My Sub Destiny

Story Info
I reveal my secrets to a Non-Dom.
3.5k words
4.64
15.7k
33

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers

Chapter 1

Somewhere in my mid twenties, I realized women had power over me.

My friends' comments were of female conquests - I had no such feelings. I was compelled relinquish my man-power, and submit to their woman-power.

My sexuality was suddenly insatiable. I wished to be servile to my female associates. My feelings became fantasies, and my fantasies quickly evolved.

I found a magazine featuring women in Domination attire, to which I obsessively masturbated. I pictured myself kneeling before them, coming on their stiletto boots, then being made to lick them clean. I'd blow my load on the photo, planning to lick it off the paper, but once I came, (typical guy), I never did, wiping it off with a tissue. I imagined, some day, a woman would force me to lick up my cum.

In dating, I floated subtle (sub) clues. I learned most of my female partners couldn't imagine men as sub to them, and so I quickly ended the courtship, in search of a Femdom relationship. I courted numerous women, and tentatively settled on Mia.

Mia was not Dom, but very sexual. We had great sexual chemistry. She had explosive orgasms during our sex, exclaiming they were most satisfying, and she appreciated that I made a concerted effort to her pleasure.

I obsessively wanted to please her. I attempted to train myself to not come too quickly, practicing when I masturbated, but it was impossible. Viagra was the solution; I could last indefinitely, plus it kept me rock hard. I told Mia, and she said, "Then you keep taking it. The more the better!"

Her previous men quickly blew their loads, and left her hanging. Until me, she feared all men were selfish in bed. She saw me as a thoughtful Gentleman, in bed, and out. I saw me as her thoughtful Gentleman-slave, in bed and out.

Our routine: She preferred me on top, grinding on her, until she enjoyed an initial orgasm. Then she'd want a little a break, (without me having come yet). Because of the Viagra, I was able to remain inside her. She preferred I remain motionless, as she was "sensitive". She never made me wait too long, and then, she'd cue me to re-engage. I eased into motion, gradually increasing to more vigorous action, grinding even harder, until she'd enjoy a second orgasm. Her orgasms were powerful, and she gushed copiously. We had to use a towel under her, lest the sheets would be soaked.

Upon her second orgasm, she'd be super-sensitive, so I was to remain perfectly still, stretching for 5 to 10 minutes. This was exquisite torture for me. She also preferred I move my elbows up, such that my full weight was no longer on top of her. During this time, I'd be rock hard, and yearning, (but a compliant and devoted slave). In my slave mind, her afterglow was more important than my imminent orgasm. I remained still until she cued it was ok. I'd slowly stroke, only increasing per her comfort, and finally, I'd experience orgasms so powerful they rocked me to my core. My whole sexuality expounded. Mistress was allowing her slave to come. Even my masturbation was exponentially better, as I relived these experiences.

I noticed, by the time I was experiencing my orgasm, she seemed to be unengaged, and merely tolerated me, until I came.

I asked her about it, and she explained, she knew I needed satisfaction, but frankly, once she'd had her second orgasm, she was ready for it to be over. I volunteered, "My wish is for your comfort. Can I just withdraw, and then jack-off?"

She replied, "You'd do that?"

"Absolutely," I said. "I'd love it if you'd allow me to come on your breasts".

"Ok, so long as you don't shoot it on my face," she replied.

The very thought was wildly exciting to me. I couldn't wait to try it, coming on her beautiful breasts. At home, three or four times a day, I straddled a pillow and jacked myself, picturing Mia below, splashing cum across her tummy and breasts, beside myself with anticipation.

The next time we had sex, I slowly withdrew, straddled her waist, and began stroking, as she watched, she snaked her hand between my legs, and lightly stroked my anus. Her touch overwhelmed, inducing my orgasm. Just before I came, (unplanned), I said, "You can make me lick it up. I'll do it if you say so." Her eyes widened with surprise, and she smiled.

Then I blew my load onto her stomach and breasts. "You said it, now get to work," she said with a wry smile.

A moment had arrived. As usual, part of me wanted to revolt, but my need to be her slave was stronger. (In my fantasies, all slaves are trained to lick up their cum). I lowered, looked in her eyes, and began I licking up my cum. At first it was dreadful, but in just seconds, a surge coursed through me. I was living a years long fantasy. I'd realized a (slave) goal. I imagined myself her trained slave, her puppy, lapping up cum.

Upon finishing, I started to raise up, and she pointed, "You missed a spot."

I tongued up the droplet, and smiled, "Yes Mistress."

She then pointed to where my cock had drooled on her lower tummy, she pointed, "There too."

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"I'm not your Mistress," she said.

"It's a term used in the Dom/sub world. The context is Mistress of the house; the (female) person in charge," I replied, "Men are called Master, and women are called Mistress."

She thought for a moment, "So you're in the Sub/Dom world? Tell me about that world."

Up to now, I'd only acted submissive, but had never mentioned my sub fantasies. She had interpreted my attentiveness more as a "Gentlemanly" way to act, never imagining me as her "slave".

I explained, I explored on line, but had no real contacts. I told her I'd always had sub fantasies. I knew about Munches, but had never been to one, mainly out of fear of being exposed. I told her it was merely a fetish, and I lied, saying it would never interfere with "regular" sex.

She was clear, "It's not my cup of tea, but I like you, so just don't let it get in the way. I am not interested in visiting that world, or having a slave boyfriend. I want a regular life with a regular man."

She enjoyed the attention I lauded upon her, but there was a chasm; she wanted a vanilla boyfriend, and I tried, but I was hard-wired to be a slave. I tried weaving it into conversations, and met constant resistance.

Finally I came clean; I could not be vanilla; I could only exist as a submissive. Sadly, we parted ways.

She was very attractive, and met men easily, but none seemed to last. Between boyfriends, she'd call, and we'd meet for lunch. At this point, I spoke more openly about my fantasies. Mia began to feel less threatened, discussing over lunch, she was amused and mildly intrigued.

We greatly enjoyed our lunches, and we met frequently, even when she had a boyfriend.

I shared, I'd made no attempt to date other women. She was confused, and I explained the concept of cuckoldry. That she could fuck anyone she pleased, it was a turn-on to me. In my (slave) mind, it strengthened her status as superior, and me completely submissive.

I expounded, she was the best sex I'd ever had. My mind allowed her to dominate me, even from afar. I could not help myself, masturbating, picturing myself serving her. Each masturbatory session made me more "brainwashed". She was a tad disturbed with my obsessing, but she knew I'd never act on it, and she could dismiss me at any time. It was her calling to meet for lunches; she was keeping me on the hook.

The lunches gave us ample time to share about sex, without engaging in sex. I told her I was into cross dressing, and humiliation was a turn-on. Cross dressing she understood; the thought of desiring humiliation baffled her. I asked, "Spanking has no sexual component for you?"

"I suppose," she said, "So humiliation would be the other side of the same coin?"

"Pretty much," I smiled.

One day, over lunch, we talked about massages, how much she loved a massage. I informed, "I'd give you massages on demand, if you wanted." For the first time, she envisioned an up-side of having a slave.

She questioned, "On demand?"

I replied, "Any time, any place, I would be at your service." She confirmed, "You understand, No sex."

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

After the lunch, she said, "Lets head to your place. I could use a massage". She'd just started dating a guy, and yet, she was allowing me to give her a massage.

I had transitioned from ex-boyfriend, to slave.

I asked, "Can I wear panties while I massage you? It'll reinforce our relationship. With me in panties, it will constantly remind us, I exist as your slave."

"Sure," she smiled, "We'll both be wearing panties."

I wore my favorite panties, lacey white thongs that nicely contained my balls, and allowed my (hard) penis to go to the left or right side. It was the first time she'd seen me in panties, and she liked it, saying I was cuter than she expected. She thought my body hair, (sparse as it was), was a bit off-putting. Needless to say, next time I'd be shaved clean; the very thought made me swoon.

I gave her a massage for the ages, my penis hard the entire time, leaking wet spots into the panties. She was nude, except for her panties, and except for her pussy, I lovingly oil-massaged every inch of her body. I was tantalized, massaging so close to her beautiful pussy, but knowing it was off-limits to me, (while some other guy would fuck her that evening).

The massage took two hours, and I gushed with excitement. I was serving as her slave. The atmosphere was palpable with sexuality, but it was clear she was not going to fuck me, adding to my excitement. Every time she spoke, I answered, "Yes Mistress." She smiled, mildly bemused.

It was not as I'd pictured, but I was actually in a slave relationship. My Mistress had a boyfriend; I was her de-facto cuckold.

She had questioned that she could be with any guy she wanted, and I was willing to date no other women, even though she was not reciprocating. I explained, I preferred this unconventional (slave) relationship over dating others.

She took me at my word. This slave relationship was wildly exciting for me.

My cravings: submission, feminization, humiliation, and cuckoldry. All gradually made more sense to her. She was open-minded enough to listen to my explanations, and she continued to exploit the benefits.

She saw me as a decent guy, with scandalously indecent sexuality. She also saw me as the slave-guy who gave fantastic massages. After one such massage, she was showering, and (voluntarily) I kneeled outside the shower, holding her towel.

"Slave," get in here. "Leave those panties on." Sitting on the shower seat, she handed me a razor, "My pussy, and don't nick!" Her legs spread, I carefully shaved every single hair, until her pussy was perfectly smooth. "Bob will love this. I'm going to fuck the hell out of him tonight."

"Yes Mistress," I panted, still kneeling. The shower water soaking me and my panties; I reveled in my submission.

Mia gradually became more comfortable with having a slave. She realized few women ever get such an opportunity.

She was indifferent to most of my fetishes, but took an interest in cross dressing.

I did all I could to promulgate her interest.

First, I shaved my body. I began wearing panties to our lunches, subtly opening my pants and giving her a glimpse. I took notice that it was a turn-on for her, that I did this in public. Now, after lunches, we almost always headed to my place for a massage. We both stripped to our panties; she luxuriated, while I served.

I had purchased an expensive outdoor type lounge chair, with a thick, comfortable cushion. It made the perfect massage table, except that it was low to the ground, so I could kneel while massaging her.

She became comfortable giving me orders. "Start at my feet," she'd say.

I'd quietly reply, "Yes Mistress Mia." She no longer wore panties, and I massaged right to the edge of her beautiful shaved pussy, but never touched.

She knew the power of the tease. She knew how I yearned to kiss her pussy. I had told her I wished to be brainwashed in my servitude to her, and worshiping her pussy had a strong brainwashing effect.

The next massage, while she laid on her tummy, and I ran my oiled finger between her butt cheeks, and she moaned, so I continued. I massaged her anus, all around, lightly probing. "Go get a dildo," she ordered.

When I returned, she was on the couch, with her feet on the coffee table, legs spread wide. She said nothing, but pointed between her legs. I kneeled and approached her pussy, kissing lightly. I then felt her hand on my head, pushing me downward, till I was at her anus. "Lick," was all she said.

I licked her anus, up and down, and probed my tongue deep as I could. "Deeper," she ordered, and I hardened my tongue, probing and probing. Then she began fucking herself with the dildo, and rubbing her clit with her other hand. She worked the dildo in and out, made loud erotic groans, and gushed into a powerful orgasm.

I eased away, and kneeled, still and quiet, while she luxuriated in afterglow. Finally she brought her legs together, lightly clamping the sides of my head.

While licking her, I'd been lightly stroking my penis, and was dying to come. She could tell by the look in my eyes. She understood, my orgasms were the drug that kept me hooked.

"Are you ready to swallow your cum?"

I exclaimed, "Oh, Yes Mistress!"

"You can jack-off. Come on my pussy," she said. I positioned myself, feet on the floor, and knees on either side of her, on the couch. She asked, "This will make you more brainwashed?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Ok then," she smiled, "Brainwash yourself."

I stroked myself, worshiping her beautiful body, I looked in her eyes, and I repeated, "I am your slave. I am your Sissy slave. You own me. I will be your slave for life. I will never have another woman, I will be your devoted slave."

She interjected, "Let me know when you are ready to come."

"NOW, Mistress! NOW! Can I come NOW!"

She nodded, and I had the most powerful orgasm in my life. My load was huge, and splashed onto her pussy and tummy. She gave me a moment to recover, and then pointed. I dropped back to the floor, and shuttered as I licked up my come.

This all happened while she had a boyfriend. Our relationship had taken a dramatic advancement.

Over subsequent lunches, we defined our relationship. My submission to her was 100% voluntary, and I could refuse her demands any time I wanted, but if I did, that may end it, or have painful consequences. I expounded on the nuances of my fantasies, that I was willing to be seduced deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole.

Mia was engaged in my crossdressing. On day, at my place, she'd brought a bag with some of her old lingerie, swim suits, camisoles, panties, and makeup. I sat, wearing only panties, while she put makeup on my face. We were both surprised at what an attractive woman I became. Bright red lips and stunning eyes, highlighted cheeks, and I was transformed. Next came a (stuffed) bra, a tight camisole, and heels.

"I'd like to see you suck a cock like that," Mia commented. "If I order you to suck a cock, are you going to do it?"

I had opened this Pandora's box, I had begged Mia to take control, and now I would live with the consequences. I reluctantly replied, "Yes Mistress."

She replied, "You're going to practice on a dildo." She laughed, "Go get your little fuck toy, only now it's going in your slutty mouth instead of up your slutty ass."

I'd previously told her I regularly fucked myself with a dildo.

She sat on the couch, the dildo sticking out from between her legs, like a real cock. I practiced my oral sex, while she looked at her phone, occasionally saying, "Deeper. I want to see you deep-throat that cock."

After about 4", I gagged. "You're going to learn to take a cock all the way into your throat. I may not let you come again until you can swallow that cock."

I noticed her nipples were hard; she was stroking them through her tight top. "Go take your "medicine," she ordered. I welcomed the break from the dildo sucking, took a Viagra, and then returned, where she pointed, and I resumed the dildo training.

Her hand slipped down, and she lightly stroked her pussy, through her panties, just inches from where the dildo was held between her legs. Her other hand still worked on a nipple. "I like seeing you feminized, sucking a cock." She pulled the dildo away, "Kiss my pussy. And brainwash yourself while you do, but not out loud, say it to yourself."

I repeated in my mind, "I am your sissy slave. I will serve you. I will do anything you say," while lightly kissing her panty covered pussy, truly conditioning myself as her slave.

"Stand up," she ordered. I stood before her, and she lightly stroked my semi-hard cock, encased in panties. "From now on, I want you dressed like this every time I come over. And I want you wearing make-up. I also want you to get realistic fake boobs; the best money can buy."

I replied, "Yes Mistress."

She stood and headed to the bedroom, stripping off her top and panties. She lay on the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Kiss." I kissed and licked her pussy until she nudged me upward, and my hard cock eased into her pussy for the first time in any months. I was well trained in our routine, bringing her to a first orgasm, then a second. Each time her pussy gushed onto the bed. I remained still until she announced, "I'm done." I eased out of her, and did not get to come.

She retired to the couch for a nap, while I stripped the bed and washed the sheets. Still wearing the bra and top, I put on fresh panties, that nicely encased my balls and hard cock.

She awoke, and I'd been mincing around the house, cleaning. "We'll have to get you a Maid's costume," she said. "Perhaps we'll go shopping." The thought filled me with a mixture of embarrassment and excitement.

She got the bag of clothes she'd brought and started sorting through them. She'd hold them up against my body, and make little comments. Standing there, still under the effect of the Viagra, and not having come my cock was quickly rock hard. She handed me a one-piece bathing suit, she ordered, "Put this on."

I stripped, and pulled the stretchy material up my body. The hips were very high-cut, the crotch was narrow and tight, as I pulled the straps over my shoulders. The rear was tight between my cheeks. My hard cock was held tight to my body, and seemed huge and amplified through the material. She double over laughing. She made me dance, swing my hips, and then had me put on the high heels.

Then she had me put a plug in my ass, held tight by the rear "thong". The plug made me involuntarily twitch my hips. Then she had me walk around, swinging my hips like a girl. Then she made me increase, until I was literally twerking. Then I heard her camera. She'd never taken photos of me before. She saw a look on my face, and I thought she'd relent, but instead she said, "Get used to it."

She took a quick shower, and prepared to leave. "I want you to jack-off wearing that swim suit. Take a video, and text it to me. Include licking up your cum. Be creative on your cum licking."

In a mixture of sexual palpitation, and humiliation, I pulled the front to the side, and began jacking off, holding the dildo in my other hand. I was her total slave. I stroked my cock, and teased my nipples, quickly came on the dildo. I licked my cum off the dildo, then texted her the video.

Her reply was a simple, "Bravo, slave."


sissy171
sissy171
535 Followers