My Summer with Aunt Janet: Mom Cums

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Delicious," Mom grinned.

"That was so hot," I said, realizing how young I must have sounded to Mom and Aunt.

"You have no idea," we heard Aunt Janet say from the corner of the room.

The two of us looked over at her and saw that she was wearing her strap-on.

"Aunt Janet is going to fuck you now," she said, walking over to me while lubing up her fake cock.

The sight of my Aunt wearing her strap-on was almost too much. I needed to cum again, and I knew that Aunt Janet would get the job done.

"Bend over, Britney," Aunt Janet instructed.

I did as she said and got on all fours, my ass high in the air. My Mom sat in front of me, her legs spread. Mom watched as Aunt Janet slowly pushed her cock deep inside my needy cunt.

"Oh, Aunt Janet, that feels so good. I love it when you stretch my pussy with your toy cock. I loved my pussy feeling so full," I wailed.

I pushed my hips back, meeting every one of Aunt Janet's thrusts. The sounds of skin slapping against one another filled my ears as Janet increased the tempo of her thrusts.

"Fuck me harder, Aunt Janet. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me like the little slut I am in front of your sister. Mom's cunt is so juicy, and she is playing with it right in front of me," I yelled, reaching back to grab my Aunt's arms.

Aunt Janet grabbed my hair by the roots, pulling my head back as she slammed into me.

"You are going to eat my sister's cunt while I fuck you. I need to see you lick the pussy that birthed you. God, the three of us are so fucking sick and twisted," she said, pushing my head toward Mom's swollen pussy.

Mom moved closer to me, grabbed the back of my head, and pulled my face to her cunt. It was hard to concentrate on licking her pussy. My chest felt flushed. I felt hot all over my body and suddenly became intensely aware of how soft my skin felt. My body throbbed, and my breathing was labored as every dirty thought and desire I had frantically ran through my brain. My body was overwhelmed with sensation.

I wanted to please Mom, though. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pressing her cunt to my lips. I lapped at her cunt, before sucking her clit between my pursed lips. I moaned on Mom's clit. The vibrations acted like a human vibrator as I tried my best to gently lick her clit.

"That feels great, Britney. Janet, you have taught my daughter how to eat pussy so well," Mom whimpered.

Mom's dirty words were the last straw. I pushed back into Aunt Janet as intense heat spread over my whole body, causing my body to clench all over. I tapped Aunt Janet's arm, indicating that she should stop. My pussy was sore, and it needed a break.

Aunt Janet got onto the bed and pushed her shimmering toy cock into her sister's mouth.

"Lap up your daughter's juices off my cock," Aunt Janet commanded.

Mom twirled her tongue around the fake cock licking every drop of my cum she could before deep-throating the whole thing. Mom gagged around the dildo, moaning into it, as I resumed licking her clit.

I ran the flat of my tongue over Mom's clit, as her juices dripped down my chin. Mom humped my face, fucking it as if it was a dick. Mom continued to face fuck me as her body began to tremble in my arms. Her skin felt warmer and warmer as I licked her clit with sustained pressure.

"Oh god, I am cumming on my daughter's face," Mom yelled, clearly overwhelmed by our incestuous act.

My face was drenched in Mom's juices as I pulled Mom and Aunt Janet in for a kiss.

The three of us collapsed on the bed, exhausted from our lovemaking.

As we lay there, I realized that Aunt Janet hadn't cum.

"Aunt Janet, you didn't cum yet," I said, concerned.

"Oh, don't you worry; we have all week, and I have a feeling we are just getting started," she laughed, hugging the two of us.

While I didn't know what was in store for us, I realized that the trajectory of my life was forever changed now that Mom and Aunt Janet were my lovers.