My Student My Whore My Masterpiece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rake my fingers across her rear, leaving jagged red trails as she moans and nods, feverish against the counter. “You just can’t be trusted with yourself…you don’t know what to do, you’re self destructive, you’re impulsive and hedonistic. You’d waste all your talent if left to your own devices. But we’re not gonna let that happen, are we?”

I give her a sharp smack on the ass, making her squeal.

“No, we’re not. Listen!” I snarl, seizing her hair once more, craning her head back, striking her again. “From now on, *I* decide *everything*. Neither of us can trust you, so we’re not going to. *I’m* gonna decide how you spend your time, *I’m* gonna decide what to do with you. *I’m* gonna decide what to do with your ass and your pussy and your mouth and your little fucking hands and feet and everyfuckingthing else. You got that, my little Mia? Huh? You fucking understand? I control your *body*, I control your *time*, I control your *mind*, I control your *heart*. I control your *everything*. *I’m* in charge. You’ve been a bad fucking girl, an awful one, you fucked up and hit rock bottom – now teacher’s in charge of you from now on.”

I spank her again and again as she shrieks, as she cries out and babbles her reply.

“Yes! Hnnngh…yes, yes Mr. Baker yes yes, oh my god…ah! Yes Mr. Baker you, you decide every– ah! You decide everything, I’m, I’m yours all yours, oh my god oh mygod AH! You’re…hnngg…you’re in charge!!”

I beat her bad little ass red, loving every moment of it, her fleshy young tush so soft and sweet under the crack of my palm, bouncing back for more with every blow. Her cries get louder and louder but I couldn’t give a fuck – there’s no one else to hear.

Satisfied, I pull her back to her feet, panting, and grope her tits through her jean jacket and tanktop. I feel like a fucking monster; I feel like my best fucking self. “Mmmm…we’re gonna change you, girl, we’re gonna make you better. But we gotta break all your old habits, we gotta break every single one. We’re gonna smash you all apart and rebuild you, we’re gonna make you into something better. That’s what you want, isn’t it Mia? To be better? To be fixed?”

She gasps at my rough touch, at the intensity of my words, breathing heavily as I tear off her jacket and throw it across the room.

“Please Mr. Baker…please break me all apart. Break me up and fix me and do whatever you want, just make me yours,” she moans, my hands on her breasts.

I need no more urging – I’m already skimming down between her legs, dragging my fingers across her arousal-soaked panties, the skimpy garment absolutely soaking wet. I tear it down, I take her sopping wet cunt in my hand and squeeze.

“Oh my god Mr. Baker oh my god–ah!”

She’s so slick between my fingers, my palm tingling with the wetness of her kiss. I play with her for a moment, her head back against my collar and looking up in awe, her breaths fast and shallow. Then she breaks off in a yelp as I shove her over the counter again, as I tear that skirt down all the way and push her legs apart, spreading her wide so I can better see that beautiful little asshole, that leaking little kitty she’s kept hidden from me for so long.

*God fucking damn. God fucking dammit – I feel fucking incredible.*

The sight of her crimson cheeks spread over my kitchen counter…it’s something I’d dreamed of but never thought I’d see. Her pretty little asshole pulses, her cute pussy quivers in anticipation; my cock’s already out, my belt in my hand as I run it across her rear. She breathes shakily, apprehensive, looking back at me over her shoulder, her eyes huge.

“Now we’re gonna simplify things my Mia, that’s what we’re gonna do,” I say, rubbing both my firmness and the leather loop of the belt against the softness of her rear. “There’s only two things you’re gonna worry about from now on. Only two – I’m gonna take care of the rest. We’re gonna strip everything else away so you can learn, so you can focus. Everything but those two things. You know what number one is? It’s your art. You’re gonna worry about your art.”

I deal her a sharp crack with the belt, the leather leaving a mark as she lets out a soft scream.

“Your *art* Mia. It’s fucking beautiful – you have so much god damn talent, and I am *not* going to let you waste it. So while you’re with me, you’re gonna work, you’re gonna improve, you’re gonna practice. You got that?”

I hit her again and she cries out in wordless affirmation.

“Number two: Me. You’re gonna worry about me. Let’s face it Mia, you’re a horny little slut – we both know it. And it gets in the way, doesn’t it? It keeps you from doing the shit you’re supposed to. Well not anymore. No, now we’re gonna fucking embrace it. You’re gonna accept that inner slut, girl, you’re gonna indulge her for me. You’re gonna be the best little whore for me that you can. If you’re not doing art, then you’re doing whatever the fuck I want, you’re pleasing me in any fucking way I desire. You’re *giving* yourself to me, completely. That’s how we’re gonna keep your shit under control. You got that?”

“Ohh Mr. Baker, yes yes yes,” she nods and moans, her swollen cunt leaking. She lets out a yip as I belt her again.

“Now what the fuck are you gonna do? Tell me.”

“I’m gonna…I’m gonna work on my art, and I’m gonna be the best little slut for you,” she whines.

“Again!” I growl, casting the belt aside and stinging her behind with my palm, making her words come out in a quick confused jumble.

