My Student Pt. 02

Story Info
Passions mount between professor and twink student.
4.1k words
4.75
12.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xnpd
xnpd
149 Followers

[Author's note: this is the second part of a three-part series.]

Part 2.

My cell phone alarm woke me up at six, as usual. Most days I tried to write for an hour before getting out of bed, but today I got up, showered, and dressed before leaving my room. I didn't want Aaron to catch me in anything less than my full professorial work attire. As I showered and dressed, I ran over the events of the preceding night in my head. Had it really happened? Had I really brought an emotionally distraught student to my house and then violated him sexually on my kitchen countertop?

I walked out into an empty living room and kitchen. Aaron was still asleep, it seemed. I made some eggs for myself and ate them while checking email on my phone. At around 7:30, I heard the door to the guest bathroom swing shut. About five minutes later, Aaron came into the kitchen. He was also wearing his usual outfit, belted jeans and a T-shirt.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he replied.

"Do you want some eggs? I can make you some," I said.

"Sure, thanks."

He sat in one of the stools at the kitchen island. I busied myself preparing eggs with my back turned to him. We were quiet for several minutes; the awkwardness between us was palpable.

I said, "So, you're welcome to stay here today, if you want. I have my intro class and then meetings all afternoon, and then there's a seminar at 4:30 that I need to go to, so I won't be back until probably about seven. I put a key for you on the shelf over by the front door. Do you have class today?" There was a slightly manic tone in my voice.

"No, this semester I don't have any classes on Thursdays," he said.

I glanced at him, he was looking at his phone. Perhaps he didn't notice my weird energy.

"Well, there's plenty of food in the refrigerator, if you..."

"You don't want me to leave?" he asked, cutting me off. I didn't answer him right away. I dumped the eggs from the pan onto a plate, and then buttered some toast and tossed the pieces onto the plate before putting it down in front of him. Then I put my hand on his shoulder.

"You can leave if you want, but I hope you'll stay," I said.

"Nobody's ever made breakfast wearing a jacket and tie, before," he said, smiling at me.

I laughed. "In this house, we aim to please our guests," I said. I immediately caught myself. "Um, don't read too much into that."

"Are you saying that in this house, the guest always comes first?" Aaron said, taking a bite of toast.

"Oh god, Aaron," I said.

He laughed. "I was wondering if we were gonna talk about the elephant in the room," he said.

I sighed and sat down in a stool across the island from him with my cup of coffee.

"Look, about last night, let's just chalk it up to... sexual frustration and poor judgement on my part, and, well... youthful curiosity on your part."

He chewed for a while, looking at me, curiously. "No, the elephant that I meant... is your cock, Professor."

I guffawed, loudly. He grinned.

"Jesus, Aaron!" I said, "Well, at least your sense of humor is intact."

"But seriously, it's huge," he continued. "Now I know why you wear such baggy pants. You don't want us looking, right?"

Mention of my dick seemed to summon it, I felt myself getting hard. "Well, you might be right about that," I said. "But I don't think we should talk about my penis any more."

He picked at his eggs, then laid his fork down on the table. "Was I a good cocksucker?" he asked.

I choked on my coffee. I leaned forward so it wouldn't drip down onto my shirt and tie. I reached across the island, grabbed the napkin I had given to Aaron, wiped my face.

"I'm sorry," he said, "But I feel like I can ask you. I trust you to tell me the truth. I just want to know, and then I promise we can stop talking about it."

He cut me off as I started to protest, "And the thing is..." he took a deep breath. "The thing is, with everything that's happening, I finally feel good about, well, being gay. I feel... excited. Anticipatory. With you, I mean."

"Well..." I began to reply, but I stalled, trying to process what he had just said. I sighed, feeling my resistance to him crumble as I looked as his expectant face. "Well, Aaron, as with pretty much everything, you're very talented. But the devil's in the details."

"What did I do wrong?"

"For one, you need to watch out for your teeth."

"I thought I was!" he said, lighting up. This kid thrived on feedback. "Probably your cock is just too big."

I chuckled. At the moment, my erection was straining in my pants. "Even so," I said, "Just be a bit more careful, especially with the head."

He nodded. I saw him reach under the overhang of the island, maybe to adjust himself. He saw me see him do this, and blushed.

"Sorry," he said. "I'm just getting really hard, again, thinking about your dick, and thinking about... what happened last night. I know I said I wouldn't mention it again, but I..."

