My Summer as a Girl Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dildo must have been tapered at both ends, because the tip went in pretty easy, but the middle section was slow and a little painful. But after she eased it into me, it felt narrower. It was kind of a relief when I felt it all the way in, like we were done. That was the dumbest thing I had thought today.

She eased it all the way into me, then started easing it out of me. That middle section felt huge, whichever direction it was going. The second pass into me was a little faster, as was the withdrawal. She wasn't pulling it all the way out, but the tapered ends made it almost feel like she had.

With the fourth easing into me, she started to build up a rhythm. I was still trying to keep myself ready, but she was way past preparations. It was still relatively slow, but she was going deeper every time. What I thought was fully entered wasn't. It was probably about the eighth time she thrust into me that I felt the soft fuzz of her pussy hair against my ass and realized that was the full extent.

Once she bottomed out, she started to pick up the pace. I think the lube was still in place, but it didn't seem to be helping as much. Now, when she thrust all the way into me, I could really feel her hips slam into my ass - not the most comfortable with it still as red as it was.

I could hear her breathing was coming fast. She wasn't tired, not yet. She was getting really turned on. I hadn't really been thinking about it because I was trying anything to avoid feeling the pain of this ass fucking, but I was turned on as well. My cock was fully erect despite the bandage and the corset.

Aunt Janey began just pounding me. A big part of the problem was that with my cock up under me, every time she rocked into me, she shoved me forward just a bit. That was stimulating me at least as much as the dildo pounding my ass. I knew it wasn't just the friction on my dick, that was turning me on, but it might have been what was going to get me off.

Was I in pain? Yeah, maybe more uncomfortable than a kind of shooting pain, but it hurt. Was I paying attention to that? Not on your life! My Aunt Janey was pounding into my ass with her strap on and I was near to cumming from the scene.

She just kept going, and it was starting to get a little rough inside me. I don't know if the lube had sort worn away or if me getting closer to cumming was causing my ass to squeeze down more. Probably both.

Suddenly, Aunt Janey ripped the dildo all the way out of me. She was frantic to get the harness off of her. I could see her next to the bed, but I had no idea what she was doing. As soon as she got it off, she jumped into the bed by my head. Her legs were spread, and she grabbed my face and stuff her pussy into it.

I had noticed as she was taking the harness off, that there had been a little dildo nub on the inside too. So every time she rammed it into me she was getting her clit roughly rubbed. But I could tell from her desperate movements, that this wasn't really what had turned her on. She loved me being tied down and fucking the shit out of my ass.

I did what she had been training me to do - I ate her out to the best of my ability. Still, being tied down, it wasn't my best performance, and I don't have any idea how it looked on camera, since none of them should have been pointed at my face. Aunt Janey was way off script here, but there could be no question, she needed this. She needed me to get her off and I was doing my best.

As suddenly as when she started ripping off the harness, she pulled back from my face. I knew I hadn't gotten her off, so I was pretty shocked. She actually jumped forward, for her, and onto my back. She slid down towards my ass, and she was rubbing her clit furiously. While it wasn't what was planned, I quickly figured it out. The cameras were all pointed at my ass, so she was frigging herself center camera, while on my back.

I liked to think that she and I had been doing pretty well with each other and I was really getting good at getting her off, but this was a whole different level that I had never gotten her to. Within 20 to 30 seconds of jumping on my back, she started to convulse and cum. As I felt her jerking back and forth on my back, she started to scream as well. If I didn't know better, I would have thought someone was attacking her.

That's when I felt the moisture hit me. I didn't get it at first, but Aunt Janey must have been squirting. I didn't know she could do that! Yep, by the third squirt hitting my back and butt I was sure that she was squirting. I was actually really disappointed that I couldn't see it. Then I got even more sad that I hadn't brought her to it.

After she came, she took a deep breath and sort of slid the rest of the way down my back until she was sitting right behind me again. She started to talking to the camera, but in a very ragged and out of breath manner. "So, OK guys. Wow, that was really great for me. I think that's only the second time I've ever gotten to that point. Fuck, if that was half as good for you as it was for me, I mean, fuck!"

She took a couple more deep breathes and then leaned forward into the main camera. She blew the guys all a kiss, and then flipped the cameras off. She kind of collapsed on the floor, then slowly pulled herself up.

She started to untie the ropes that had held me in place. The only thing that hurt was my knees from having been bent so far for so long. She rolled me over on my back and looked up at me from the foot of the bed. "Hey sweetheart, that was pretty awesome, huh?"

"You really came hard."

"Yeah, I did. Thanks!"

I guess I'm still just an angsty teen, but I said, "Wish I could get you to do that."

She cocked her head to the side, like a dog does when they don't understand you. "What are you talking about silly? You did get me to do that."

"No, it was the dildo. I saw the thing inside."

She laid down on the bed next to me and started stroking my chest, circling my nipples with her fingertips, which she knew was going to rev my engine. In the sweetest, most loving voice she looked deeply into my eyes and said, "You are so fucking stupid."

"You were the reason I came so hard. You! You are so damn sexy. You are so willing to trust me even when I am fucking the shit out of your ass. You make me feel so loved and so safe, and your tongue isn't half bad either." She smiled at me, in a really loving and caring way. She kissed me, gently on the mouth, the kiss of two lovers. Then she said, "I love you Molly. I love what we've become."

Somehow, her calling me Molly made me feel so much better. It was like she was accepting me, allowing me to be who ever I wanted to be, even if I didn't really know who that was yet.

She reached down and started to undo the elastic bandage. "Time to take care of you after you took such good care of me!" Her eyes popped once she got it unwound.

"You little devil!"

"What?"

She smiled at me again. Can you tell I live for those smiles? "When did you cum?"

I told her the truth. "I don't know."

"Oh, come on, you have to know when you came."

"No, honestly. I think it was right at the end of when you were fucking me. Every time you pushed all the way in, it pushed me forward, and with my cock underneath me ... well."

"That little bit was enough to get you off? You must have been pretty turned on for that to have worked." I sheepishly shrugged my shoulders and she just laughed.

The phone rang and she jumped up to get it. I now hated whoever that was on the phone for interrupting us!

It was pretty clear it was Peter. From what I could hear of Aunt Janey's side of the conversation, things must have gone over pretty well.

After about fifteen minutes, she came back to the bed and stood over me. "My little sweetie," she said. "We're stars!" At that she flopped into the bed beside me and we held each other close until we fell asleep. I may not have moved much, but I was dog tired!

12