My Sub Femboy Pt. 02

Story Info
Femboy Tatum returns the favor.
4.2k words
4.65
17.1k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatum and I collapsed on my bed, breathing heavily, as if we had been running for miles. Lying on opposite ends of the mattress I looked up and across his petite, sweaty body. A narrow stream of light from nearby street lamps cast a perfect, thin beam of light through my bedroom window, down the length of his tender, naked, 19 year old frame. I could still see fresh rills of saliva-mixed bodily juices splattered across his hairless pelvic mound and dripping from his traumatized little semi-erect cock. With every ragged inhalation I took catching my breath, I tasted his warm, sweaty, pheromone-tinged juices permeating my mouth and throat. His juices tasted strongly sensual, yet somehow, innocently primal and sweet.

I had eaten many women's ejaculate in the past as they released into my mouth and onto my face. I had once had a chubby girlfriend who loved to grind her horny wet, shaved vagina across my face and mouth until she exploded gushes of her built up secretions into my mouth. I always accepted these warm gifts happily, possibly because my cock was buried deep in her throat at the time she was cumming. "Deepthroating me when she orgasmed", she said, "was the only thing that kept her from screaming when she came on my face". Most of these orgasms involved gushing torrents of mysterious fluids that I eagerly swallowed back, yet somehow, never fully developed a strong passion for receiving.

The only thing I could think after Tatum had released a huge blast of thick, gooey boy-cum down my throat and into my stomach was that I wanted more! Until less than an hour and a half earlier he had been a complete stranger, yet I found myself rock hard, hoping for another helping of his most intimate of fluids. Feeling his small body surrendering to my probing mouth and tongue until he convulsed sperm was an intoxicating level of excitement and gratification I had never experienced with a woman.

Before I could resolve to stimulating him a second round he turned, smiled up at me wickedly, grabbed my still rock-hard penis, and began pumping it up and down slowly. The sensation made me jump slightly and he moaned, "Mmmmm" in approval. The outline of his face caught a thin beam of light coming through the gap in the curtained window. He was so incredibly cute. It was like he was an entirely new species of ultra sexy human, a beautiful girl with a cock. He focussed on my cock intently as he steadily worked it up and down. I grabbed a pillow off the floor and threw it behind my head, so I could watch him work me better. "You like that daddy?", he asked, looking up at me for approval. "Oh yeah baby, you're making daddy feel really good tonight", I whispered back.

He squeezed the base of my fully erect 8 inch member and moved a little closer towards my crotch. His soft blond hair fell across my stomach and between my legs as he slowly adjusted into a more comfortable position beside me. His long, skinny legs faced me to my right side. I could see his tiny semi-hard cock, glistening with cold saliva and cum. He raised and then bent his left leg at the knee back down onto the bed for better balance, giving me a full view of my handiwork. His small hairless balls were still drenched in saliva and sexual goo, evidence of our earlier oral session. Streams of gooey saliva and cum smeared out from his inner thigh to his cock. I smiled wickedly to myself at the mess I had made between his legs. I could feel his warm breath on the head of my cock as he kissed it lightly and then began running his tongue slowly up and down the shaft.

Tatum closed his eyes and put the head of my cock into his warm mouth, holding me there, his teeth anchored firmly, but ever so lightly under the bulging frenulum. He began stroking me like this lightly around the base, holding my engorged sensitive head just inside his mouth. His blond hair tickled my stomach and thighs as his head bobbed slowly up and down on my throbbing shaft. I shuddered and my legs shook momentarily at the intensity of the pleasure he was making my body experience. A really cute, naked boy who I had just sucked off was now sucking my cock late at night in my bed. All I could think was that I wanted this to go on forever. He slowly began alternating on & off sucking movements on my stiff head just inside his warm mouth as he methodically pumped the base of my cock.

He stuck his right index finger into his mouth and then slowly began worming it between my legs and into my eager rectum. I could tell he was doing his best to make me cum quickly if I wanted to, but I was nowhere ready for that and signaled him to slow down. His mouth had filled with copious amounts of saliva as he worked my head with his tongue and the front of his mouth. When he could no longer contain any more, streams of warm saliva spilled over his lips, down my shaft, around my balls, and into the crack of my ass, where he used it to re-lube his middle finger, which was now steadily screwing me as i parted my legs wider to give him easier access. He made loud slurping noises trying to contain and retrieve all that spilled saliva as he occasionally deepthroated me in a vain attempt to retrieve more. The majority of it escaped down the length of my horny penis.

My body slowly pumped upwards into his inviting mouth and back down onto his hand and two stiffened fingers, now buried deep in my ass, massaging my prostate. Large chill bumps formed on my arms and thighs as the hairs on my body stood erect from such intense stimulation. I could smell his clean blond hair as his head moved back and forth above my penis. I greedily craved more of him. I sat up to get a better view, causing his fingers to slip out of my rectum. Seeing that I wanted to watch, he moved down between my legs and resumed his work. The new angle felt even better. Now my slightly curved back cock was working with the contour of his mouth, allowing me to glide in and out if his mouth much more easily. Having both his hands free now he used them to jerk me off vigorously into his mouth, making loud slurping noises as he did so. I was a little embarrassed now that I had done what felt like a mediocre job sucking him off first. I was getting the full royal treatment from my new young lover. I grabbed his head with both hands and forced his mouth deep onto my horny prick. He didn't resist me. I held him until his body jerked and then let him for air, allowing him to continue at his own rhythm.

As if fate had nosed its way into my bliss, a loud knock came to my door. I looked over at my clock and it read 12:18am. "What the fuck?" I said out loud. Tatum quickly extricated his mouth and fingers from my body and sat up, pulling my comforter across his sweaty nude body in uncertainly. "It's OK", I said quietly. "It's probably just my buddy Jake wanting to hang out or drag me off to a bar". "I'll get rid of him, don't you move", I said as I grabbed him by the back of his hair and kissed him quickly. "Yes sir daddy, whatever you say", he whispered back wickedly.

I tried to hide my annoyance as I wrapped a sheet around my naked body and cracked open the door. Sure enough, Jake and his girlfriend, Susan was there, dressed up, half drunk, and reeking of really good skunky ganja. "Dude!, it's Friday night. Why the fuck are you in bed?" Jake asked, with a puzzled look on his face. Normally I would have welcomed their company, but tonight I really wanted them gone. I had cracked the door only about two inches for fear of the smell of sex drifting out onto the patio. "Umm, I kind of have a date right now", I replied, sleepily, despite not being sleepy at all (I had forgotten I was only wearing a bed sheet). Susan now looked closer at my makeshift toga and quickly realized they were intruding. She quickly apologized and began backing away. "You gotta tell me all about this one tomorrow", Jake demanded loudly, as Susan pulled him away from my door, and back across the yard. I waved, slightly embarrassed, thinking, "Yeah, in your fucking dreams I will", and quickly closed the door.

I dropped the sheet from around my shoulders at the door and made a hasty beeline back to my bedroom with a long sigh. I was insane to get back into Tatums' pouty little, wet, mouth as soon as humanly possible. Just as I thought, on returning to my bedroom I was immediately struck with the overpowering odor of sweat and cum hanging in the air. Tatum, hearing the exchange between me and my friends, and determining that I was dispatching my unwanted company away, had sat up, lit a candle on my nightstand, and was now sitting naked on the foot of my bed with a vacant look on his face as he stroked his slick narrow penis.

He let his wispy, long, blond hair fall wherever it landed, some down his chest, some down his back, and some piled lightly onto his shoulders. The flickering candlelight across his slick, white chin evidenced the sloppy, wet, attention he had been giving me just before we were interrupted. He was oblivious to the single bead of bubbly saliva that was slowly making its way down the right side of his neck. He leaned back slightly and parted his legs wide, exposing himself fully to me. His cock was erect as he stroked it, and he hadn't bothered to clean himself up from when I had previously devoured his horny crotch. A drop of my saliva still hung suspended from the base of his balls. The strong smell of boy sex hung heavily in the room, which was incredibly arousing. I looked down at him hungrily, preparing myself to violate his soft young mouth until I came.

