My Submissive Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Julia beat him to it. Under her son's violent assault on her ass, she let out a crescendo of screams, announcing her imminent climax, until she grew completely silent and her body started to shake uncontrollably. Her breathing seemed to stop momentarily, while an immense orgasm was rushing through her body. Ryan had to let go of her hair, to support her with both hands, as she lost control of her limbs.

After almost a full minute, as she gradually started regaining her senses, Ryan got right back to ass fucking his mother at full force, unable to control himself. The intense scene that had unfolded before him had him on the edge, and it didn't take more than a few thrusts before he was emptying his balls inside her ass. He grunted and groaned as he plunged his fat cock as deep as he could, pushing his mother hard against the sink and filling her bowels with his warm cum.

Ryan leaned on the sink, his body pressed against her, recovering from the draining climax. He finally stepped back, pulling his deflating cock out of his mother's ass, and a drop of his thick sperm started leaking from her hole. He immediately pulled up her pants, before his whole load ended up on the floor, then pulled up his own pants and let his spent body collapse on a chair.

Julia remained unmoving, leaning on the sink. It took her a couple of minutes before she recomposed herself and regulated her breathing, then went back to making the salad. Five minutes later, they were sitting at the table having dinner. She seemed happy, as they small-talked about school and work, never giving the slightest indication that her son had just fucked the shit out of her, other than constantly shifting in her seat to relieve her aching asshole. This time, Ryan was happy to play along.

When they finished, she got up, starting to clean up the table and Ryan stood to help.

"Stay, Ryan, I got it," Julia said.

"It's okay, I want to help, Mom," he said, helping her move the dishes to the sink.

"Thank you, baby." She reached her hands around his neck and pulled him down to kiss his cheek. Ryan knew it was supposed to be a 'thank you' for helping out, but somehow, the way she said it and the way she behaved, it felt like it meant more than that.

"You're welcome, Mom," he said, kissing her back. "By the way," he added with a smile, "Tomorrow, Luke is coming over. I'll want you to make sure he is adequately entertained."

His mother smiled back at him.

"Of course, honey," she said, with a gleam in her eye.