My Summer Holiday Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll have to be quiet, this time," Vanessa says pulling her harness up her legs. I look about a little concerned. "I'll look for somewhere on Google Maps next time, somewhere a little more isolated," Vanessa says and snaps a buckle shut. "Come here then." She smiles at me and spits on her hand. She wipes her saliva onto the plastic cock and wanks it making it slick and more amenable for my cunt.

Shuffling over to her on my knees I climb on and ease the prosthetic dick into me. I hold out my left hand leaning forward to clutch her tit and gradually I feel the cock fill me nicely.

I take a moment to admire Vanessa under me as I straddle her. She lies back and her fingers rest on my knees wandering occasionally up and down my thighs.

I start to bounce slowly up and down. I acclimate myself to the cock inside me. I feel my vagina stretch around it. The fullness I feel is enough to make me cum alone as everything feels squashed and compacted. The drive of my force back onto the cock makes me buzz and I cry a little with pleasure.

"Shh. Tammy." Vanessa giggles. I cover my mouth trying not to laugh. The fucking though is good. I can't help it.

"Come on, let me fuck you doggy style. I need to punish you for bruising my arse." Vanessa takes my hand and waist and helps me turn around. She pushes my face into the dirt and lifts my hips so my cunt and arse are offered to her.

The cock thrusts into me unimpeded. She holds my waist and fucks. I try to stay quiet as she paces her length into me. I feel it stab away at my insides, almost bursting into my diaphragm.

She smacks my arse. "You fucking dirty girl." She says. Her legs slap into the back of mine, and I can't help but screech. I feel beads of sweat run down my body as I rock heavily into the dirt. Her finger plays with my arsehole and I cry with pure pleasure.

"Come on babe, fuck me harder." I plead. I stretch myself forward onto the grass some more. My fingers dig the hard, dusty dirt. I listen to the sounds, her slapping into me, her breathing, my sighing and moaning, a car door slamming, and voices.

"Stop, wait," I order. I put my hand back to stop her, but I feel a jolt of pleasure flow over me. "Oh never mind. Come on harder."

Her finger enters my arse and the strapon that she's wearing pummels me and hits into me hard. I can't help but be a little noisy now. I'm overcome with lust, this feeling is magnificent. "Make me cum, and you can have your bottle of water. You sexy... fucking... lady!"

I feel myself let go. I scream loudly and buck up against her. I pant, and grip tightly as I cum for her. As I start to subside I get upright kneeling, and reach behind for her. She slides her arm around me and kisses my neck. Her hug is safe and wonderful.

"That was the best fuck ever. Thank you." I keep the cock snug in my cunt. I feel my pussy slobber. I'm happy just to stay in this moment forever receiving her touches in her grip.

"TAMMY!" I hear a man's voice shout my name. I open my eyes and see my Dad and a Policeman climb over the fence.

"Oh, Fuck!" I say. I try to get off the cock, but I don't want them to see.

"Oh, Shit!" Vanessa says. She scrambles and panics. She's also scared of what they see.

"Wait there, Dad," I shout. But both he and the policeman are marching toward us. I feel sheepish and awkward.

"Oh, fuck Van," I say. "What do we do? He's going to kill us." I sob.

"Oh, No. Don't get up, they'll see what we're doing?" Vanessa says. I hear her voice crack. She's as embarrassed, and maybe as scared as I am.

"What the fuck are you doing to my daughter Vanessa?" My dad shouts. His face is red with anger.

The Policeman is saying something into the radio on his shoulder and he puts his arm across my dad's body and stops him from getting closer. "Are you alright?" He shouts at us. We both nod and shout yes. "Sort yourselves out. You've got a minute." He shouts. They both turn their backs and Vanessa hurriedly unbuckles the strapon and shoves it into my bag. I pull my skirt down and grab my pants shoving them in the bag too. I briefly scan the floor as I look for Vanessa's but I don't see them, so I help her with her dress instead.

Both my dad and the policeman approach us. My heart is beating quickly inside my chest and I cry with shame and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry Vanessa." I cry through tears. She squeezes my hand. "It's ok. I've got you." She replies.

"You park up on a lane, you leave the 'Find My Phone' on and don't answer the phone when I call and text you." My dad's face is red with rage. "I didn't know if someone had taken you, you stupid girl." He shouts and softens. "I'm glad you are safe, but I think you are both in trouble. I'm disappointed. You can get yourselves out of this." He shakes his head at us.

"And you. I've known you for year's Vanessa, you're my wife's best friend. Not in a hundred years did I..." He looks at her furiously. "I play golf with Mike, how am I supposed to look him in the eye now." He turns to me again. "I don't care who you have relations with." He shouts at me. I'm embarrassed by his wording. "Vanessa though. She is almost family." He clenches his fist. "Keys? Now." He holds his hand out and I take the keys out of my pocket. My dad turns and walks off.

The policeman crouches and puts on blue latex gloves. Picking up the small string pants he says "Who do these belong to?" I look at Vanessa who waves slightly sheepishly.

"You're both coming to the station with me." The policeman says. My heart sinks and I panic, holding Vanessa for support. My dad leaves me and I'm scared.

12