, stood, and slowly had me hold her hand and pull myself up.

We walked to the bathroom and she had me sit on the toilet as she took down my panties. Luck had it that my pantiliner was quite soiled with my menses, but none had leaked into my panties or out of them. Adrienne helped me slip my panties down and off. She took the soiled liner out of the gusset and carefully folded it to put in the trash.

"Before you put your tampon in," Adrienne said, "I assume you need to pee. Do you also need to make a doody?"

Shamefaced, I quietly asked her if I could be allowed to pee now. She nodded and I quickly added that I might need to have my bowel movement, too.

She gave her assent to that by nodding her head. I released my pee, and it made a loud splashing noise as it hit the water in the bowl. I tend to pee a lot first thing in the morning. Then I knew I would be cringing as I made unmistakable bowel sounds. I had to push a little and the doody edged out of my hiney hole.

It was a thick, long one and I knew that it smelled. Of course, my BM's smell didn't bother me. Adrienne didn't comment, which actually made me feel better. But when she saw I was finished, she told me to stand so she could examine my stool in the bowl. She made a few notes, probably about its color, texture, size, and smell, in the little red book.

Then she looked me in the eye and asked, "So what do you use for your time of the month, Missy?"

I was humiliated at having to tell this young woman what I used for protection during my period.

"Uh," I stammered, "I use Tampax."

"Where do you keep them?"

"There's a big box in the closet there."

"Next time, you will have one in your hand when we go to the bathroom."

She walked over to the closet, opened it, and saw my large box of tampons. She opened it and took out two.

"So, this is what you use?"

"Yes, Miss Adrienne, I use slender regulars."

"Have you always? Or are your periods getting shorter and lighter now?"

Oh, my God. She was saying that I was a middle-aged woman getting old. Ready for menopause.

"No," I managed to answer. "My second day has always been my heaviest. And it still is. I normally wear a larger tampon and a maxipad, too."

That seemed to make Adrienne draw back for a moment.

"Do you have larger tampons and maxis?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered, pointing down toward the closet, "there are boxes of superplus and maxis on the shelf below the one with the ones you took out for me."

She handed me one of the slender regulars.

"Now wipe yourself down there and show me how you use it like a big girl," she ordered.

I took a few sheets of toilet paper and wiped myself front to back. I tried to ignore my immediate shame: no one had ever witnessed my inserting a tampon in my quim. Then I ripped open the wrapper and held the tampon in my hand. I started to stand, extending one leg so that I could hold my lips open with the other. I neatly slid the tampon between my lips right into my bleeding puss. I felt it go in, right where I always got it. Then I pushed the plunger and felt it go until it was all the way out. I remembered that I need to get it in the place where I wouldn't feel it when it's in right. It was in right.

"Very good, Deb," Adrienne smiled. She looked down and saw me sitting on the toilet again with the white string hanging out of my pussy.

"I want you to come to me whenever you think you need to change," she said coolly.

"We're going to try something different tomorrow for your second day," she added. "Suzanne wants me to have you try the new period panties."

I resisted showing my reluctance to change what I had been doing for my period. Like most women, especially those of my age, I'd done the same thing for years, once I learned how to use tampons. I didn't like stuffing the pad into my pants on the heavy day, but I'd stained too many skirts and slacks before I accepted my need for the pad in there.

I proceeded to get dressed. I felt sticky and worn out from the sex. Adrienne had picked up from where Suzanne had begun to work on my choice of clothing. I had gradually eased into relaxed-fit and even drab-colored things that felt comfortable. Adrienne knew fashion and she convinced me that it was fruitless for me to try to look stylish.

"You needn't dress extreme," she advised.

But I managed to put myself together and go down and prepare breakfast for Adrienne, Ned, Maggie, and myself. I could gather that Maggie was trying to emulate Adrienne and me in terms of what she chose to eat for breakfast.

She eschewed the bacon and eggs platter I'd prepared and opted for yogurt and fruit. I had my usual defined portions of bacon and eggs, toast, and fruit. We all drank at least one cup of freshly-ground coffee.

Adrienne seemed to be in a good mood, which pleased me, because she could be a termagant who spouted demeaning remarks when she was not happy with us or with herself. Ned left for his office, and I had been allowed to schedule a lunch with some friends, to whom I had only partly admitted my hiring of a governess.

I drove to the restaurant where we met and saw that Barbara and Louise were already at our regular table there. Joining them as we all ordered cocktails, we quickly began chatting.

"You do have to tell us about your governess, Deb," Louise said brightly. "It does sound like a clever approach to dealing with being our age. How did you find her?"

"I put an ad on Craig's List," I answered, "because that's how you find anything or anybody these days."

"You'll have to introduce us," Barbara chimed in. "Do tell us what it's like. I'm afraid I still feel like a grown-up although I'm starting to look my age. I don't think that would be something I could do. Governesses make me think of when my mom would spank me. I imagine she is rather strict with you. Deb, be honest: does she spank you?"

"Yes, Barb," I answered quite plainly, "she does spank me when I'm naughty. But she's very fair. "

"Oh, that is so divine," Louise ventured. "I guess she's quite ceremonial when she takes your panties down?"

"She is indeed, Lou," I responded. "It gives me shivers and then it leads to orgasms. And right now, she is away, and I'm being supervised by a 20-year-old, very attractive young woman who is a saleslady at Melanie's Feminine Fashions."

"Is she very strict?" Barbara persisted. "A young woman who works there is probably quite the severe girl."

"You're right again, Barb," I smiled. "Maybe you've been seeing someone like this, too," I now grinned. "I was caned yesterday for misbehaving."

"Wow," Louise exclaimed, "that must really hurt, Deb. If we go into the ladies, will you show us your marks?"

I figured I could use a bit more embarrassment so after we finished our coffee, we walked together to the ladies. I bent over the couch, rucked up my skirt, and yanked down my panties.

"Omigod, Deb," Barbara said, trying to keep her voice down if someone was in one of the stalls. "Those are nasty lines on your bottom. It must have hurt like hell."

"It did, Barb," I laughed, "but it did get me off, I'm almost happy to say."

I had forgotten that when I took my panties down, Barb and Lou would see my tampon string. Periods were not something we ever discussed except to complain now and then about cramps without going any further. But my disclosures had taken the lid off, so Barb began to probe.

"Deb," she asked, "I can see you get off from being embarrassed but" and now she hesitated, "do these governesses supervise you in the bathroom, too?"

"I'm supervised everywhere, Barb," I answered brightly. "Even in the bedroom."

"I won't go there, Deb," she said cautiously now, "but does she inspect your panties? I did recall reading that that was the kind of intrusive, shaming thing governesses did."

"Yes," I replied, now getting aroused by disclosing these usually intensely private aspects of my daily life. "She checks to see if I've stained my undies and may peer into my coochie and my hiney hole."

By now, my face was red. I was surprised then when Barb looked at me with a very serious mien and admitted that she found herself excited by the prospect of this kind of embarrassment.

"You can speak to the women at Melanie's shop," I advised her. "They take on short stays as governesses. In fact, mention that you're a friend of mine. Most of them are young, but if you want to be dominated by a woman our age, Melanie can handle that; in fact, she might take you on herself."

We paid our checks: we never tried to divide them because it led to arguments. Then I drove back to face the rest of the day with Adrienne and Maggie. I began thinking that I might have stirred Barb's interest.

12