My Study Buddy

Story Info
Need to cool down but getting really hot by the sea.
4k words
4.39
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
52 Followers

The semester is coming to an end. We are sitting in a too small room, the miniscule library of the institution. A total of 10 master's students. The lecturer has problems with the technology, the images are shaking, and the colors come and go. Probably something loose in the connection to the projector. I tried to help but didn't manage to do any better.

We already have our course assignment, to write a short story that illustrates art history as a subject. The room feels too hot, the sun is blazing outside. We should have had a break several minutes ago, but the professor wants to get to the point, it seems.

We are eight girls, or women, and two boys. Well, I have passed the boy stage, belonging to the overage. The girl opposite has looked at me several times, a smile playing on the corner of her mouth. She is around 25, I would think. Nice slightly reddish curly hair, which goes down to the shoulders. Frames her cute face, small nose and two blue eyes with large pupils, at least when she looks at me. 165 cm tall and weighs maybe around 55 kg. She is wearing a tight top, slightly off-white. No bra, I think, the breasts are quite small, but look well fantastic. They stretch out her top very nicely. That's all I can see, she's sitting opposite, and the table obscures the rest.

I have seen her throughout the semester, we have talked, discussed different parts of the course. Her name is Emma, and she always has good, informed and initiated views. When we have worked together on an assignment, she has had good, creative, and constructive ideas. She often laughs. I have often imagined that she is one of those girls who will giggle rather than slap me if you touch her breasts, which of course I have not done.

Now she looks at me again. The smile is there. I don't notice that the lecture is over, my eyes are glued to hers. I wake up when everyone starts to get up. I quickly gather my notes and pencil. I put everything in my bag. And follow the others out of the room.

Emma and I arrive at the door almost simultaneously. I am slightly ahead. As I walk through the door, I feel a hand on my butt. Is it Emma? What has gotten into her? But the hand feels really nice, touches a little up and down. When we get out into the hallway, I turn around.

"Ugh, how hot it was in the room. I need to cool down. And eat, something," she says.

"Mmm, had trouble concentrating on the lecture," not to say that I was more concentrated on her. "Do you want to join me to eat? Where do you think it's cool?"

"Want to swim, go out somewhere and swim. Bring a salad. What do you say?" she says. Wow, am I getting picked up?

"Fun, sure, but where, how?" I let her take the initiative.

"I know some places; I have a car. We'll buy a salad, then head out to the coast," she says. Wow, I think. What is this? A 25-year-old girl hitting on an old, retired man?

She leads me to the back parking lot. Her short skirt swings seductively over her butt as she walks. She has an old Toyota Prius, probably at least ten years old. She opens the door with the remote and we get in the car. She turns onto the road, drives for a while, stops at a grocery store. We go in and buy two salads and drinks. Then she drives on. She goes towards the coast. Parks, looks in the trunk and pulls out a blanket and a towel and leads me down to the water. We find a rock by the bay and sit down.

Emma unfolds the blanket, kicks off her shoes, stretches.

"Oh, how nice. I never thought the lecture would end. I just wanted to leave. I've seen you all semester. We've talked and worked together, but we haven't really seen each other. Today, as I sat across from you, I had an impulse to get to know you a bit more. I think it's fun to be the one who takes the initiative. And here we are," she says.

Refreshing to have a girl who knows what she wants and takes the initiative. I'm more cautious, especially when it comes to younger classmates, I don't want to get a reputation as a "dirty lobster".

"Fantastic, I've never been picked up like that before. Even if you haven't seen me, I've seen you all semester. Appreciated when we worked together and appreciated resting my tired eyes on you, like today," I laugh.

"Bathing or eating first?" she asks bluntly. No frills and takes off her top, then continues with her skirt and panties. Standing there completely naked in front of me. I quickly pull off my clothes. Can't hide my condition, it stands straight out and points at her.

She has the cutest tits I've ever seen, small with brown warts. Looks wonderfully firm. Her body is perfectly shaped, couldn't be better if a sculptor had created it. The butt just looks so round and good. Want to reach out a hand and caress it.

"You're probably the most beautiful piece of art I've ever seen. Absolutely perfect!" I exclaim without thinking.

"Mmm, I see you appreciate me," she jokes, looking at my now completely stiff penis. She reaches out a hand and feels it lightly. "You're nice, too. I've been looking forward to this, not just today, the whole course."