"Please feed me daddy", he asked me quietly, as he opened his mouth wide and cocking his head to one side. He reached out, grabbed my hardened cock, and pulled me closer towards him. My heart began to race at this. It was the hottest thing anyone had ever said or done to me in my life. I couldn't resist him if my life depended on it. Wordlessly I moved to him as he looked up at me submissively. I grabbed his face with both hands, reached down and kissed him long and hard. He closed his eyes and I tasted my own precum on his soft red lips as I kissed him hard and deep. I stood back up, gathered up his long, soft blond hair into a bunch behind his head and stuck two fingers deep into his mouth, he looked up into my eyes with a sultry vacant stare and took them without resistance or question. I briefly finger-fucked his warm wet mouth all the way to my knuckles, until I was sure he was going to be able to take what I was about to give him. He bobbed his head back and forth against my knuckles, signaling he wanted more of this treatment. My fingers snaked across his tongue and down the back of his mouth as he made a quick "Caww" sound, clearing his throat, as if to tell me he could take this and more if I wanted.

I removed my fingers and slurped the accumulated saliva off of them as he looked up at me silently, moving my stiff cock closer to his cute round face. I grabbed the base of my cock, while holding the back of his head firmly by his hair in my other hand, and slowly inserted myself into his wide open mouth. My knees nearly buckled from intense pleasure as he closed his lips around my shaft. Keeping his eyes locked on mine, he thrust his face forward, towards the base of my pelvis. All eight full inches of my engorged penis disappeared into Tatums' tiny face and slid across the length of his tongue until it met resistance at the back of his throat. He held me there for what felt like forever, as his lips rhythmically opened slightly, and then contracted as they crawled forward, trying to pull more of me deeper into his hungry mouth.

He reached around and grabbed my quivering thighs with both hands, pulling my body closer into his face. I gasped as he showed me just how much of me he could take, my own mouth wide open in disbelief as he continued to devour every inch of me without the slightest resistance. He held me hard and firmly in the back of his throat for at least 30 seconds without coming up for air until finally his face and throat began to turn bright red. He released me with a giant loud inhalation, my slick reddened penis reappearing from his deep mouth. A long clear string of thick saliva from the back of his throat hung like Christmas tinsel from a from the tip of my penis back to his lips briefly, then broke, falling limply back down his face and chest as he took several deep breaths.

He looked up at me for approval. I think my mouth was still open in disbelief at what he had done to me because he smiled broadly, knowing that I was enjoying him. He inhaled me again, all the way down to the root. "Oh God, yes" I cried loudly, throwing my head back in pleasure. He grabbed me again, supporting my shaking legs. I was supposed to be the dominant part in this arrangement but Tatum was completely having his will with my cock and I was letting him.

This time as he deep throated me he began turning his head from side to side, causing my cock to rotate around and experience the walls of his warm throat. He licked his fingers and gradually began inching his index and middle fingers inside of my from behind. He looked up at me for approval and I whispered, "Good girl". He closed his eyes and began sucking me back and forth, deep throating me every 5th or 6th downstroke.

Sweet Tatum happily pleasured me this way for about five full minutes, only gagging briefly once or twice as he effortlessly worked the entire length of my sensitive cock. He buried his fingers deep inside of me and slowly began finger-fucking my sensitive ass. Seeing that he could more than handle whatever I gave him I forced myself to extricate my penis from his the grip of his mouth and pushed him onto his back on the bed. I mounted him as I held his hands together above his head in complete submission. "I want to fuck your mouth really hard now baby. Would you do that for daddy?", I asked. "Yes daddy, let me make you feel good, I can take it", he answered.

I positioned my cock above his mouth as he opened wide to receive me, and then slowly lowered myself into his dark, waiting orifice. He slurped once and took all of me as I relaxed onto his face. "Good girl", I whispered. I began slowly pumping my cock up and down into his waiting face. His hands wrapped around my waist, caressing my thighs, so he could signal me when he needed air. During my first thrust I was able to pump inside of his mouth countless times for nearly 45 seconds before he squeezed my legs for relief. I pulled out of him as thick drool poured all across his face and hair from the tip of my red cock.

He took three quick breaths and then nodded, signaling me for more. I grabbed his head with both hands and thrust deeply into his mouth again until I felt his teeth fire-walled against my pelvis. He bit down slightly, which sent a shockwave of pleasure throughout my body. He looked up at me as if this were an old trick. He raised his eyes for more, so I gave it to him.

I thrust in and out of him with sheer abandon at least 12-15 incredible times and then let him have more air. Saliva bubbles expanded from the edges of his mouth, then broke and slid down his face and chin. I wiped large pools of drool and precum from his eyes, smearing it down across his face and he quickly raised his chin upward for more. He looked like a total cum whore now. His face was completely coated in thick saliva, sweat, and precum. a huge saliva bubble hung suspended on his chin, just below his lips. I smeared the gooey fluid all across his smiling face, then used it to pump my cock hard four or five strokes, then I sank into his face again and slowly fucked his mouth deep and rhythmically for as long as I could. He gagged strongly once and I paused, still deep in his throat until the urge passed. He signaled me with a tap that he was ready and I resumed my rhythmic thrusting. Large arcs of thick saliva yellow shot up and out from the back of his throat, onto his pretty face, and down his neck as I pounded violently into his mouth. Waves of incredibly pleasure blew through my body as I plunged into my new little friends hot mouth.

After his last gag he seemed to find his rhythm. I skull-fucked his mouth for nearly a full minute after this without letting up, sinking my cock to the hilt with every thrust countless times as I squeezed his head tightly with both hands. Bubbles of saliva poured from the corners of his mouth like erupting lava, completely soaking my bed sheets. Tatums' body grew completely limp as I pounded his face repeatedly. Screwing his eager mouth was the most incredible sensation I had ever felt. No woman had ever come close to letting me fuck her mouth this hard and deeply.

Tatum had practically no gag reflex whatsoever and I was only constrained by how long he was able to hold his breath each penetration. This sexy little fem was completely submitting to my hardened cock which mercilessly screwed his horny wet mouth. I was in love. Twice I pulled out of his mouth to avoid cumming too soon and eventually let him up to breathe. The head of my cock was dark red, almost purple from overstimulation. Had I not cum earlier that morning I would have most certainly exploded by now.

He caught his breath a few times and I pulled him off the bed onto the floor. He sat with his back to the foot of the bed and laid his head back over the edge. His lips, nose, and chin were bright red and friction-burnt from my continuous abuse, grinding on his face. Despite this he never stopped to grab a towel to wipe away all the accumulating fluids from his face, hair, and neck. Thick fuck-juices dripped from his ears and the bottom of his chin onto his stomach. He had blown thick secretions up through his nose, which now ran down his face, back into his mouth. He was totally into it though. His eyes were narrowed in concentration, clearly prepared for another round of skull-fucking. I let his breathing ease for a few seconds and moved to him again. I grabbed his soaking wet head from behind and inserted myself back into his inviting little mouth. The friction from the relentless pounding had made his mouth so incredibly hot. Keeping my feet on the floor I lay forward across the bed with head squarely beneath my crotch and began riding mouth again. He made "glugging" sounds in his throat as he took my cock over and over.

I slowly began to become aware that at some point I was groaning loudly with each of my thrusts. Again I had to pull out to avoid a quickly rising orgasm. After the third wave began to build I knew I couldn't stop. My will to continue had left me and my overwhelming need to release couldn't be denied anymore. My body was red and drenched in sweat. my lungs were raw from heavy breathing, and my balls were now screaming for release. I told him I was getting close the final time he came up for air. "Don't hold back daddy", I want it all" he told me as bubbles of throat goo formed and burst around his mouth. "Just give me a signal when you're about to cum so I'm ready to swallow". I was delirious and dizzy from ecstasy. I could barely see straight, thinking how I was about to explode in this lovely boys' hungry little mouth.

I knew I wouldn't last more than four or five more thrusts as I entered him again for the final time. I briefly thought to myself that I wanted to watch his face as he took my cum. I only lasted three more thrusts as it turned out. An involuntary, almost feminine, groan escaped me as I realized I was already at the peak as I penetrated past his lips. Sensing I was very near, his slick middle finger quickly worked its way deep inside of my warm rectum again, all the way to my prostate. I drooled and became slightly dizzy from the intense waves of pleasure washing over me now. I pushed as deeply into his mouth as I could thrust before managing to cry out, "Now! Now!, oh God Now!" I released hard into the back of his throat. I moaned a long, hard, guttural sound as I emptied wave after wave of cum into his hungry throat. I completely forgot wanting to watch his expression as I released into him and for some odd reason thought briefly of penguins regurgitating food into the mouths of their young as I came. My orgasm seemed continue well past the point I thought was the peak.

12