My Strict Young Governess Ch. 08

Story Info
Suzanne is back to whip Deb into shape, with her friends.
4.7k words
4.57
6.1k
4

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[You may find this story more enjoyable if you first have read My Strict Young Governess Chs. 1 through 7. However, you may also read this one and decide if it is to your fancy. This story involves significant discipline as well as bodily functions. If either of these topics bothers you, please do not read the story. All characters are 18 or over.]

Suzanne returned from her time off in a giddy mood. I was delighted to welcome my strict young governess back. While Adrienne had allowed me more leeway than I expected from that very severe young woman, I had a warm feeling for Suzanne. When we hired her to be my governess, I wasn't sure this would work out. She managed to provide me with the disciplining and order I knew I needed now that I was in my 50s. She was all of 25.

I was thus surprised when Suzanne, in a pleasant tone of voice, let me know that things would not be so nice.

"I've concluded, Deb, that I need to instill some more disciplining in you," she remarked. "I think I've been easy on you and that even Adrienne's babysitting has not improved your overall attitude. Go to your naughty spot in the living room and prepare for your spanking."

This was indeed a surprise. I didn't expect Suzanne, whom I had placed on a pedestal, to come down on me like this. Worse yet, I still had my period, so I was out of sorts and worried always about accidents. I hied to the living room and pulled up my skirt above my waist and used a clip to keep it up. Then I took down my panties almost to my knees and stood with my legs spread well apart.

Not only was I exposing my cunt in this position, but Suzanne would see my tell-tale tampon string hanging from it. Suzanne soon came into the room and noticed my string.

"So, you have your period, Deb," she said without emotion or sympathy. "Is this your heavy day?"

I told her that it was.

"Shouldn't you have your pad in your panties then?" she asked.

"Adrienne had wanted me to try the new period panties for this day," I answered, "but I hadn't put them on yet." I knew that this was a sorry excuse.

"Come over and get across my knee," Suzanne ordered, in a cross voice.

I placed myself across my lap and looked back at her lovely legs encased in shining hose, which were thigh-his as I could see that far up her short skirt.

Then Suzanne began to spank me. She started slow and light but quickly upped the speed and the intensity of the spanks. They hurt like hell. I began to moan and then cry.

"All that hubbub over a spanking, Deb?" Suzanne asked with a sarcastic tone to her voice. "You obviously have not been disciplined enough or effectively enough. I shall discuss what Adrienne thinks with her soon."

This frightened me because Adrienne usually was that much more severe than Suzanne. Adrienne was younger, barely 20, and did have a pronounced sadistic streak.

Suzanne kept spanking me. I told her that Adrienne had given me a pair of period panties in my size, but I hadn't put them on yet.

"You were waiting to be told? Maybe you're too young to be dressed like an adult," she said. "I'm thinking about diapers and plastic panties."

I shuddered. I hated the idea of being regressed in age. It was an awful demeaning punishment.

So, I pleaded with Suzanne not to put me in diapers. "Can I put on the period panties, please?" I pleaded.

Suzanne seemed to like my pleading. She let up on the spanking and asked me to get the panties so she could see how they fit me. I went quickly to the bedroom, found them, and brought them back. They were nice magenta-plum-colored hi-waist briefs, which Adrienne had obviously decided were appropriate for a middle-aged woman.

She told me to take off the panties at my knees and watched as I pulled these up.

"I'm going to let you keep the tampon in, Deb," Suzanne announced. "But when it's time to change it, we will have you take it out and rely on the panties alone."

This terrified me because this was my heavy day. I had this sinking feeling that I would have an embarrassing accident and just hoped I would be home alone with Suzanne if it happened.

After we had spent some time reading and having a light lunch which I prepared, Suzanne told me that it was time for my next discipline session.

I hadn't realized that she had meant what she said about my not having been disciplined enough. She told me to get up on all fours on the couch facing the back. Then she came behind me and flipped my skirt up over my back and yanked down the period panties, so my cunt and string were exposed again.

Now Suzanne took her thin cane out of her handbag and swished it through the air a few times. I shivered at the subtle sound, much as I figured she had intended me to react. Then she lay the cane across my bottom and without applying great power, snapped the cane across the middle of my bottom.

My cheeks were still quite red from the spanking. But Suzanne proceeded to lay down stroke after stroke in neat parallel lines across my bottom, generally working down toward where my cheeks met my thighs.

This was the most sensitive part of my bottom and Suzanne applied some real stingers close to each other there that had me screaming. Then she came over and reached between y spread legs. When her fingers reached my pussy, I knew it would be wet.

"Hmm," Suzanne mused, "this caning appears to have excited you, Deb. Did you cum?"

I blushed and told her that punishment usually made me wet, but I had not had an orgasm.

"Is it time for a change of your plug?" Suzanne asked nonchalantly.

I told her it had been in for a few hours so probably needed replacement.

"Pull it out," she ordered. "Then show it to me."

I reached down, still on all fours on the couch, and slowly pulled the string to extract my tampon from my pussy. It slid out and I could see that it was covered on all sides with dark red blood stains.

"It certainly looks like you're having a very heavy heavy day," she said brightly. She held out a napkin for me to place the soaked tampon. I placed it neatly in the middle of it.

"Now pull up the panties," Suzanne directed me. "We'll see if you do well with these. Adrienne told me she had given you a brand I hadn't heard about, but she knows all this stuff."

My bottom really hurt with the tight panties pulled up. I had taken a major spanking followed by a nasty caning.

Just as I was starting to hope that my disciplining had ended, at least for now, the doorbell rang, and my friends Louise and Barbara came in. I was overjoyed that they had missed seeing me spanked and caned, much less putting on period panties over my tampon.

"Hello," Suzanne greeted them warmly. "You've just missed seeing Deb punished for her naughtiness. I had to spank her and then cane her bottom. She also is dealing with her heavy day of her period and wearing the new period panties for the first time."

This revelation of my most embarrassing events of the day crushed me. I was close to tears. Fortunately, Louise and Barbara proceeded to compliment Suzanne on her appearance and for how much she had done for me. Under the circumstances, I can't say that I appreciated that all that much, but it did improve Suzanne's mood.

Then my friends spoke more carefully and asked Suzanne if she would discipline them.

"We've been amazed at what you have done for Deb," Louise began.

"So, we dared each other to have you discipline us so we would know how it feels at our advanced ages," Barb chimed in.

"I'm quite complimented by your interest," Suzanne smiled as she responded. "Are you sure you want to submit to what will definitely involve some discomfort and yes, pain?"

"We feel that if Deb can take it and come away with a better attitude toward her life," Louise answered plainly.

"Very well," Suzanne replied. "Are you both ready to submit to your governess now?"

"Probably as ready as we will ever be," Barbara suggested, starting to worry about what she was getting herself into.

"Let's go into the living room," Suzanne said in a stern tone. "Now I want you both to stand in that naughty spot where Deb goes when she has been naughty. Then lift your skirts above your waists and tuck them in so they don't fall."

Louise and Barbara complied with Suzanne's instructions and soon I was staring at two middle-aged women's fairly old-fashioned white cotton undies.

"I like it when women your age act your age," Suzanne commented. "Those aren't true granny panties, but they are not the flashy thongs or bikinis that younger women wear."

This clearly did not make Louise or Barb feel more comfortable, being told that their underpants showed they were hopelessly middle-aged.

But they didn't have to spend much time fretting about that as Suzanne stood behind them and swiftly pulled their panties down to just above their knees. I was fascinated by the sudden exposure of their somewhat droopy bottom cheeks. Then Suzanne ordered them to stand next to her armless chair. First, she drew Louise across her lap.

Louise probably hadn't been in this position since she was a teenager or earlier. She flinched as Suzanne adjusted her position and then without any further announcement, began to spank her. The spanks were hard, and it was exciting as always to see a young woman delivering a stern spanking to an older one.

It didn't take long for Louise to cry out as the spanks hit home.

"You've been naughty, haven't you?" Suzanne lectured her. "And naughty girls get spanked."

Louise was now sobbing as Suzanne finished spanking her. Her bottom was red, and I noticed her protruding labia as she spread her legs getting up from being across Suzanne's lap.

It was now Barb's turn. Suzanne told Louise to go over to the couch and get up on it on all fours facing the back. This would prolong the exposure of everything between her legs. Barb positioned herself on Suzanne's lap and my governess began spanking her as hard as she had punished Louise.

"Have you been naughty too?" Suzanne questioned her as she spanked.

"Yes, Miss," Barb answered, "I've been playing with my pussy."

"That is so naughty!" Suzanne exclaimed. "I'm going to have you wear some panties that will make doing that a lot more difficult."

She kept spanking as Barbara's bottom grew red and then let her stand and go over to place herself next to Louise on the couch.

"How does it feel being in this position? We all can see your supposed charms," Suzanne said sarcastically.

"We're sorry, Miss," they said in unison. "We'll be good girls from now on, we will, really."

"I'm sure you will," Suzanne responded harshly, "especially after you feel the cane on those naughty bottoms."

Both women blanched at the mention of what they regarded as an exotic English punishment used by schoolmistresses.

Suzanne picked up her thin cane, lay it across Louise's red bottom, drew it back, and gave it a flick to snap across the crimson cheeks.

Louise screamed at the stinging stroke. More followed. Suzanne drew the same series of parallel lines on Louise's bottom. Louise shouted out at the last that touched the lowest part of her bottom near the crease with her thighs.

Then Suzanne moved over to administer some cane strokes to Barbara's broad bottom. She said to herself that she enjoyed dealing with a nice full bottom like this. She poked the tip of the cane into Barb's ass crack and Barbara flinched.

"You know," Suzanne said, "I find that caning naughty girls in that crack back there does them a world of good. I'll spare you today but if you come back for a caning again, you may get it in that crack...or in your other one, between your legs."

This frightened Barbara and she was tempted to call a halt to the proceedings out of fear. Suzanne saw that she had been shocked so she reassured her that she would not be pussy whipped. Barb was lost, however, in worrying and suddenly she let out a little cry and it was clear she had involuntarily released some pee out of fright.

Suzanne gave Barb a few cane strokes and then commented, "I'm surprised at your inability to hold your pee in during your disciplining. Because you obviously need to work on that, I have a pair here of little girly panties for you to put on."

She handed Barbara the shameful little panties with some kinds of animals on them. Barbara pulled them onto her legs and up. They indeed were quite tight around her very sore bottom and she winced as she pulled them over it.

She also told Louise to pull up her panties and let her dress down.

"Barbara," she asked, "do you still need to go weewee?"

The use of the childish term did bring a rosy color to Barbara's face, and she nodded and manage to say that she did need to go.

"Say, 'Miss, I need to go weewee,'" Suzanne ordered.

Barbara repeated the embarrassing request and Suzanne pointed to the pink child's potty over by the wall.

"Yes," Suzanne explained. "You will squat on the potty seat after you have lifted your skirt and pulled your little panties down."

Barbara managed to lift her skirt and pull down her panties onto her thighs as she then sat down on the potty. It was so low that when she spread her legs, her glistening pussy was exposed to all of us. Then after Suzanne ordered her to make weewee, she managed to start her stream that made a loud ping and sound as it hit the bottom of the potty.

Suzanne handed her some toilet paper and Barb wiped between her legs as we all looked on. Suzanne then motioned to her to retrieve her panties and skirt.

"Does anyone else need to go?" Suzanne inquired as if addressing a troop of Girl Scouts.

I quietly said that I did. "Which is it?" Suzanne demanded.

"I need to weewee and make a doody," I responded, knowing Suzanne loved seeing me shamed before my friends.

"You can use the same potty," Suzanne said briskly.

I shrank at sitting over Barbara's pee but pulled down my period panties and sat on the potty as everyone stared at me, especially at my tampon string.

"Yes, it's Deb's time of the month," Suzanne said blandly, "and she's wearing new period panties for the first time."

She came over and peered in the crotch.

"They look pretty good, Deb," she reported. "I think they absorbed your flow."

"You may pee and make a doody," Suzanne now instructed me.

I really did need to pee badly, so I released my stream which made a loud noise as the stream hit the potty and Barbara's urine. There was a distinct smell coming from the potty now and I suspect it was my pee mixing with Barbara's.

I then felt a bowel movement emerging from my anus. It slid out and made a plop into the potty as it fell into the combined urine.

"Are you ready to wipe?" Suzanne inquired.

"Yes, Miss Suzanne," I answered, as she handed me some toilet paper.

I used it between my legs from front to back and then showed the soiled tissue to her. It did have some brown streaks on it.