Now she stands so close that I can reach around and feel her ass. So round, so divinely round and firm. She slides closer to me. Angles her face towards me, lips slightly apart. I bend down a little and my lips touch hers. Just lightly. She stands still, my lips find hers again. We separate, look into each other's eyes. She laughs with her eyes, it seems. Then we meet again, this time longer, deeper. She parts her lips more; I feel her tongue. I meet her with my tongue. How wonderful, feeling her lips, her tongue, feeling her body pressed against mine.

Embarrassingly aware of my stiff penis pressed into her belly. She brings one hand down, angles it upwards, presses herself against me.

The kiss lasts for ages and yet it's over so quickly. We look at each other, she smiles with her whole face, she wants this. Then we meet again. Rocking slightly where we stand, rocking and rubbing against each other. Her small breasts are pressed into my chest, all my nerve fibers focus on how they feel, so nice, so amazing.

We stand, holding each other, kissing, feeling our bodies. Our hands move slowly over each other's backs. Mine up and down, hers down my back and then she has her hands on my butt. What lovely hands she has. My hands find her butt too. We stand with our mouths glued to each other, tongues playing and hugging each other's asses at the same time.

Slowly we sink down onto the blanket. Everything around us has disappeared, only she and I exist. The air is warm, the wind caresses our bodies, where we cannot reach to caress. We are standing on our knees, then she lies down on her side, pulls me down.

We continue kissing. Now some distance between our bodies. Hands can explore new parts. Her breast feels so good in my hand. Following its curve, circling up to the nipple, which stands straight out. How stiff it is. Caressing in circles around it, then between her breasts, finding the other one. Just as nice, just as soft and firm.

Her hand caresses my chest, plays with my small nipples. She pinches them hard. The feeling goes like an arrow straight down to my cock. The nerve fibers have connected with each other. Everything she does propagates down, gathering in my lower region. Her hand continues down right there. Fingers drill into my pubic hair, fingertips to the base of my hardness. Then up the shaft. Embracing the glans.

Oh, God, what is she doing? So nice. She just holds her hand, cupping it around the glans, moving her hand back and forth over it.

My hand has now reached her center point. Feeling the nice navel, so nice to touch. Then further down. Not a single hair, completely clean. I find the top of her slit. Follow it down with a finger. Hear how she whimpers, moans slightly, when I slowly let my finger part her lips.

"Yes, oh, yes. Touch me, finger me! Yes, mmm."

She presses her womb against my hand, wants it there. She is moist, natural lubricant, letting my finger slide between her lips. Down, then back up again. A little further in with each trip. At the top I can feel her little love button, like a pea. My finger circles around it a little, then down again, now a little further in, feeling her opening to my finger.

"Wait, I want you inside me. Come," she whispers in my ear, lying on top of me.

She takes hold of my hard-on and guides me into her. Now gently she sinks down, centimeter by centimeter I disappear into her. When our hip bones meet and I am as far in as I can get, she just lies still on top of me. Slowly I feel her womb, her inner muscles, how they caress my member and my glans.

She is tight, wonderfully tight, but has no problem fitting me in. After a while she starts to move. My cock slides out a bit, then pushes back in. My glans slides so lovely against her mucous membranes, I feel how they tighten around my cock, when it drills in.

Time has stopped, just our bodies meeting, my cock wrapped inside her pussy and her muscles squeezing it. Massaging me. We meet in another kiss. I have my hands on her ass, where she lies on top of me. The muscles work so nicely in her buttocks as she moves on top of me. Her tits against my chest tease my nerve endings. I take a hand and cup one of them. The nipple is hard in my palm.

Neither of us is in any hurry, the movements are soft and pleasant, she angles herself so that the shaft not only goes in and out, but also reaches her clitoris, teasing it just right. I let her take the lead. Taking a break when she wants to, or when she feels me getting closer. My cock is pulsating, wanting to come. She waits a while, I calm down. Using my relaxation technique and at the same time squeezing a small muscle near the prostate so as not to come, I channel my energy to my head and the rest of my body.

We kiss, all the time, only catching our breath for a few moments, then we kiss again. My hands caress her back, her butt, her breasts. She is so smooth, so soft and at the same time so firm. Muscles in work. Her hands find their way between us. One hand is on her clit, I feel her rubbing there. The other hand caresses my face, my chest, kneading and pulling on one of my nipples. Strange feeling, reinforcing my experience.

