My Submissive Mom

Story Info
Ryan accidentally discovers his mom's hidden desires.
11.3k words
4.55
224.6k
360
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters depicted in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

***

Ryan was getting really fed up with it. Here he was again, watching one of his friends drooling over his mother. It was almost a daily occurrence. And of course, all the comments: 'dude, your mom is so hot' or 'the things I would do if it was my mom'. He'd heard it all. Yes, he was perfectly aware that his mother was really attractive, but he'd never dare to think of her that way.

Sure, there were times when images tried to creep in his mind, but he always instinctively forced his thoughts to veer in a different direction. Ryan wasn't really concerned about it, he blamed it on his hormone ridden overactive imagination. He was a typical nineteen year old guy, thinking about sex every other second.

He had just walked in the kitchen, with his friend Luke beside him. Julia had the radio turned on and her back on them while doing the dishes and humming along with a random pop song. She hadn't heard them come in. Ryan turned to look at his friend and followed his stare to his mom's ass. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants that tightly hugged her curvy hourglass figure. For a moment, his eyes were also trapped on the sight of his mom moving her hips to the rhythm of the music, but he finally managed to snap out of it before he got caught.

"Hey, Mom," Ryan called over the music.

"Jesus!" Julia turned, startled. Her surprised expression softened immediately, replaced with a bright smile as her eyes fell on her son. "Oh, sweetie, I didn't hear you come in!"

"Sorry we scared you," Ryan apologized.

"That's okay, sweetie. I was completely distracted by the music," she explained. "Hi Luke," she added, turning her smile towards him.

"Hi Mrs. D," Luke replied with enthusiasm. He always looked so grateful for getting even the slightest attention from her.

"We're going to the basement to hangout for a bit," Ryan said, moving to leave the kitchen, then stepping back to pull Luke with him, noticing he was still staring with a stupid smile on his face.

Ryan often wondered if his mother knew the effect she had on men. If she did, she never showed it. She seemed completely unaware of her good looks and he'd never seen her behave in a suggestive, sexual or seductive manner with anyone. She was always the typical mom, friendly and approachable.

Sometimes, he wondered if she even liked sex. He tried to think back to when his father was alive, if it was any different then. He recalled them being affectionate towards each other, with the occasional kisses and hugs, but nothing over the top. But there was also the fact that his dad was more than twenty five years older than her. Maybe he'd lost his interest in the physical part of their relationship, or he couldn't perform? Maybe that wasn't their main focus, the reason they fell in love, anyway?

Because they had been in love. That he knew for certain. He was aware that many people, mostly family on his father side, never fully accepted Julia, accusing her of being a gold digger. For Ryan that just seemed ridiculous. Growing up in the same house with his parents, left absolutely no doubt that they worshipped each other. Besides, sure, his father had some money, but if that was all his mother was after, with her looks she could do way better. And she wasn't the type either. If anyone made the slightest effort to get to know her, he would see that.

After his father died suddenly of a heart attack four years ago, his mother was devastated, but had tried her best to hold it together for him. Ryan had taken it pretty hard, losing his father at that young age. The first year was tough, but in the end he had recovered and stepped up. After that, they both took care of each other and shared responsibilities as equals. They were a team, pretty much alone against the world. They didn't have the best relationship with the family on his father's side, and Julia didn't have any relatives left. His father had left them the house and some money, enough to live comfortably but not enough to not worry about the future, so Julia still had to keep her day job at the local gym as a yoga instructor.

Eventually, they both got over their loss. Ryan was expecting for his mom to step back into the dating pool at some point, and knew she would have men stumbling over each other to spend some time with her. But she never seemed to have much interest in that. She went on dates every now and then, but they never amounted to anything. He wondered why a beautiful woman like his mom wasn't getting laid regularly.

For his part, this was an aspect of his life he never had any problems with. Being a player on the football team made him quite popular with girls, and he took full advantage of it throughout high school. Now, on his first year in college, he had toned it down a bit, still getting laid regularly but being a bit more picky with the girls he hung out with. To his surprise, he had discovered that he was actually focusing more on a girl's personality, or lack thereof, rather than how hot her body was.