"You'd better wipe some more until the paper is clean and doesn't have any of your doody on it," Suzanne declared.

I wiped again and this time when I pulled the paper up to show her, it was clean.

"Good girl," Suzanne exulted. "I like it when you make a relatively smooth movement. Now let me check on it." She proceeded to have me stand up and lift the potty to give her a closer view. I did feel embarrassed that everyone was seeing my turds in the little potty. By now there was a significant smell emanating from the potty resulting from my stool interacting with Barbara's and my pee.

Suzanne gave her approval and told me I could put the potty down and pull up my pants. She then directed me to take the potty to empty it into the toilet.

When I returned, my friends and Suzanne were chatting pleasantly, and I tried to join them as inconspicuously as possible.

"Deb," Suzanne said, "I think it is appropriate for you to apologize to your friends for making a doody in front of them. You know that that is not a very ladylike behavior."

I was surprised yet again, but I told Louise and Barbara that I was sorry that they had to endure my defecating in front of them and the unpleasant odor that I caused everyone to experience.

"Thank you, Deb," Suzanne replied brightly. "I'm going to offer either of you the opportunity to punish Deb for her conduct if you feel you want to do that."

Barbara chuckled and said, "I'm not upset with Deb's behavior, but it might do her good to be punished for not waiting to go until her guests departed."

Suzanne handed Barbara her thin cane and told her she was free to discipline me if she so chose.

I was surprised yet again as I hadn't envisioned being punished--caned, no less--by one of my friends. But I figured this was another way for Suzanne to remind me that I should know my place.

Barbara stood, smiled at me, and instructed me to go to my naughty spot.

"Very good, Barbara," Suzanne complimented her. "You have the makings of a fine disciplinarian."

Barbara then told me to lift my skirt above my waist and bend over the end of the couch. When I had complied, she came over and put her thumbs in the waistband of my panties and lowered them to just above my knees.

"That's the right place to place her panties," Suzanne observed. "They are far enough below her bottom but in a good spot for her to keep her legs well apart, so they do not fall further and earn her further punishment.

Now Barbara lay the cane on my bottom and drew it back. She applied to by flicking her wrist twice to give me two strong strokes and I could not hold back letting out a low scream. Then Barbara ran the cane between my legs in my furrow so that I felt it touch my labia and clit.

She examined the cane and saw it was wet after she ran it between my legs.

"Miss Suzanne," she cried, "Deb is wet down there, it appears."

"A fine observation," Suzanne answered. "That must mean that getting punished, especially by you, excites her."

"I thought I would finish up the sixer, if that is all right with you, Miss Suzanne," Barbara continued.

"That will be fine, Barbara," Suzanne said. Barbara proceeded to flick the cane across my already very sore and dark red bottom four more times, ending on the very sensitive lower part and I again screamed.

"Deb, pull up your period panties," Suzanne ordered. "We will not replace your tampon to see how well the panties serve as protection for your period."

Barbara handed Suzanne back her cane and thanked her for trusting her with the responsibility of disciplining me.

Suzanne responded that she was pleased with how well Barbara and Louise had taken their punishments and welcomed them to visit us anytime they wished. She added that I had been punished quite a bit today and she felt I had behaved well in submitting to the corrections.

After we had some tea and fruit, Louise and Barbara bid Suzanne and me good-bye. Suzanne looked at me and asked if I thought her friends had enjoyed the experience they had invited and submitted to receiving.

"I think they were amazed and probably had not been disciplined for a long time," I answered. "Thank you not only for correcting me but for showing my friends such a good time, Miss."

Suzanne grinned and said she had put me through the proverbial wringer, but she wanted to make sure I was not getting too big for my panties. She then told me to come with her to the bathroom.

When we arrived, she pointed to the tub and said I should lie in it on my back. Then she quickly rucked up her skirt, yanked down her cute lime panties, and climbed into the tub. She then squatted over me, and I was staring at her nicely rounded bottom cheeks as well as her cute little anal rosette and pretty vulval fig

I saw her tiny peehole twitch and I felt a strong stream of pee burst out of her vulva and hit me in the face. I opened my mouth and my mouth filled with her strong pee. I realized she had not urinated since her arrival, so she had been holding it in for some time.

12