My Submission to a Real Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers

'Open your mouth katt.'

When I did I felt his hand lightly touch a lip then I felt cum drip into my mouth and realize he was going to make me eat my own cum. He feeds it all into my mouth but tells me not to swallow. Then he makes me lick his palm clean. I had thought about eating my own cum a lot but had never done it. He takes my blindfold off and leans over me.

'Open wide sissy boy, show me that mouthful of cum.'

The look he was giving me left no doubt that he was in control. I felt rather intimidated by him and he knew it too. He looked at the cum in my mouth.

'You look like such a fag katt. Obedient little sissy fag. Cumslut for real men. Look at you, tears running down your cheeks, your little clit looking even smaller than normal, your mouth open showing another man your fag mouth full of cum. Could you be any more of a fag than this?'

The taste of cum is strong in my mouth. He makes me swish it around with my tongue before he finally lets me swallow it. I force myself to do it as he whispers in my ear telling me what a faggot I must be, to eat my own cum. Only the real pussy bitches do that. Only nasty little sissy bitches. He takes off my restraints setting me free. He takes me back into the living room and we both drink a beer and smoke another joint. He then hands me a pill.

'I know you said that you lose all your kinkiness once you cum. That is not acceptable. That is exstacy. It will help you get into the mood again. Now

I brought some clothes I want you to wear for me. They are in the bag in your bedroom. There is also a little makeup in there. Impress me katt. I will be in the living room. You have 30 minutes.

I take the pill and got into the bedroom and see a large bag on the bed and a hanging bag on the door handle. I don't know when he brought this stuff in. I get into the bag and start taking things out. The first item is a pair of white yoga pants but they looked too small. I start putting them on and realize that they will stretch and after working at it a little while I have them on. They fit skin tight and hold my cock tightly up between my legs. They also pulled up into my ass crack accenting my ass cheeks. It looked like I didn't even have a cock, my crotch so smooth.

Then there is the sheer pink blouse. It has puffy sleeves and when I put it on, there were no buttons, only long tails in the front that I realized you had to tie together to fasten the blouse. It was designed to expose your chest being open enough my nipples were just barely covered. The blouse couldn't have been more feminine.

Lastly, there were the white pumps with 3" spiked heels. I put them on and walk in them. I had some experience with high heels and handled them pretty well. I got the makeup out of the bag and put on some of the pink lipstick and a little mascara to highlight my eyes a little. Not much, just enough so anyone could tell I had some makeup on. Then I look at myself in the mirror. I look like such a flaming sissy fag. I was starting to feel the effects of the exstacy. It makes me feel more relaxed and does bring back my kinky thoughts. I pose looking at the faggot in the mirror. I feel so turned on again. I want to act like such a sissy for him.

My thirty minutes aree up and I swish my way back into the living room. I stop suddenly when I realize another man is sitting in the room with Master. Master has dressed again and is sharing a drink and another joint with the other man. I was not expecting this at all and can feel my face redden as I see the other man checking me out.

'katt, this is my friend Mike. I was telling him about you and then we discovered he lives in the same development as you do. He wanted to meet you and I told him if things were going well I would give him a call and he could drop by.'

I don't know what to do or say and just stand there.

'Well bitch, you going to tell Mike hello or you going to stand there like a sissy bimbo.'

'Hello Sir,' I say, my voice as fem as I can make it.

'Hello katt,' Mike answers. 'Steve has been telling me about you and I really wanted to meet you.'

'Mike like submissive sissy boys too katt. After sharing a few of your emails with him he insisted on meeting you.'

'She isn't very well trained yet is she?' Mike asks.

'No, I have just started her training but so far she has been doing very well.'

'Have you fucked her yet?' When Master answers no, 'I didn't think so. They are never the same once they have been fucked. They have trouble making eye contact with real men. It's a great tell to help men pick out sissy little bitches like her. Do you mind he asks,' standing up.

'No Mike, check her out.'

He moves around me checking me out, then feel his hand lightly on my ass. I try not to move as his hand fondles my ass checks then he moves in front of my and his hand moves to my crotch caressing it.

'Bitch must not have much of a cock, most of these sissy boys don't.'

'Tell him about you cumming katt.'

'Master played with me till I came Sir then he made me lick it all up.' It was so embarrassing telling another man that. I still couldn't believe that he had invited another guy over and has been telling him about me. Has he told others? So strange, standing there, letting a stranger feel me up. Master gets up and comes over and gives me a couple big tokes off the joint.

'I bet she is going to be a good fuck Steve. I have told you how you have to treat little bitches like her. You have to have a firm hand and make sure they understand their place,' he says as he presses up against my ass cheeks. 'If you ever need any help or want to lend her out, you have to let me know. I think a little time with me might work wonders with her,' Mike says as he slaps one ass cheek rather hard. 'I better get going, thanks for inviting me over. I think this one might work out well for you Steve. Don't forget, spare the rod, ruin the sissy,' he says laughing then he leaves.

I relax a little after he leaves but remain standing as Master walks slowly around me.

'That was a very disappointing performance katt. I bring a friend over to show him my new sissy boy and what do you do. You stand there like a fucking bimbo, not saying or doing anything.'

'I tried to be a good sissy for you Master.'

'Well bitch, you didn't try hard enough. My sissy isn't hesitant in any situation and you failed. I put together the perfect outfit for you and did you show any appreciation? Did you show my friend how much you liked dressing up like a sissy? Did you ask my friend if he thought you were pretty? Did you flirt with my friend trying to make him feel special? NO NO NO NO and NO. You came in like you were embarrassed to be seen like that. You should have been the slut you know you are. Sometimes I don't know why I even bother with you.'

Listening to all this, it sounds like he is really upset with me. It's hard to keep everything straight, starting to feel so high. I know he expects me to be an eager sissy bitch that can't wait to get on a cock but I was so surprised when the other guy was there. I guess I did kind of fail him. I should have been proud to be Master's sissy bitch. I should have strutted around asking Master if he likes my new look. Smile at his friend letting him know I find him attractive. Why do I have to be so dumb? I know how I was supposed to behave. We have discussed it so many times in our emails.

'I'm sorry Master, I was just shocked to see the other man there and...I didn't act like I was supposed to act. I'm sorry.'

'Turn around katt,' and when I do he pulls both arms behind my back and makes me bend my elbows as he holds my arms together and he binds them with Velcro holding them in the middle of my back. 'Do you think saying your sorry is really going to help katt? You didn't pass the test. You failed, just like you failed at being a man. My friend could see you for what you are, a fucking sissy bitch. Maybe I should call him and have him come back over here. I hear he has quite a way of breaking fags like you. You want me to call him katt, you want to suck his big cock?'

'No Master i want to be your sissy bitch. I want to serve you Master.'

'But katt, you failed me. I'm not sure what i should do with you, I can't just let this pass. What do you think I should do katt?'

Soft fem voice, 'You could punish me Master.'

'Tell me what you need katt.'

I know I will regret it but know where this is going anyway, 'I need you to spank me for failing you Master. I must be made to do better.'

I hold your chin in my hand, 'Are you sure katt? I like spanking sissies hard, that is the only way they learn.'

Not at all sure, remembering from past experiences how reality hurts much more than fantasies but I know that I do want this. I want him to give me a hard spanking. 'Please spank me hard Master. I need to learn what happens when I fail you. Spank me Master;' then softly add, 'make me cry Master.'

He leads me over to the edge of the bed, moves away and picks up something and when he is behind me again, he puts the blindfold back on me. Then he makes me bend over the end of the bed, my arms bound behind me, held way above my ass. He starts rubbing my ass through my yoga pants and starts telling me how much he has been looking forward to spanking me. He tells me sissies don't learn anything till they have had their first real spanking. Then they are different.

He pulls the voga pants down to the bottom of my ass cheeks then his hand runs lightly over my ass cheeks and then takes a finger and slowly drags it up my ass crack pressing a little as he passes my hole. Then he starts spanking me. It hurt some but it wasn't anything i couldn't take and I relaxed a little more.

'You ok katt?' and when I answers yes I hear, 'Good, it's time for your spanking now and his hand comes down hard on one ass cheek. It made a loud noise.

'OW OWWWW oh god, that hurt Master.'

'It's suppose to hurt katt, if it didn't hurt, what incentive would you have to try harder. Now ask me to spank the other cheek.' His hand on my back pressing me again the bed, i know I'm helpless. 'Ask me to spank your other cheek katt.'

I know how bad it's going to hurt now but I know what I must do. 'Please Master, spank my other ass cheek.'

'Harder?'

Burying my head into the bed, I answer, 'Yes Master harder.' Then the clap and then the pain, oh god, that really hurt. Cry out loudly.

'You will learn katt,' he says as he starts spanking me, not nearly as hard but as each blow hit, my ass gets redder and hotter.

He tells me how he going to help me accept the fact that I'm a sissy faggot. It's not long till I'm begging him to stop that it really hurts and that I really want him to stop. Sobbing a little. My ass feels like it's on fire.

'Ok, if you think you have had enough spanking katt, then I guess it's time for you to feel my paddle.'

'Please don't Master, my ass hurts so badly,' whining like a little girl, 'I will do whatever you want Master, please don't paddle me, please.' He goes over and picks up the leather paddle and walks back behind me.

'What do you think is more important katt. Not paddling you because your ass is all sore. Or maybe taking the paddling for your Master because you know it will please him. What do you think katt.'

I know it will go worse if I answer him anyway but one. 'I want you to paddle me Master if it will please you Master. Pleasing you is the important thing Master.'

'Beg.'

I know what is going to happen but there's no way to stop it. 'Paddle me Master, paddle my ass hard.' And you do, it doesn't take many blows till I'm crying like a little girl. He rolls me over on my back, pressing against my arms and raises my legs up high.

'I like watching my bitches cry,' and he paddles me several more times as he watches me cry.

I lay there trying to stop crying. Feel like such a wimp and from the look on his face he enjoyed making me cry like that. He helps me off the bed and takes the restraints off my arms. I reach down to rub my ass but he knocks my hand away.

'Don't even think about rubbing your ass bitch. Get your nose in that corner and start thinking about how you need to try harder to become a better sissy bitch.'

I went to the corner and leaned my forehead into the wall. I couldn't stop sobbing and tears were running down my cheeks but I was afraid to wipe them away. It felt more humiliating than i was expecting. I guess I thought we were going to ease into things, instead, I'm introduced to a stranger as the 'sissy faggot I found online'. The way the guy looked at me, I know how the outfit must have looked. He was right, who would go out dressed like that? What does it say about me, it's so hard to accept.

Then I had to talk to the guy, trying to sound fem but figured it probably sounded more like a flaming fag. That was embarrassing and Master made me tell him that I was a sissy faggot and other humiliating things. He laughed at me. Then when Master exposed me, I thought I was going to die. I know how my cock looks after I have cum and having it tucked made it worse. It looked so small and soft. The look he gave me was almost scary. He looked like he wanted to go to work on me. The look was followed by him telling Master to use me roughly. Then he left, thank god. Master went outside and they talked for a few minutes.

I stand there thinking about what just happened. I pulled up the yoga pants and looked at myself in a full length mirror. I look like such a sissy, but also look like a flaming fag boy. I couldn't stop myself from turning and checking out my ass. The high heels made my legs and ass look so different. I could see the yoga pants pulled up tight in my ass crack displaying my cute little ass. God, what am I doing? Why do I like being treated like this? Realized Master had been gone for a while. Then I heard him come back carrying some things and I got put my face into the corner again.

'Did I tell you to rest your head in the corner? I told you to put your nose in the corner, now do it. Fucking lazy bitch, resting her head in the corner.'

Surprised at his tone, i know we talked about things like this, but still rather shocked at how assertive you are being. I hear you put some things down on the table. Then he walked over to me.

'Did you learn anything katt?'

'Yes Master, I really am a big sissy fag, I need to act like it at all times. I must let out the slut in me. I must try harder to be a good sissy.'

'Yes bitch, think of how much fun you could have had flirting with him, letting another man see what a sissy you really are. Imagine it katt, being a sissy in front of a total stranger. You know, he knows where you live now katt. I told him it was alright with me if he wanted to stop by. That's ok with you, isn't it faggot.'

I think about what he said and I imagine how that would have made me feel. Why didn't I do it? But still, I really wish he hadn't exposed me to another man, a man who would be interested in a sissy like me. I knew he would be stopping over and it scared me but I couldn't deny the thought of it excited me. The way he looked at me.

'You know you need to feel more feminine katt, you need to feel like women do katt. You need to be fucked katt but you will only get fucked when I feel you have earned it. Now katt, turn around and undress for me.'

My ass still stung as I turned and looked at him and quickly looked down when we made eye contact. He stood there watching me. I tried to undress provocatively, untying the ends of the blouse and sliding it off slowly. Then I sit on a stool, lifting a leg high taking off my high heel, then lifting the other removing the other shoe. My legs straight up as I struggle to pull the tight yoga pants up my legs to get them off. I stood up in front of him eyes down hoping my undressing pleased him.

'I want you to go over to that stool you set down on earlier and place your hands flat on the seat. You will keep them there if you know what's good for you. Now arch that back. Stick your sissy ass out.'

I do as told, and feel him walk up by my head and he puts the blindfold back on me. Then he walks back behind me. I feel his hands on my ass, it's cold and I realize he has lotion on his hands and he rubs his hands lightly around on my ass. It feels so good and I know my ass is pressing back against his hands. All my senses seem to be so much more sensitive and realize it the exstacy.

Then he removes his hand and I tense up not knowing what is coming. Nothing happens for a minute or so then I feel a finger sliding lightly up my ass crack. It's all wet with some kind of lube. Then he finger slides back down my crack, just a little bit harder. He slowly slides his finger up and down my crack, always a little firmer and the last couple times he hesitated as his finger found my hole. I couldn't stop myself from pressing back but he would remove it.

Then he stopped and I felt a finger press against my hole. It was wet with lube and he slowly slides it into my ass. So slow but steady as his finger slide deeper and deeper into my ass till it was as deep as it could reach and he just held it there lifting me up on my toes. God, the feeling it gave me was overwhelming and I know how I moaned.

'Sissy bitches need to keep their cunts filled. They are always most happy when they have their pussies full.' His other hand held the back of my neck firmly. "Feel this bitch,' he says as he kind of hooks the end of his finger up as he slowly pulls his finger from me, pressing hard up the whole time making me feel it. I couldn't help moaning so loud.

'Oh god, Master,'

'I know bitch, can't stop liking it can you. You loved it. Show me.'

He puts his finger against my hole but doesn't slide it in. I want it in my again and press back and feel his finger slide in. I want more and I press back till he is deep up my ass again.

'You are a slut katt, it's alright, you need to be this way. Go ahead katt, fuck my finger, you know you need it.'

And I do and I start moving back and forth feeling myself fucking myself on his finger. Oh god, it feels so good.

'You want another finger don't you katt. You need to have that pussy filled. Beg bitch.'

'Please Master, please fuck my pussy with two fingers. I want it.'

'Sorry bitch, I have always found two fingers a waste, now if you wanted three fingers, I think I could do that,' he tells me as he pulls his finger back teasing my hole.

I'm feeling so turned on, I need it. 'Please Master, please finger fuck my pussy with three fingers. Stick them up my cunt Master,' I say arching my back lifting ass up to him. And he finger fucks me opening me up with three of his fingers. It hurt some but I pressed back. I wanted it. His fingers sliding slowly in and out, sometimes he pressed harder till his fingers were so deep inside me. I couldn't stop moaning. I was so high.

'That's it bitch, open up that cunt. Listen to yourself, moaning like such a sissy, begging me not to stop whenever I would hesitate. There is no doubt in my mind that you are going to become such a sissy slut. Once you get a taste, you won't be able to stop thinking about it and you will find men to use you. Men like me.'

As I listen, I wonder if he is right. Will I try to do things like this more often? I try to think about this but I can't stop the feeling in my ass. I like it and I want him to keep fingering me. I move my hips to match his motions and I can feel my cock swinging below me. It's so hard and I'm so turned on. Oh god, 'Stop Master, I'm going to cum,' and he does, pulling his fingers from my ass leaving me right on the edge, my legs shaking.

'You are such a slut katt. Going to cum like a sissy would, not even needing anyone paying attention to your little clit. Stand up.'

When I do, he comes over in front of me and holds his three fingers together like when he finger fucked me. He moves them slowly up to my mouth. He made me look at him and the look of superiority was all I could see. Then he moved his fingers to my lips and started parting my lips. I knew what I had to do and I opened my mouth and he slid his fingers deep into my mouth.

gbr2004
gbr2004
653 Followers