My Sub Destiny Ch. 04

Story Info
My Sub life with a Non-Dom.
2.4k words
4.7
8.4k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

Our unconventional life was lovely.

Before we met, Mia foresaw a life of vanilla contentment.

Our paths crossed, and her vanilla was enriched with deep colors of kinky bliss. And it was evolving-with no end in sight.

I had started hormones. My male breasts had always poked thru my shirts. It wouldn't take much, and they'd be perky little femmy breasts.

A bra, (with fake boobies), a cami, and panties, was my home-time dress. Mia also wore only a cami and panties, her nipples always poking thru her thin cami top. This became normal for us. My soft penis and balls were always nicely encased in my panties, as I discarded any panties that didn't contain me. Mia liked the look, me in panties with a little "sissy-bump".

Missy would be here from Thursday thru Sunday, and she already knew how we dressed. Mia and I wondered if she'd dress the same. She'd seen plenty of photos of me, and a few including Mia. It was clear her visit would have a sexual component. How sexual, remained to be seen.

Upon Missy's arrival, we gave her a tour our charming little home, (with an attic/dungeon). She loved our roof-top sunning area, and wanted to go up sunbathe. I in my bikini, she and Mia nude except for tiny bikini bottoms.

Mia laid down, and I began applying tanning cream. Missy just jumped in, and helped me apply tanning cream to Mia. She boldly caressed Mia's breasts, and teased her hand under Mia's thong, right to the very edge of her pussy. Mia gasped. Then Missy went back to Mia's breasts and said, "I've wanted to feel these tits from the first time we met." Mia was amused; I was amused....(and getting hard).

Missy laid back, "Now me."

Mia did not reciprocate, but said, "Give Missy one of your devine massages."

I spread the cream over her body, and they casually conversed. We had only two beds, so Missy could sleep on the couch, or have my bed, and I sleep on the couch.

Or a third option, I mentioned to Mia, "I could sleep with you?"

Mia smiled, "Or Missy could sleep with you."

Upon which, Missy said, "Or I could sleep with you," smiling at Mia.

Mia chuckled, "So who do you want to fuck more, me or him?"

Missy smirked, "I want to fuck you both, really bad!"

Mia was amused, "So do you also want to be my slave?"

Missy replied, "I'll be anything you want me to be," while at the same time maneuvering to between Mia's legs, bending down, kissing Mia's bikini, right on her pussy, saying, "I want to taste this pussy."

Mia's mouth was agape, saying, "I knew you were a slut, but I didn't realized just what a slut you are!"

Missy said, "Well for this weekend, I'm your slut." Then she started pulling Mia's thong down.

A gravitas was upon us.

Mia paused, and then she raised her hips, allowing Missy to pull down her bikini bottom.

"Freshly shaved," smiled Missy, as she lowered and began kissing Mia's pussy.

Mia had always indicated that lezz was not her thing, and yet, she closed her eyes, and eased her hands onto Missy's head.

"Lower," said Mia, spreading and bending her knees to give Missy access. Missy took long swaths, licking from just above Mia's ass all the way to her clit, where she spent more tongue time, until Mia eased her head lower. Missy repeated her swath, working back to Mia's clit. I knew Mia required more pressure on her clit, and she'd never orgasm just from oral sex.

Mia stood up and said, "This way," grabbing Missy's hand.

I knew where she was headed; to her bedroom, and her fav, her double dildo, with the vibrating clit head.

I was not invited, so I lay on my lounger, slightly stroking my hard-on thru the thin material of my bikini bottom.

Fifteen minutes, and my phone rang. Mia said, "Please come down here."

Mia regally luxuriated on the bed, (soaking wet towel under her hips), with Missy snuggled up to her.

"Take care of this slut. Make her cum."

"Yes Mistress," I smiled, kissing Missy.

She spread her legs, and I kissed her pussy. She let me lick for a few minutes, then pulled me up, and I entered her. Her pussy was lovely, very tight, so I eased slowly, as she gasped, "Oh, I need this!"

