All Comments on 'My Student Boarder'

by Bigguyyyyy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
best read

a story like this could never have been better hope to read more of this kind

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A great love story

This is a true love story, great story, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Superb

One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. I liked the way he took it slowly. Very well written, I'll be reading your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing Story

Wow! This story really turned me on. =-) I am so wet right now and I have to get off. lol As a woman, I like how you told it from your perspective with all the details. There was a long build up until you got right down to it. The best story I have read on this site. Please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

It is a really beautiful story, I loved it.Not all wam bam thank you mam. Luv Jenny Cook

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Jesus, bad ending or what!

It was a great story, up until "we have been married for 30 years" me and my fiance feel disturbed.

from 19 year old couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
STUPENDOUS

What a wonderful LOVE story,glad to hear that it had happy ending.

MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Quite Impressive & Well Worth The Read

Arousal's can be worth a long ride as you did here. It was certainly well done with a life like touch.<P>

Good show and thanks Author.<P>

I / we look forward to your next.<P>

With High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So what...

I think this story is a classic example of illustrating how reader's tastes differ. So far, most reviews have given it 100%. For me though the 'erotic' content was very low, and I struggled to find anything to get excited about - or to masturbate over. I want literotica to be raunchy, naughty and fantasy, and this wasn't any of those. The scenario of lodger turning perfect cleaner, cook and housemaid leaves me cold. But hey, Bigguyyyy, your other reviewers are giving you cult status, so keep making them happy!

mkrogersmkrogersover 16 years ago
Great Potential

Great story, shame it was ended in the last couple of paragraphs. Has potential for 1 or 2 follow ups

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank You.

I've been reading stories here for awhile now and never have I come across one that I was so engrossed in. It was beautiful. Thank you so much for presenting a piece of prose here that was insightful, romantic, alluring and sexy. It wasn't cheap. It wasn't trashy. I wouldn't call it erotica. I'd call it literature. It was wonderful.

You didn't make your main characters super models or Byronic heroes... they are just people. Being one of the "plain" girls myself, I can completely relate to the character you created. Wonderful work, continue. You have a fan here. :)

PS. Ignore the children that thought it ended badly. Maybe when they're in their late 50s they'll give up their sex life, but I sure as hell know I won't. And I've around 30 years till I'm there!

Kudos again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A rare read

One of the rare stories that has a story that the sex fits into rather than sex that the story "tries" to fit around.

Very well written. The only small critique would be the ending. I thought it a bit quick, but definately worth reading again.

Jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow...great story

i've beem reading stories on here for a while now, but this one really made my day (lol). keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really liked this

What a great story, really sweet too, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

An exceptional story and im looking forward to your next submission......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WELL DONE

WOW!

An engaging and incredible sexy story. Related with an excellent mix of respect and emotions that could only have one suitable ending, and you found it and told it beautifully.

Thank you.

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Boarder

A truly sexy story. Really loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 STARS, BUT

Well, I'm glad I came across this jewel.

Commenters described it as gentle and building up slowly. It settled over me like a soft, slow shower (as opposed to a raging thunderstorm). It was like they just fell together.

The language was suitable to the tone of this soft, "pastel" romance, by not being crude or raunchy.

BUT, a significant error, having his penis halfway into her vagina before encountering the hymen. The hymen covers the opening of the vagina to prevent penetration into it. Google: hymen location.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous