My Summer Job at the Care Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. "Just my underwear."

"Black?"

"Pink."

"Mmmmm. Lace?"

I nodded yes again then Harry was standing right before me.

"Now how do we get this thing open," he glared at my top, his eyes brimming with sexual excitement.

"There's a top button then I'll have to pull it up and over my head."

"Mmmm," Harry moaned, his old, inflamed fingers fumbling with the only button on the scrub top. "Pink really suits you; you know."

Harry unbuttoned my scrub top then immediately went for the hem. I gulped as he pulled it up and revealed my tummy.

"So sexy," he moaned again. "Such a cute young belly button."

Reaching below my bust I helped him lift the scrub top over my head. As my vision entered temporary blindness, Harry grunted. He was looking at my bra covered breasts before I had the top off.

I then stood there holding the top in my left hand as my arm rested down the side of my body. I was blushing with embarrassment, looking at this old man feasting his hungry eyes upon my body.

"Ohhhhhh, Pippa," he groaned, raising his hands as if he were about to grab them.

I knew he wanted to, but he respected our deal and reached for the waistband of my scrub trousers instead.

I sighed in relief before I tensed. Harry slipped his thumbs inside the elastic and pulled them down to my ankles. He then stepped back and gasped.

"You're not going to have a heart attack on me, Harry, are you?"

He laughed at me whilst running his eyes up and down the length of my body. I couldn't believe I had gone through with this. Actually let an elderly man remove my scrubs and perv over my underwear clad, teenage body.

"You're beautiful, Pippa. What I'd give to be eighteen right now," he crooned.

My mound was pulsating, relieved my underwear hid the dampness seeping into them. I was wet, getting wetter by the second, and my nipples were rock hard and sensitive, hiding inside my bra.

"Why? What would you do?" I played with him, foolishly.

"I'd fuck you rotten! That's what I'd do! I bet you're so tight inside those panties."

I blushed and glanced at the floor.

"Is it shaven in there? Are you wet?" Harry near bounced up and down when he asked too very personal questions.

Glancing back up, I noticed Harry had a large erection tenting inside his pyjama trousers.

"Maybe," I smirked, then performed a quick squat and pulled my scrub trousers back up.

"Dressing so soon, Pippa?" he chuckled. "Did you enjoy catching me wanking a few weeks ago?"

"I didn't really see anything. I just understood what you were doing," I told him flatly, snapping the elastic waistband around my waist.

"That's not what I asked. I asked if you enjoyed catching me?"

"It was hard not to catch you," I giggled, knees and hands staring to tremble. "You wanted me to catch you."

I clutched my scrub top in my hand, getting ready to put it on a leave.

"I'm a bad man. I admit it. I wanted you to see my cock nice and hard for you. I still do. Would you like to see my cock before you leave? After all, it's the last time we're ever going to see each other again."

Harry smirked like the cocky bastard he was and raised his eyebrows, trying to tempt me. It might have worked if he was fifty years younger, but the truth is I was shaven down there, and I was wet, very wet and aroused.

Memories of my garden chats with Ethel flashed through my mind. "One look," I muttered.

"Be my guest," he smirked arrogantly, thrusting his rickety hips towards me.

"I'm not doing it," I laughed, embarrassed. "You do it."

"Very well, Pippa," he beamed confidently, then pulled down his pyjama trousers.

"Be careful you don't put a hip out," I joked at his expense.

"My hips are just fine you cheeky little mare. I'll prove it to you, if you like?"

Harry straightened up as best as his old body would allow. He was full of energy now, and his cock was full of blood, throbbing hard in front of me.

I gasped wide eyed, dropped my scrub top unintentionally and covered my mouth.

"Eight and a bit inches if you want it, Pippa. Don't be ashamed to touch it. I won't tell anybody," Harry chuckled.

My labia, which was also full of pumping blood, began to throb too, at the impressive sight before my very eyes. Harry could have easily been one of those old men from Oldje.com.

"Wanna touch it, Pippa? Feel it throbbing in your hand? I dare you," he challenged me.

"Harry," I gasped, speechless.

"Looks like something has caught your attention and excited you," he smirked proudly.

"I've seen it, now please put it away," I giggled, finally catching my breath.

"Stop pretending you don't want to touch it, Pippa. It's your last shift. It'll be our little secret."

Harry kept his gaze fixed on me as I stood there flicking my eyes back and forth at his gaze and the old, thick cock throbbing at me, whilst dressed in my scrub trousers and pink, lace bra.

Finally, my eyes glanced downwards and remained there, transfixed. His balls looked as old as there were, sagging low. His pubic hair was grey and wiry, and I could see a blend of dark blue and purple veins running through his thick shaft towards the large, rounded head, where a drop of pre-cum glistened under the light.

Harry reached out and lifted my chin up to look at him. "Touch it, Pippa," he lowered his voice. "Hold me in your hand."

Like a rabbit caught in the head lights, I blushed, not sure if I could do it. I looked at Harry, his timeworn face and milky eyes. He wasn't even on my spectrum of what I found attractive, so why did I want to touch him down there?

"What are you scared of Pippa? Haven't you seen one this big before?" he sneered, letting go of my chin and taking his shaft in his hand, giving it a couple of strokes.

My eyes followed his hand and grew wide once again, watching his foreskin rolling back and forth the tip of his cock.

Harry sniggered then placed that same hand on the right side of my flushed face. A soft sigh escaped my lips when his hand slid slowly down my cheek, across my throat and to my right shoulder bra strap.

I swallowed hard when Harry slipped a finger under the strap and paused. We glared at each other then I felt his finger pulling the strap across the top of my shoulder and down my arm to my elbow.

Unable to react, Harry smirked at me, dropped his arm and raised his other one to my left shoulder bra strap. I swallowed harder when he slipped his finger under the strap and pulled it down to my elbow.

The top of my bra cups relaxed and Harry's seventy-four-year-old eyes were moments away from being treated to a close up of my large, eighteen-year-old breasts.

The flimsy lace material held them firm, but I knew it wouldn't be for long. I'd never be able to admit it to Harry, so I let my silence and no protest do the talking for me. I wanted this old man to expose my breasts.

Harry maintained an excited grin throughout the 'ordeal', enjoying being in control. He then placed his hand on my tummy, just below my breasts, and smoothed his hand up and down.

"So flat, so soft, so young," he gasped, smoothing his hand all over my tummy.

I breathed in, sighing and tingling as he touched my body.

"Remove your bra, Pippa," Harry instructed.

With my back pressed hard up against the wall, I leaned forwards slightly and reached round my back. Harry took his cock in his hand and began stroking his shaft as I unclasped my bra.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it, Pippa. Take it off for me," he hissed, as my bra cups softened further.

Taking a deep, nervous breath, I hesitated. "You better not tell anybody about this when I'm gone!" I warned him, aimlessly, because I couldn't do anything about it if he did.

"You have my word. Now show me your big teen tits!" he hissed again.

I removed my pink, lace bra and dropped it onto the floor next to my pink scrub top. Harry inhaled a deep breath through his nostrils and his face turned red, not with anger, but with a sudden hotness.

Harry didn't ask for permission. He didn't even look into my eyes. He had one thing on his mind and one thing only. I leaned back against the wall with my large, firm bust completely exposed, waiting for his touch.

A minute or two passed whereby Harry stood staring aggressively at my breasts and stiff nipples, whilst stroking his cock. I could have sworn it grew an extra inch.

"If I have a heart attack, get dressed and tell them you found me like this," he laughed.

I burst into laughter too, and all the tension inside of me evaporated. I suddenly felt light and unburdened by the experience.

Then, Harry was serious again, his lust bringing him back to my young breasts bared in front of him.

Harry raised his hands in unison and softly planted them on my swollen mounds. The front of my breasts rested in the centre of his palms, his thumbs rubbing my nipples, and his fingers reached up the sides of my breasts.

My nipples instantly became sensitive, responding to the gentle pressure being applied by his thumbs.

"Does that feel nice, Pippa? I know how to take my time, unlike the young guys you're used to," he murmured. "A proper pair of tits, these are. Perfect for breast feeding when the time comes."

Harry seemed to be in a trance, weighing my heavy breasts in his hands, lifting and lowering them whilst rolling my nipples with his thumbs.

My breath came in short gasps. It then turned ragged when he dug his fingers into my flesh and closed his mouth around a nipple. Harry sucked hungrily, sucking the erect teat and dark areola into his mouth. His teeth nipped at the nipple when he finished sucking and switched to the other nipple.

I was experiencing surges of arousal from my nipples to my clit. They were communicating, joining up the dots of what I wanted, needed. Harry moaned and released my nipple. My hands bounced off the wall and grabbed the back of his head. His thinning hair felt horrible in my hand, but I didn't care as I pressed his face into my breasts.

Groaning into my young mounds, Harry pushed them together as if trying to suffocate himself. I had no idea where this was going to lead to, how it was going to end, but my excitement was leading me astray.

"Ahhhhh!" Harry groaned, finally pulling his head away from my breasts. "I fucking love them!"

We chuckled then Harry pushed his hand down the front of my scrub trousers and into my lace panties. I jumped from the sudden switch as my excitement grew. Harry grunted, looking into my eyes as his fingers found my slit and rubbed my lips apart. He slid a finger between them, rubbing a finger up and down the length of my pussy, touching my clit several times before sliding a long finger into my opening.

"Ohhhh fuck!" I panted, pushing off my feet and onto my toes. "Harry!"

I shuffled my legs apart, allowing his hand more room between my legs.

"I want to taste you, Pippa," Harry hissed. "I want to eat your young cunt!"

"Yes! Yes! Do it!" I moaned.

"Take off your clothes and get on my bed."

I quickly peeled off my trousers and panties and jumped onto Harry's geriatric bed. When I looked at Harry he was gazing intently at me.

He climbed onto the bed and ran his hands up and down my legs before he shuffled back and put his head between them. I could feel his breath on my pussy. I didn't care how old he was, I wanted him to taste me, lick me, make me cum.

Spreading my legs first, Harry then parted my labia and ran his tongue up and down my folds. I was aching to cum, and he had only just started. I reached down and smoothed the back of his head. He felt so old.