"Aaron," I interrupted him. "I think we should drop it."

"I just really want to try again." He ignored me. "I want to learn how to suck cock as well as you sucked mine last night."

"Look, Aaron," I said, reaching down to pull at my pants and underwear to relieve the strain on my dick. It was wedged uncomfortably down my leg again. "I've had a lot of practice. I've been sucking cock probably since before you were born. Definitely since before you were born. It's not a fair comparison."

"How many cocks do you think you've sucked?" he asked.

"Aaron, enough. We're way across the line again."

"Are you a top? I feel like anyone with such a huge dick must be a top, right?" He was undeterred.

"Aaron..." I said, and got up to put my coffee cup in the sink, unsure of how to proceed. My face was hot and my cock felt like it was about to claw its way out of my pants on its own. I felt like I had started a fire and now it was spreading too fast. When I turned around, I saw Aaron had gotten up and was walking toward me. I put my arm out to stop him but he came up and suddenly we were kissing. I felt his hand go to my crotch and feel along the length of my cock.

"See, I think you're enjoying this as much as I am," he said. I grabbed his arms to push him away from me, but his body seemed to fold up in my grip, and instead of pushing him away, I found myself holding him up. We did an awkward tango across the kitchen as I tried to keep him from falling down.

"Aaron, what the hell..." I said. I pinned him against the countertop. I felt the hardness of my crotch press into his soft stomach. I was still holding his arms.

"Come on, Professor," he said. "I know you want this." I did want this. I bent and kissed him, hungrily. I probed his mouth with my tongue and ground my hips into him. I felt his hands at my belt. I released the grip on his arms, pushed his hands from my belt and stepped back from him, undid the fly of my pants. My breath was coming rapidly, and so was his. I reached into my underwear and pulled my cock out. He crouched between my legs, leaning back against our dark brown cabinets. I fed him my cock, he took me in eagerly, and wrapped his hands around my thighs. I put my hands on his head, ran my fingers through his hair as I moved the head of my cock in and out of his open mouth.

"Easy... easy," I said, when he started sucking on me too vigorously. "That's it, use your lips and your tongue. You don't have to suck so hard." I slowly fed him more and more of my cock, until I felt myself hit the back of his throat. I felt him gag and I pulled out of his mouth. "Just relax," I said, "Let your whole head relax, take some deep breaths. Think about how much you want it. It'll help you take it in."

He was rubbing the base of my cock with his hand, looking up at me with absolute lust in his eyes as I gave him instructions. I watched as he took a few deep breaths, and then he pulled my thighs toward him, letting me know he was ready. I pushed into his mouth, slowly, and again felt the head of my cock push against his throat. I pushed further, felt his head and neck relax in my hands. He was a quick study. I pushed in a bit further, and then further still, but he started to gag. I pulled out. He coughed, and grabbed my cock with with his hand, stroking it alongside his cheek.

"You make it look so easy," he said.

"It just takes practice, kid," I said.

He reached up and flicked my tie. "I hope I get to practice on you a lot. Look at this fucking cock, Professor. God damn." Then he took me back in his mouth. He made circling motions with his hand around the shaft, and the O of his lips made a tight ring around the head.

"Oh, Aaron, that feels really good," I said. I was starting to sweat. I took off my jacket, loosened my tie and undid the top button of my shirt. I unbuttoned my shirt cuffs and rolled my sleeves up as he slurped on my cock. I held his head with my hands, feeling his soft blond hair, stroking behind his ears, the nape of his neck, his shoulders.

He stopped, abruptly, and pushed me back, so that he could stand. I saw his erection pushing out against his shorts. He unbuckled his belt, his hands were shaking. He pulled his shorts and underwear down and grabbed his cock, then looked up. I grabbed his neck and chin and kissed him. He kissed me back, grabbing at my cock, and stroking it along with his.

Then he turned around and bent over the countertop, hitching his ass up and guiding my cock toward it with his hand. My hands instinctually went to his hips. I saw his lean gluteus muscles contracting and relaxing, and I ran my hands over them, feeling the smoothness of his ass. Aaron's hand was still gripping my cock, and he was pulling it, intently, toward his butt crack.

"Aaron," I said. "What are you...?"

"I want you to fuck me, Professor" he said. The words rang in my head, echoing as if in a hollow chamber. I felt my heart leap up into my throat. I let him guide my cock to his ass, and I felt it contact him, poke into the cleft between his asscheeks. It looked enormous next to his small butt.

