My Student Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After probably a full minute of this, he grabbed my fist to prevent me from moving it on his cock. "Stop, stop, stop!" he gasped. "I'm gonna come soon if you don't stop." He sat up from my face and I let go of him. He shimmied up and over my head, then rolled back onto the couch. I sat up and wiped my mouth on my arm. He started laughing. "Jesus, I had no idea..." he said.

I was laughing too. "Intense, huh?"

"Why the hell would evolution make that feel so good?" he said.

"Just you wait, kiddo. That's just the tip of the iceberg," I said.

He lay for a moment on the couch, catching his breath. I stood up and stretched my arms above my head.

"I think the lasagna is probably done," he said. "Can you turn off the oven? It'll stay warm in there."

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" I asked, walking over to turn the oven off.

He stood up and came over to me, wrapped his arms around me. "No, Professor. We have more important matters to attend to."

I grinned, and he took my hand, wrapped it around his slender waist. He felt my cock through my pants. "I want your big daddy cock," he said, quietly. A shiver went up my spine.

"Are we really doing this, Aaron?" I asked. I reached down to grip his still-hard cock.

"I'm ready," he said, and he kissed me again. His lips felt so soft. "Meet me in my room? Get the stuff, and get yourself out of these pants." He wriggled out of my grip and then walked back toward the guest room hallway.


12