I was barely in all the way, she quavered, and she came! I was not expecting that, but I laid perfectly still, as Mia had trained me, awaiting Missy's que to continue. Quickly she began to move under me, and I began again. This time I was able to grind my pelvis on her, giving her a clitoral orgasm, upon which she shuttered, and emitted sexy womanly whimpers to yelps. Again, I lay still, elbows relieving weight on her body, until she indicated, and I slowly withdrew.

Missy looked to Mia, "That is one well-trained slave!"

As usual, I requested, "Mistress, may I come?"

"Not just yet," she said, "let's get back to sunbathing."

On the way to the sun-deck, Missy spent a moment surveying the dungeon.

Mia smiled, "This awaits you."

Mia and Missy slept together every night. I lay in my bed and listened to their soft, patient, love making. Unlike men, they had no sense of urgency. In the mornings, I served them in quiet subservience. I was dressed and made up in my most feminine manner. Mia enjoyed a certain pride in showing off her owned human toy, her willing, devoted, self-brainwashed, slave.

They planned another visit, and James, their gay work friend would be joining us. I had come to love sex that included a soft dildo in my boi-pussy, and relished that I'd soon be getting fucked for real. So much for my past homophobia.

In the meantime, Mia was gone half the time, and I had arranged my business such that I was working from my exclusively from home. This left me much time alone. I put myself on a strict diet, so as my stomach shrank, my breasts grew. I wandered around the house, literally "feeling" my breasts growing, checking in every mirror. My nipples were also increasing in size and sensitivity. I was palpitating with excitement.

Mia had become bored with me asking every time I wanted to masturbate, so I spent as much time creating fantasies.

My fav:

Which I've done many times, with slight variations.

I'd put extra-slutty makeup on my face, topped with slutty bright red lips, and my wig. I put a full length mirror at the end of my bed, so I could watch myself. I put sensuous lube on my ass, cock, dildo, nipples, mouth....everywhere.

I laid on my bed, and arranged the (dungeon) dildo. The base end affixed to the end of my bed, and the dildo end such that I could ease it into my shaved boi-pussy. Sometimes I used a smaller mirror and watched it ease in my waiting boi-pussy. I grew to love the feeling of a cock when it first pushed inside me. Henceforth, masturbation would feel incomplete if my ass-pussy wasn't being fucked, as I stroked myself.

My bikini tan was so stark! My growing boobies were so pronounced, outlined by my bikini top, they appeared so "authentic". It felt so feminine, while I touched my hard, sensitive nipples; my hard boi-clitty leaking copious pre-cum, which I squeezed onto my finger, and into my slutty mouth. I am wearing nothing, but high heels, and a collar around my neck. I look at my femmy self in the mirror, and I drift into fantasy.

I imagined myself as a feminized slave, at a pool party, with many other femmy slaves. But I am the most desirable, the most beautiful, the slave every man and woman wants to use for their pleasure. I am naked, and my stark bikini tan is on full display.

Mia would direct me to lay back, allowing a man to straddle my face, and get him hard, while everyone watched. Then he would mount Mia, on the lounger right next to me, and they'd indulge in passionate sex. He'd make her come at the same time he blew his load deep inside her pussy. They'd lay in afterglow, then he'd dismount, and I lick him clean. Then she'd be standing above my face. His white cum would drip in a long string from her pussy, and I'd catch it with my mouth, causing the onlookers to laugh. Then she'd lower onto my mouth, I'd lick every drop from her beautiful pussy.

Another couple, total strangers, approach. He straddles my face, and fucks my mouth, shoving his cock deep as he pleases, in my well-trained throat. She sits and lightly strokes my cock, (only it's me, lightly stroking my cock), a tease reward for being such a good cock sucking femmy slave.

Mistress has drifted away. People, strangers will use me all night long. My cock will be teased at their cruel discretion. They use me to fulfill their fantasies.

One couple, while he fucks my boi-pussy, she lays beside me and presents a breast. Her breasts are swollen and her nipples are huge. She says, "Suckle." I suck on her huge nipple. Her breasts have a strange taste. She says, "Harder baby," and I suck hard as I can, and she says, "Good baby." Then she switches to the other side, presents her other breast, and says the same, "Suckle," and I suckle. All the while, she lightly strokes, teasing my cock, moaning, while I suckle. He cums in my sissy pussy, and they disappear.

When I stand, cum runs down my leg, and I know better than to wipe it off. There is so much cum, it runs all the way down my leg, and into my tall, high heels.

I lay on my bed, and can stand it no longer. I imagine Mistress Mia granting me permission to cum. I stroke hard for just a few seconds, and blow my load onto a dish. I lick it clean, imagining Mia standing above me as I lick, and I am (voluntarily) deeper brainwashed.

Mia took me bra shopping, which was deliciously exciting and humiliating. She really enjoyed dressing me. I was her sex slave, but also her dress-up doll. We found the perfect A-cup bras. They were thin and silky with no padding, so my nipples protruded uninhibited. We also bought silky thin camisoles that accentuated my growing girly breasts. I swooned at how my nipples (which seemed erect all the time), protruded thru my dainty thin camisoles.

My tan grew deeper and deeper, and my breasts grew bigger and bigger. I could easily pass as a girl.

Missy and James visited. I had imagined James as a quaint little gay-boy. He was gay, but tall, and muscular. We headed to the sun deck. He wanted to sun bathe nude. I wasted no time, putting lotion on his body, working my way to his cock. It grew in my hands! I was so excited, I simply straddle/mounted him! His cock was swallowed by my waiting boi-pussy. The women watched, as I did all the work, rocking every which way, until James moaned, and came deep inside me.

I'd let go of the fear of being seen by people from my past. The four of us went to dinner in the avant-garde district. I actually did see a few people from my past; they had no clue it was me. I now looked so feminine; I was unrecognizable from my former self.

James slept with me that night; Missy with Mia. I laid with my back to him, his cock in my boi-pussy, and his hand stroking my cock while he gently fucked me. He'd slide his hand to my nipples, and make me swoon, then back to teasing my cock.

I asked him to fuck me like a girl, and he obliged. I laid on my back and spread my legs wide. His cock felt divine inside me. I'd never felt so feminine. He went up to his knees, and manhandled my body, holding my hips in the air as he fucked me hard. I loved being manhandled, his hands grabbing my ass cheeks. My dainty body was being man-fucked. I laid there, arms to the sides of the bed, as if I was tied in that position. I wanted my cock touched, but I laid there like a submissive girl. I stroked my nipples while he fucked me.

He came inside, and I laid still, as he lowered, keeping his cock inside as he laid back on top of me. I felt his cock softening inside me. Then we were in the shower, washing. I still had not come, which he seemed to ignore. I softened a bit, put on sexy thin panties and a tight cami. My boobies and hard nipples protruded. He slept nude. Again, my back to him, his hands teased a nipple as we fell asleep.

In the morning, I was so hard. I laid back and showed him my straining hardon, stretching my panties to their limit. He tickled my balls through my panties, and lightly stroked my cock, and I whimpered for relief. He smiled and said, "That's a good slave-girl. Put your hands under your butt." Then he straddled my face and fucked my mouth until he came in my throat.

"Please let me come!" I implored.

He replied, "Mia told me to not let you come. She'll decide if and when."

We walked upstairs, and Missy and Mia sat on the couch, in thong panties and cami tops, sitting on their legs, nice and comfy.

I begged, "Please Mistress, let me come!"

Mia replied, "Just having a little fun. Sure baby, you can come now. Go get your dildo."

In front of them all, I kneeled, working back onto my calves, allowing the dildo to work into my ass. I began stroking my cock.

Mia said, "Don't come until we say it's ok,"

I stroked and they teased, Mia saying, "I want her to wear a skirt and heels today." She continued, "Would you like that?"

"Yes Mistress," I panted.

Missy chimed in, "How about if we dress her in garters and stockings, so when she sits, everyone will see the tops of her hose."

Mia smiled, "Would you like that, little girl?"

"Yes Mistress!"

"Please may I come," I begged.

She smiled, "Come baby."


sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers