My Sub Femboy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tatum swallowed the first two bursts effortlessly, but the next several were too much, too fast, and he coughed forcefully trying to keep ahead of me. Sperm shot out from his mouth in all directions. Despite this he continued swallowing the last several blasts back as my body shook violently on top of his face. He caressed my thighs for me to let up. I let him have a quick breath and then returned my still oozing cock back to his mouth for three or four more deep strokes until I had to finally stop.

I pulled back from his face and he was completely drenched, but happy. Every surface of his hair and face was wet with sweat, cum, and stringy, thick fuck-juices from the back of his mouth and throat. Saliva and stringy cum dripped from his hair and ran down the front of his neck. His lips and nose and chin were even more raw now from the friction-fuck I had put his face through. I stood up as he got off the floor and back onto the bed. We collapsed onto each other in an exhausted sweaty heap, giggling like young girls. We held each other and kissed as I wiped thick fluids from his eyes and face. His mouth tasted like bleach and warm salty sperm. We swapped my thick, frothy cum back and forth as we kissed each other passionately. "You are really fucking incredible", I whispered between kisses. He smiled and moaned his approval. Eventually we each collapsed on our backs, allowing our bodies to relax and cool down. Our wet, sweaty skin glowed in the flickering candlelight.

My cock ached from the brutal punishment I had put it through. I got up and went for a quick bathroom break. Examining my slick penis in the bathroom light I saw how raw the entire dorsal side my shaft had become from Tatums' teeth and the roof of his mouth that had raked back and forth across my tender flesh countless times.

I glanced back into my bedroom, hoping Tatum wasn't getting dressed and preparing to leave yet. By this time it was nearly 2am. I was exhausted, but still aroused. I wanted more of his tiny five inch cock in my mouth. When I came out of the bathroom he was sound asleep. His hair was wet and matted, and spread in complete disarray over his face. His tiny naked body was nearly spread eagle in the center of my bed. I threw my comforter over him as I lay back down close to him and quickly fell asleep.

12