"Whoa, buddy, that's not something we can just do, right here," I said. "And last night, I thought you said you weren't ready."

"I was scared last night, but now I'm ready. I want you to fuck me. I want you to be my first," he said.

I thrust my cock up and over his crack, so that the shaft of it laid on top of his ass, the tip of it poking out over the bottom of his T-shirt, which had ridden up onto his lower back. I imagined how far up his butt my cock would go, it looked like it would go impossibly far into him. I wrapped my arms around his torso and whispered in his ear.

"Fucking's gonna take some time, bud. And we don't have any condoms in the house."

He whispered back, "Can you go get some?"

I ground against his ass. Ugh, his tight, lithe twink body felt so good under me.

"Aaron, buddy, we've already gone too far down the rabbit hole. We need to stop this."

"I don't want to stop this. I've never felt this good," he said. I nuzzled his neck and his ear. I felt my cock sliding against his butt.

"I want nothing more than to fuck your tight little virgin hole," I growled.

He groaned. "I want you to, so bad," he said, grabbing my forearms with his hands. "I want you to fuck me, daddy." He ground his ass back against the shaft of my cock.

"Tonight, then," I said. I let go of him, and stood up. He turned around and kissed me. I stuffed my achingly hard cock back into my pants. I crouched and grabbed his shorts and underwear, which were bunched around his ankles, pulled them up to his waist. I gave his cock a few more strokes and then pulled his shorts up over it. He fastened his belt, and we kissed again.

"I'll get what we need," I said, pushing myself away from him. I zipped up my pants. "I need to get out of here before I fuck you raw." I walked across the room to get my bag, my phone, and my keys. I went back to kiss him one more time. I put my hands up under his shirt, groping his chest, then pushed my hands down his back, under his shorts to squeeze his ass. He grabbed at my crotch, started pull my zipper down again, but I pushed his hand away. I forced myself to move away from him. I left him standing there, in the kitchen.

I went to the garage and got into the Prius. I took the car to work so that I could drive to the neighboring town after the seminar to pick up condoms and lube. The last thing I needed was to run into a colleague at the local pharmacy while I was holding a pack of Trojans. It felt like my subconscious was moving five steps ahead of my brain, which was exploding in bright fireworks.

//

My intro class was a disaster. Under normal circumstances, I could give any of the intro anthropology lectures from memory, backwards or forwards, but today I could barely form a coherent sentence. My whole body felt like it was buzzing. A student would ask a question and I realized I hadn't heard a word they said. I ended class ten minutes early, and my students looked around at each other, surprised. I went back to my office and shut the door. I dropped and did twenty push-ups in an attempt to knock the airy, fuzzy feeling out of my head. When I stood up again, I almost passed out. I slumped in my chair and looked at the clock. It was only eleven. It was going to be a long day.

The minutes ticked by, each one more interminable than the last. I remember nothing of the meetings I attended that afternoon. The seminar speaker was a job candidate for the sociology department. I was officially an outside observer for their job search, otherwise I would have skipped it. By the second slide, I knew that we'd never hire this kid, his entire PhD was based in a framework that had recently fallen out favor across the social sciences. What was worse, he didn't seem to know it, the poor schmuck. Academia is fickle. Tack the wrong way and — poof — there goes your career, even before you knew it was dead. The talk was excruciating. Afterward, I saw the sociology chair beelining for me, so I ducked out quickly and pretty much ran to the stairwell. I did not need to get sucked into a twenty minute conversation about their shit show of a job search right now. I made it out of the building, and back to my car, unmolested.

Forty minutes later, I pulled into my garage, along with a small plastic bag of materials required to fuck the daylights out of my twenty-year-old student. When I entered the hall from the garage, I smelled something delicious cooking.

Aaron was in the kitchen, chopping vegetables. When he saw me, he dropped the knife and came running over, jumped up and hugged me. I hugged him back, and then we were kissing, pawing at each other. His hair was damp and he smelled freshly showered. He pushed my jacket off my shoulders and partway down my arms and pulled at my tie.

"Whoa, Aaron," I said. "Hold your horses, let me put this stuff down first." I dropped the bag and my keys onto the island and shucked my jacket off, then pulled off my tie. "What are you cooking?"

"I made lasagna," he said, smiling. "I found a bunch of amazing stuff in your pantry."

I almost said, well, Tom is a master chef, but I stopped myself. I didn't want to bring the specter of Tom into the room. Honestly, I hadn't thought about him all day.

"I'm impressed," I said. "I didn't know you could cook."

"I cook a lot at home," he said. "Well, cooked. Past tense."

"How are you feeling, Aaron, about all that?" I asked.

"Trying not to think about it. Easy enough, today. I've been... somewhat distracted." He smiled at me, and I felt my heart soar. He said, "I'm making a salad, too. I think there's about twenty minutes left on the lasagna." He moved to go back to the cutting board, but I scooped him up in my arms, kissed him deeply.

"I love lasagna," I said. "I could eat lasagna all day, every day."

He kissed me back, and I carried him to the living room and threw him down onto the couch. He laughed, and then stripped his T-shirt off. I fell onto him and pushed his arms back, over his head, kissing his biceps, his armpit, his neck, and then worked my lips down his thin, immaculate body. He pressed his pelvis up against my chest and I felt the arc of his rigid cock through his pants.

"Take off your shirt, daddy," he said, laughing. I sat up and unbuttoned a few of my buttons and then pulled my shirt off, over my head.

"Grr," Aaron said. He grabbed at my hairy chest. Then he pushed his shorts down. I saw his cock bulging out in his briefs. I pulled his shorts off him, grabbed his briefs and pulled them off, too. I pulled his socks off, and then there he was, completely naked in front of me, as he had been the night before. I looked at his body, marveling at its beauty. I bent to kiss him everywhere, his chest, his hips, his stomach, his thighs. I was overtaken by the need to devour every inch of him. He thrust his dick against my beard and I took him into my mouth, sucking him, rolling my tongue on the underside of his dickhead and shaft.

I reached under him and lifted him up. He was so light that I was able to lift his crotch all the way to my face as I sat up on the couch. He hooked his legs around my shoulders, so that he was basically riding my face, his cock in my mouth, with his hands braced against the wall.

"Oh my god," he said, and I felt him thrust into my throat. My hands were on his ass, encouraging him to pump himself harder and harder into my face. I pushed my fingers up between his butt cheeks, feeling for his hole. I felt it pucker under my touch. I pressed on it with my middle fingers and then tugged gently at the at the skin around it. I heard him whimper with pleasure. He ground himself harder into me. I felt his weight of his balls on my chin and beard. This was all a dream come true.

I grabbed his hips pulled him out of my mouth. He slid down to sit on my belly, and he bent to kiss me. I looked up at him and felt my heart expand, dangerously full with feelings of affection, caring, desire. I stroked his thighs, ran my hands up and felt the mounds of his ass, the curvature of his lower back. His body felt as beautiful as it looked, all the glances at him that I stole when he was sitting in class, sitting in my office, walking in the hallway.

Now here he was, naked, perched on top of me, his hard dick pointed at my face. He reached around behind him to feel the hardness of my cock in my pants. I wrapped my hand around his cock, feeling my hand press against my own soft belly as I stroked him. I ran my thumb over the tip of his cock, felt a wet slickness. He leaned down to kiss me again, sandwiching my hand and his cock between our two bodies. My other hand was presses into the cleft of his ass, probing his hole, massaging it with my fingertips.

"What next,?" Aaron said, gazing into my eyes. His hand was squeezing my cock through my pants.

"I want your hole, bud," I said. "I want you to sit on my face."

He looked a bit shocked. "Really?" he said.

"Trust me," I said.

"OK... Um, how should I...?"

I swiveled to lie down on the couch, and I lifted him up over my head. His legs were splayed out as I maneuvered him into position. I saw that my upper arms were just about equal in size to his thighs, maybe even a little thicker, and this fired me all the way up. I moved his butt over my face, and lowered him down. I heard him gasp when my tongue found his hole. I felt his buttocks contract around my mouth. His balls flopped across the bridge of my nose. I ground my beard up into his ass, and massaged his tight hole with my tongue.

"Oh my god," he said. I felt him start to stroke his cock as my mouth worked his butthole. I was kneading his back with my hands, reaching up along his spine, felt the muscles of his back, his shoulder blades. He leaned back, bracing an arm on my chest, I felt him grip the hair there. I pulled his hand off his cock, replaced it with mine. I stroked him slowly, feeling the whole lower half of his body contorting with pleasure as I assaulted his hole from below.

xnpd
xnpd
149 Followers
12