My Summer Holiday Job

Story Info
Summer sex goes wrong.
4.9k words
4.43
26.8k
17
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers

There's something about today that makes me feel a little uneasy. I can't put my finger on anything in particular, as it has started like any other.

It's the summer holidays and I've been back from University for a week and I have to work. It's a chore, but it makes a change from studying and I get to meet people every day. English summers typically rain, especially in these parts of the British Isles.

Today, though, I'm driving as the sun beats down onto the van, it's bright and it's hot. This summer is hotter than normal for England, this is Vegas heat and I'm working today - I'd rather be sunning myself in my garden.

It's the second time I've driven down this road, the last time I turned left, and now I'm turning right. The stupid music I play to let everyone know I'm coming gets on my nerves and I feel like the Pied Piper except I'm not leading kids to a horrible fate unless sugar and cholesterol count.

The summer holidays and the Easter holidays are when I work in my dad's ice cream van. I drive the streets with their rows of houses, and small kids chasing me excitedly holding their coins in their hands. Sometimes I'm in parks by the playgrounds serving Mr Whippys and 99's, others I'm serving twisters in a residential street.

My Dad frequently texts me asking me how busy I am, how many kids are about, and how much money I've taken in the last half hour, telling me to move on if I'm not busy enough.

My dad follows me using Find My Phone. It's a wind-up, but it's also helpful should anything bad happen to me, or if the Ice Cream van breaks down. If I don't answer the phone he panics that something bad has happened. I'm his baby girl and his princess. I'm also cheap labour.

I get bored quickly and spend most of the time listening to music and staring at the girls sunbathing and talking to the Mums buying ice cream. In my spare time though I'm messaging my gal, telling her how I'm looking forward to seeing her, and how tired I am of working in an ice cream van. She promises to make my day more interesting for me and she'll surprise me, I'm looking forward to it.

I enjoy chatting up the mothers, especially flirting with the straight ones. I particularly like the ones that have never thought about being with a woman. The straight-laced ones. The ones who'd never cheat on their husbands and would tut at any inappropriate behaviour of their neighbours.

Although I serve plenty of 99s, it is serving up a 69 in a bush in the park, or on the floor of my van that I like best. It happens, more often than you'd think.

Towards the end of the day, I'd turn my phone tracker off and disappear to a quiet beach to hook up with girls. My Dad gets cross with me, but I need some me time. Thankfully my mum looks out for me and fights my corner.

I turn right into this street. Kids run up to the van and I park up somewhere safe and turn the music off. I laugh as the kids crowd around the window and yell their orders at me. Occasionally some loudmouth youths get a little lairy, but I can handle them. The boys in their vests, doing tricks on their bikes try to get lucky with me. They can be quite a handful too, but I know how to handle them.

I hand out lollies and ice creams, take cash, give change, smile and joke with the kids until the queue eventually disappears and then I move on. It's been quite uneventful so far today.

After five minutes of hanging around, I decide to move on to a quieter street for a break. I lean on the lolly freezer and listen to my music daydreaming. That's when I see her. A woman, in her late 30's. Tall, tanned and showing off plenty of leg, her summer dress has a split running up the side of her short skirt. I immediately break into a smile.

Her brunette hair flows behind her, and her aviator sunglasses hide her eyes.

"Do you sell bottled water?" Her voice is soft and sultry.

"I do, would you like one?" I reply. I look down at her top from the van, as she deliberately flaunts herself to me. Her top is tight and covers her tits. Her skin shines and shimmers with perspiration.

"What do you think?" She rudely replies as she looks up at me. She looks serious. I show a little attitude toward her rascality.

"Ok," I say and turn to grab some water, I go to hand it to her but snatch it back leaving her hanging, before asking for £2. She hands me a card to pay.

"I'm sorry." I smile, "it needs to be over £5 for me to process a card payment." I hold my nerve and look uninterested. I glance at her manicured nails, they're painted red and expertly rounded. I'm turned on by her. I love older women, and this one is particularly special.

I hold the bottle, condensation builds on the plastic surface. Looking at her I smile and place the bottle on the back of my neck overacting at the refreshing feel of the coolness. I push my small tits out and sigh as I close my eyes. I pout, and sway my hips for her.

Her pink lips purse at my action and her straight pointy nose twitches. She crosses her arms and stares at me.

"You expect me to pay for that now? You petulant brat!" She glares over her sunnies, and her blue eyes bore into me.

I smile again and wink at her as I open the bottle taking a sip whilst looking her straight in the eye. "Rude bitches don't get served." I say after I gulp the rehreshing liquid down.

She shakes her head and taps her foot. Her beautiful foot in her brown sandal taps the floor. Her fingers clutching her blue Barclays card tap on her elbow. Her frustration is clear.

Cold water drips from my chin and down the inside of my dungarees, sliding between my tits it makes me shiver, and I coo in response to the coldness.

"Are you being deliberately obtuse?" The lady snatches her glasses from her nose. "Slut!" I snidely snarl as I slide my window shut and disappear to the driver's seat of the van.

She follows me and her knuckles gently rattle my window. Her eyes search for me. I wind my window down.

"What does a lady need to do for some cold refreshment?" She smiles, it's seductive as she licks her lips. Her eyes drift from mine, down my neck to my chest.

She sees me watching her, and straightens herself.

"Well, if you climb into the back, I have an idea." I smile.

She turns and walks. I watch her in the mirror, her skirt sways lightly around her mid thigh and her arse swings. I wait for her to knock. I push between the front seats and rush to the back door and I push it open. I take her hand, help her up and heave the door shut.

"Stay down. I'll get us somewhere quiet." I get back to the front and turn the engine on and drive. Positioning the rearview mirror I watch her, sitting there looking unsure.

"Waters in the back fridge behind you. Help yourself." I watch her, she tries to balance as she turns to open the fridge. Deliberately I swerve, she falls and her arse bares itself.

Her legs are tanned, her arse is white. Clear tan lines show her bikini bottoms are usually wide.

She moans at the discomfort and I giggle and drive for two minutes as she drinks her water. I drive through potholes and the van shakes and bounces, her water goes all over her apart from in her mouth. I watch her and laugh.

I pull into a quiet lane and her arse slides through a puddle as she tries to brace herself with her feet and hands against the freezers.

I park up on a grass verge and turn off the engine, take my seatbelt off and clamber into the back with her.

"You've bruised my arse, Tammy." She grumbles as she caresses her butt. She cranes her neck trying to catch sight of a bruise.

"I hope Mike doesn't see it, Vanessa." I lift her skirt to look. "How is Mike? Debbie as well? You should say hello for me. We've lost touch since I've gone to Uni."

Vanessa smiles. "I'm not here to talk about my husband and daughter. Kiss my arse better, it feels bruised." She kneels and raises her arse, I flick up her flimsy skirt and look at her fat white arse. I kneel behind and tenderly kiss her round cheeks.

"So you're tired of doing the ice cream van?" She asks as I delicately kiss her buttocks. Between my licks and kisses, I explain why I get tired of it and of my dad checking up on me.

"It's good though, I can sneak out of the house and see you for a quickie." Vanessa chuckles. "It's all the sexier that you're my best friend's daughter." She adds.

"I know." I start. I kneel back and run my hands down her thighs before pulling her back to sit between my legs. I kiss her neck and squeeze her tits.

"I've had a crush on you for years," I tell her. "I still think about our first time, at mum and dad's BBQ last year, fingering you in the bathroom. I had to put my thong in your mouth and hold my hand over it to stop you screaming." I kiss her neck and hold her tight.

Vanessa chuckles. "Someone tried to get in, the handle went and you had to shout at them. I was so scared when I heard Mike's voice."

"Yeah, but your wet pussy is so responsive I love it..." I pause thinking of the scene. "... I think of you all the time you know?" I lick her neck and tweak a nipple. "Is this the best we can do, fuck in my dad's ice cream van?"

Vanessa runs her hands up my legs. "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Not at the moment, no one serious," I reply. "There have been girls, and I suppose there is a girl I like, but she is Muslim. One day she's all over me, the next she pretends I don't exist. I only have 12 weeks left after October. I'll speak to her about moving off together when our course finishes, but she says her dad will disown her."

"I guess you and I will stop seeing each other then?" Vanessa drags her nail up my shin, it scratches and hurts. I try not to show it as I wince, but I do like pain, especially when meted out by an older woman. When I have money, I am going to visit a dungeon to have a dominatrix whip and beat me. It's my secret fantasy.

My mind wonders to a memory of when I stumbled over a video on the internet of a leather clad lady forcing another girl into a leather bag. She was then kicked and beaten. Afterwards she was put in a cage, and only removed to be arse fucked.

I snap back to consider Vanessas comment. "We have fun, don't we? We know this won't go anywhere. It was never supposed to be anything other than our bit of fun." I reply. "You made it clear from day one that your family and marriage come first and then your friendship with my mum. I am under no illusions." I smile gratefully at her.

I manhandle Vanessa, turning her around to face me. "Come on enough talking," I say. I pull her head towards mine and kiss her.

Our faces stick a little, the summer heat has made us both sweat as the van becomes stifling hot. I click on a generator to keep the freezers from thawing.

"Can you grab my bag from the front seat? Let's go into that field?" I start to get up.

"I'm always nervous having sex in the open." Vanessa looks concerned.

I try to reassure her and stroke her wrist. "Come on, we've done it countless times." I smile at her and turn to open the rear doors.

The warmth outside of the van is almost as hot as inside it. I stand and wait for Vanessa, who grabs my bag and stoops as she makes her way back. The spillage from her water has made the fabric stick and cling to her tits. Her nipples are hard and press forward.

For an older lady, her breasts are large and pert. She looks at me and smiles. "Who's going to fuck who with the strapon?"

"We could wrestle." I joke, I look at a gate that opens onto a field near the van.

"It's too hot." She looks at the metal farm gate too, and I don't know if she took my joke seriously. "I want to bend you over that gate." Vanessa points to where I am looking as she steps out of the van. I take her hand to help her.

Her perfume is sweet, I get a waft of it as she leans into me. Holding her hand, I slam the van door shut and tug her away.

Standing between the van and the hedge we gently kiss. Vanessa drops my bag to the floor and holds me as I untie the top of her dress and pull it open exposing her tits. She smiles as she softly pulls my head into her cleavage.

I squeeze her juicy melons with my hands and kiss and lick her soft, salty skin. Her nipples grow rapidly firm as I kiss and suck on them, her fingers ruffle my blonde locks, and her nails massage my scalp.

The smoothness of her skin and the bounce of her tits against my face are pleasurable. I feel my pussy react positively to the sensation.

I pause and glance up, her eyes are watching me, her smile is long, and content. We kiss and we move to the gate after she grabs the bag and flings it over her shoulder.

I hold the top and start to climb over. My Converse trainers slip slightly on the bottom rung and my hand burns from the sun-glazed metal. I change my grip and speed up over the top and drop to the other side.

"Climb on the shaded part, the metals hot there." I walk along to the bramble and offer to help. Vanessa throws my bag at me for me to catch. She starts her climb. I regret going first, I wish I was behind so I could watch her arse as she negotiates the top pole.

She slides her leg over and screams. "My poor bottom, ouch that's hot." She quickly stands after burning her bottom on the metal. Her flat sandal gives way and I reach forward to catch her.

She squirms and we chuckle. "First I bruise it, now I burn it." She lifts her skirt again to check for more damage.

"I could fuck it, then that'd be three things to moan about." I giggle.

She scowls at me and then smiles. "Tempting..."

"Come on, let's go over there." I lead her to a patch of lush green grass under a shaded bush. We check to make sure there is no dog mess or cow pats and sit on the grass to face each other.

We kiss and touch. Her hands slide up my legs and under the short denim skirt of my dungarees. "Let's get those knickers off." Her hands hover and spend a little longer than necessary searching for the waistband of my thong. My pussy leaks as her fingers press and feel in all of the right places, before tracing up the silky fabric to yank them down.

"I've been looking forward to this, since your first text this morning." She smiles and her greedy eyes study my black silk undies as they are forced down my leg. I pull my feet out of them and watch with perverted delight as she sniffs and licks at the pussy seepage in the crotch of the fabric.

"They stink you little cow." Her thumb rubs at the damp patch, and then she drops them on the floor. "Your turn, let me see yours." I purposefully stare between her legs, letting my eagerness to view her gash be known.

She slowly pulls her skirt up her thighs, and I see a small triangle of fabric sandwiched between her legs. I watch attentively as she slides her stringy, barely there knickers down her legs before discarding them from the end of her sexy foot. Clutching at my leg, she slides herself between my legs and shuffles on her bum towards me. Letting her lean forward she carefully slides my skirt up to my waist. I lift myself to help and we're soon baring ourselves to each other.

My eyes take in her beauty. She sits with her tits out, and her skirt about her waist. She's tits and legs, and it makes me so horny that I'm gagging for it.

I reach down to her pink fanny, glistening in the warm sun. Her labia is slick, and I slide my fingers along her hot track feeling the wet slime coat my finger. She's freshly shaved, bright white and open for business.

I tingle as her hand plays with my shaved pussy lips, shuddering as she almost enters my hole. She slides herself closer to me, our cunts are almost touching. She grips my knee, and I slip closer to her. Our crotches press together. We smile at each other as we grind our wet snatches onto one another.

We watch for each other's reactions, flickers of comfort, signs of lust and insatiable determination. This is the sex that I enjoy. Reading of each other's feelings, the looks of satisfaction and the noises we make. The connection is deep.

Our hips and waists gyrate together, slowly and gently as we lock into place, sensually fucking each other. Her skin is soft and supple. I can't keep my hands from feeling her. My eyes continue to stray as I look at her tits and watch her face.

It's quiet and it's hot. Occasionally a car might drive up the lane, but the occupants have no idea about what's going on behind the thicket and bramble on the lane.

I hold her right ankle in one hand and play with her cute small toes of the other with my left. Her beaded anklet signifies she's bi, that's why she wears it, it's the sign I took to try my luck. Her husband is oblivious as are most others. But I'm hungry for this milf, our family friend, my mum's best mate.

The sloppy wetness sounds from between our legs as we occasionally smash into each other, before forcing our rubbing to continue. Our grinding is deliberate and passionate. Our closeness is intensely enthused by her touches and stroking of me and my leg.

My dad would kill me if he ever found out about us. Mike, would probably throw Vanessa out of the house. She's on her last chance since she had her last affair with a work colleague. She's a housewife now, that's how I get to fuck her during the day like this.

Fucking outdoors, in public is what we do. It adds to the thrill and increases our passion.

I watch Vanessa as she closes her eyes. She squeezes her tit and whines. As she catches my eye, I thrust harder against her, I feel my pleasure build and I grip her ankles tight as I cum. The squashed space between our minges feels messy, and I rub my clit as I watch her cum, her eyes closed and chewing her bottom lip.

She holds herself against me and balances on her elbows as she looks at me. We both lose ourselves for a moment, and we cover our mouths as we hear voices pass by. The lane seems busier than normal, but people are probably taking advantage of the warm weather and exploring, not too far from their homes.

I get to my knees and pin my hair back behind my ears. I look at her sticky vagina and lick her clean. Her warmth radiates, she's bright pink between her legs and turned on. Her slickness tastes musky and sweaty, but it's delicious. I suck on her clit and she holds my head in place by my hair.

As she opens her legs wider for me, I lean on my forearms, and my tongue washes down the front of her slit and back up to her clit. It's soft and smooth and my tongue slides along the crease of her labia.

I force my hands under her cool, soft butt and lift her. My tongue presses at her tight and sleek pussy hole. She forces herself toward me and my tongue eases past the entrance. I feel her close around it as drool fills my mouth. My hands inadvertently stroking and grasping at her arse as I tongue fuck her.

Moving up to suck her clit, I move my right hand between her legs, and I use my index and middle fingers to continue the fucking of her horny hole.

As I suck, my flat tongue presses and pushes as it glides up and down from her clit and along her delectable gash. My fingers damp from their intrusion, glide effortlessly back and forth.

Vanessa rasps as I orally make her cum, and my fingers bring her off. Her release is my relief, my efforts have tired me out, and my tongue and jaw ache.

Wiping my mouth on my hand, I watch as Vanessa lies back. I lean over her and kiss her chest and finger her nipples. We kiss and cuddle.

"Your turn. Pass me your bag, you're going to be fucked rotten." I roll slightly and stretch to get it with my fingers.

"This is a good start to my summer holidays. We need to do this..." I stop mid-sentence and look at Vanessa. She looks alarmed and we listen to voices or a voice. Someone walking past talking loudly on the phone. It's loud enough to hear their words, but not so good that we can work out what they're saying.

"Seems quite busy around here today. Do you think it's alright being here?" I ask Vanessa nervously. She shrugs at me and pulls the strapon out of my bag.

Yesok1
Yesok1
490 Followers
12