“Hnnngh! I’m gonna, I’m gonna, I’m gonna workon my art, and I’mgonna be the best littleslut!”

“AGAIN! LOUDER!” I hit her again, the hardest yet.

“AGH!! I’M GONNA, I’M GONNA WORKONMYART, AND I’M GONNABE THEBESTLITTLESLUTFORYOU!!!”

“That’s fucking good – that’s so fucking good, Mia,” I growl as I take her hair, rubbing where I just struck. I bend her back, my tyrannical cock already oozing atop her ass. “That’s a good fucking girl; you’ve earned yourself a treat. You’ve earned yourself a good fucking. Now take this big teacher dick like you’ve always wanted.”

I’m crazy hard; I’m feverish, I feel like a fucking demon as I yank on that sexy long hair, as I beat her sweet little ass and spread her cheeks, as I shove my fat thick meat in as far as it’ll go. She shakes, she screams and wails out her gratitude as her soaking wet walls quiver and clench and slide into place around me.

“Oh my god oh my god thank you Mr. Baker, thank you, thank you oh my god I need it–”

She’s so fucking soft and sweet and I shudder out a breath at her embrace, at the way she squishes as I plunge myself ever deeper. She’s sopping, she's so fucking wet she’s able to take all of me in one go, my big hardened cock bottoming out after one long thrust and filling her completely.

“Oh fucking hell,” I grunt, sheathed in her soaked slit. She looks back over her shoulder and I pull on that hair, craning her neck back while my cockhead kisses her cervix.

She lets out a low cry as I bend her back like a bow, as I take one of her knees and shove it up onto the tile, opening her even more fully so I can fuck her still deeper. All she can do is mewl and moan, her body completely surrendered; I smack her ass anew and start to let her have it, drilling her hard against the countertop

“Oh my– oh my Fuck. Oh my god Mr. Baker, ohmygod yes please fuck me, please fuck fuckme, make me your whore Mr. Baker, make me your whore *please*...”

Her pleadings have me the hottest I’ve ever been, my manhood raging inside her. The more she whines the harder I give it, watching my thickness impale her to the hilt, feeling like a goddamn tyrant, like a fucking conqueror. Her hot little snatch just clings to me, drooling and trembling and beckoning me ever further as I pound the fucking shit out of it.

I pull on her, I push her down, I do whatever the fuck I want; I smack that hot half-asian ass I’ve dreamt of for so long, dealing her a bunch of stinging slaps as I take her like a slut in my kitchen. I fill her submissive body to the bring with my hardness, her gushing little twat just enveloping me completely.

Her cries are gratuitous, lewd and profane – she stops making sense. I can’t understand a god damn thing she says, all I know is she’s asking for more, and as I yank her hair for the hundredth time and stick a thumb in her ass she screams and starts to cum, her captive leg kicking across the counter.

I don’t let up, I don’t relent; I fuck her right through it, feeling like a god damn demon as I ravage her, as she writhes and wails.

It’s not til I feel my own nut coming that I cease, that I pull myself out and tug her down to the floor, slapping my big dick against her gorgeous face, her exotic bloodshot eyes staring up at me in an aroused, pleasure-filled daze.

“Oh Mr. Baker, Mr. Baker please…”

I give it a pump, then another, and then I’m spraying my load all across her pretty face, emptying my balls onto her beautiful skin and making her into my very own masterpiece. I growl long and loud, giving her all my gunk, glazing her with it, sending it shooting across her forehead and nose and cheeks, sending it dripping down her eyelashes and chin and into her mouth. I stroke and stroke and I give it all, groaning as I finish; she gives me a cock-crazed smile as I do, semen dripping all across her skin.

“Oh Mr. Baker,” she moans as I shudder, kissing my tip, licking the last pearls of it from me.

She’s at my feet and covered in my seed and she just looks so fucking gorgeous; I pet her hair and put a finger to her lips, leaning in to speak to her quietly.

“Mia you’ve…you’ve done well. Listen, I meant everything I said. You’re gonna stay here, I’m gonna look after you. But you’re gonna listen to me, okay? You’re gonna do exactly what I tell you.”

Her smile only grows, and she presses her lips to my skin. “Of course, Mr. Baker…that’s all I want to do.”

I can’t help but grin – goddamn, we’re perfect for one other. This should have happened long ago.

“Good. In that case, we’re gonna go to the living room. Come.”

I take her by the hair and start to stride away; she gives a surprised, amorous squeal and follows after, crawling on hands and knees across the old hardwood floor.

It’s to the living room that I lead her, to the rug before the fireplace. There, I stir up the embers and throw another log on, the flames lighting up the room with an orange flicker. I leave her kneeling before me and take a seat in my armchair, pouring out a new glass of whiskey and looking her over.

I may have left her face a mess but she still looks so goddamn good, and I’ve just got to see the rest of her. I point to the tanktop and bra she still wears and instantly she’s pulling them off, casting the items aside, posed for me now in only her fishnet tights and black choker. Little stud piercings decorate her tits and tummy, twinkling in the firelight, and I know it’s not gonna be long before I’m hard as hell again. Her chest heaves in arousal, excited to be observed and admired.