In the end, as much as he was concerned about his mom, he chose not to interfere. She was quite aware that he was sexually active, and she always seemed kind of proud of his success with the ladies, but she'd never given any hint that she would be open to discuss her own personal life. Ryan assumed she was a private person, or that having that kind of companionship just wasn't a priority for her. He often looked for signs that she was frustrated or depressed but he came up empty, he couldn't figure her out.

A throw pillow landing with force on the side of his face brought Ryan abruptly out of his reverie.

"Wake up, dude!" Luke laughed. "You're spacing out again, are you gonna play or not?"

They were in the basement, playing video games, but Ryan had a hard time concentrating as his thoughts constantly drifted towards his mother, concerned that she might be silently suffering in her loneliness. He wasn't sure what had triggered it today specifically, but he felt worried.

"Fuck you, Luke!" Ryan pretended to be pissed and grabbed a pillow next to him to return fire. Being a football player, he had a pretty strong hand, but by now Luke had stood up and was on the move, making himself a difficult target. Ryan didn't hesitate and launched the pillow with all his strength, aiming for Luke's head. His aim was good, but Luke was too fast and ducked, easily avoiding the hit. The pillow landed on the wall behind him, hitting a framed photo of Julia. The impact was hard enough to knock it off the wall and send it on the floor, face down. The sound of glass shattering echoed in the room.

"Shit!" Ryan hissed.

"Um..." Luke stared at the fallen frame with a guilty look.

"Ryan? Is everything okay down there?" Julia called from the kitchen.

"Yes, Mom!" Ryan called back.

"Sorry, man," Luke said. "I think maybe I should be going, you don't seem to be in a mood for video games anyway."

"Yeah, sorry, I'm a bit distracted today." Ryan sighed. "Go, I'll clean this up."

He heard Luke walk upstairs, say goodbye to his mother, then the front door opening and closing a few seconds later.

"Dammit," he murmured, a shard of glass falling as he picked up the framed photo. He turned it around to find the glass completely shattered and the frame broken. The photo had hung in their house for more than ten years. It used to be located in their foyer, one of the first things people saw when they walked through the house entrance. Not long after his father died, his mom moved it down to the basement. He knew it was her favorite. He wasn't quite sure what was so special about it, but he'd caught her looking at it intently many times. Sure, it was beautiful, but so were most pictures of her.

This particular photo was taken during a trip to Paris, several years ago. She'd gone together with his dad to celebrate their anniversary. She must've been in her early thirties, but she hardly looked any different now, at forty-six. It was like she'd stopped aging around the time that photo was taken.

Ryan knew that his mother had worked as a model during her twenties, and looking at the photo now up close, he could clearly see why. Apart from a great body, nature had also gifted her with an exceptionally beautiful face. He admired her delicate bone structure and her soft, perfectly symmetric features, framed by dark wavy shoulder length hair. She had delicate translucent skin, with freckles faintly visible over her nose, full sensual lips, and big blue eyes. Her eye color was a unique shade of blue, so dark that people often didn't notice it under low lighting. But it looked very deep and vibrant in this particular picture.

The photo looked like it might've been taken by a professional, although he knew photography was one of his dad's hobbies. The frame was quite bigger than the actual photo which seemed to only be around seven by five inches. It was a close-up of her face, the frame ending a little below her collarbone. The background seemed out of focus; he couldn't tell where it was taken.

Ryan opened the back of the frame to remove the photo. He knew his mother would be really upset. He would have to find and buy a new identical frame for it and hope she wouldn't notice it. With the back cover out of the way, he was surprised to find that there was more than one photo tucked inside. Intrigued, he carefully took hold of the edges to pull them out, mindful not to damage them on the sharp glass shards.

As he removed them and looked at them more carefully, he realized there weren't more photos, it was just one big photo, folded three times. With his curiosity peaked, he unfolded it to see the full picture.

And that's when the world came crushing down around him.

It was a full body shot of his mother. She was wearing a loose fitting black top, with the open neck reaching the edges of her shoulders and leaving her collarbone exposed. And that was it. That was all she was wearing. Everything below her waist was completely exposed. Unfortunately for Ryan, that wasn't the worst part. Seeing his mother naked would've been shocking, but he would've gotten over it, eventually. No, what shook him to the core was the fact that she was sitting on an equally naked man's lap, and his very hard and thick cock was buried to the hilt inside her asshole. A man that very clearly wasn't his father, based on the dark color of his skin and his muscular build.

The photo had been folded in such a way that it would look like a regular face portrait when placed inside the frame. Ryan kept examining the photo, hoping to find something to explain what he was seeing, but he always came back to the same conclusion. His mother was a cheating whore.

He felt like a fucking fool. Only moments before, he was full of concern for his mother being lonely and not having someone to be intimate with, only to now find out she was fucking other men behind his father's back. And she even hung photos on the wall, in his own house, to taunt him.

Ryan had thought she was alone because she was still grieving for the loss of her husband, but now he wouldn't be surprised to discover she was getting fucked regularly like a cheap whore while he was at school or in football practice. And she was still able to wear the facade of the innocent soccer mom whenever he was around.

"Ryan?" he heard his mother behind him.

He hadn't noticed her come downstairs. He turned to face her. She was looking at the broken glass on the floor and at the piece of paper in his hand, but she hadn't put two and two together yet.

"You fucking bitch," Ryan hissed at her.

Julia pulled back in complete shock, like the words had actually physically hit her.

"How could you do this to Dad?" He demanded, throwing the photo at her.

It fell in front of her feet and she leaned down to pick it up. The moment she looked at the picture, her face fell. "Ryan, oh God, no... It's--"

"Fuck you!" he spat at her, full of rage, and stormed out of the basement.

"Ryan, wait!" she called behind him, but he didn't stop, slamming the front door and walking to his car. He was blinded by rage at her betrayal and couldn't bear to face her yet.

Ryan drove aimlessly around town, trying to calm down and clear his mind, but all kinds of terrible thoughts kept popping up. He couldn't wrap his head around it. How could the woman who raised him, the woman he thought he knew so well, do something like this? How many more lies had she told him? Did his father know any of this? He couldn't stand it, he had to confront her, demand to know how she was able to betray them like that.

He walked through the front door two hours later, ready to give his mother a piece of his mind, but when he found her in the kitchen he stopped short. She was sitting at the table, her eyes red and swollen. She'd obviously been crying for quite a while. His first instinct was to console her, but then he remembered what had brought them here in the first place.

"Mom, how could--"

"Ryan, please listen to me." Her voice was soft but firm. "Sit down."

Ryan thought back to all the things he was prepared to say to her, to hurt her, to make her understand the level of her betrayal, but he kept his mouth shut and obeyed her order. He realized that despite everything, she was still his mother and he had a deep-rooted loyalty towards her. He wanted - needed - to give her the benefit of the doubt.

After he sat across from her at the table, she slid a small rectangular object towards him. It was a USB flash drive.

"Before we can talk any further you need to see this. I'm really sorry to have to put you through this, Ryan, but it's the only way you'll understand and believe me. Trust me, I wish I've gone through life without anyone having seen this, but I can't put our relationship in jeopardy."

Ryan kept silent.

"Just... Just look at it and come to talk to me when you're ready." Julia stood up and made her way upstairs, leaving Ryan staring at the storage device in his hand.

He got up and walked to his room, sat on his desk, and turned on his laptop. He was extremely nervous as he plugged the USB drive in the side slot, having no idea what he'd find inside. His mother was obviously reluctant to share it with him, making him wonder if it was something better left unseen. In the end, however, curiosity took over and he clicked on the USB drive icon.

The folder contained ninety four files and, as far as Ryan could see, they were all pictures. They were named with seemingly random numbers, which after closer inspection turned out to be a date, followed by an additional three-digit number. The date coincided with his parents' vacation to Paris, where the photo in the basement was taken.

He hovered the mouse pointer over the first file for a while, trying to find the nerve to click on it. By now, he had a vague idea what all these photos were, and he wasn't sure he wanted to see more of it. But he remembered his mother telling him he needed to see this, so he finally held his breath and double clicked.

The first picture automatically appeared in full-screen and confirmed his suspicions. It was taken in the same room as the photo in the basement. It appeared to be a luxurious hotel room. His mother was sitting in a white leather couch, only this time she was fully dressed. She wore the same black top he'd seen in the folded photo, and a black tight fitting, knee length, skirt. On either side of her on the couch sat two men wearing suits. They both looked about the same age as her, quite handsome and well-built. One of them was black, probably the same guy who had his dick in his mother's ass in the basement photo.

He clicked the mouse button again and the next photo appeared. Then he clicked again, and again. Like he noticed in the basement photo, the production values seemed pretty high. It looked like a professional porn photo-shoot, with good lighting and excellent image quality. As the photos progressed, the men first removed his mother's clothes, leaving her only with her top, then undressed themselves. They were touching her all over, and she alternated kissing them. Then she took each of their sizable members in her mouth, while they fingered her pussy and ass.

Ryan lingered for quite a few seconds on each photo, and as he was gradually getting desensitized from the shock of seeing his mother having sex, he started feeling his body react. He was now looking at her taking turns riding the two men sitting on the couch. He was admiring her perfectly round ass, her smoothly shaved pussy being stretched by the thick cocks, and her inviting dark pink puckered hole peeking between her ass cheeks.

Eventually, he came upon the picture that had started it all. His mother sitting on the black man's lap, his fat cock balls deep inside her rear hole. He could see how it was expertly posed, his mother wearing a faint smile, her expression not betraying the fact that she was being sodomized. Like a photo within a photo.

Ryan kept going through the rest of the files, wondering why would his mother want him to see all this, until he reached the last one and received the second great shock of the day. During the remaining pictures, the two men had taken turns on his mother's ass and eventually ejaculated all over her perky B-cup sized tits. Ryan assumed that would be the end of the photo set, but then on the last photo a third man appeared. It was his dad. He was naked, holding his hard dick and aiming it at his wife's face. A stream of his thick cum seemed to be mid-air, while another had already landed across her cheek and mouth.

Ryan tried to figure out what this meant. His father knew all along. Had he arranged the whole thing? Was he the one taking the photos? He examined the last picture again and realized it could've easily been taken with the use of a camera stand. And the professional quality; he'd definitely had the skills to pull that off. It was all too much for Ryan, it was time to get some answers from his mother.

Ryan knocked on his mother's bedroom door and waited.

"Come in," she called from inside a few seconds later.

Julia was lying on her king sized bed - the one she'd shared with her husband for seventeen years - and gestured for Ryan to lay beside her. Ryan climbed on the bed, but chose to remain seated. He noticed that his mom couldn't meet his eyes and was blushing, probably thinking about the pictures he'd just seen.

"So, did you see everything?" she asked softly.

"I did." Ryan didn't elaborate, waiting to hear her explanation.

"I... This is really hard for me. I really didn't want you to see me like that, but I needed you to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I didn't cheat on your father." She paused. "I would never had done that, he was the love of my life."

Ryan felt like a fool for the second time that day. "I'm so sorry for the way I reacted, I --"

"No, honey, you don't have to apologize. It's my fault for keeping a photo like that in plain view. It was an accident waiting to happen."

"But why?" Ryan asked, genuinely puzzled.

"That night... It has a great meaning to your dad and I. It was like an awakening for me, for our relationship, our sex life... " she paused. "Are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Yes," Ryan answered without hesitation.

"I guess after seeing those photos, talking about our sex life is hardly shocking, " she chuckled sadly. "However, despite what you saw in those pictures, I really am a shy and reserved person, who never felt comfortable flaunting my feminine wiles like most women would if they looked like I do. It's the way I was raised that had me constantly repressing my sexuality. But that didn't mean it wasn't there. It took a confident man with a strong personality, whom I respected and trusted like no other, to push me and bring it out of me.