My Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, bud," I said. "You're right. Let's not overthink it."

We hugged for a long moment. When we released from each other, he looked around for his pants, grabbed them and put them back on. "I think I'm gonna take another shower," he said. "What should I do with this?" He was still holding the cum-drenched dishtowel. I held my hand out and he gave it to me, sheepishly. Then he waked back to the guest room.

I found my boxers and put them back on. I took the dishtowel to the laundry room and threw it in the washing machine. Then I went back to the kitchen, filled a glass of water, and took it to his room. His door was cracked open, and I saw the light on in the guest bathroom, heard the shower running. I left the glass of water on the table next to his bed, then I went back to my bedroom. After a moment's hesitation, I closed the door. I was exhausted. I took Aaron's words to heart. Don't analyze this, David, I told myself. In bed, I fell quickly into a deep, dreamless sleep.