My Strict Young Governess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not swallow it all so some ran down my face before the stream tailed off and ended.

"Lick my split clean, Deb," Suzanne ordered.

I moved my head up from the tub and applied my tongue to Suzanne's pussy. It smelled and tasted quite nice, even with the drops of pee on and in her pubes.

"Thank you, Deb," my governess said sweetly. "Now I'd like you to lick my bottom-hole because I didn't have a chance to clean it thoroughly when I stopped to use the ladies' room on my way home."

I moved my tongue back to her anal star and applied my tongue again. There definitely was a fecal residue there and I was smelling Suzanne's shit as I licked her clean.

I asked her if she would like me to use a wet wipe to clean her anus internally. She responded affirmatively so I picked up a wipe from the side of the tub and rolled it into a cylinder and deftly pushed it into her cute little asshole.

When I drew it out, there was some brown streaking on the wipe, so I rewound it and inserted it again; this time it merged clean.

Suzanne let out a sigh of pleasure and softly asked me to move my finger in and out of her anus a few times. I did it slowly so as to pleasure her. She was clearly turned on by my ministrations, so I asked if wanted me to do anything else.

She told me I was behaving so charmingly that she wanted me to use my fingers after I rinsed them in the tub to stimulate her by rubbing them along her labia, teasing her clit, and inserting two fingers into her pussy.

I began playing with her snatch as requested. She started bucking as I petted her labia and they puffed up. I tickled her clit which rose to the occasion. Then I pressed two fingers slowly and delicately into her cunt. It felt very wet in there and Suzanne, realizing that I was feeling her wetness inside, whispered to me, "I was fucking someone right before I left where I was staying, so that is why you are encountering that in there."

I tried to imagine my governess in the throes of passion, presumably with a man. I had watched of course when she fucked my husband in our marital bed. That night of her return, she invited me to join my husband Ned and her in that same bed.

She spent a little time in a private talk with him after dinner that night. Then she had me come to our bedroom with her and she had me strip and then put on a pair of crotchless panties and lie down in my bed on my back.

She remained dressed in her charming print blouse and short navy skirt. Soon Ned came into the room in his blue bathrobe and Suzanne suggested that he get between my legs and prepare me for sex.

"Do you find fucking Deb to be a pleasure?" she asked Ned sweetly.

Ned looked a bit nonplussed but said that he loved me and being inside me was always enjoyable.

"How do you feel doing it when she has her period?" Suzanne continued, and it seemed like I was just an observer or an object whose pussy was being pleasured by her husband's tongue.

"I like it because I find her strong flavor then enticing," Ned said coolly, "and I know she's very horny so when we fuck, it's quite exciting."

"Well, then," Suzanne said, having handed him a towel to put under my bottom, "do go ahead and fuck her. I will guide you. I want you to enter her quite slowly and withdraw and then press in a bit further each time."

Not only did Ned follow her instructions but he welcomed her hand on his cock as he pushed into my pussy. I loved his slow entry and withdrawal repetitions. Finally, she asked me if I was ready to be really fucked.

I smilingly answered with a clear "Yes" and she nodded to Ned, who plunged his cock deep into me, slowly withdrew it, and then pushed it back in and out several more times. I was very wet, both from stimulation and from my period. Ned's cock had enough menstrual fluid on it to make it look like I had placed razor blades inside me like some vicious prostitutes had been known to do with men who were intent on raping them.

I was beyond feeling self-conscious about so many things: being fucked on my period, and in front of Suzanne, and having several noisy orgasms. Then I saw that Suzanne had her fingers inside Ned's bottom-hole and was clearly massaging his prostate. He soon exploded deep inside me and spurted out plenty of cum. After he shrank and slipped out of my hole, I looked to down to see the combined cum, vaginal juices, and period flow stream out of my well-fucked vagina.

I knew Ned was up for a second round and assumed it would be with Suzanne while I watched. Suzanne quickly shed her clothing and she had Ned get up so I could escape the bed. Then she had Ned lie on his back and she sat on him in cowgirl position, lowering herself onto his cock which was hard again. Ned placed his hands on her nice-sized breasts and tickled her now-stiff nipples.

Suzanne was fucking Ned by moving her bottom up and down on his hard cock. I liked watching them from the bottom of the bed, seeing Suzanne's little ass move up and down as Ned tried to respond but realized she would be the one doing the fucking.

It took a while for Ned to cum this time. She clearly wanted to enjoy this without doing more than be the active partner in moving her vagina up and down on his cock. Soon she told him he could cum if he wanted to and soon, he did as she went into a series of orgasms that had her rotating her midsection as her greedy cunt absorbed his cum.

She was now exhausted, as was my husband, and they rolled off each other and soon were fast asleep in my marital bed. I slept on the cot nearby that Suzanne had sometimes had me occupy when she wanted to stay with Ned. I think she had no qualms about sleeping on the towel that had been placed there to catch my period flow. It now served as a cum rag for her flowing pussy.

12