Emma whimpers more and more. Her mouth opens, stops kissing. She breathes more heavily. Rubs her clit more. Her movements on me become a little more uncontrolled.

My cock goes in and out faster and faster. The tension in me builds up. Soon I cross the line, no turning back. Feeling her squeeze my cock harder in her pussy, the walls contract and she whimpers loudly, her mouth open.

"Ohh, yes, yes, fuck, harder, faster, fuck," she almost screams.

"Yes, now, now I'm cumming."

Her womb rises and drops down quickly. Her pussy contracts. I feel her body trembling. My cock comes out almost completely and is pushed in with force. Throws me over the cliff. I cum, everything contracts, shooting my seed straight into her. Again, and again. How wonderful.

She falls on me. Lies still. I find her mouth again. I give her a kiss, then another. She opens her lips again and we join in a kiss. We stay there for a long time. I go limp, she squeezes a little and I slip out. The kiss continues. "What a woman," I think.

She gets up, looks at me with a smile. "Thank you, that was just what I needed, so nice, so wonderful, thank you," she says. She thanks me. Shouldn't it be the other way around? I am so happy, so satisfied, so relaxed, like after the best of massages.

"You are absolutely wonderful, priceless. You're thanking me for experiencing the best time on earth," I say with a laugh.

"Now we bathe, then we eat and then...?" she says. She has the plan ready, stands up and quickly enters the water. I follow. We swim out a bit, splash water on each other and just laugh. She dives down, grabs my hanging dick, and pulls me under the water. Then we come up, laughing, frustrated. I take a hand in her crotch, push her up out of the water, then down again.

As we swim in and stand with our upper bodies above the water, she asks me to wash her off with my hands. She spreads her legs so I can reach. I let my hands rinse her, my fingers slide in and clean as far in as I can. She feels so soft and nice when I move around with my hands and fingers. Then she washes me off. Carefully. Pulls back the foreskin and washes thoroughly. Examining my cock carefully. When we get out of the water, she bends down and kisses my glans, my cock which is now a semi-hard again.

We go upstairs, I start by drying her with the only towel we have. I get the opportunity to really go over her whole beautiful little body. Feel all the parts it consists of. She continues with my body. The towel is quite wet, but I have never experienced a more pleasant drying.

Emma sets out our food on the blanket. I had a chicken salad and she had one with shrimp and grapes. Strange mixture but looks good. After having eaten, talked, and laughed for a while, she lies down. She takes two shrimps and places them so that they frame her nipples and two grapes that she slips between her labia.

"Would you like to taste my salad?" she asks.

Irresistible. I begin to carefully pick the shrimp from one breast at a time. At the same time, I taste the hard nipple thoroughly. Then I lick my way down over her stomach to her lap. I slide my tongue into her and first find one grape. Then, a little further in, the second. Hard to get it out with just my tongue. I put my whole mouth against her pussy and try to get it out. Must use a finger. Dig it into her vagina and pry out the grape. It tastes so good.

When I have mouth and tongue in place, I take the opportunity to lick her thoroughly in the entire slit. Down towards the perineum and up towards the clit. She spreads her legs more, lifts her ass a little, I see her little dark anal and licks her there too. Then up through the slit to suck the whole clit into her mouth. Sucks and licks. Lubricates a finger in her juices and caresses around the anal. Repeat the lubrication and pry a finger into her ass.

It resists a little, but I push and wiggle a little at the same time, getting the sphincter to give in. Now I lick, suck, and pull her at the same time. Her breathing becomes more and more forced. Her mouth is open, and she whimpers, whines a little shrilly.

"Oh my God. Yes, yes, ohhh. Nowww."

She comes in an orgasm that causes her abdomen to spasm; my head is stuck between her legs that tighten around it. Then she relaxes, breathing and looking like a cat that just ate the canary.

The whole exercise has made me properly hard again. I got some dressing with my salad. Pouring it on the cock.

"Taste my salad with dressing," I say.

She starts licking me. Her tongue is amazing as it licks from the root up to the top and then down again. Swirls around the glans and sucks it into her mouth. Moving her mouth up and down over the glans.

When she has licked all the dressing, she gets on all fours with her legs slightly apart. Her labia look irresistible as they pop out between her legs. I grab my cock, kneel behind her, and push myself in. So nice when I feel the labia first parting and then enveloping my glans on the way in.

