All Comments on 'My Stripping Wife Pt. 01'

by beermenow

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very cool

It is so cool to show off in front of others, it is great fun!

Very cool start to this serious. Can't wait to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start

Love the build up, looking forward to more

First time I did a full strip, I came off stage and told my friends 'it was more of turn on than a fuck'!

HotwifeshowoffHotwifeshowoffover 5 years ago
Good start

Wish they wouldn’t have had sex so quickly in the story, but still excited about what’s next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this quick introduction. It's always nice to read about a wife who is considering stripping at an amateur night. It gets the adrenaline going for her. And it is a nice ‘gateway’ into professional stripping and more.

My wife got such a ‘rush’ stripping that it was relatively easy for her to take the next step to giving lap dances and then private room sessions. Most of the girls where she worked were also married. And they accepted the business cards of wealthy patrons, and then did some tricks on the side.

We husbands enjoy having stripper-whore wives who know how to work the pole and stage; plus, in the bed with other men. Its great other men pay for their charms!

My wife has a hair-trigger clit and pussy, so she cums for every man she chooses to go with!

Nice story!

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

It's a good start, though it could have used more development and more description of the action. This story has potential, so I will keep reading.

DchargerDcharger11 months ago

Nice story. Sorry I missed the show.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous