My Summer with Nora Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to explain herself, "I do believe the punishment should be proportionate to the offense, and I think I've accomplished that. Your flesh is just so hot."

Yeah baby, my cock is nice and hot too, and it would be great if you jerked me off since I could probably come in about five minutes.

I knew that was wishful thinking on my part. In a moment she said, "Okay, now it's corner time. Get up and stand over there by the wall. Put your hands on your head, and stick your ass out so I can admire my handiwork. And don't go anywhere; I'm going to get a drink so I can savor this."

"Where do you think I'm going to go?"

"Just stay where you are until I come back." She briefly went to the kitchen and came back with a drink. I assumed the clear fluid was vodka and tonic because Nora liked that and she never drank gin.

Back on the couch, she said, "So you took that pretty well, Paul"

"You were a bit harsh on me."

"You've never been spanked before, have you?"

"No, and I'm not going to forget it, that's for sure."

"That was the point of it," she said. "Oh God, payback is so sweet."

I dared say, "So you enjoyed doing this to me."

"Oh yes, I'm loving it. You spanked me on the night of our first date; you've enthusiastically done it more than once since then."

"But you liked it. Your cunt gets wet, and then you banged the hell out of me each time I did it to you."

"That's all true, I'll admit to that. But his time, I wanted to turn things around and see how you reacted to it."

"You revealed your sadistic side."

"Okay, so what? I had to get it out of me, and you were the target I had on hand. Besides, you revealed your masochistic side with your big erection. Not that I'm that surprised."

I said, "I'm glad I lived up to your expectations."

"Your sarcasm is not appreciated. However, I will admit to something else; I am also very turned on right now. My panties are just so damp. It always happens when I give a guy a good, hard spanking."

That sounded like excellent news to me. She's all lubricated to take me in an instant. "Really? Then how about taking your panties off for me?"

"Oh, don't get any cute ideas. I already said that's not going to happen today."

It was disappointing; I had hoped that I would get one of those passionate fucks she gave me after I had dominated her.

"Nora, please give me a blowjob or handjob or something." I was so horny I was reduced to begging her; I briefly looked down and saw that some pre-cum had emerged from my cock. In any case, she didn't catch that I had slipped and used her first name.

"Forgot about me stroking you in any way. Also, forget about stroking yourself until you get home." I was still standing there next to the wall. "Instead, you may pull your pants back up." Then I got some more bad news. "Then kneel down and kiss my shoes while I sit here. Lick them too."

I could see that this was another part of her act, but I wasn't that happy about it. "I'm not going to do that; it's humiliating. And you've probably worn them on the A train and the D train and other such MTA horror-shows."

"No, I've never had them on outside the house. They're practically fresh out of the box. And humiliation is the main point of this; that should be obvious."

I figured I'd play my sub act all the way, and besides, it couldn't be that bad to lick her shiny clean black footgear. She would owe me big time after that, although I probably wasn't going to collect the debt on that day.

So I left my position by the wall and got down on my knees again as she sat there on the sofa. I could see under her skirt again, and I could look between her legs at her garter, straps, and panties for the second time. She then spread her legs so I could get a better look.

I had never seen a woman wear a garter before, but at that time I wasn't the most experienced guy in the world. I couldn't tell from my angle, but if she was telling the truth, those sheer black panties had gotten damp during my punishment. Man, all of that great stuff, those sexy underclothes of hers, and it's all going to waste!

I looked up at her face. "What were you looking at?"

"Ah, nothing, Miss Meara."

"I know what was is. You were looking at my crotch, weren't you?"

I responded, "Then don't open your legs like that."

"You certainly are a snotty little twerp. I'll do whatever I want with my legs." Even if she was faking it, she managed to hurt my feelings. "Now get to my shoes already."

I still had the faint hope that the shoe licking would lead to some pussy licking, but I wasn't going to count on it. As I did the shoe-kissing thing she had requested, it felt strange but objectively I had no problem with it. Her shoes were indeed as shiny and clean as if they were brand-new.

She soon had a new order. "I'm thirsty. Go into the kitchen and get me a glass of seltzer. I want it with ice and slices of lime." I figured I'd continue my sub act and get her beverage.

When I brought the glass back to her, I stood there like a waiter while she sampled it. "Miss Meara, may I get a beer for myself?"

"You certainly may not! For one thing, it's only eleven in the morning." Her own alcohol consumption seemed to contradict that premise. "Get back to the shoe licking. Do the heels, too; you missed those during the first time around."

In a couple of minutes she said, "Okay, I think you've learned your lesson. No more ogling of the girls at school as I said, correct? And no more masturbation about them." I had already noted her inability to enforce any of that.

"So your discipline is over for today. You are dismissed." I still wasn't sure that she was serious about me leaving and she noticed my confusion. She spelled it out for me. "What I mean is that you should now leave my presence and get out of the house, right now."

"You're throwing me out again?"

"What do you mean, again?"

"It's like that Mormon girl thing, or whatever it was you did the last time."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Of course, I knew she did.

"You know what I mean. And you do know it took me over an hour-and-a-half to get out here." I was going to describe the subway trip to Queens Plaza and then the bus, but she was already familiar with all that. I knew I was asking for pity again, but it was her game and she was playing it all her way.

She said, "The length of the trip, that's your problem."

"I can't fucking believe this."