After a few moments of licking my pussy and clit, Harry slid his long tongue inside and lapped up my juices. I moaned and squirmed then he brought his tongue up to my throbbing clit. I knew it wouldn't be long now.

When my stomach muscles started to tense, Harry groaned into my pussy and pressed his tongue harder against my clit. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his head, suffocating him with my pussy. Cupping my swollen breasts in my hands, I squeezed them together and groaned out a long, satisfying orgasm.

Dazed, watching Harry rise from between my legs, his eyes bore into my soaking wet pussy as he took hold of his cock and stroked it. I watched his gaze travel up my teenage body. Smooth, firm and fresh compared to his old, tired, wrinkly body.

Stroking his long cock back and forth, seeping pre-cum, Harry grinned into my eyes.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Pippa. I'm going to cum deep inside your young, hot cunt."

I just nodded and smiled back, watching him stalking my body like a sexual predator. His eyes were wide awake, his heart pounding inside his chest. I just hoped he wouldn't have a heart attack on me.

"Think you'll ever let a cock this old inside your young cunt again, Pippa?" he sneered, lifting my legs and positioning the head of his cock at my opening.

I felt hot and dirty. I was one of those young porn actresses from Oldje.com.

Harry continued rubbing the tip of his cock against my labia, as if treasuring the moment. I raised my head from the bed and witnessed the depravity taking place between my legs. An elderly man, about to fuck me, a barely legal teenager.

Harry leaned forwards on his knees and I lifted my legs higher onto his shoulders. Angled downwards to enter me, he let go of his cock and it rested just inside my wet pussy lips, ready to slide right in. His hands then came round my legs and grabbed my breasts.

"Thank you for allowing my dreams to come true, Pippa," he groaned, slowly starting his decent inside my tight pussy.

"You're welcome," I giggled, but only for a split second, because I was instantly moaning and panting when his long, thick cock immediately started stretching me.

I could feel the bulbous head pushing my walls apart, making way for the thick length behind it to fill me up. It slipped smoothly into my pussy, tight, but still smoothly because I was so wet and ready to be fucked.

When Harry's cock was finally buried to the hilt, he stopped and relaxed, looked into my eyes and smirked.

"You have no idea how wonderful this feels. Having your young cunt clamped tightly around my old cock, Pippa," he crooned, squeezing my breasts.

"Neither do you," I smiled, meeting his delighted gaze. Having such a big cock inside my tight pussy."

Harry chuckled then began to move his hips backwards and forwards, filling the room with our pants and groans, and the squelching noises coming from between my legs.

"I'm not going to last very long though," he grunted, driving the full length of his cock in and out of me.

"Just last long enough for me to cum," I pleaded. I was close, very close.

Gritting his teeth, Harry increased the pace, getting in his best workout in years as he fucked me harder.

"That's it, Harry," I hissed. "Make me cum on your big cock."

"Mmmmm, you sexy young slut!" he groaned. "I'm going to cum so deep inside you!"

"Yes! Yes! Do it! Cum deep inside me!" I begged for it.

"Here it comes my sexy young slut!" he warned me. "With or without you I'm going to cum!"

Harry plunged his cock inside me as deep as he could get it and squeezed my breasts as hard as he could. I grunted at the sudden depths of penetration and climaxed hard.

Whilst I moaned and panted loudly, forgetting we were inside a care home, with people milling about outside the door, Harry grunted like an animal at the wall in front of him and emptied his senior load, as promised, deep inside my young pussy.

When it finally ended, and Harry had nothing left inside his old, saggy balls, he pulled back and lowered my legs. He then lay beside me and stroked my face.

"Can I French kiss you?" he breathed hoarsely, as his cum leaked from my pussy onto his bed.

"You're asking me for a kiss after what you just did?" I chuckled, but I understood that kissing could bizarrely be seen as being more intimate. Particularly when you considered our looks, ages and status within the care home.

I didn't really want to kiss such an old man with my tongue, but I did it for Harry. I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and slipped my tongue inside his. We French kissed for a couple of minutes before I told him I had to leave. Harry understood. People would come knocking soon if I didn't resurface from his room.

I climbed off the bed, wiped the never-ending leakage from my legs and pussy with a towel, then quickly pulled on my scrubs.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he chuckled, pointing at my strewn underwear.

"No," I grinned, picking them up from he floor. "Keep them safe and out of sight. They're yours now." I threw them to him.

"Ohhhhhh, Pippa," he twitched excitedly, catching and hiding them under his pillow. "You don't fancy cleaning my cock with your mouth before you leave, do you?"

He was actually serious. "I think you've had enough, don't you?"

"Aye, I suppose so. It was better than a kick in the teeth," he winked.

"You don't have any teeth," I joked.

"You cheeky cow!" he roared with laughter, then took his dentures out and plopped them into the glass beside his bed.

"Goodnight and goodbye, Harry. Look after yourself," I said sincerely.

"You too, Pippa. Good luck with the rest of your life. You're going to make some guy a very happy man one day. Just like you did tonight," he chuckled. "Now go on, get your sexy arse and big tits out of here."

12