Her ass is so round and nice when I fuck her. Inviting. Caressing it, my hand feels its round shape. Then I give a little slap. She looks back at me, smiles and nods. She gets more spanking.

Does she like it? It seems so. She smiles at me, nods and enjoys the spanking.

"Yes, ohhhh," I hear her moan.

Her small breasts need a little treatment too. I cup one of them in my hand and squeeze it in my palm. Firm and comfortable, I feel her milk glands slipping around a bit as I squeeze it.

I grab the nipple, like she did on me, pinch and pull it out.

"Ohhh, yes, yes, yes," she moans. Now heading for a third orgasm.

As I fuck her, I now take a hand and rub her clit. She moves more and more erratically.

"Yes, I'm coming, ohh, so nice, rubbing rubbing rubbing, fuck harder, squeeze" she chirps and comes around my cock, which is still fucking her.

She collapses and I come out of her, still with a hard rod. She has one hand around it. Looks at me.

"Not ready? Mmm, think you need some extra care." She gets up and starts sucking me.

After a while I take her head between my hands and guide her over my cock. She has an amazing mouth, so nice. My orgasm builds up again as I move her head back and forth over my glans and cock. Feeling myself coming, I squirt what I have left into her mouth.

Still with my hands around her head, I bring it up to mine and give her a kiss. Feel the taste of my seed in her mouth. We kiss for a long time, then we just lie next to each other, letting the sun and the wind caress our naked bodies.

After a while we hear voices. Children laughing and women trying to silence them. They are almost next to us. How long have they been there. Obviously, they have been there for a while. Their bathing baskets are on the ground next to them. One of the women has a hand inside her bikini bottom. Rubbing and looking at us. The other has red, excited cheeks. The children, who have obviously been silent and watching us, think they can start playing again.

We nod to them. "Would you like to join us, nice to hear some children's laughter," says Emma.

"Hey, what a great show. I enjoyed watching you. I think Anna here did too. My name is Lisbeth," says one of them and sits down.

"Hi, Emma and this is Nils. We study together."

"Oh, if it was studying, I'd have to start that course," Lisbeth says and starts to take off her bra, revealing a pair of big, beautiful breasts, brown from the sun. She is obviously sunbathing topless.

Anna also starts to take off her clothes, her bottom looks wet after having her hand there. She starts by taking it off, followed by her bra. She doesn't have any lighter parts either, neither around her breasts or buttocks. Lisbeth also takes off her lower part. Now we are all equally naked. Only the children who have some clothes on.

They spread their blanket next to ours and we sit and talk. I study Anna and Lisbeth, they are around 35, I estimate. They look very nice; Anna is a brunette and Lisbeth has almost completely black hair. Both are shaved but Lisbeth has a black tassel above the slit.

After a while they lie down on the blanket. The children have found some pine cones,and stones to play with. Anna puts her head next to Lisbeth and kisses her tenderly. Then they start making out with kisses and hands. Lisbeth crawls on top of Anna and puts her mouth over her womb. I see Anna bend her head up and start licking Lisbeth. If they liked our show, theirs is fantastic. They lick, moan and groan. The children continue to play.

Just the sight of them has made my dick react and is probably called cock now. I see that Emma has also reacted, has a hand between her legs. I crawl over to her. She spreads her legs and leads me into her warm, wet womb.

We watch them lick and suck, while we fuck slowly and gently at first, then speed up as we see them getting closer.

"Ohhh, so nice, fuck, fuck. Squeeze my tits. Hard! Now!" Emma screams.

"Yes, yes, ohh, you're so good. Fuck, fuck!" I moan back.

Anna and Lisbeth slurp, lick, moan, howl. My cock goes in and out, in and out. My cock rubs Emma's vaginal walls. She still has her hand and rubs her clitoris. I squeeze her breasts, while I fuck her. All three girls come at the same time. They moan loudly, whimper and squirm. Their movements stop and then they lie still.

I am not finished. Third time for an old man. More than I have been able to present in many years.

It will be some time before I can cum again.

Anna sees my hard-on. Smiles a little. Crawls over to the wet blanket and sits astride me. What a woman! If Emma has the vigor of youth, Anna has the experience and pleasure of a more mature woman. She rides me.

Nilsr
Nilsr
52 Followers
12