"Do not use foul language around me." That was exactly what the "Mormon girl" had said too. "I think you are going to need another spanking soon to get the point I've been trying to make. Believe me, some guys need more than one session to learn their lesson properly"

"And when do you plan on this happening?"

"Sometime when you come out here again, I'll catch you by surprise. And I know you cant keep away from me for very long. And I'm about done with the City College restrooms."

Those restroom incidents at the college had been mostly her idea, so I didn't really believe her. Sometimes Nora was just read to go for sex, even at a very inconvenient time and place. This just didn't seem like one of those moments.

"Anyway, as I said, it's time for you to go."

I realized that I was almost unconsciously rubbing the seat of my trousers. Yeah, it had hurt, but I was also disappointed that I wasn't going to bang her while she was wearing her enticing garters and straps. All she would have to remove was her panties and her bare pussy would be right there. Well, maybe the skirt should go too. It was on the tight side and might get in the way. It had a handy zipper in the the back for just such a contingency.

I tried one more plea, "At least let me masturbate while I look at you." I knew that sounded pathetic but I couldn't help myself. I was imagining her spreading her legs while I worked on myself.

She laughed at my request. "Nice try, I've had customers ask for that too and sometimes I let them do it -- for an extra charge." Yes, I knew every favor from a prostitute cost something extra, but she was wasn't a prostitute any longer. "You'll just have to you'll have to wait until you get home for a sexual release. You know, English governesses used to spank their young charges for masturbation, which only inspired them to do more of it later."

I wasn't surprised that she knew about that. That gave me one last tactic. "So let's play the strict governess and the naughty teenager game. We already have the first part of that done."

"You haven't been listening to me. I already said no."

It was pointless to argue further so I simply let myself out. I didn't even look back at her, although I refrained from slamming the door as I left. Unlike the last time I had been expelled, I didn't wait on the sidewalk for an appearance by her that would never happen. I just took the bus up to Queens Plaza, and then the subway into the city.

My ass squirmed on the hard plastic seats. It wasn't until much later that I was able to look in a mirror and see the full extent of what she had done to my ass. My Nora was a pretty fair dominatrix -- although I didn't have anybody yet to compare her to. The shoe-licking thing was indeed an interesting touch too.

Plus I had a bad case of blue balls too, and there was nothing to be done about that for a while. I wasn't like one of those weirdos who would jerk-off between the subway cars. I had seen one of those guys once.

In Manhattan, I wound up watching another Charles Bronson movie, Mr. Majestyk. In one memorable scene, some bad guys -- Majestyk grows watermelons -- go into his shed and destroy all of his melons. They blast them with sub-machine guns, which seemed like overkill. Pieces of melons went flying everywhere

Later I wondered if Nora was truly going to invite me back for another punishment session. But I was getting to know her quite well, and I couldn't discount the possibility. I also hoped that I'd get called back soon for some sexual relief. I gave some satisfaction to myself that night but it wasn't the same as having my hot girlfriend present.

---------

Finally, after three days, Nora called me, and she sounded very cheerful.

"Hey honey, how are you?"

"Hanging in there, I guess. I'm trying to get my backside back to normal."

She had different concerns. "Oh God, as I said, it's so arousing to dominate a man. I found that out when I did domination gigs. I'd have to masturbate as soon as possible when they were over."

"You told me about that at least once."

"And after this one with you; I couldn't stand it. After you left, I got a banana of all things and with that in my cunt and my fingers on my clit, I came three times! Right on the sofa. It took less than an hour for the whole thing."

It was exciting but a bit odd to think of that happening when I had just left her house and I was on the way to Manhattan.

"You know Nora, my darling, I was looking forward to balling while you wore your garter and straps. I mean, I was right there on the scene, ready to go, and you threw me out."

"I figured that, but I can't let you get too complacent. Well, maybe I did overdo the realism a bit."

"Too complacent! I'm supposed to be your boyfriend, remember?"

"All right, I'll wear the same clothes again when you come out on Friday, including those delectable panties to make it even more interesting. Those sheer ones come in different colors too, like white and blue."

"You're going to wear them?" I couldn't keep the eagerness out of my voice, so I tried to walk back my enthusiasm. "By the way, black and blue were also two of the colors on my backside."

"Oh, come on, it was just a little paddling."

"You're quite a sadist I think."

"I just can be a very dominant lady as well as a submissive one. And you're quite a little masochist as I've noted before. We're both switches, so we're very well matched in that regard."

Then it got better. She added, "You know, it's so stimulating to not wear panties and walk around with an open-bottom garter. Later I went over to the supermarket that way."

I was trying to imagine that. "I always said you were one hot number, to use that old expression." I knew I shouldn't over-compliment her, but sometimes I couldn't help myself.

It was also not the most clever thing I had ever said, but she accepted it. "You bet! I got so turned on by having my pussy bare under my prim outfit. I wondered what it would be like to tell the guy doing the check-out about it, but of course, I didn't. He was only about twenty-five, but it wouldn't be fair to tease a guy like that. And then I just had to go home and whack off several more times. So the total number of my climaxes on that day was thus six!"

I swallowed hard. Then I was aware that I had gotten an erection from just hearing her voice on the phone, and I forgot about her punishment of me. I thought, Nora, I love you. You are just the craziest, sweetest, hottest lady any guy could ever wish for. It was an honor to have my cherry busted by you.

######

12