My Study Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock goes in and out of her. I grab her big breasts. I squeeze them with my hands. Feel how her warts tease my hands. Squeezing more, she rides faster, breathing heavily, panting, her mouth half open, her head back, and she lets out a long breath.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh." I feel her squeezing me. Her body shakes.

She becomes still. Crawls off me, leaving room for Lisbeth, the beautiful dark-haired one. Her nipples are large and brown, her labia also look dark. Must be of southern origin. She sits down on my still hard cock and starts riding me.

She completely sucks my cock into her pussy. Every time she gets up, it feels like there is a vacuum after, which then sucks my cock back into her. So nice to feel her treatment. My glans is pulled out and sucked in again. My member is rubbed against her beautiful, moist walls.

Lisbeth looks at me, increases the speed. Now I begin to feel something happening in my scrotum. The familiar tingle that then continues out of the scrotum via the prostate and then results in a squirt. Not much, but several contractions that want to spray out something, but I have no more. The orgasm is at least as nice, as if I'm squirting.

Lisbeth feels my contractions. I stop in my movements. I am almost over-stimulated. Lisbeth lies down next to me with her legs slightly apart and her hand between her legs. She rubs and squeezes, rubs and squeezes and comes in her orgasm.

We are all lying there fucked and satisfied. When we have recovered, I look at the clock. The sun is a little less warm. It's time to start going home. We share phone numbers and agree to meet again, maybe tomorrow?

12