“Now touch yourself for me,” I say, feeling that surge, that thrill of control. “I want you to show me how you touch that bad little pussy.”

She gives me a seductive smile and sits up on the rug, legs spread apart, offering a perfect view of that cunt, so smooth and bare and decorated only by a thin landing strip of dark hair. It’s fucking mouth watering, and already I’m stroking myself again as she sucks her fingers, as she wipes them across her still-gooey face and starts to smear the mess against her throbbing clit.

“Does this mean I get to be your whore every night, Mr. Baker?” she asks breathlessly, eagerly chasing her own arousal with expert motions of her little hand.

“It means you get to be my whore whenever I want,” I smile, unable to look away. My mind is reeling, I’m going off the deep end – already I’m filled with thoughts of what I might do to her, what I might do with her, of how I might use this beautiful young woman to stave off my endless, aching, desperate desires.

I watch her til I feel that heat again, that hardness stretching my girth, my pulsing blood pumping me back up to full mast. I feel it and I rumble, knowing only Want. Mia recognizes the look and matches my eyes with her own, on her knees and crawling towards me the moment I nod down towards my cock.

Reverently she plucks it from my grasp, taking it in her own and just rubbing her slimy face all along it. She adds to the concoction with her own spit and saliva, slobbering all along me with her mouth half-open, gazing into my eyes as she drags her tongue all along it.

“Mmm, Mr. Baker…” she moans, making me twitch, making me sloppy. She’s such a fucking beautiful little whore – I’d asked her to embrace her inner slut, I’d asked her to please me, but I never could’ve imagined she’d take to being Mine so quickly. I groan as she tongues my balls, as she strokes my head with slow circles of her slender wrist, and before I even know what I’m doing I’m sliding out of the chair to join her on the floor. I’m hard as hell and all I know is that I need to fuck her again.

She makes a satisfied sound as I crawl down there with her, her shapely feminine body so warm and welcoming of my touch. I gather her in my arms and lay us side-by-side in front of the fire, my pulsing cock pressed to her ass, the sheen of her arousal glistening across her thighs. With one hand I lift a leg, pushing myself against her entrance. With the other, I start to squeeze her throat.

It’s a strangled sound she makes as I enter her, gliding all the way in and filling her fully from behind. Her grip is just so goddamn good and tight; I could fuck her every day.

I’m *going* to fuck her every day.

I vary my grip, giving her just enough air to breathe as I begin to take her slow in front of the fire, manhandling her, making her body my plaything. I take my time – I’m in no rush. I’m in complete control of her and exactly where I want to be, and once I have a good rhythm going I find that little clit with my fingers and start to flick it, start to play as she gasps and moans through my grip.

“This is what you need, right here,” I murmur against her, my teeth sinking into the smooth skin of her neck, her taste so fucking exquisite. “Some structure and a nice place to stay, and a man who knows how to take care of you. Mmm…I’m gonna fuck you every night, sweetie. You’re gonna work for me in the daytime – and then at night, we’re gonna play.”

“I’m gonna work for you Mr. Baker, I’m gonna work–” she cries out with choked sobs, getting closer and closer to an obvious climax, her pulse fluttering under my grip.

When she finally does cum I cut her air off completely and she orgasms with her limbs flailing, her mouth open in ecstatic panic. All of her shakes around my dick, the sensation fucking unreal, her eyes rolling back in her head as I stuff myself still deeper. She goes and goes; I make her cum her brains out and it’s just otherworldly the things she makes me feel. I’m already addicted to this sense of control over her, to the way she responds to me, and by the time I let her breathe again I’m ready to go.

She’s wheezing, gasping, begging for it in a damaged voice as I build it up, as I hammer away at her from behind.

“Oh Mr. Baker Baker Baker please, oh Mr. Baker fill me with that cum it’s all I want, I need it so bad. I need to be yours, it’s all I need, please…”

It’s enough – she wails my name again and it’s enough. I lock up and stiffen and then I start to spurt, sowing my seed into that sopping wet slit, cumming so goddamn deep inside her, making that little pussy all mine. I spasm again and again, feeling my own hot liquid fill her up around my shaft, feeling it trickling down all around me and drizzling across my balls.

I pump my whole load into her and then we just lay there in ecstasy, shaking.

It’s a few minutes before either of us can speak; eventually, though, I’m able to steady my breathing and gather my thoughts, pressing my lips to the nape of her neck.

“Tomorrow…Mia, tomorrow we’re gonna go get your things, wherever they are. I’ve got an extra room, and you’re gonna stay there. You don’t worry about food or money, or any of that. I’ll take care. You’re gonna draw…and you’re gonna worry about me. You’re gonna work during the day, and then at night…”

“We’re gonna play,” she croaks, rubbing her reddened windpipe and grinning wickedly at me over her shoulder, looking so fucking good covered in all my cum.

"That's right," I smile. "We're gonna play. Now come on, I got a room for you. Let’s go have a look.”

I slip myself out of her, standing. Wondering what my life would have been like if we’d just done this from the start. She gives me that eager smile again and crawls after as I lead her off by the hair, my seed seeping down her thighs, my handprints painted across her body, my whiskey glass forgotten by the fire.

12